Purus gettin me shredded by smacking my fatt

Page 6 of 11 First ... 45678 ... Last

  1. Dyna chest

    145x3 135x3 135x3 140x3 145x3 (I felt like my first set wasn't explosive enough) this was all super set with

    Db snatches
    35x5x2 30x5 25x5 (went down in weight so I could still remain powerful and explosive)

    That was awesome first half of my workout.. got me breathing hard.

    Then 50 jump rope reps super set with pull ups

    8/8/8/6/6/6/6

    After the fourth set I was wrecked!! I was sweating buckets all over everything and I had to fight myself mentally just to finish the workout. After I finished these I felt like I was about to pass out. It was Great for cardio and the pullups feel easier. Next week I'm going to try for even more.. been hitting 48-50 each week going to try for 60+ next week. Might try to do 150 pushups on my 5x5 chest day


  2. First off wicked update pics brother I'd kill to have your cuts, and 2nd off very good updates today. I see big things coming for you man keep it up.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw

    I told you I really wanna do a good job and I'm glad purus gave me that first opportunity
    Thx for putting for effort. You taking a break or getting a 2nd bottle? Don't stop what ur doing just yet, it's working.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Thx for putting for effort. You taking a break or getting a 2nd bottle? Don't stop what ur doing just yet, it's working.
    thanks man i really appreciate it! I might pick up another bottle! not exactly sure yet!

  5. Also, have been noticing that the veins in my biceps and forearms are more visible
    •   
       


  6. I'm currently at the gym killing it.. please leave a message after the beep

  7. Video here in a min with my workout condense review shortly after

  8. Yeaaaa videos!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  9. Ok bros, here is my 5x5 leg day

    Ran to the gym.. i know i said it took me about 7-8 mins to get there when i posted in the purus promo, but turns out i was wrong... it took like 4-5 mins.. it just seemed longer. i was running at about 75% so i think it was more like .5 miles

    Squats

    135x5 185x5 205x5 225x5 245x5 255x5 275x5 ****in killed it.. condense rocks and so does purus..

    Leg curls SS with stiff leg raises

    80x10/15 110x10/15 130x10/15

    then jog home at 50% took me like 9 mins lol i was so slow coming back


  10. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Yeaaaa videos!
    actually is nudez

  11. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    actually is nudez
    Haha. Nice leg workouts bubba. +1 for batman. +2 for the flex at the end lol. What took you so long to get it out of the rack at the beginning? Did you see a hot chick that was out of the view of the camera :P!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  12. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Haha. Nice leg workouts bubba. +1 for batman. +2 for the flex at the end lol. What took you so long to get it out of the rack at the beginning? Did you see a hot chick that was out of the view of the camera :P!
    was waiting for the good part of the song.. or was psyching myself up for it. oh and log update.. I weigh 175!!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    was waiting for the good part of the song.. or was psyching myself up for it. oh and log update.. I weigh 175!!
    Aha thats what I figured! I saw you pause there for awhile and was like... something is wrong! Haha! Gotta love it when that badass part of your favorite song throws you into overdrive. Yeaaaa 175lbs!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  14. -10 pounds so far in 3 weeks.

    Also, I have lost a little bit of strength. But not much at all. This new program is increasing my conditioning like a motherfocker, and also, i feel pretty strong for my weight. I also look awesome! no abs yet, but like i said a page or two ago, I look 'athletic'

  15. 10 lbs in 3 weeks is awesome man.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    10 lbs in 3 weeks is awesome man.
    Thanks bro.. It also feels easier to run! which makes it easier to go running! haha oh and doing pullups are nice and easy now too, couldve also been the condense yesterday but who knows

  17. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    -10 pounds so far in 3 weeks.

    Also, I have lost a little bit of strength. But not much at all. This new program is increasing my conditioning like a motherfocker, and also, i feel pretty strong for my weight. I also look awesome! no abs yet, but like i said a page or two ago, I look 'athletic'
    Give it some more time. I feel like for myself (and usually most men in general) fat comes off last in the ab region. But once they start showing... man is that motivating to make them show even MOARRRRRR
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  18. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Give it some more time. I feel like for myself (and usually most men in general) fat comes off last in the ab region. But once they start showing... man is that motivating to make them show even MOARRRRRR
    Im so close!!

  19. Bros, the last couple nights, my sleep has been whack!! For example tonight, I've laid in bed, and I'm not exactly sure if I've been sleeping or if I've been awake the entire time.. I forget which sleep cycle that could be ill have to Look it up later. Anyways I woke up side awake.. I still feel a little tired.. what do? How do I remedy this? I try not staying up late but sometimes its unavoidable.. tips?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw
    Bros, the last couple nights, my sleep has been whack!! For example tonight, I've laid in bed, and I'm not exactly sure if I've been sleeping or if I've been awake the entire time.. I forget which sleep cycle that could be ill have to Look it up later. Anyways I woke up side awake.. I still feel a little tired.. what do? How do I remedy this? I try not staying up late but sometimes its unavoidable.. tips?
    Melatonin, look into it.
    Your body naturally creates melatonin during sleep. For third shifters we take melatonin to "reset" our clocks because some of us don't naturally make enough of it sleeping during the day. So you can develop shift work disorder. If you want good deep restful sleep I recommend trying it. It's natural and you won't get groggy, it gently puts you to sleep and helps to regain a healthy sleep schedule. And since your on a tight budget you can pick it up at WM or any store in the vitamin section for less than 5 bucks.
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  21. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION

    Melatonin, look into it.
    Your body naturally creates melatonin during sleep. For third shifters we take melatonin to "reset" our clocks because some of us don't naturally make enough of it sleeping during the day. So you can develop shift work disorder. If you want good deep restful sleep I recommend trying it. It's natural and you won't get groggy, it gently puts you to sleep and helps to regain a healthy sleep schedule. And since your on a tight budget you can pick it up at WM or any store in the vitamin section for less than 5 bucks.
    I've tried it before and it works sometimes but not all the time. Is there a specific way to take it? Also wouldn't it mess with your bodies natural production of it?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw

    I've tried it before and it works sometimes but not all the time. Is there a specific way to take it? Also wouldn't it mess with your bodies natural production of it?

    I don't believe it messes with natural production. If it's bit consistent try a tea called kava kava.
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  23. My wife is a herbalist, she makes 90 percent of our medicine at home from the garden. She may have a tincture for this. I will speak to her and get back to you.
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  24. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION
    My wife is a herbalist, she makes 90 percent of our medicine at home from the garden. She may have a tincture for this. I will speak to her and get back to you.
    Thank you reaction I appreciate the tips bro

  25. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    Thank you reaction I appreciate the tips bro
    MassHGH brah valerian root for the zzz's
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  26. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole

    MassHGH brah valerian root for the zzz's
    Ive tried samples but it didn't really work. I don't wanna drop like 30$ on a bottle and not have it help

  27. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw

    Ive tried samples but it didn't really work. I don't wanna drop like 30$ on a bottle and not have it help
    Ah. How many pills were in the sample? Took me about a week for it to kick in. Stick to melatonin then. Much cheaper
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  28. Go to a health food store buy some kava kava. Try it out, advice from Mrs. R3
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  29. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole

    Ah. How many pills were in the sample? Took me about a week for it to kick in. Stick to melatonin then. Much cheaper
    Samples came with like 2 serving

  30. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION
    Go to a health food store buy some kava kava. Try it out, advice from Mrs. R3
    I will tomorrow when I get paid. Thank you
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Make me a stack from my stash..........
    By D8685 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 06-27-2007, 06:51 PM
  2. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-08-2007, 03:33 PM
  3. help me out with extending my cycle?
    By superman15 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-16-2004, 09:55 PM
  4. Will this make me "Shredded"?
    By bigpetefox in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-10-2004, 07:03 AM
Log in
Log in