MrMarc: Liquid In My VEINS! LIQUID TRIFECTA STACK! ~Sponsored~ - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 9

MrMarc: Liquid In My VEINS! LIQUID TRIFECTA STACK! ~Sponsored~

Page 9 of 9 First ... 4789
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    What type of work do you do Mr.?
    Its on my profile, Am a freelance Web Designer / Developer and I own my own business along with my website, just not ready to make my website publicly available yet not until I atleast finish of my terms & agreements, Contract for the Client, Contract for a sub developer and privacy stuff.

I also do Graphic Design stuff on the side, but I usually have my friend take care of that since hes more of the artist than me.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Update 3 ish days left

Well time been going by fast and I've enjoyed this great stack and PCT.

Formadrol is a bad ass product and work fantastic, Libido just excellent, balls are full, happy, and dense, random wood, leanness, well being, energy, dryness etc all there very amazing product despite that dam taste lol. It would be fun to double does it and then maybe stack this with some Dpol

Lunch

6 fried eggs, Glass of whole milk. 3-4 hours after small bowl of chicken and rice with mix veggies and a glass of water.

Dinner

More chicken and rice with mix veggies and a glass of water with a nice hefty spoonful of peanut butter

Workout early morning.

Power Cleans with jerks
    Dumbbells fly 10lb 3xfail
    bentover rows 115lbs 3x10 145 3x5
    dips bodyweight 3x15
    b press 225 5x10

I think my love handle and some back fat is melting off, looking pretty good.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Second to last update.

Well today is crazy formadrol I will straight off the bat recommend its a fuggin fansttic product and you will love it. Today I took a look at my back and I got some crazy acne going on, am a person who has zero backacne going on maybe beside 3-4 bumps like rarely and right now if looks like I just rolled around in a ant pile. Formadrol is good to go!

Took today off just to relax at home got in a good nap to.

Lunch was a Turkey Italian wrap from publix and was so good words cant describe it

Will be warping this log up like a day early tomorrow, Will have a finial review up by them. Very great run and I thank LG Science for this opportunity
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Final Review of Formadrol.

Formadrol was a great product it exceed my expects big time even tho taste is not very good lol, but ignoring that fact this is a nice potent product for PCT.

Here are my ratings for this.

Energy: 10/10 not like omg I just drank a red bull felling, more of a little kid type energy.
    Well Being: 11/10 I was in a good ass mood all day, I just felt good in general.
    Woody: 12/10 I had good wood all day and at random times.
    Leanness: 8/10 Had a good leaning effect
    Dryness 7.2/10 Was also good in this area
    Back acne: 10/10 Yes stuff had me looking like I rolled around in a dam ant pile, but nothing a little acne cleaner can't fix. I know for a fact my test was high.
    Endurance: 7.2/10 Help a good bit

Overall 9.5/10 due to taste

Formadrol is a solid product in making your balls full and happy during pct time, keep the test high and mr woody happy any one looking to kill some estrogen, raise test up and looking to lean up with all the extra added benefits from this product you need to pick some formadrol ASAP.

Thank youu LG Science for this stack and this great a fun run I for sure will pick this stack up but for the most part I know am picking up formadrol for sure. Formadrol = best part of this stack!
  5. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Solid final review Marc.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Solid final review Marc.
    Thank you sir, glad to have you in this log. Time to run my own log this week or two.

Haa ph 17 giving you acne just wait till you try formadrol
  7. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc

Thank you sir, glad to have you in this log. Time to run my own log this week or two.

Haa ph 17 giving you acne just wait till you try formadrol
    Eh, so what cycle you running?
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Eh, so what cycle you running?
    I do have epi coming in so we shall see what I want to do. I like logging things etc keeps me accountable and focused.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Gd review bro. I plan on trying this stack out next. Bro and that formadrol is awful
  10. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

I do have epi coming in so we shall see what I want to do. I like logging things etc keeps me accountable and focused.
    This is true.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by stubbs481 View Post
    Gd review bro. I plan on trying this stack out next. Bro and that formadrol is awful
    formadrol awful as in the taste or something else? I know that taste is bad, but it works.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

formadrol awful as in the taste or something else? I know that taste is bad, but it works.
    Yeh the taste i just finished my 3rd day on it. So im hoping everything will be coo.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by stubbs481 View Post
    Yeh the taste i just finished my 3rd day on it. So im hoping everything will be coo.
    haaa things will pick up about a week or so in just keep an eye out for acne on the back that will sneak up on you, well for me it did at least.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

haaa things will pick up about a week or so in just keep an eye out for acne on the back that will sneak up on you, well for me it did at least.
    Coo thx brota i have learned alot from u guys. There is alot of people with gd knowledge and experience of these supps.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. LG Needs Loggers for our NEW LIQUID TRIFECTA STACK
    By DiabeticLiftr in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 135
    Last Post: 09-08-2012, 06:07 PM
  2. no floating particles in my liquid nolva is it legit?
    By notoriousbeas in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-09-2011, 10:44 AM
  3. trifecta stack suppin mmv2 for the liquid
    By lindo in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-11-2008, 04:14 PM
  4. crystals in my liquid nolva, wtf?
    By max silver in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-17-2003, 10:58 PM