Purus gettin me shredded by smacking my fatt

Page 3 of 11 First 12345 ... Last

1. Maybe check your BP...stim probably has your BP outta whack...im no dr though lol hope it gets better for u though man.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

2. Today I had

Before workout

2 slices whole wheat bread
    2 tbsp Natty pb
    1 tbsp mayo
    1 cup ff milk
    25p
    58 c
    27 f

1 scoop protein
    1 cup oats
    1 banana
    30p
    54c
    5f

Post workout
    Protein 2 scoops
    Banana
    50p
    5c
    5f

Then 2 meals with at least 50 g protein following. Preferably ground beef or turkey.. sometimes chicken
    •   

3. Tonight I'm eating a pound of turkey with 5g bcaas and 1 serving of carrots.

Going to add more to my diet cause I think that's what it is

4. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285
    Maybe check your BP...stim probably has your BP outta whack...im no dr though lol hope it gets better for u though man.
    My bp is normal, we got it checked this weekend at drill for pha

5. please feel free to add and suggest whatever so I can make this log worthwhile
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw
    please feel free to add and suggest whatever so I can make this log worthwhile
    By worthwhile I mean for Aaron and anyone else Subbed here

7. Testing 2 pills at once tomorrow

8. Man look good food, making me hungry!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

9. Ok, here is the news!

Alright so I took two pills this morning with my fish oil, d3, protein shake and banana.

Didn't feel anything at first.. a little bit of energy like normal one pill serving... Then I started to feel sick. Like my stomach was expanding or something or really bad gas. Like a pit in my stomach Idk. Then my face started to get hot so I was like wow this **** is kicking in !!! And it was. My body temp has rose and the effects are more pronounced. I don't feel sick anymore and the energy and focus are pretty much double. I can't even focus on my teacher cause I'm so focused on writing this. Feels like pwo. Really thirsty though

Uhhhhhhh Idk what else to write but I wanna write more. Hopefully this is good enough

10. Oh and my mood is ****ing awesome!! Idk bros might take a whole serving evetytime.

11. One thing I've noticed about fsxr is my confidence is through the roof!!!

12. Dramatic change brother that's what I like to hear!!

13. Today I took fat smack with 2 pills before my first class which started at 8.. didnt have the stomach pains this time but thats cause i took it with a bowl of cereal. (mini wheats)

Focused alllllllllllllllllllllll day. still focused. Hit the gym with 2 scoops volatile.. wish you guys coula seen my massive ****in pump bros it was beyond epic!!

135x8 superset with 10 pushups 135x8/10 135x7/10 135x7/10 Was just using a good weight i could be explosive with, just moving the weight, then used the pushups as a finisher for the power

then did jumprope super set with pullups - did these till I reached 50 pullups.. so killer!!
    50/5 45/6 40/8 35/6 30/5 25/5 20/5 15/5 10/5

Then incline bench tricep extensions
    65x15x2

Great effing workout bros.. the fsxr still had a major effect cause I was sweating my balls off.

Oh and sitting at a nice 177, but im looking pretty athletic.. my upperchest is more visible and so are my delts.. i love the look.. i look bigger too in the gym because of the definition. Sculpting has begun. Gonna stick with my current diet might lower cals next week.

14. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw
    Today I took fat smack with 2 pills before my first class which started at 8.. didnt have the stomach pains this time but thats cause i took it with a bowl of cereal. (mini wheats)

Focused alllllllllllllllllllllll day. still focused. Hit the gym with 2 scoops volatile.. wish you guys coula seen my massive ****in pump bros it was beyond epic!!

135x8 superset with 10 pushups 135x8/10 135x7/10 135x7/10 Was just using a good weight i could be explosive with, just moving the weight, then used the pushups as a finisher for the power

then did jumprope super set with pullups - did these till I reached 50 pullups.. so killer!!
    50/5 45/6 40/8 35/6 30/5 25/5 20/5 15/5 10/5

Then incline bench tricep extensions
    65x15x2

Great effing workout bros.. the fsxr still had a major effect cause I was sweating my balls off.

Oh and sitting at a nice 177, but im looking pretty athletic.. my upperchest is more visible and so are my delts.. i love the look.. i look bigger too in the gym because of the definition. Sculpting has begun. Gonna stick with my current diet might lower cals next week.
    Great update brother!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

15. Very good updates and man sounds like you had some crack rocks lol.

16. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    Very good updates and man sounds like you had some crack rocks lol.
    **** yeah bro don't tell anypn

17. Solid log, been busy a bit so had trouble keeping up. U making any progress weight/body fat wise?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

18. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    Solid log, been busy a bit so had trouble keeping up. U making any progress weight/body fat wise?
    I look a lot leaner than I have ever... I've lost 5 total pounds in 2 weeks

19. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw

I look a lot leaner than I have ever... I've lost 5 total pounds in 2 weeks
    That's good, right where u wanna be.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

20. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

That's good, right where u wanna be.
    True I'm thinkin another 5 and I might get an ab outline

21. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw

True I'm thinkin another 5 and I might get an ab outline
    You got this!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

22. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

You got this!
    For sure!

23. Everytime you guys see my avatar you will imagine eminem saying "IM CUMMING" from the song fack......IM CUMMING OMG

24. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    Everytime you guys see my avatar you will imagine eminem saying "IM CUMMING" from the song fack......IM CUMMING OMG
    lol acually is Dolan
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

25. Name:  advice-animals-memes-dolan-halp-gooby-pls.jpg
Views: 7271
Size:  56.5 KB
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

26. Anyways for a more serious post I'm back up and caught up on this beeotch! Took me awhile. Glad to see my boy BMFT is killing it in here! Keep up the good work man. You've been such a motivation for me in my workouts I can only hope to return to the favor here. Don't let anything get in your way. Keep pushing and MAKE THOSE GOALS. In fact, go BEYOND! I know you can do it!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

27. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Anyways for a more serious post I'm back up and caught up on this beeotch! Took me awhile. Glad to see my boy BMFT is killing it in here! Keep up the good work man. You've been such a motivation for me in my workouts I can only hope to return to the favor here. Don't let anything get in your way. Keep pushing and MAKE THOSE GOALS. In fact, go BEYOND! I know you can do it!
    dj pls, yur wai more inspratnal

28. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    dj pls, yur wai more inspratnal
    Wait a second... Are you trying to cheat me again, bmftisftw?

Name:  82f.jpg
Views: 1446
Size:  74.1 KB
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

29. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Wait a second... Are you trying to cheat me again, bmftisftw?

Name:  82f.jpg
Views: 1446
Size:  74.1 KB
    Lmfao!!

30. Feels like I have extra test bros.. sexy bitches in class bros. Damnnnnn
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Make me a stack from my stash..........
    By D8685 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 06-27-2007, 06:51 PM
  2. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-08-2007, 03:33 PM
  3. help me out with extending my cycle?
    By superman15 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-16-2004, 09:55 PM
  4. Will this make me "Shredded"?
    By bigpetefox in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22