• RockStar
  • Established
Subbed

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
very curious about how you do on this stack. been wanting to try it for a while so seeing you will make me decide later on to try it.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm liking your gym setup, its very similar to what I've got in my house. Love working out at home, its so much easier to find the time and focus.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Day 5 took today off had a small cheat meal.

Well at this point as can say mostly at night am feel some good pumps noting crazy at this point but enough to tell there a different I also feel full. Next thing is am down a 3-4 lbs so am weighting in at around 176-177 very please and its because of my diet plan but its all good! More notes feel sleepy at times haa, but for the most part the Methyl 1-D and MMv3 make me have some good sleep!

Only part I don't like is this 4 dose a day thing because ever time I see my bottle they look like there going to be empty soon :/ so LG Science you know you can always send me the pill form to and and can beast this log for 2 months :) just a thought tho.

Big update: Thanks to AaronJP1 for giving me this workout plan he calls the "shocker", so the what am going to be doing to get super sexy and lean. Starting tommrow!

Day 1:
Chest, Back, Biceps, Calves
15-25 reps 5 sets each muscle group & 1-2 exercises for a group. Rest 30 seconds between sets.

Day 2:
Quads, Hams, Triceps, Shoulders
"See above"

Repeat day 1 & day 2...
It's a good fat loss routine or a shocker/pump.

Workout will be like this etc. This is so you get the picure!

Chest: incline 20 reps 3 sets then B press 2 sets 20 reps

Biceps: Hammer curls 3 sets 25 reps hammer strength curl 2 sets 25 reps

Back: dead lifts 15 reps 3 sets, seated low row 2 sets 15-20 reps

Powercleans: 3 sets of 10-15 reps light weight/medium nothing crazy.

Calves: rep em out

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Well at this point as can say mostly at night am feel some good pumps noting crazy at this point but enough to tell there a different I also feel full. Next thing is am down a 3-4 lbs so am weighting in at around 176-177 very please and its because of my diet plan but its all good! More notes feel sleepy at times haa, but for the most part the Methyl 1-D and MMv3 make me have some good sleep!

Only part I don't like is this 4 dose a day thing because ever time I see my bottle they look like there going to be empty soon :/ so LG Science you know you can always send me the pill form to and and can beast this log for 2 months :) just a thought tho.

Big update: Thanks to AaronJP1 for giving me this workout plan he calls the "shocker", so the what am going to be doing to get super sexy and lean. Starting tommrow!

Day 1:
15-25 reps 5 sets each muscle group & 1-2 exercises for a group. Rest 30 seconds between sets.

Day 2:
"See above"

Repeat day 1 & day 2...

hmmm that sounds like a great workout. just might do this after i'm done with my current one.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

Day 1:

Day 2:
"See above"

Repeat day 1 & day 2...

Thx for the shout out... I didn't make it personally. It's something I read and I use for a change a pace to help facilate growth, I put my own spin on it.

People don't always need to lift heavy as you can grow by volume. ;)

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Thx for the shout out... I didn't make it personally. It's something I read and I use for a change a pace to help facilate growth, I put my own spin on it.

People don't always need to lift heavy as you can grow by volume. ;)
Hell ya, its hard sometimes since strength runs in my veins and its fun :) but its time for a change in pace. :thumbsup:

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hell ya, its hard sometimes since strength runs in my veins and its fun :) but its time for a change in pace. :thumbsup:
Should see if Admin can change your name to MuscleMarc.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Nooooo I like MrMarc better hehe, Thanks for all of your help "again".

Airborne I see yo ass is creeping real hard :)
:laughing:

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Day off Marc?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Day 6:

Woke up at 7am early to start my day went to a neighborh house to do some odd & end things for some cash. Been on my feet all day but was like the energy bunny :) Started with 1 dose of Methyl 1-D upon waking then I did my next does of MMv3 about 10min after breakfast. Breakfast was simple 4 whole eggs fried, 3 slices of whole wheat italian 5 grain bread with some jelly. Only bad part I did have some soda to kick start me not a lot tho but still :/ After my does I headed out to do some labor things hence the word odds & ends so Ive been on my feet all day and let me tell you something I feel some what different, pretty good energy, focus, lots of sweating was in fact a little crazy and good! Drank lots of water but man was I pour sweat like a waterfall.

Overall rating so far is about a 7.2 for the Methyl 1-D & MMv3 only on day 6 so far but am doing ok.

* Taste still good to me in my books
* Focus is there, noting crazy yet
* Pumps are small but noticeable mostly at night time for me at this points, mostly due to the fact I think it because your like 4 dose's in at this point hehe
* Endurance part noting for me yet
* Overall body recomp 7-8.1 so far something is definitely happening and noticable, pounds been dropping look a little bit smaller but that's fine as long as I get super sexy.

Today was Dam AaronJP1 workout plan he gave me and boy its a lot different, I feel like a new man!

Chest: Incline 145lbs 3 set of 20

B press 1 set of 145lbs then 1 more set at 165lbs dead t

Biceps: Hammer curls 3 sets 25 of 35lbs

Hammer strength curl 2 sets 25 reps about 55lbs

Back: dead lifts 15 reps 3 sets 185lbs

seated low row 2 sets 15-20 reps 145lbs

Powercleans: None was dead tired for being on my feet all day + this workout a killer with volume so next time boom all do some.

Calves: rep them out these sucks ass, never worked on my claves before, yes shame on me :(

Overall workout day and I can say volume sucks not in a bad way but soreness should soon follow haa

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice bro...looks like a decent work out so the taste is ok?

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Nice bro...looks like a decent work out so the taste is ok?
Ya taste is ok.

Methyl 1-D more of a faint chocolate taste, like think of a chocolate chip pancake and the faint taste of chocolate it has, that the taste.

MMv3 Taste like mint tum & Rolaids you take for heartburn, but more yummy.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Day 6:

Woke up at 7am early to start my day went to a neighborh house to do some odd & end things for some cash. Been on my feet all day but was like the energy bunny :) Started with 1 dose of Methyl 1-D upon waking then I did my next does of MMv3 about 10min after breakfast. Breakfast was simple 4 whole eggs fried, 3 slices of whole wheat italian 5 grain bread with some jelly. Only bad part I did have some soda to kick start me not a lot tho but still :/ After my does I headed out to do some labor things hence the word odds & ends so Ive been on my feet all day and let me tell you something I feel some what different, pretty good energy, focus, lots of sweating was in fact a little crazy and good! Drank lots of water but man was I pour sweat like a waterfall.

Overall rating so far is about a 7.2 for the Methyl 1-D & MMv3 only on day 6 so far but am doing ok.

* Taste still good to me in my books
* Focus is there, noting crazy yet
* Pumps are small but noticeable mostly at night time for me at this points, mostly due to the fact I think it because your like 4 dose's in at this point hehe
* Endurance part noting for me yet
* Overall body recomp 7-8.1 so far something is definitely happening and noticable, pounds been dropping look a little bit smaller but that's fine as long as I get super sexy.

Today was Dam AaronJP1 workout plan he gave me and boy its a lot different, I feel like a new man!

Chest: Incline 145lbs 3 set of 20

B press 1 set of 145lbs then 1 more set at 165lbs dead t

Biceps: Hammer curls 3 sets 25 of 35lbs

Hammer strength curl 2 sets 25 reps about 55lbs

Back: dead lifts 15 reps 3 sets 185lbs

seated low row 2 sets 15-20 reps 145lbs

Powercleans: None was dead tired for being on my feet all day + this workout a killer with volume so next time boom all do some.

Calves: rep them out these sucks ass, never worked on my claves before, yes shame on me :(

Overall workout day and I can say volume sucks not in a bad way but soreness should soon follow haa
That style of work out is insane :lol:
I can only keep up with it for about 2-3 weeks if that... Or go less days. It requires you to eat & sleep a lot as well.

:thumbsup:

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Updated coming later + teaser pic ;) hopeful you all see some sort of change hehe

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Day 7.

Quads, front squat 5x15 115lbs
Hams, 5x15
Triceps, 45lbs 5x15
Shoulders standing dunbell 35lbs 3x15 55lbs 2x15

This program crazy volume.

I think my chest is coming more chiseled, biceps been growing very slowly. Veins are nice, will take a better pics just focusing on the veins. What do you all see?

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 7.

Quads, front squat 5x15 115lbs
Hams, 5x15
Triceps, 45lbs 5x15
Shoulders standing dunbell 35lbs 3x15 55lbs 2x15

This program crazy volume.

I think my chest is coming more chiseled, biceps been growing very slowly. Veins are nice, will take a better pics just focusing on the veins. What do you all see?
Chest is certainly growing bro!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Marc I'm not a diet expert by anymeans... What are your daily meals looking like?
You know how many cals you are getting in a day?

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Marc I'm not a diet expert by anymeans... What are your daily meals looking like?
You know how many cals you are getting in a day?
Cals about 2.2k-2.8k a day for my weight at 175lbs

30-40/30-35/15-35 protein, fats, carbs. I do eat more carbs ever now and then just been keeping it low. Marco are lower on rest days.

Daily meals are all healthy and cooked by me :) Solid breakfast each morning, lunch, dinner, etc No junk foods or sweets.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Cals about 2.2k-2.8k a day

30-40/30-35/15-35 protein, fats, carbs. I do eat more crabs ever now and then just been keeping it low. Marco are lower on rest days.

Daily meals are all healthy and cooked by me :) Solid breakfast each morning, lunch, dinner, etc No junk foods or sweets.
40/30/30 C/P/F
I would keep it around 2k (maybe 2300 max on lifting days)...
& I would pick out some of your favorite foods & eat those same things day in & day out for 3 months. I don't know what your BMR is I can guess, & I would say to add weight eat 2500+....
A lot of people think to eat 1+/2k more cals when 500 to 1k is all thats needed. People wind up getting fat... Have to fine that fine line of muscle building w/o getting fatter.
I like to snack on beef jerky too for some extra protein.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
I would keep it around 2k (maybe 2300 max on lifting days)...
& I would pick out some of your favorite foods & eat those same things day in & day out for 3 months. I don't know what your BMR is I can guess, & I would say to add weight eat 2500+....
A lot of people think to eat 1+/2k more cals when 500 to 1k is all thats needed. People wind up getting fat... Have to fine that fine line of muscle building w/o getting fatter.
I like to snack on beef jerky too for some extra protein.
Diets good for me, am not fat which is a good thing haa, I can see my v shape "Also friend pointed that out to me" in my stomach area and my abs are faint but they come and good. Will take the advice and drop some cals :)

I'll start my cardio tomorrow if my body allows after that workout for the most part illl let the weights do most of it for me with diet of cousre. Abs will be hit for sure these coming weeks, going to be though but it must be done!

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Saturday will be my week 9 updated pics :p hope my frail little chest is getting up to your standards. :D
Hell ya brother! Am ready if you are! I need to take a pic of my bis and let you be the judge of them, I got some ok peak on them not small and not big either, size seem to be coming really slow so am just in the frustrated phase with them. I need the support!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Diets good for me, am not fat which is a good thing haa, I can see my v shape "Also friend pointed that out to me" in my stomach area and my abs are faint but they come and good. Will take the advice and drop some cals :)

I'll start my cardio tomorrow if my body allows after that workout for the most part illl let the weights do most of it for me with diet of cousre. Abs will be hit for sure these coming weeks, going to be though but it must be done!
I wasn't calling ya fat... Just sharing some thoughts...
Keep after it all man. I know how it is when ppl give advice & you are happy with what your already doing. :bigok:

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
I wasn't calling ya fat... Just sharing some thoughts...
Keep after it all man. I know how it is when ppl give advice & you are happy with what your already doing. :bigok:
I know you weren't call me fat, I was just ramble lol off subject :sly: I love taking advice that the only thing that will help me and benefit me more in the long run!

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Well first and for most I need to thank Diabeticlifter and LG Science for this wonderful opportunity to log there New Liquid Trifecta Stack!

So I never ran any of there products before so this is the first time am personally using there product on there behalf, next thing is even tho this is a sponsored log there will be no BS this will be a straight forward and honest review, you the reader will be immersed in great detailed info regard my journey wither it will be ups or down, bad days or good days you will get a full detailed log of everything! So in the end you the reader will be the judge wither or not this products is right for you, am just here to give you my everyday daily experiences with it! Dosing will be 4 split evenly through the day.

Little bit about me.

Height: 5'11
Body Fat: 12-12.5% Just a rough guess
Weight: solid 180lbs someday's it around 185lbs. Peak weight few months back was 195lbs lean.

Goals for this cycle.

Maintain this weight, drop some body fat and get even leaner then am currently am.

Diet Plan.

Simple eat about maintenance to about 200 above. Will be lean lot of protein and healthy fats. I may do some carb cycling and might do leangains 16 hour fasting window, this will be to drop some bodyfat faster, but we will see :)

Workout plan

Monday: Chest/tirs
Tuesday: Back/bis + Cardio
Wends: Shoulders and odds and ends
Thursday: Legs in general + Cardio
Friday: light rep works
Sat: Cardio

Am going to be hoping back on the p90x and p90x version 2 my goals is to do this ever other day, go hard or go home

This is my setup at my house

Also everything will be logged the old fashion way! In this book!

You all ready for what about to HIT AM; I know I am! :)
Sub'in to this!

Ill be using this stack in the near future for sure.

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Cals about 2.2k-2.8k a day for my weight at 175lbs

30-40/30-35/15-35 protein, fats, carbs. I do eat more carbs ever now and then just been keeping it low. Marco are lower on rest days.

Just 2.2-2.8k calories a day? On this stack I would at least stay in the 3500-4000 range to reap all its anabolic benefits. Food is VERY anabolic. Though I got some reading to do in this log, I just skimmed through hehe, it looks like your getting good results to what your doing.

Good log so far, keep it up!

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Just 2.2-2.8k calories a day? On this stack I would at least stay in the 3500-4000 range to reap all its anabolic benefits. Food is VERY anabolic. Though I got some reading to do in this log, I just skimmed through hehe, it looks like your getting good results to what your doing.

Good log so far, keep it up!
Thank you! Not looking to get big this time around lol so my cals are fine were they are at. Results are slow and steady which are good in my book.

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Thank you! Not looking to get big this time around lol so my cals are fine were they are at. Results are slow and steady which are good in my book.
Right on! Yeah I just read your goals haha, ill make sure I don't skim through a log before posting anymore hehe.

This stack is gonna shred ya up!

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Day 8.

Took today off muscle are kinda sore and I want to be in the best recovery mode I can for tomorrow were I will do the same thing again for 2 days back to back. With one day of in between, don't want to over train.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Day 8.

Took today off muscle are kinda sore and I want to be in the best recovery mode I can for tomorrow were I will do the same thing again for 2 days back to back. With one day of in between, don't want to over train.
That will get ya haha... Either way if your tired/done with it you can always switch back to your old routine...
I did that for 2 weeks or so, was taking a beating I'm on a more standard split now.

:cussing:

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
That will get ya haha... Either way if your tired/done with it you can always switch back to your old routine...
I did that for 2 weeks or so, was taking a beating I'm on a more standard split now.

:cussing:
Going to stick with it, right now my muscle all kinds of hard, but the pumps were fuggin bad yesterday tho.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
How many days you hit a week?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Going to stick with it, right now my muscle all kinds of hard, but the pumps were fuggin bad yesterday tho.
Try 6 days in a row, 1 day off... That's how I read it. It's supposed to be hard, make you tired, burn some fat, & get cha some shape, size, & definition.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Try 6 days in a row, 1 day off... That's how I read it. It's supposed to be hard, make you tired, burn some fat, & get cha some shape, size, & definition.

**** that lol

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

**** it! YOLO!!! I'm going to blast 1g test a week and hit this mofo 7 days a week :p lolol

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
YOLO

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
What does YOLO freakin mean!?!? lol, ive been reading that everywhere!

YOLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards

**** it haa ill make today my only day off. time to beast that shizz

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
How many days you hit a week?
Before this new workout, 3-4 times a week, but my goal that month was to eat like a mad man and push real heavy weights so that what I did which was kinda like powerlifting month.

Now fast forward to this month am moving lots of volume which sucks ballaz, I can move volume but not with that many dam sets lmfao.