MrMarc: Liquid In My VEINS! LIQUID TRIFECTA STACK! ~Sponsored~

Page 2 of 12 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc View Post
    Update will be in a few hours heading to the moives with a few chicks then I'll take my fourth dose and go workout
    Hahahaha! MrPIMPMarc! In for the fun!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."


  2. Am about to hit a early workout! Will give thoughts in about lets say 2-3 hours.
    •   
       


  3. Day 2 Part 1.

    So I can know tell you that the taste is still not bad, MMv3 does have a more appealing taste to me. Veins are pooping out every now and then, sweats seem to be more up when I do a little more moving around.

    Woke up today a little sluggish, went to bed at 5am :/ got in a workout around noonish, but stop early due to being on the tired side and I don't want any injurys.

    Warm up with 3 small set on bench again only 145lbs for 10-15 rep just to get blood flowing
    Started with power cleans 3 sets of 5 with 145lbs this is were I stop due to being tired and sleepy.

    After I took a shower and took a good nap, so know am back up doing alot better, about to get some good food in me, then am going to hit the weight again so this is what I plan on doing.

    At least 2 more set of powercleans
    Overhead press 95-115lbs 5x5
    Incline dunbels 65lbs 5x5 35lbs 3x fail
    Arnold press 45lbs 3x15
    Some bicpes work
    More pull up.
    Dips

    I'll have PICS up for you guys tonight!

    Part 2



    Pics don't serve me justice lol but in person I look alot leaner and dry.

    I also hit the above workout ^ this evening.

  4. Day 3

    Still doing good noting much to report, looking forward to see when things should kick in. I Did two workout session today one in afternoon then one in the evening time trying to kill it!

    1st. Session. Back & bis

    ez-curling 65lbs 5x7
    Some dunbell work for bis
    Bent overrows 115lbs 5x10-15

    2sec. Session More chest work and some shoulders.

    Medium weight for bench 180lbs 3x15 then 225 3x6

    Incline bench 145lb 2x10

    Light shoulder work.

    Overall I feel pretty good, seems to be focus a little bit more then normal so I'll keep a eye on that. Diet been good been getting around 2.k cals "lean & healthy" if not less a day so am happy!. My question is can I do 2 big dose twice a day instead of splitting it up 4 a day? The 4 a day dose is kinda of annoying lol

    Other notes biceps seem to be growing nice and steady, still trying to get those arm like howwedo dam those things!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc
    Day 3

    Still doing good noting much to report, looking forward to see when things should kick in. I Did two workout session today one in afternoon then one in the evening time trying to kill it!

    1st. Session. Back & bis

    ez-curling 65lbs 5x7
    Some dunbell work for bis
    Bent overrows 115lbs 5x10-15

    2sec. Session More chest work and some shoulders.

    Medium weight for bench 180lbs 3x15 then 225 3x6

    Incline bench 145lb 2x10

    Light shoulder work.

    Overall I feel pretty good, seems to be focus a little bit more then normal so I'll keep a eye on that. Diet been good been getting around 2.k cals "lean & healthy" if not less a day so am happy!. My question is can I do 2 big dose twice a day instead of splitting it up 4 a day? The 4 a day dose is kinda of annoying lol

    Other notes biceps seem to be growing nice and steady, still trying to get those arm like howwedo dam those things!
    Lol thanks for the name drop broski...I'm wearing an LG science shirt as we speak pics look good you deff look way leaner then I remember keep it up
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  6. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Lol thanks for the name drop broski...I'm wearing an LG science shirt as we speak pics look good you deff look way leaner then I remember keep it up
    Thank you brother! Can't wait for things to kick in

  7. Whats goals with this cycle Marc?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    Whats goals with this cycle Marc?
    First page. but keep this weight and drop some bf nice and simple

  9. Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc

    First page. but keep this weight and drop some bf nice and simple
    40/30/30 diet... Cut out foods 2-3 hours before sleep. Quality foods.
    Do a upper/lower split 4 times a week w/cardio included.

    Boom! That's just what I would do though...

    #takeItWithAGrainOfSalt
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    40/30/30 diet... Cut out foods 2-3 hours before sleep. Quality foods.
    Do a upper/lower split 4 times a week w/cardio included.

    Boom! That's just what I would do though...

    #takeItWithAGrainOfSalt
    I cut out food always before I sleep haa diet good but I might do you 4 days spilt care to break it down for me more?

    #grainofsalttakenyum
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc

    I cut out food always before I sleep haa diet good but I might do you 4 days spilt care to break it down for me more?

    #grainofsalttakenyum
    Yeah.. It's a "shocker" I use it two ways...
    I'll give ya the feedback on it tomorrow pal.

    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    Yeah.. It's a "shocker" I use it two ways...
    I'll give ya the feedback on it tomorrow pal.

    K woot!

  13. im in on this log .. im glad they brought the old mastrdrol liquid back .. with ecdy in it as well

    def interested in mmv3 esp

    good luck bro
    S.n.S team member

  14. in for liquid gains! let me know if you need anything.


    DL if u get this email me.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

  15. I must be weird eating oatmeal before bed
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  16. Day 4 off day.

    Been taking my dose's as usually, fell pretty good still, don't expect much until next week so am giving it some time to kick in. Mom b-day today so spent time with here.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc
    Day 4 off day.

    Been taking my dose's as usually, fell pretty good still, don't expect much until next week so am giving it some time to kick in. Mom b-day today so spent time with here.
    Tell your mom that your AM friends said happy b day.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Tell your mom that your AM friends said happy b day.
    Will do, she will be like who is that lol.

    btw give me that workout break down please!

  19. Happy birthday momma marc lol
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  20. Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc

    Will do, she will be like who is that lol.

    btw give me that workout break down please!
    Ok... Lady is tripping about my phone. I'll send it either tonight or tomorrow for sure.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  21. Subbed
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  22. very curious about how you do on this stack. been wanting to try it for a while so seeing you will make me decide later on to try it.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny
    Subbed
    Glad to have you

  24. I'm liking your gym setup, its very similar to what I've got in my house. Love working out at home, its so much easier to find the time and focus.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  25. Day 5 took today off had a small cheat meal.

    Well at this point as can say mostly at night am feel some good pumps noting crazy at this point but enough to tell there a different I also feel full. Next thing is am down a 3-4 lbs so am weighting in at around 176-177 very please and its because of my diet plan but its all good! More notes feel sleepy at times haa, but for the most part the Methyl 1-D and MMv3 make me have some good sleep!

    Only part I don't like is this 4 dose a day thing because ever time I see my bottle they look like there going to be empty soon :/ so LG Science you know you can always send me the pill form to and and can beast this log for 2 months just a thought tho.


    Big update: Thanks to AaronJP1 for giving me this workout plan he calls the "shocker", so the what am going to be doing to get super sexy and lean. Starting tommrow!

    Day 1:
    Chest, Back, Biceps, Calves
    15-25 reps 5 sets each muscle group & 1-2 exercises for a group. Rest 30 seconds between sets.

    Day 2:
    Quads, Hams, Triceps, Shoulders
    "See above"

    Repeat day 1 & day 2...
    It's a good fat loss routine or a shocker/pump.

    Workout will be like this etc. This is so you get the picure!

    Chest: incline 20 reps 3 sets then B press 2 sets 20 reps

    Biceps: Hammer curls 3 sets 25 reps hammer strength curl 2 sets 25 reps

    Back: dead lifts 15 reps 3 sets, seated low row 2 sets 15-20 reps

    Powercleans: 3 sets of 10-15 reps light weight/medium nothing crazy.

    Calves: rep em out

  26. Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc View Post
    Day 5 took today off had a small cheat meal.

    Well at this point as can say mostly at night am feel some good pumps noting crazy at this point but enough to tell there a different I also feel full. Next thing is am down a 3-4 lbs so am weighting in at around 176-177 very please and its because of my diet plan but its all good! More notes feel sleepy at times haa, but for the most part the Methyl 1-D and MMv3 make me have some good sleep!

    Only part I don't like is this 4 dose a day thing because ever time I see my bottle they look like there going to be empty soon :/ so LG Science you know you can always send me the pill form to and and can beast this log for 2 months just a thought tho.


    Big update: Thanks to AaronJP1 for giving me this workout plan he calls the "shocker", so the what am going to be doing to get super sexy and lean. Starting tommrow!

    Day 1:
    Chest, Back, Biceps, Calves
    15-25 reps 5 sets each muscle group & 1-2 exercises for a group. Rest 30 seconds between sets.

    Day 2:
    Quads, Hams, Triceps, Shoulders
    "See above"

    Repeat day 1 & day 2...
    It's a good fat loss routine or a shocker/pump.

    Workout will be like this etc. This is so you get the picure!

    Chest: incline 20 reps 3 sets then B press 2 sets 20 reps

    Biceps: Hammer curls 3 sets 25 reps hammer strength curl 2 sets 25 reps

    Back: dead lifts 15 reps 3 sets, seated low row 2 sets 15-20 reps

    Powercleans: 3 sets of 10-15 reps light weight/medium nothing crazy.

    Calves: rep em out
    hmmm that sounds like a great workout. just might do this after i'm done with my current one.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc
    Day 5 took today off had a small cheat meal.

    Well at this point as can say mostly at night am feel some good pumps noting crazy at this point but enough to tell there a different I also feel full. Next thing is am down a 3-4 lbs so am weighting in at around 176-177 very please and its because of my diet plan but its all good! More notes feel sleepy at times haa, but for the most part the Methyl 1-D and MMv3 make me have some good sleep!

    Only part I don't like is this 4 dose a day thing because ever time I see my bottle they look like there going to be empty soon :/ so LG Science you know you can always send me the pill form to and and can beast this log for 2 months just a thought tho.

    Big update: Thanks to AaronJP1 for giving me this workout plan he calls the "shocker", so the what am going to be doing to get super sexy and lean. Starting tommrow!

    Day 1:
    Chest, Back, Biceps, Calves
    15-25 reps 5 sets each muscle group & 1-2 exercises for a group. Rest 30 seconds between sets.

    Day 2:
    Quads, Hams, Triceps, Shoulders
    "See above"

    Repeat day 1 & day 2...
    It's a good fat loss routine or a shocker/pump.

    Workout will be like this etc. This is so you get the picure!

    Chest: incline 20 reps 3 sets then B press 2 sets 20 reps

    Biceps: Hammer curls 3 sets 25 reps hammer strength curl 2 sets 25 reps

    Back: dead lifts 15 reps 3 sets, seated low row 2 sets 15-20 reps

    Powercleans: 3 sets of 10-15 reps light weight/medium nothing crazy.

    Calves: rep em out
    Thx for the shout out... I didn't make it personally. It's something I read and I use for a change a pace to help facilate growth, I put my own spin on it.

    People don't always need to lift heavy as you can grow by volume.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Thx for the shout out... I didn't make it personally. It's something I read and I use for a change a pace to help facilate growth, I put my own spin on it.

    People don't always need to lift heavy as you can grow by volume.
    Hell ya, its hard sometimes since strength runs in my veins and its fun but its time for a change in pace.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc

    Hell ya, its hard sometimes since strength runs in my veins and its fun but its time for a change in pace.
    Should see if Admin can change your name to MuscleMarc.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Should see if Admin can change your name to MuscleMarc.
    Nooooo I like MrMarc better hehe, Thanks for all of your help "again".

    Airborne I see yo ass is creeping real hard
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. LG Needs Loggers for our NEW LIQUID TRIFECTA STACK
    By DiabeticLiftr in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 135
    Last Post: 09-08-2012, 08:07 PM
  2. no floating particles in my liquid nolva is it legit?
    By notoriousbeas in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-09-2011, 12:44 PM
  3. trifecta stack suppin mmv2 for the liquid
    By lindo in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-11-2008, 06:14 PM
  4. crystals in my liquid nolva, wtf?
    By max silver in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-18-2003, 12:58 AM
Log in
Log in