Purus gettin me shredded by smacking my fatt - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 5

Purus gettin me shredded by smacking my fatt

Page 5 of 8 First ... 34567 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    actually is nudez
    Haha. Nice leg workouts bubba. +1 for batman. +2 for the flex at the end lol. What took you so long to get it out of the rack at the beginning? Did you see a hot chick that was out of the view of the camera :P!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!

2. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Haha. Nice leg workouts bubba. +1 for batman. +2 for the flex at the end lol. What took you so long to get it out of the rack at the beginning? Did you see a hot chick that was out of the view of the camera :P!
    was waiting for the good part of the song.. or was psyching myself up for it. oh and log update.. I weigh 175!!
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

was waiting for the good part of the song.. or was psyching myself up for it. oh and log update.. I weigh 175!!
    Aha thats what I figured! I saw you pause there for awhile and was like... something is wrong! Haha! Gotta love it when that badass part of your favorite song throws you into overdrive. Yeaaaa 175lbs!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

-10 pounds so far in 3 weeks.

Also, I have lost a little bit of strength. But not much at all. This new program is increasing my conditioning like a motherfocker, and also, i feel pretty strong for my weight. I also look awesome! no abs yet, but like i said a page or two ago, I look 'athletic'
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

10 lbs in 3 weeks is awesome man.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  6. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    10 lbs in 3 weeks is awesome man.
    Thanks bro.. It also feels easier to run! which makes it easier to go running! haha oh and doing pullups are nice and easy now too, couldve also been the condense yesterday but who knows
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

-10 pounds so far in 3 weeks.

Also, I have lost a little bit of strength. But not much at all. This new program is increasing my conditioning like a motherfocker, and also, i feel pretty strong for my weight. I also look awesome! no abs yet, but like i said a page or two ago, I look 'athletic'
    Give it some more time. I feel like for myself (and usually most men in general) fat comes off last in the ab region. But once they start showing... man is that motivating to make them show even MOARRRRRR
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  8. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Give it some more time. I feel like for myself (and usually most men in general) fat comes off last in the ab region. But once they start showing... man is that motivating to make them show even MOARRRRRR
    Im so close!!
  9. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Bros, the last couple nights, my sleep has been whack!! For example tonight, I've laid in bed, and I'm not exactly sure if I've been sleeping or if I've been awake the entire time.. I forget which sleep cycle that could be ill have to Look it up later. Anyways I woke up side awake.. I still feel a little tired.. what do? How do I remedy this? I try not staying up late but sometimes its unavoidable.. tips?
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw
    Bros, the last couple nights, my sleep has been whack!! For example tonight, I've laid in bed, and I'm not exactly sure if I've been sleeping or if I've been awake the entire time.. I forget which sleep cycle that could be ill have to Look it up later. Anyways I woke up side awake.. I still feel a little tired.. what do? How do I remedy this? I try not staying up late but sometimes its unavoidable.. tips?
    Melatonin, look into it.
    Your body naturally creates melatonin during sleep. For third shifters we take melatonin to "reset" our clocks because some of us don't naturally make enough of it sleeping during the day. So you can develop shift work disorder. If you want good deep restful sleep I recommend trying it. It's natural and you won't get groggy, it gently puts you to sleep and helps to regain a healthy sleep schedule. And since your on a tight budget you can pick it up at WM or any store in the vitamin section for less than 5 bucks.
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"
  11. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION

Melatonin, look into it.
    Your body naturally creates melatonin during sleep. For third shifters we take melatonin to "reset" our clocks because some of us don't naturally make enough of it sleeping during the day. So you can develop shift work disorder. If you want good deep restful sleep I recommend trying it. It's natural and you won't get groggy, it gently puts you to sleep and helps to regain a healthy sleep schedule. And since your on a tight budget you can pick it up at WM or any store in the vitamin section for less than 5 bucks.
    I've tried it before and it works sometimes but not all the time. Is there a specific way to take it? Also wouldn't it mess with your bodies natural production of it?
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I've tried it before and it works sometimes but not all the time. Is there a specific way to take it? Also wouldn't it mess with your bodies natural production of it?

I don't believe it messes with natural production. If it's bit consistent try a tea called kava kava.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

My wife is a herbalist, she makes 90 percent of our medicine at home from the garden. She may have a tincture for this. I will speak to her and get back to you.
  14. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

My wife is a herbalist, she makes 90 percent of our medicine at home from the garden. She may have a tincture for this. I will speak to her and get back to you.
    Thank you reaction I appreciate the tips bro
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Thank you reaction I appreciate the tips bro
    MassHGH brah valerian root for the zzz's
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  16. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole

MassHGH brah valerian root for the zzz's
    Ive tried samples but it didn't really work. I don't wanna drop like 30$ on a bottle and not have it help
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Ive tried samples but it didn't really work. I don't wanna drop like 30$ on a bottle and not have it help
    Ah. How many pills were in the sample? Took me about a week for it to kick in. Stick to melatonin then. Much cheaper
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Go to a health food store buy some kava kava. Try it out, advice from Mrs. R3
  19. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole

Ah. How many pills were in the sample? Took me about a week for it to kick in. Stick to melatonin then. Much cheaper
    Samples came with like 2 serving
  20. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Go to a health food store buy some kava kava. Try it out, advice from Mrs. R3
    I will tomorrow when I get paid. Thank you
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

I will tomorrow when I get paid. Thank you
    Let me know what you think. After my back surgery I went crazy and was miserable and restless on bed rest for 2 months. This was the only thing that did it for me.
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Let me know what you think. After my back surgery I went crazy and was miserable and restless on bed rest for 2 months. This was the only thing that did it for me.
    If it doesn't work I'll ship you a tincture.
  23. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post
    If it doesn't work I'll ship you a tincture.
    i wouldnt want you to do that bro! thats a little much just for a little bit of sleep, maybe im just being a really big puss
  24. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Great news!!! I just won some alphamine from a facebook giveaway by a place i cant mention..(BPN) WOO
  25. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Trying a version of Critical bench's hemavol trick

Jacked micro
    1 g salt,
    creatine 5 g
    5g bcaa
    18g simple carbs from juice
    astravar 1 serving (from sample i had lying around)

off to the gym bros
  26. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Ok guys Here is the workout

Front squats, worked on the form I think it is a lot better!

Bench-
    135x5, 195x5, 205x5, 215x5, 225x5, 235x4... still same reps, which sucks, but its w/e.

Front Squats-
    barx5 95x5 115x5 135x5x2

DB rows-
    90x6 95x6 100x6

facepulls superset with facepulls did 5 rounds. first four rounds were 70lbsx10/20 pushups the last round i started with pushups and did as many as i could get.. got 32..then facepulls.. not disappointed cause i had just done 80 pushups.. plus everything else i did.

One leg leg press.. 2 plates-was heavier than i thought.. i dont know how much the actual machine weighed.
    2platesx5eachlegx4sets

then v-ups off a bench superset with flutter kicks 50 reps counted on the left foot.
    20/50 x 2

AWESOME workout. I added legs in today cause tomorrow im going to be working all day and then spending the rest of the day with my woman.

2 push/2 pull/ 2 legs

Now to the Critical Bench Hemavol trick that i did today. I had the most insane pump ever!!! I looked hooge and full!! it was awesome! my traps were the biggest. I shouldve taken a pic but i was too busy. It wasnt one of those so pumped i couldnt move, but it made me like a spring with every movement I did! It also made me show amazing seperation! Critical bench is a mothafockin genius!
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Have you finished FSXR?
  28. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Ok guys Here is the workout

YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLXzk83hkaA&feature=pl cp

Front squats, worked on the form I think it is a lot better!

Bench-
    135x5, 195x5, 205x5, 215x5, 225x5, 235x4... still same reps, which sucks, but its w/e.

Front Squats-
    barx5 95x5 115x5 135x5x2

DB rows-
    90x6 95x6 100x6

facepulls superset with facepulls did 5 rounds. first four rounds were 70lbsx10/20 pushups the last round i started with pushups and did as many as i could get.. got 32..then facepulls.. not disappointed cause i had just done 80 pushups.. plus everything else i did.

One leg leg press.. 2 plates-was heavier than i thought.. i dont know how much the actual machine weighed.
    2platesx5eachlegx4sets

then v-ups off a bench superset with flutter kicks 50 reps counted on the left foot.
    20/50 x 2

AWESOME workout. I added legs in today cause tomorrow im going to be working all day and then spending the rest of the day with my woman.

2 push/2 pull/ 2 legs

Now to the Critical Bench Hemavol trick that i did today. I had the most insane pump ever!!! I looked hooge and full!! it was awesome! my traps were the biggest. I shouldve taken a pic but i was too busy. It wasnt one of those so pumped i couldnt move, but it made me like a spring with every movement I did! It also made me show amazing seperation! Critical bench is a mothafockin genius!
    Ill work out man, lots of volume.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  29. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Have you finished FSXR?
    Not quite. Have like 10 days or so left. Most day I take 1 serving cause that's all I need
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Love the vid brother wicked updates!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

31. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Not quite. Have like 10 days or so left. Most day I take 1 serving cause that's all I need
    Yeah strong stuff!
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  32. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

Yeah strong stuff!
    Exactly!
  33. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

19.5 servings left. So a little over ten days.. usually on my lighter days or my off days ill take two servings.. heavier days or my busy days ill take one. So I would say about 10-14 days left of this log
  34. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Todays workout

135x3x7 Bench press explosive SS with db snatch 25x5

Jump rope SS with pullups 75/8 75/8 50/6 50/6 50/6 50/6 50/10

Seated incline tricep extensions 75x15x2
  35. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Todays workout

135x3x7 Bench press explosive SS with db snatch 25x5

Jump rope SS with pullups 75/8 75/8 50/6 50/6 50/6 50/6 50/10

Seated incline tricep extensions 75x15x2
    Jump rope SS w/pull ups?
    Punished yourself huh?
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  36. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Jump rope SS w/pull ups?
    Punished yourself huh?
    yeah bro, this has been my fave superset that ive ever done because it just wrecks you after the first couple sets.. it takes everything you got to finish it! Also I believe this has really truly helped my cardio out alot!
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Jump rope SS w/pull ups?
    Punished yourself huh?
    Wait a minute.....
  38. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Wait a minute.....

Sir?
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Sir?
    Oh nothing....
  40. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Oh nothing....
    No homo?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Make me a stack from my stash..........
    By D8685 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 06-27-2007, 06:51 PM
  2. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-08-2007, 03:33 PM
  3. help me out with extending my cycle?
    By superman15 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-16-2004, 09:55 PM
  4. Will this make me "Shredded"?
    By bigpetefox in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22