Purus gettin me shredded by smacking my fatt

Page 10 of 11 First ... 891011 Last

1. You will like Alphamine bro but if you get chance get some Prodigy for pwo. I had a sample come in my Orbit order didn't know it was coming. I was like swwwwweet cause I've been wanting to try it. OMG man I exploded yesterday hitting 275 pr on incline bench. Stuff was off the chains.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

2. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    You will like Alphamine bro but if you get chance get some Prodigy for pwo. I had a sample come in my Orbit order didn't know it was coming. I was like swwwwweet cause I've been wanting to try it. OMG man I exploded yesterday hitting 275 pr on incline bench. Stuff was off the chains.
    That will be next on the list after muscle marinade.. and ignite 2 cause I'm logging ignite/slinshot starting here soon
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    You will like Alphamine bro but if you get chance get some Prodigy for pwo. I had a sample come in my Orbit order didn't know it was coming. I was like swwwwweet cause I've been wanting to try it. OMG man I exploded yesterday hitting 275 pr on incline bench. Stuff was off the chains.
    Thanks for the heads up pack!!

4. Probably going to do cardio / abs tonight as I have to study/cram for a test today, take that test, then go to work. I will probably be doing a video review here in the next few days for you guys. Much love for purus!!

5. Bros, I just wanna say I look and feel the best I have ever felt in my life. I look athletic, medium build now.. more confident. I still feel relatively strong. I also just wanna thank purus and their reps for their help and inspiration in this turnaround. Otherwise Id probably still be on a permabulk haha
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw
    Bros, I just wanna say I look and feel the best I have ever felt in my life. I look athletic, medium build now.. more confident. I still feel relatively strong. I also just wanna thank purus and their reps for their help and inspiration in this turnaround. Otherwise Id probably still be on a permabulk haha
    Welcome man! That's what we do.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

7. Got that right brother we all are hear for each other. If we didn't have us it be one lonely ass world lol. Your killing it and the fact you feel prime speaks voiumes.

8. workout today
    giving steve shaws strength and density routine a go, as it looks pretty much like what im doing now, and has a better outline. this log is wrapping up, im going to be upping my calories a little bit and stay lean. More of a still burning fat but gonna stay lean.

Incline bench press

135x8/5/4/4/5/3/3

Pushups (right after the incline bench press work then took minimal rest.. when i jumped back up to thirty i had a 5 min rest)

30/20/20/10/8/30/20

cable flys

50lbs 4x10

**weighed 169.5 today.. use a fat calibrator thingy you hold in your hands and it said I have 11.5% bf

9. Sick!! 11.5 rock on man, grabbing another bottle? Or going to bulk til you hulk?
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

10. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Sick!! 11.5 rock on man, grabbing another bottle? Or going to bulk til you hulk?
    lean bulk with the slinshot, like maybe 200/300 over maintenance

11. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw

lean bulk with the slinshot, like maybe 200/300 over maintenance
    Don't add the fat back.

SLINshot FTW, my carbs been a bit lower so have'nt been splurging on the SLINshot lately.

12. so what would your recommendation be?

13. Smack that fat, boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

14. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post

Smack that fat, boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    haahahaha

15. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw
    so what would your recommendation be?
    For?

16. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

For?
    Lean bulk

17. Comparing alphamine to fsxr, alphamine doesn't give me the higher mood elevation and one scoop gives me about about the same energy. Kind of. Idk how to explain it its two different kind of energies. But fsxr magnifies my mood differently than alphamine and that's the key difference. Alphamine levels me out and fsxr amplifies me

18. Coming off of that post, I totally wanna whoop my roommates ass just cause he is irritable and feels like he can shoot me down whenever I have a suggestion. I will not be walked on

19. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw
    Comparing alphamine to fsxr, alphamine doesn't give me the higher mood elevation and one scoop gives me about about the same energy. Kind of. Idk how to explain it its two different kind of energies. But fsxr magnifies my mood differently than alphamine and that's the key difference. Alphamine levels me out and fsxr amplifies me
    Both are clean energies but like fsxr is like ... Idk more of a let's **** **** up energy and alphamine is more of a I can do anything energy. If that makes sense

20. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw

Both are clean energies but like fsxr is like ... Idk more of a let's **** **** up energy and alphamine is more of a I can do anything energy. If that makes sense
    Fsxr 2 pills > 1 scoop alphamine

21. ^

I'd go over your cals by 300-500 day.
    Following 40/40/20 p/c/f.
    There's a formula to determine how many cals you need a day.

22. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    ^

I'd go over your cals by 300-500 day.
    Following 40/40/20 p/c/f.
    There's a formula to determine how many cals you need a day.
    Sorry fsxr amps me up dude I love it. Makes me feel unstoppable

23. Yep gonna love this slinshot.. got it in today (;

24. Good think I ain't his roommate, cause once the Hulk starts turning green it takes a hell of a lot to come him down.

25. getting ignited with finaflex

my finaflex ignite 2 log, will also be posting a slinshot log soon too

26. going to give my friend my last few pills of fsxr to sample it. he says he thinks he might get into purus cause ive been talking it up so much

27. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw
    going to give my friend my last few pills of fsxr to sample it. he says he thinks he might get into purus cause ive been talking it up so much
    My Lord! Did this log start in July? How on Earth has it lasted you this long?
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

28. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post
    started 1 pill a day for the first week, then only took one serving a day for the longest time.

29. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post
    september 10 was start date bro

30. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw

september 10 was start date bro
    Of 2012?
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Make me a stack from my stash..........
    By D8685 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 06-27-2007, 07:51 PM
  2. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-08-2007, 04:33 PM
  3. help me out with extending my cycle?
    By superman15 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-16-2004, 10:55 PM
  4. Will this make me "Shredded"?
    By bigpetefox in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22