Purus gettin me shredded by smacking my fatt

Page 11 of 13 First ... 910111213 Last

  1. Thanks bros!!


  2. Yeah same here enjoyed it just best make sure to link me when you have new log cause I'm getting old lol.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    •   
       


  3. late night cardio

    jog about ~1/4 mile out @ ~60-70% light pole sprints back at 80-90% (there was about 5-6 light poles i wasnt counting)

    did this 4 times. It was awesome!!

  4. This log is coming to an end? Sad times indeed.
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  5. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    This log is coming to an end? Sad times indeed.
    but there will be a slinshot log coming up
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    but there will be a slinshot log coming up
    Nice!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  7. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Nice!
    also the preworkout from finaflex.. ignite 2

  8. Wow tonight I'm witnessing these scrubs do the most retarded **** I have seen. Cable shrugs? Alternating grip Barbell shrugs;; Wtf

  9. Man I went straight beast mode today wth happen but my chest is starting to gain some nice strength for a lil 5'5 fugger. Hit two pr's woo woo!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    Man I went straight beast mode today wth happen but my chest is starting to gain some nice strength for a lil 5'5 fugger. Hit two pr's woo woo!
    Wooooo you the man pack!!!

  11. Light workout day today. Did jump rope 75x2

    3 sets of 10 pullups

    3 sets of 30 pushups

    Front squats
    135x5 155x4 175x3

    Pretty light day gonna do liss tomorrow

  12. Oh and update, I weighed 172.8 today so that's -13lbs

  13. Mmnmm popcorn

  14. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw
    Oh and update, I weighed 172.8 today so that's -13lbs
    Killed it bro.
    We will try to get cha in on another log. Did great with this, glad I put you on it.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    Killed it bro.
    We will try to get cha in on another log. Did great with this, glad I put you on it.
    Grambo has me on a slinshot but I'm willing to log w.e you guys send me

  16. You'll like SLINshot.
    Took 4 caps today before some "Chinese" chicken & rice... & I noticed that I took the 4 caps.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    You'll like SLINshot.
    Took 4 caps today before some "Chinese" chicken & rice... & I noticed that I took the 4 caps.
    I can't wait! I'm hoping it will help with getting a 6 pack.. my alphamine should be comin soon too

  18. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw

    I can't wait! I'm hoping it will help with getting a 6 pack.. my alphamine should be comin soon too
    Word, I'm not a stim junkie... So I prob won't get to alphamine unless Jeff sends me the samples like he told me he would.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  19. Ltl probably will send you some he is awesome like that. I just wanna get a 6 pack for the first time in my life ... Purus is leading the way in that goal!!

  20. Fockin hate my "manager" (not in a management slot but is the manager for our section, just a full timer) .. never gives anyone credit. Makes things always seem worse than what they are and Noone ever does anything right. I really hope I don't get singled out cause I might freak out on him

  21. You will like Alphamine bro but if you get chance get some Prodigy for pwo. I had a sample come in my Orbit order didn't know it was coming. I was like swwwwweet cause I've been wanting to try it. OMG man I exploded yesterday hitting 275 pr on incline bench. Stuff was off the chains.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    You will like Alphamine bro but if you get chance get some Prodigy for pwo. I had a sample come in my Orbit order didn't know it was coming. I was like swwwwweet cause I've been wanting to try it. OMG man I exploded yesterday hitting 275 pr on incline bench. Stuff was off the chains.
    That will be next on the list after muscle marinade.. and ignite 2 cause I'm logging ignite/slinshot starting here soon

  23. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    You will like Alphamine bro but if you get chance get some Prodigy for pwo. I had a sample come in my Orbit order didn't know it was coming. I was like swwwwweet cause I've been wanting to try it. OMG man I exploded yesterday hitting 275 pr on incline bench. Stuff was off the chains.
    Thanks for the heads up pack!!

  24. Probably going to do cardio / abs tonight as I have to study/cram for a test today, take that test, then go to work. I will probably be doing a video review here in the next few days for you guys. Much love for purus!!

  25. Bros, I just wanna say I look and feel the best I have ever felt in my life. I look athletic, medium build now.. more confident. I still feel relatively strong. I also just wanna thank purus and their reps for their help and inspiration in this turnaround. Otherwise Id probably still be on a permabulk haha
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Make me a stack from my stash..........
    By D8685 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 06-27-2007, 06:51 PM
  2. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-08-2007, 03:33 PM
  3. help me out with extending my cycle?
    By superman15 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-16-2004, 09:55 PM
  4. Will this make me "Shredded"?
    By bigpetefox in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-10-2004, 07:03 AM
Log in
Log in