R3ACTION gets fat smacked (sponsored)

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

    Good to hear its kicking ass for ya bro. Keep that motivation up or work tonight. ;-)
    Actually I got the flu I'm gonna have to call in today. Pretty sure your coming down with it too. (I'll meet you at the bar around 10 I'm buyin)
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"


  2. Do not mix alcohol & FSXR!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    Do not mix alcohol & FSXR!
    Your no fun!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  4. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

    Your no fun!
    I'll make my own OG FourLoco
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    I'll make my own OG FourLoco
    Mix:
    Open 2 caps of FSXR & dump in watermelon BCAA of choice, add vodka or alcohol of choice (3-4 shots should), mix with finger (swirl good)... Drink it.

    (notSRS)

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

    Your no fun!
    Speed & a downer?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    Mix:
    Open 2 caps of FSXR & dump in watermelon BCAA of choice, add vodka or alcohol of choice (3-4 shots should), mix with finger (swirl good)... Drink it.

    (notSRS)

    Speed & a downer?
    On it!
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  7. That would be so gross... But you would smack your fat Hahaha
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  8. In more ways then 1
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  9. Shoulders legs and cardio after work. Downing some FS to push me through this long shift. Then again to dominate my workout!
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  10. The first day I didn't feel that appetite suppression like I did when I sampled FS. Yesterday and today I feel like I have to force feed myself. This will make cutting carbs much easier. I'm out of whey hopefully my nutra order gets here tomorrow or I will be running to Meijer to get through until it does.
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"
    •   
       


  11. Legs and shoulders

    Shrugs: 215x12 305x12 455x10 455x8 455x8

    Upright rows: 105x10 155x8 175x6

    Shoulder press: 105x12 155x10 215x8

    Rear delt machine: 130x10 150x8 170x8

    Single leg press: 280x10 400x10

    Calf press: 400x42

    Seated leg curl: 250x8 250x10 250x8

    Seated leg extension: 250x8 250x8 250x10

    Cardio: 32 minutes on cycle

    Pouring sweat today. I added another dose around 5 am. Seemed to hit the spot. Energy is up and still have a very limited appetite. I need to pack an extra whey shake tonight just to make sure I'm getting enough protein.
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  12. Kickin ass!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  13. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION
    Legs and shoulders

    Shrugs: 215x12 305x12 455x10 455x8 455x8

    Upright rows: 105x10 155x8 175x6

    Shoulder press: 105x12 155x10 215x8

    Rear delt machine: 130x10 150x8 170x8

    Single leg press: 280x10 400x10

    Calf press: 400x42

    Seated leg curl: 250x8 250x10 250x8

    Seated leg extension: 250x8 250x8 250x10

    Cardio: 32 minutes on cycle

    Pouring sweat today. I added another dose around 5 am. Seemed to hit the spot. Energy is up and still have a very limited appetite. I need to pack an extra whey shake tonight just to make sure I'm getting enough protein.
    175 for upright rows? Jesus bro your shoulders are beast!
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285

    175 for upright rows? Jesus bro your shoulders are beast!
    No joke! He is really coming ini his own. Glad you stuck with it and pushed through your slump Nate!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  15. Yeah man these are strong #s.
    Got any before & after photos?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

    No joke! He is really coming ini his own. Glad you stuck with it and pushed through your slump Nate!
    Me too man I don't know what was going on I just felt depleted. But I'm back!
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  17. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    Yeah man these are strong #s.
    Got any before & after photos?
    No, sorry man.
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  18. crazy numbers! Making me feel weak man!

  19. Must be all that midget tossing. Lmao Nice numbers bubba
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  20. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    Must be all that midget tossing. Lmao Nice numbers bubba
    Lol winning^^
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  21. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    Must be all that midget tossing. Lmao Nice numbers bubba
    Haha! You know they have competitions. Now that would be picture worthy!
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Axillist
    crazy numbers! Making me feel weak man!
    Thanks bro.
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  23. Bicep and light back

    Preacher curl: 70x10 80x8 90x8

    Cable curl: 120x10 140x8 150x8

    Reverse grip ez bar: 70x8 70x8 80x8

    DB hammer: 40x8 45x8 50x6

    Lat pull down: 120x10 140x8 160x8 180x6

    Low row: 140x10 160x10 180x10 200x6

    Cardio: elliptical 38 minutes.

    Definitely dig using FS as a pre workout. I think my stim tolerance is pretty high it gets me through cardio. Drenched in sweat and some added energy and focus during lifting. Appetite suppression is still through the roof but I have upped to 3 daily doses to get a desired energy level.
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  24. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post
    Bicep and light back

    Preacher curl: 70x10 80x8 90x8

    Cable curl: 120x10 140x8 150x8

    Reverse grip ez bar: 70x8 70x8 80x8

    DB hammer: 40x8 45x8 50x6

    Lat pull down: 120x10 140x8 160x8 180x6

    Low row: 140x10 160x10 180x10 200x6

    Cardio: elliptical 38 minutes.

    Definitely dig using FS as a pre workout. I think my stim tolerance is pretty high it gets me through cardio. Drenched in sweat and some added energy and focus during lifting. Appetite suppression is still through the roof but I have upped to 3 daily doses to get a desired energy level.
    Nice numbers man! I need to come try your gyms cable machine for sure!! I preacher 15 more but cable curl 55 less!!! LMAO

    So it does a good job for what its meant for but not to get you cracked out!! Your goofy bro! Sorry gotta bust your balls I know how you love your stims!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  25. Thanks for making me sound like a stim junkie! Maybe I do have a little problem....
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  26. Just want to say PURUS has a BA website!
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  27. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION
    Just want to say PURUS has a BA website!
    I agree! Blacked out errrry thing!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  28. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION
    Just want to say PURUS has a BA website!
    The shirts are sweet!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  29. Chest day coming up!
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  30. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION
    Chest day coming up!
    Kill it!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. WarcraftJJS's Fat Smack/Slinshot Log (Sponsored)
    By WarcraftJJS in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 03-28-2011, 12:27 PM
  2. Purus Fat Smack & Slin Shot (Sponsored)
    By pigpen75 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 03-19-2011, 01:11 AM
  3. Smack This! (Sponsored Purus Log -Fat Smack/Slinshot Log)
    By TheDarkHalf in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 03-15-2011, 11:41 PM
  4. Stacked gets smacked - FAT SMACK (sponsored)
    By StackedCop in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 01-30-2011, 06:37 PM
  5. Orangatang's Burnin' with Purus Fat Smack (sponsored)
    By Orangatang in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 01-27-2011, 12:45 PM
Log in
Log in