Purus gettin me shredded by smacking my fatt

Page 2 of 11 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw
    Soo my teamleader has way more faith in me than I thought, he recommended me for an air assault slot , pathfinder, and ranger. Now I just need a 300 score. Way motivating that someone has some faith haha
    I've done all those Hahaha
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

2. U got this bro!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    •   

3. Ok so I don't have internet again so ill update by phone. This will be sectioned up. Sorry for the late update I promised you guys.

ENERGY:

If I could write anything for this log it will be about the energy in it. When I took it on an empty stomach, it would be exactly like taking a good preworkout. I was ready to do stuff ready for anything. I couldn't sit still!! The best part is , is that the energy lasts forever.. sometimes one pill will last me for 4 hours depending on how much I eat during it. I would also feel it stack with my pre when I had taken the pill 3or 4 hours before. also, the energy only made me feel cracked out when I took on empty stomach.

Another note; this is bad but when I was goin through my stuff last week I lost a lot of sleep. Some nights I'd only get 3 or 4 hours of sleep and fsxr would boost me through the day. I think that just adds to the energy factor. It made me feel normal in terms of energy.

Aaron was right when he said you should split the pills up AND don't take with a pre

4. Thermo: this product didn't make me sweat when I'm just sitting here , but it made me sweat buckets during a workout, after the pill had been in my system. I will try to take it closer to a workout to diagnose it better but other than that the only thing this did was make me stay warm in my class room that feels like its 60 degrees in here.

5. Other notes:

Another big thing is the hunger suppression. Whoever said this thing was legendary wasn't lying. I was a little skeptical when they said that because I've never felt it from A thermo before. This helped being a broke college kid on a carb cycle diet barely getting enough food for my diet and feeling like I'm starving. The only time I would feel like I was hungry would be if I thought about it. Like "hey I haven't eaten in so long that I am hungry" then I would push it to the back of my mind. This really is legendary.

Thirsty, this thing really makes me thirsty.. like I cannot drink enough water!! I always have some sort of cotton mouth its crazy. But I guess thats a good thing cause it forces me to drink more water

This also makes me burp, a lot. I also had that "hot" feeling in my stomach/ throat when I took without food or milk. But it wasn't that bad for me because I eat a lot of hot / spicy foods.

Also I kinda feel like this has a mood elevator in it. Not sure if its just a placebo effect or not but I would feel more aggressive but thats just my nature. It also made me feel focused and calm. I know that doesn't make sense but I felt all that together. It made me more happy than like stressed or sad or anything. I really can't explain that in depth on it cause it confuses me as well so I don't want to confuse you all.

Any other questions? That's all I've had feeling over the last week. I will update weight after workout today. My friend who I used to workout with say I look leaner. I feel lighter too... I can also see my lats more and my beer belly looking thing doesn't look like it goes as far out. Haha.

Sorry again for the late update guys .. will update more frequently from now on. Life happens
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole
    I have arrived!
    Glad to have you brother so excited you're in this too!! Excited got all the bros!!

7. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION

How is it treating you? Anything positive or negative to report?
    Just updated, sorry for the late thing.. nothing really negative just makes me thirsty. I do look leaner though!!!

8. Oh and a side note to the focus, its like tunnel vision focus for me Idk about any of you other guys...

9. Starting to hate my fat roommate.. he always wants to workout with me but he doesn't wanna get up or do anything I ask of him. All I asked today is that he get up at 1000, eat a meal by 1030 so that way he will have energy for a 1230 workout. God damnit I'm about to give up on him.

10. Great updates brother!!! U make us proud!!! Lol
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

11. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    Great updates brother!!! U make us proud!!! Lol
    thanks bro I'm doing my best! I just wanna be as good as you guys (;

12. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw

thanks bro I'm doing my best! I just wanna be as good as you guys (;
    You are brother!!! We are nothin special! We all just take pride in what we do!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

13. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

You are brother!!! We are nothin special! We all just take pride in what we do!
    Sadly why couldn't more people have this attitude. This is what's wrong with America

14. Some updated pics unflexed

Name:  ForumRunner_20120917_110758.png
Views: 45
Size:  304.0 KB

Name:  ForumRunner_20120917_110826.png
Views: 64
Size:  298.6 KB

Now some flexed ones

Looking leaner and ****.

Name:  ForumRunner_20120917_110954.png
Views: 65
Size:  303.5 KB

Name:  ForumRunner_20120917_111026.png
Views: 43
Size:  302.8 KB

Name:  ForumRunner_20120917_111053.png
Views: 68
Size:  300.4 KB

Name:  ForumRunner_20120917_111125.png
Views: 65
Size:  323.2 KB

Name:  ForumRunner_20120917_111150.png
Views: 43
Size:  307.9 KB

Name:  ForumRunner_20120917_111233.png
Views: 42
Size:  284.0 KB

Name:  ForumRunner_20120917_111306.png
Views: 56
Size:  325.0 KB

Name:  ForumRunner_20120917_111334.png
Views: 40
Size:  284.3 KB

Name:  ForumRunner_20120917_110852.png
Views: 42
Size:  296.1 KB

You can see my lats a lot better than before.

Same with shoulders but its hard to tell from the lighting.

15. Doin great man! How far are u into it?
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

16. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    Doin great man! How far are u into it?
    A week of one dosing spread out

17. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw

A week of one dosing spread out
    Wednesday is my off day, ill do a full serving together ( I know I said I would today but I think it would be better on a cardio/off day ) and then maybe another one pill before work

18. Dynamic chest

Bench press
    145x3x10

Cgbp
    185x6x3 185x7

Pushups till 100 reps (15-30 sec rest between sets)
    30 12 6 13 14 14 8 8 (went over cause I didn't want to just do 1 pushup so I did 107 total in about 4/5 mins)

Barbell rows (next week ill get 12 each set)
    155x10x3

5 pullups x 3

****ing killed it bros. I also noticed when I'm working out, I can see all kinds of different muscles, but I think its because of the lighting. West side Barbell is an awesome workout. Noticing some strength gains

19. ****ing wrecked it! Nice day! I'm jealous that you are in the gym. You bastard.
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

20. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole
    ****ing wrecked it! Nice day! I'm jealous that you are in the gym. You bastard.
    Tomorrow ill try to go extra heavy on legs for you

21. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw

Tomorrow ill try to go extra heavy on legs for you
    Don't make the same mistake I did and control the weight! Careful down.and careful up!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

22. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole

Don't make the same mistake I did and control the weight! Careful down.and careful up!
    Will do brother

23. Grossest thing I have ever ate in my life.2 cans of tuna mixed with 1/2 cup cottage cheese

24. my day today

Legs
    feeling weaker, could be because of the loss of weight and the caloric deficit.. weighed in at 175 today..

Squat
    135x5 225x5x2 255x3x2 (by the time i got to the next set, i was so exhausted!!! cutting sucks ass!!) 285x2 300x1 275x2

Front squat- i about passed out during each of these sets, its not that they were heavy, its just that my body was exhausted and i was losing focus
    135x5x2 155x3 155x2 165x2 175x2

Leg raises
    3x15

leg curl machine
    95x10 115x10 125x10

sweating buckets today bros, had my pill ~2 hours before my workout. The energy does keep me focused, but its hard to stay focused when im just so tired!! last night i even got a full night of sleep... wish i was bulking

25. excuse me being a noob, but even if you're cutting you should eat enough to not be weak during your workout right? :\ I'm probably wrong though, haha.
    ~ Airborne42's girlfriend ~
    - using mobile version, can't rep -

26. Quote Originally Posted by mls51112
    excuse me being a noob, but even if you're cutting you should eat enough to not be weak during your workout right? :\ I'm probably wrong though, haha.
    When your cutting you drop Carbs... Carbs are energy for your muscle... But can also be stored as fat.... Without Carbs you become weak and lethargic
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

27. What do your macros look like man? Even with low Cals and carbs I've never expierenced the almost passing out feeling. You must have some crazy low Cals
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

28. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285
    What do your macros look like man? Even with low Cals and carbs I've never expierenced the almost passing out feeling. You must have some crazy low Cals
    2400-2600 on workout days with about 150 carbs

29. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw

2400-2600 on workout days with about 150 carbs
    Weird I would think that would be plenty for your BW. That's the same Cals I'm taking in and around 100 more carbs...getting enough sleep? Sorry not trying to ask you 100 questions or say its not your diet. Everyones different. just curious lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

30. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285

Weird I would think that would be plenty for your BW. That's the same Cals I'm taking in and around 100 more carbs...getting enough sleep? Sorry not trying to ask you 100 questions or say its not your diet. Everyones different. just curious lol
    Try to get 7-8 hours .. it could be my diet
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Make me a stack from my stash..........
    By D8685 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 06-27-2007, 06:51 PM
  2. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-08-2007, 03:33 PM
  3. help me out with extending my cycle?
    By superman15 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-16-2004, 09:55 PM
  4. Will this make me "Shredded"?
    By bigpetefox in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22