Purus gettin me shredded by smacking my fatt

Page 7 of 11 First ... 56789 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw

I will tomorrow when I get paid. Thank you
    Let me know what you think. After my back surgery I went crazy and was miserable and restless on bed rest for 2 months. This was the only thing that did it for me.
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

2. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION

Let me know what you think. After my back surgery I went crazy and was miserable and restless on bed rest for 2 months. This was the only thing that did it for me.
    If it doesn't work I'll ship you a tincture.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post
    If it doesn't work I'll ship you a tincture.
    i wouldnt want you to do that bro! thats a little much just for a little bit of sleep, maybe im just being a really big puss

4. Great news!!! I just won some alphamine from a facebook giveaway by a place i cant mention..(BPN) WOO

5. Trying a version of Critical bench's hemavol trick

Jacked micro
    1 g salt,
    creatine 5 g
    5g bcaa
    18g simple carbs from juice
    astravar 1 serving (from sample i had lying around)

off to the gym bros

6. Ok guys Here is the workout

Front squats, worked on the form I think it is a lot better!

Bench-
    135x5, 195x5, 205x5, 215x5, 225x5, 235x4... still same reps, which sucks, but its w/e.

Front Squats-
    barx5 95x5 115x5 135x5x2

DB rows-
    90x6 95x6 100x6

facepulls superset with facepulls did 5 rounds. first four rounds were 70lbsx10/20 pushups the last round i started with pushups and did as many as i could get.. got 32..then facepulls.. not disappointed cause i had just done 80 pushups.. plus everything else i did.

One leg leg press.. 2 plates-was heavier than i thought.. i dont know how much the actual machine weighed.
    2platesx5eachlegx4sets

then v-ups off a bench superset with flutter kicks 50 reps counted on the left foot.
    20/50 x 2

AWESOME workout. I added legs in today cause tomorrow im going to be working all day and then spending the rest of the day with my woman.

2 push/2 pull/ 2 legs

Now to the Critical Bench Hemavol trick that i did today. I had the most insane pump ever!!! I looked hooge and full!! it was awesome! my traps were the biggest. I shouldve taken a pic but i was too busy. It wasnt one of those so pumped i couldnt move, but it made me like a spring with every movement I did! It also made me show amazing seperation! Critical bench is a mothafockin genius!

7. Have you finished FSXR?

8. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw
    Ok guys Here is the workout

YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLXzk83hkaA&feature=pl cp

Front squats, worked on the form I think it is a lot better!

Bench-
    135x5, 195x5, 205x5, 215x5, 225x5, 235x4... still same reps, which sucks, but its w/e.

Front Squats-
    barx5 95x5 115x5 135x5x2

DB rows-
    90x6 95x6 100x6

facepulls superset with facepulls did 5 rounds. first four rounds were 70lbsx10/20 pushups the last round i started with pushups and did as many as i could get.. got 32..then facepulls.. not disappointed cause i had just done 80 pushups.. plus everything else i did.

One leg leg press.. 2 plates-was heavier than i thought.. i dont know how much the actual machine weighed.
    2platesx5eachlegx4sets

then v-ups off a bench superset with flutter kicks 50 reps counted on the left foot.
    20/50 x 2

AWESOME workout. I added legs in today cause tomorrow im going to be working all day and then spending the rest of the day with my woman.

2 push/2 pull/ 2 legs

Now to the Critical Bench Hemavol trick that i did today. I had the most insane pump ever!!! I looked hooge and full!! it was awesome! my traps were the biggest. I shouldve taken a pic but i was too busy. It wasnt one of those so pumped i couldnt move, but it made me like a spring with every movement I did! It also made me show amazing seperation! Critical bench is a mothafockin genius!
    Ill work out man, lots of volume.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

9. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION
    Have you finished FSXR?
    Not quite. Have like 10 days or so left. Most day I take 1 serving cause that's all I need

10. Love the vid brother wicked updates!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw

Not quite. Have like 10 days or so left. Most day I take 1 serving cause that's all I need
    Yeah strong stuff!
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

12. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

Yeah strong stuff!
    Exactly!

13. 19.5 servings left. So a little over ten days.. usually on my lighter days or my off days ill take two servings.. heavier days or my busy days ill take one. So I would say about 10-14 days left of this log

14. Todays workout

135x3x7 Bench press explosive SS with db snatch 25x5

Jump rope SS with pullups 75/8 75/8 50/6 50/6 50/6 50/6 50/10

Seated incline tricep extensions 75x15x2

15. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw
    Todays workout

135x3x7 Bench press explosive SS with db snatch 25x5

Jump rope SS with pullups 75/8 75/8 50/6 50/6 50/6 50/6 50/10

Seated incline tricep extensions 75x15x2
    Jump rope SS w/pull ups?
    Punished yourself huh?

16. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Jump rope SS w/pull ups?
    Punished yourself huh?
    yeah bro, this has been my fave superset that ive ever done because it just wrecks you after the first couple sets.. it takes everything you got to finish it! Also I believe this has really truly helped my cardio out alot!

17. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

Jump rope SS w/pull ups?
    Punished yourself huh?
    Wait a minute.....

18. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION

Wait a minute.....

Sir?

19. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

Sir?
    Oh nothing....

20. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION

Oh nothing....
    No homo?

21. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw

No homo?
    Can you post a video of those jump ropes?

22. I will next week when I do them again

23. lol vids vids vids!!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

24. Think I'm getting sick /: going to start supplementing vitamin c and echinaecia that I already had on hand

25. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw
    Think I'm getting sick /: going to start supplementing vitamin c and echinaecia that I already had on hand
    3 people or so @ my job was sick, & I was on a multi; I caught a glimpse of it but nothing major @ all.
    That an I had an orange juice for b/f.

26. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

3 people or so @ my job was sick, & I was on a multi; I caught a glimpse of it but nothing major @ all.
    That an I had an orange juice for b/f.
    Haha I hate flu season

27. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw

Haha I hate flu season
    Feel awful tonight, got this gut wrenching feeling and it also feels like I always gotta poop even though I don't. And I just feel drained. Not a carb depleted drained but just a weak feeling over all. Meh ..

28. Ran for about 20 mins tonight it was pretty nice It felt great next time ill do a slower pace for longer. Pushed myself pretty hard for 9 mins probably got a little over a mile. Then slowed down on the way back.

29. How many pounds ya dropped total?
    Lost how much % in bodyfat?

30. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    How many pounds ya dropped total?
    Lost how much % in bodyfat?
    11 total so far, not sure on fat% but im the leanest I've ever been!! I feel great. So light and strong. It feels good to be free of a "beer belly". I look more defined too!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Make me a stack from my stash..........
    By D8685 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 06-27-2007, 07:51 PM
  2. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-08-2007, 04:33 PM
  3. help me out with extending my cycle?
    By superman15 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-16-2004, 10:55 PM
  4. Will this make me "Shredded"?
    By bigpetefox in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22