MrMarc: Liquid In My VEINS! LIQUID TRIFECTA STACK! ~Sponsored~

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Well first and for most I need to thank Diabeticlifter and LG Science for this wonderful opportunity to log there New Liquid Trifecta Stack!

So I never ran any of there products before so this is the first time am personally using there product on there behalf, next thing is even tho this is a sponsored log there will be no BS this will be a straight forward and honest review, you the reader will be immersed in great detailed info regard my journey wither it will be ups or down, bad days or good days you will get a full detailed log of everything! So in the end you the reader will be the judge wither or not this products is right for you, am just here to give you my everyday daily experiences with it! Dosing will be 4 split evenly through the day.

Little bit about me.

Height: 5'11
Body Fat: 12-12.5% Just a rough guess
Weight: solid 180lbs someday's it around 185lbs. Peak weight few months back was 195lbs lean.

Goals for this cycle.

Maintain this weight, drop some body fat and get even leaner then am currently am.

Diet Plan.

Simple eat about maintenance to about 200 above. Will be lean lot of protein and healthy fats. I may do some carb cycling and might do leangains 16 hour fasting window, this will be to drop some bodyfat faster, but we will see :)

Workout plan

Monday: Chest/tirs
Tuesday: Back/bis + Cardio
Wends: Shoulders and odds and ends
Thursday: Legs in general + Cardio
Friday: light rep works
Sat: Cardio

Am going to be hoping back on the p90x and p90x version 2 my goals is to do this ever other day, go hard or go home

This is my setup at my house

Also everything will be logged the old fashion way! In this book!

You all ready for what about to HIT AM; I know I am! :)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
2nd!

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
THe New Methyl 1-D has a new prohormone in it (similar to 5aOHP from Taurus but NOT the same). The MMv3 is going to kick ass...

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
DAY 1 Pre-update!

1 dose down. 1.6ml of MMv3 at 10:45ish next dose was 12:06 1.6ml of Methyl 1-D

Taste for MMv3 is very good not bad at all, I been looking at other logs and they say it taste like shizz but that''s not the case for me. Now the best way for me to describe it will be a mint Rolaids or tums that you take for heartburn. As far as Methyl 1-D taste more like chocolate taste with some sort of mint flavor but this one I can describe it because it is unique.

Stay tuned more updates will soon follow! everything will be posted here around late evening or night time.

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
I'm in on this chiz bro-KILL IT!!!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Ok I'm here :p sorry it took so long...Labs...classes...sleep haha all getting in the way but I arrived brother.

Is there an LG sciences REP that can clear that up MMv3 for me here please by any chance too? I had understood it is Epiandrosterone or is it Androsterone? just wondering :p DHT??

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Update will be in a few hours heading to the moives with a few chicks then I'll take my fourth dose and go workout ;)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Update will be in a few hours heading to the moives with a few chicks then I'll take my fourth dose and go workout ;)
Ladies man or what?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
:joke:

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Haha jk marc

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Haa this is what I come back to <3 Well first dose "4th one" down then in about 15min next does then I'll head out side to workout!

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
DAY 1 Pre-update! Edit: Now full!

1 dose down. 1.6ml of MMv3 at 10:45ish next dose was 12:06 1.6ml of Methyl 1-D

Taste for MMv3 is very good not bad at all, I been looking at other logs and they say it taste like shizz but that''s not the case for me. Now the best way for me to describe it will be a mint Rolaids or tums that you take for heartburn. As far as Methyl 1-D taste more like chocolate taste with some sort of mint flavor but this one I can describe it because it is unique.

Stay tuned more updates will soon follow! everything will be posted here around late evening or night time.

Well so far so good, am noticing some small headaches that come about 15 mins after my dose so I know its working its magic! Took my last 4th dose then I hit my workouts, so in this aspect to early to judge but felt pretty good. Kinda excited to see how the liquid works and how I will benefit from it.

Workout was just simple work, Tomorrow will be better, wednesdays are my crazy times with doing things so not really organized.

Push up 5 set to fail
Wide grip pull up 5 sets to fail
Overhead press 115lbs 2 sets to fail
Bench 145lbs 5 sets to fail
Cable rows 2 sets to fail

Will be more organized tomorrow :)

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Good morning guys! Today going to be a good day! Felling pretty pumped and good. :mischievous:

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Am about to hit a early workout! Will give thoughts in about lets say 2-3 hours.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Day 2 Part 1.

So I can know tell you that the taste is still not bad, MMv3 does have a more appealing taste to me. Veins are pooping out every now and then, sweats seem to be more up when I do a little more moving around.

Woke up today a little sluggish, went to bed at 5am :/ got in a workout around noonish, but stop early due to being on the tired side and I don't want any injurys.

Warm up with 3 small set on bench again only 145lbs for 10-15 rep just to get blood flowing
Started with power cleans 3 sets of 5 with 145lbs this is were I stop due to being tired and sleepy.

After I took a shower and took a good nap, so know am back up doing alot better, about to get some good food in me, then am going to hit the weight again so this is what I plan on doing.

At least 2 more set of powercleans
Overhead press 95-115lbs 5x5
Incline dunbels 65lbs 5x5 35lbs 3x fail
Arnold press 45lbs 3x15
Some bicpes work
More pull up.
Dips

I'll have PICS up for you guys tonight!

Part 2

Pics don't serve me justice lol but in person I look alot leaner and dry.

I also hit the above workout ^ this evening.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Day 3

Still doing good noting much to report, looking forward to see when things should kick in. I Did two workout session today one in afternoon then one in the evening time :) trying to kill it!

1st. Session. Back & bis

ez-curling 65lbs 5x7
Some dunbell work for bis
Bent overrows 115lbs 5x10-15

2sec. Session More chest work and some shoulders.

Medium weight for bench 180lbs 3x15 then 225 3x6

Incline bench 145lb 2x10

Light shoulder work.

Overall I feel pretty good, seems to be focus a little bit more then normal so I'll keep a eye on that. Diet been good been getting around 2.k cals "lean & healthy" if not less a day so am happy!. My question is can I do 2 big dose twice a day instead of splitting it up 4 a day? The 4 a day dose is kinda of annoying lol

Other notes biceps seem to be growing nice and steady, still trying to get those arm like howwedo dam those things!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 3

Still doing good noting much to report, looking forward to see when things should kick in. I Did two workout session today one in afternoon then one in the evening time :) trying to kill it!

1st. Session. Back & bis

ez-curling 65lbs 5x7
Some dunbell work for bis
Bent overrows 115lbs 5x10-15

2sec. Session More chest work and some shoulders.

Medium weight for bench 180lbs 3x15 then 225 3x6

Incline bench 145lb 2x10

Light shoulder work.

Overall I feel pretty good, seems to be focus a little bit more then normal so I'll keep a eye on that. Diet been good been getting around 2.k cals "lean & healthy" if not less a day so am happy!. My question is can I do 2 big dose twice a day instead of splitting it up 4 a day? The 4 a day dose is kinda of annoying lol

Other notes biceps seem to be growing nice and steady, still trying to get those arm like howwedo dam those things!
Lol thanks for the name drop broski...I'm wearing an LG science shirt as we speak :p pics look good you deff look way leaner then I remember keep it up

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Lol thanks for the name drop broski...I'm wearing an LG science shirt as we speak :p pics look good you deff look way leaner then I remember keep it up
Thank you brother! Can't wait for things to kick in :)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Whats goals with this cycle Marc?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
First page. ;) but keep this weight and drop some bf nice and simple
40/30/30 diet... Cut out foods 2-3 hours before sleep. Quality foods.
Do a upper/lower split 4 times a week w/cardio included.

Boom! That's just what I would do though...

#takeItWithAGrainOfSalt ;)

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
40/30/30 diet... Cut out foods 2-3 hours before sleep. Quality foods.
Do a upper/lower split 4 times a week w/cardio included.

Boom! That's just what I would do though...

#takeItWithAGrainOfSalt ;)
I cut out food always before I sleep :) haa diet good but I might do you 4 days spilt care to break it down for me more?

#grainofsalttakenyum

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I cut out food always before I sleep :) haa diet good but I might do you 4 days spilt care to break it down for me more?

#grainofsalttakenyum
Yeah.. It's a "shocker" I use it two ways...
I'll give ya the feedback on it tomorrow pal.

:thumbsup:

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im in on this log .. im glad they brought the old mastrdrol liquid back .. with ecdy in it as well

def interested in mmv3 esp :)

good luck bro

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
in for liquid gains! let me know if you need anything.

DL if u get this email me.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Day 4 off day.

Been taking my dose's as usually, fell pretty good still, don't expect much until next week so am giving it some time to kick in. Mom b-day today so spent time with here.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Day 4 off day.

Been taking my dose's as usually, fell pretty good still, don't expect much until next week so am giving it some time to kick in. Mom b-day today so spent time with here.
Tell your mom that your AM friends said happy b day.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Will do, she will be like who is that lol.

btw give me that workout break down please!
Ok... Lady is tripping about my phone. I'll send it either tonight or tomorrow for sure. :D