Purus gettin me shredded by smacking my fatt

Page 7 of 8 First ... 5678 Last

  1. The vascularity is sweet!
    Sure u haven't been sipping condense?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    The vascularity is sweet!
    Sure u haven't been sipping condense?
    Bro I wish

  3. Nice pipes man! Gotta love that feeling when you start to see the veins peeking out
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole
    Nice pipes man! Gotta love that feeling when you start to see the veins peeking out
    I feel like stewie off of family guy.."ladies love a vascular man"

  5. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw

    I feel like stewie off of family guy.."ladies love a vascular man"
    haha...
    Man I'm about to throw down some ConDense & hit chest up.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  6. Wicked updates brother and love the veins!!! Vid is wicked too.
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    PACKERS10 – 10% off and free shipping

  7. Before this log comes to a close, is there anything else I coulda done to improve it?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    Wicked updates brother and love the veins!!! Vid is wicked too.
    Thanks man!!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw
    Before this log comes to a close, is there anything else I coulda done to improve it?
    Nope did a great job.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  10. Hella kick ass brotha
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  11. Thanks bros!!

  12. Yeah same here enjoyed it just best make sure to link me when you have new log cause I'm getting old lol.
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    PACKERS10 – 10% off and free shipping

  13. late night cardio

    jog about ~1/4 mile out @ ~60-70% light pole sprints back at 80-90% (there was about 5-6 light poles i wasnt counting)

    did this 4 times. It was awesome!!

  14. This log is coming to an end? Sad times indeed.
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  15. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    This log is coming to an end? Sad times indeed.
    but there will be a slinshot log coming up

  16. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    but there will be a slinshot log coming up
    Nice!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  17. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Nice!
    also the preworkout from finaflex.. ignite 2

  18. Wow tonight I'm witnessing these scrubs do the most retarded **** I have seen. Cable shrugs? Alternating grip Barbell shrugs;; Wtf

  19. Man I went straight beast mode today wth happen but my chest is starting to gain some nice strength for a lil 5'5 fugger. Hit two pr's woo woo!
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    PACKERS10 – 10% off and free shipping

  20. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    Man I went straight beast mode today wth happen but my chest is starting to gain some nice strength for a lil 5'5 fugger. Hit two pr's woo woo!
    Wooooo you the man pack!!!

  21. Light workout day today. Did jump rope 75x2

    3 sets of 10 pullups

    3 sets of 30 pushups

    Front squats
    135x5 155x4 175x3

    Pretty light day gonna do liss tomorrow

  22. Oh and update, I weighed 172.8 today so that's -13lbs

  23. Mmnmm popcorn

  24. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw
    Oh and update, I weighed 172.8 today so that's -13lbs
    Killed it bro.
    We will try to get cha in on another log. Did great with this, glad I put you on it.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    Killed it bro.
    We will try to get cha in on another log. Did great with this, glad I put you on it.
    Grambo has me on a slinshot but I'm willing to log w.e you guys send me

  26. You'll like SLINshot.
    Took 4 caps today before some "Chinese" chicken & rice... & I noticed that I took the 4 caps.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    You'll like SLINshot.
    Took 4 caps today before some "Chinese" chicken & rice... & I noticed that I took the 4 caps.
    I can't wait! I'm hoping it will help with getting a 6 pack.. my alphamine should be comin soon too

  28. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw

    I can't wait! I'm hoping it will help with getting a 6 pack.. my alphamine should be comin soon too
    Word, I'm not a stim junkie... So I prob won't get to alphamine unless Jeff sends me the samples like he told me he would.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  29. Ltl probably will send you some he is awesome like that. I just wanna get a 6 pack for the first time in my life ... Purus is leading the way in that goal!!

  30. Fockin hate my "manager" (not in a management slot but is the manager for our section, just a full timer) .. never gives anyone credit. Makes things always seem worse than what they are and Noone ever does anything right. I really hope I don't get singled out cause I might freak out on him

  31. You will like Alphamine bro but if you get chance get some Prodigy for pwo. I had a sample come in my Orbit order didn't know it was coming. I was like swwwwweet cause I've been wanting to try it. OMG man I exploded yesterday hitting 275 pr on incline bench. Stuff was off the chains.
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    PACKERS10 – 10% off and free shipping

  32. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    You will like Alphamine bro but if you get chance get some Prodigy for pwo. I had a sample come in my Orbit order didn't know it was coming. I was like swwwwweet cause I've been wanting to try it. OMG man I exploded yesterday hitting 275 pr on incline bench. Stuff was off the chains.
    That will be next on the list after muscle marinade.. and ignite 2 cause I'm logging ignite/slinshot starting here soon

  33. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    You will like Alphamine bro but if you get chance get some Prodigy for pwo. I had a sample come in my Orbit order didn't know it was coming. I was like swwwwweet cause I've been wanting to try it. OMG man I exploded yesterday hitting 275 pr on incline bench. Stuff was off the chains.
    Thanks for the heads up pack!!

  34. Probably going to do cardio / abs tonight as I have to study/cram for a test today, take that test, then go to work. I will probably be doing a video review here in the next few days for you guys. Much love for purus!!

  35. Bros, I just wanna say I look and feel the best I have ever felt in my life. I look athletic, medium build now.. more confident. I still feel relatively strong. I also just wanna thank purus and their reps for their help and inspiration in this turnaround. Otherwise Id probably still be on a permabulk haha

  36. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw
    Bros, I just wanna say I look and feel the best I have ever felt in my life. I look athletic, medium build now.. more confident. I still feel relatively strong. I also just wanna thank purus and their reps for their help and inspiration in this turnaround. Otherwise Id probably still be on a permabulk haha
    Welcome man! That's what we do.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  37. Got that right brother we all are hear for each other. If we didn't have us it be one lonely ass world lol. Your killing it and the fact you feel prime speaks voiumes.
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    PACKERS10 – 10% off and free shipping

  38. workout today
    giving steve shaws strength and density routine a go, as it looks pretty much like what im doing now, and has a better outline. this log is wrapping up, im going to be upping my calories a little bit and stay lean. More of a still burning fat but gonna stay lean.

    Incline bench press

    135x8/5/4/4/5/3/3

    Pushups (right after the incline bench press work then took minimal rest.. when i jumped back up to thirty i had a 5 min rest)

    30/20/20/10/8/30/20

    cable flys

    50lbs 4x10


    **weighed 169.5 today.. use a fat calibrator thingy you hold in your hands and it said I have 11.5% bf

  39. Sick!! 11.5 rock on man, grabbing another bottle? Or going to bulk til you hulk?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  40. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Sick!! 11.5 rock on man, grabbing another bottle? Or going to bulk til you hulk?
    lean bulk with the slinshot, like maybe 200/300 over maintenance
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Make me a stack from my stash..........
    By D8685 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 06-27-2007, 06:51 PM
  2. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-08-2007, 03:33 PM
  3. help me out with extending my cycle?
    By superman15 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-16-2004, 09:55 PM
  4. Will this make me "Shredded"?
    By bigpetefox in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-10-2004, 07:03 AM
Log in
Log in