Lecheek turns TheDeadlifter into a SPEED freak!

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
Long story short... Lecheek had a great promo opportunity and I was selected to run Speed X3 (thanks Marms!).

Speed_X3_large.jpeg

When I saw the box from Lecheek Nutrition at my doorstep I was excited, no doubt. However, I lifted the box and it felt as if it contained air, not the Speed X3. When I opened the box I noticed a rather small container of Speed X3 among some styrofoam packing peanuts. It says '40 servings' on the label but is so small it seems as if it should be a 5-serving sample. Of course, I had to open it to examine the contents. The first thing I noticed was that the small container was only about a third of the way full. I thought, 'Damn this stuff must be super-concentrated for this to be 40 servings!' The next thing I noticed was the smell. I requested Tangy Watermelon flavor and it smells just like that watermelon bubblegum I used to chew as a kid.

I look forward to trying it. This stuff could be interesting...!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking forward to seeing what you think.

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
I tried Speed X3 yesterday for the first time. Since I am quite 'experienced' with PWOs I started with a scoop and a half in about 12oz of water. It mixed very easily and smelled great. The watermelon taste was smooth and not overly sweet. No hint of any bitterness either. I didn't feel it 'kick in' like other PWOs; as I hit the gym I felt good throughout my warm-ups and continued to feel better during my heavier sets (I worked up to 425, raw flat bench - wrist wraps and chalk only). Even after my training session, although my body felt exhausted, my mind was clear and wide awake. Speed X3 seems to have a very smooth, clean energy boost with initial punch and no crash. Not sure how Lecheek Nutrition managed that but I like it.

My first impression: I like it - a lot. This could be my new weapon of choice...

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like a good start here, and nice bench numbers bubba!:box:

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a good start here, and nice bench numbers bubba!:box:
Agreed - it was a good start. I really was impressed with Speed X3.

...And the bench numbers are mediocre right now. I'll hopefully hit some sort of fun PR (450lbs+) at my meet next month.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed - it was a good start. I really was impressed with Speed X3.

...And the bench numbers are mediocre right now. I'll hopefully hit some sort of fun PR (450lbs+) at my meet next month.
Its a proven fact that Lecheek products break PR's lol . If you happen to break one dont forget to post it in the PR section in the company forum ;)

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday was more of the same. I didn't train as heavy but I felt a great stim effect without a crash. I did some light hang cleans and kettlebell work and had the energy to train for 5 hours. I really like Speed X3 so far. We'll see how it holds up to deadlift day on Friday...

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yesterday was more of the same. I didn't train as heavy but I felt a great stim effect without a crash. I did some light hang cleans and kettlebell work and had the energy to train for 5 hours. I really like Speed X3 so far. We'll see how it holds up to deadlift day on Friday...
Cant wait to hear how the DL's go with the SX3.

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
I am officially in love with Speed X3...

Yesterday was dead day. I'm doing a Coan-esque training program where I will hopefully peak around the time of my next meet in late October. After my usual warm-up sets, I was supposed to hit 570 (~90% of 1RM) for a set of 2 reps. When I loaded the bar I put the heavy collars on which made it 575 - no big deal. I pulled it for a fairly easy double. Afterwards, as the program instructs, I was supposed to pull 475 for 5 sets of 3 for speed. These sets were a whole lot easier than I expected. I still had the energy to and drive to do my rows, SLDs, and GHRs. Once I left the gym I had to shower and get to a football game (I coach high school football and weightlifting). I still felt great throughout the game and, again, felt no crash. I must admit: I did take 2 full scoops of Speed X3. That was probably excessive even for me. I did feel as if I was on top of the world, though.

I am usually very skeptical of new products. I usually like to wait to see if its effective for most of the general population before I try certain products. Nothing to be skeptical about with Speed X3. This is some good sh!t. I've tried a ton of PWO powders and pills in the past. This is most definitely one of my top two favorites.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice lifts champ. Did your boys win?

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am officially in love with Speed X3...

Yesterday was dead day. I'm doing a Coan-esque training program where I will hopefully peak around the time of my next meet in late October. After my usual warm-up sets, I was supposed to hit 570 (~90% of 1RM) for a set of 2 reps. When I loaded the bar I put the heavy collars on which made it 575 - no big deal. I pulled it for a fairly easy double. Afterwards, as the program instructs, I was supposed to pull 475 for 5 sets of 3 for speed. These sets were a whole lot easier than I expected. I still had the energy to and drive to do my rows, SLDs, and GHRs. Once I left the gym I had to shower and get to a football game (I coach high school football and weightlifting). I still felt great throughout the game and, again, felt no crash. I must admit: I did take 2 full scoops of Speed X3. That was probably excessive even for me. I did feel as if I was on top of the world, though.

I am usually very skeptical of new products. I usually like to wait to see if its effective for most of the general population before I try certain products. Nothing to be skeptical about with Speed X3. This is some good sh!t. I've tried a ton of PWO powders and pills in the past. This is most definitely one of my top two favorites.
NICE

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
Nice lifts champ. Did your boys win?
Yes sir, 42-0. So far out of three games no one has scored on our defense - 3 straight shutouts. We have our first real test this upcoming Friday night...

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like a nice start to the season!

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
Another decent day in the gym with Speed X3!

I used a scoop and a half today - that seems to be perfect for me. It was a heavy bench day. I decided at the last minute to go with reverse bands. I worked up to 405 for an easy single then tossed the bands on the bar (I use the average bands from EliteFTS). I hit 405 banded just to get a feel for them. Went up to 435 and smoked a single. 455 felt tough but I got it without to much of a struggle. 465 was just plain heavy; I got one single but missed a single on the second set. I dropped back down to 405 and hit it for 5 reps (still with bands). I finished the day with some face pulls and dips.

Focus was spot-on, no crazy caffeine jitters, and no crash. Speed X3 is treating me very well...

FYI: Bodyweight was 249.6lbs just before training.

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
Nice update glad Speed X3 is working out for you !!!!!
Speed X3 is definitely working for me - without a doubt.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Marms, any idea on how much DAA is in SX3?

vitaminstore3

vitaminstore3

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Speed X3 is definitely working for me - without a doubt.
You nailed it about the smooth energy/crazy focus! Gotta love it and thanks for giving it a shot we really feel we have made a great product without DMAA that people will love.

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
I only had one scoop of Speed X3 prior to training today. I knew I didn't need laser focus or a ton of energy today because of the light prehab/rehab/recup work I had planned. One scoop was more than enough, though. Once I started I didn't want to stop. All I did was higher rep band work for my shoulders, triceps, and pecs after yesterday's heavy bench day. I wanted to do sooooo much more but really got a good burn (and pump - something I don't care a lot about unless I'm on SD) in my triceps and pecs.

I'm looking forward to Friday - another dead day...

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
I feel like I kicked my own @$$. I'll explain...

I took a scoop and a half of Speed X3 and felt great in the gym. I worked deadlifts up to 3 sets of 3 reps of 510. Afterwards I had to pull speed deads, do bent-over rows, power shrugs, and GHRs. Speed X3 did it's job, but I completely exhausted myself today. My mind remained focused but my body felt like I got the $hit kicked out of me. After taking a shower and relaxing for a bit, I felt much better.

In other news, we had another football game tonight: we won 27-7 against a very talented team from south FL (BTW, those are the first points we've given up all season so far).

It's now time to sleep. I'm sure I'll have no problem sleeping in tomorrow...

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I feel like I kicked my own @$$. I'll explain...

I took a scoop and a half of Speed X3 and felt great in the gym. I worked deadlifts up to 3 sets of 3 reps of 510. Afterwards I had to pull speed deads, do bent-over rows, power shrugs, and GHRs. Speed X3 did it's job, but I completely exhausted myself today. My mind remained focused but my body felt like I got the $hit kicked out of me. After taking a shower and relaxing for a bit, I felt much better.

In other news, we had another football game tonight: we won 27-7 against a very talented team from south FL (BTW, those are the first points we've given up all season so far).

It's now time to sleep. I'm sure I'll have no problem sleeping in tomorrow...
Nice workout ! Wish I could pull like that

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice work champ. That is one caveat with using stims though. You are able to push the body over it's natural limits. The key is being able to recover from it and to not just keep pounding it into the ground. Feed that body and rest up big man.

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
Today ended up to be a better day in the gym than I had expected. I had to sit in front of the computer most of the day so as much as I wanted to get my body moving, I had a slight headache and didn't feel 100%. After a scoop and a half of Speed X3 I felt muuuuch better. I ended up doing some light/rep upper stuff. I worked up to a relatively easy set of 205x10 on strict standing overhead presses. I blasted the crap out of my shoulders (front and rear) with various other exercises. I finished with sets of skull crushers and cable pressdowns to kill the triceps.

After my warm-up sets and Speed X3 kicked in I felt like a million bucks. I'm really loving the effects of Speed X3 - still no crash and still good clean energy and focus.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today ended up to be a better day in the gym than I had expected. I had to sit in front of the computer most of the day so as much as I wanted to get my body moving, I had a slight headache and didn't feel 100%. After a scoop and a half of Speed X3 I felt muuuuch better. I ended up doing some light/rep upper stuff. I worked up to a relatively easy set of 205x10 on strict standing overhead presses. I blasted the crap out of my shoulders (front and rear) with various other exercises. I finished with sets of skull crushers and cable pressdowns to kill the triceps.

After my warm-up sets and Speed X3 kicked in I felt like a million bucks. I'm really loving the effects of Speed X3 - still no crash and still good clean energy and focus.
So awesome to keep hearing that everyone is getting good workouts with the SX3

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
Another good day with Speed X3.

I usually don't train on Thursdays but a schedule conflict forced me to do so today. I trained heavy bench and did OK. I worked up to a raw 425 and locked it out with no issues. I dropped back down to 405 and attepmted to do a quick 3x3. I hit the first 2 sets of 3, but just missed the third rep on the last set. I did some accessory work afterwards and my triceps felt like they were on fire. Its nice to be home and resting.

Dead day tomorrow...

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another good day with Speed X3.

I usually don't train on Thursdays but a schedule conflict forced me to do so today. I trained heavy bench and did OK. I worked up to a raw 425 and locked it out with no issues. I dropped back down to 405 and attepmted to do a quick 3x3. I hit the first 2 sets of 3, but just missed the third rep on the last set. I did some accessory work afterwards and my triceps felt like they were on fire. Its nice to be home and resting.

Dead day tomorrow...
Wow same thing happened to me today and I had to lift. It felt so weird doing legs on an off day. Im all messed up this week and this weekend.

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
Wow same thing happened to me today and I had to lift. It felt so weird doing legs on an off day. Im all messed up this week and this weekend.
I felt lost yesterday because I should have been in the gym but couldn't. It felt great to be there today. I hope it doesn't affect my dead day tomorrow. I should be fine... I've got Speed X3 on my side. ;)

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
Friday's training session was difficult. I beat myself up on Thursday and I felt it on dead day. I remained focused from the Speed X3 but my body was not in the mood to lift like I needed to. I went up to a set of 540 for 2 reps and I'm glad that's all the weight I had to do. It felt nice to rest and recuperate a little this weekend.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The body needs time to recover sometimes. One step back,two steps forward. 540x2 is stout for being an off day Ace!!

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
The body needs time to recover sometimes. One step back,two steps forward. 540x2 is stout for being an off day Ace!!
Thanks, but 540 isn't even my opener when I compete. I should be destroying that kind of weight on any given day.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well to us mere mortals that would be PR-ville

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
A decent day in the gym. Just one scoop of Speed X3 and I was good to go. I did a lower weight/higher rep upper day. I began with overhead presses; I ended up hitting 205 for 11 strict reps (might be PR). Afterwards, I did a few sets of face pulls for scapular retraction. I used an EliteFTS average band for some tricep and ab work.

All in all, it was a good day. Speed X3 got me through all the high rep stuff easily.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A decent day in the gym. Just one scoop of Speed X3 and I was good to go. I did a lower weight/higher rep upper day. I began with overhead presses; I ended up hitting 205 for 11 strict reps (might be PR). Afterwards, I did a few sets of face pulls for scapular retraction. I used an EliteFTS average band for some tricep and ab work.

All in all, it was a good day. Speed X3 got me through all the high rep stuff easily.
I keep trying and trying I just cant ge the face pulls correct I think. I will be trying again tom.

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
I keep trying and trying I just cant ge the face pulls correct I think. I will be trying again tom.
Face pulls are best done as a prehab movement with light weight and full scapular retraction. The rope attachment on the tricep pressdown machine works well. For heavier face pulls I use the straight bar on the lat pulldown machine while leaning back to a 30degree (or so) angle. Since I began incorporating them into my training I have noticed a definite difference in upper back tightness during heavy bench presses. I can keep my shoulders back and hold my arch much better. Rows help, too, without a doubt but face pulls are awesome.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Face pulls are best done as a prehab movement with light weight and full scapular retraction. The rope attachment on the tricep pressdown machine works well. For heavier face pulls I use the straight bar on the lat pulldown machine while leaning back to a 30degree (or so) angle. Since I began incorporating them into my training I have noticed a definite difference in upper back tightness during heavy bench presses. I can keep my shoulders back and hold my arch much better. Rows help, too, without a doubt but face pulls are awesome.

Thank for the tip!

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
Life is crazy sometimes. I haven't had the time to get here to post, but, I assure you, Speed X3 is still amazing.

On Friday, I visited a local powerlifting gym to pull deads. It's the first time I hit over 600 since February. I worked up to a single of 605 and it went up faster than I had expected. Here's a vid from one of the guys in the gym:

[video=youtube;nrgfuKd4IZQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrgfuKd4IZQ&feature=yo utu.be[/video]

I did a variation of barbell rows with bands and heavy strict shrugs (up to 455) after pulling. A scoop and a half of Speed X3 did its job!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Geez, he just rolled it right back and pulled it. More left in that tank for sure!

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
Geez, he just rolled it right back and pulled it. More left in that tank for sure!
I'm thinking of opening with 560 or so then 610-615 for my 2nd attempt at my next meet. Can't wait!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Suddenly I'm feeling less manly. Lol Go for it bubba!!

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday's upper day went well. For my heavy sets of bench, I hit:

365 x 1
405 x 1
405 x 4
405 x 3
425 x 2

Strict form (touch and go), wrist wraps only. I didn't feel 100% so I know I have more in me.

I was running on 1 heaping scoop of Speed X3. Still loving this stuff.

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
I trained Wednesday and Friday last week but didn't get a chance to post anything.

Wednesday was a prehab/rehab day so all I did was band work for upper body. It really cuts down on muscle and joint soreness after a heavy training session the day before. Just one scoop of Speed X3 did the trick.

Friday was kind of an off day for me. I rarely get headaches but I couldn't shake one all afternoon for some reason. In the past if I had a headache the combination of the caffeine from a PWO and increased blood flow once I began training got rid of it. Friday was rough. I tried pulling deads and only got through 4 sets of 3 @ 455 on speed pulls. I finished with sets of shrugs and that's all. After training I popped some Ibuprofen and felt fine with an hour. Felt great through the rest of the night, especially when we won our football game 33-0 (we're out-scoring our opponents 205-17 in 7 games so far this season).

It looks as if I'm going to run out of Speed X3 before my meet on the 27th. I was thinking I may have to ration it so I have a couple scoops for the meet. Instead, I'll order a couple tubs - that's a great price for something so effective.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are in Florida so sweat is just an everyday thing but did you notice more from Speed? I'm sweating a lot more during my workouts with Speed. I'm from Florida and out here a sauna is he only place you sweat. I love a good sweat.

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
You are in Florida so sweat is just an everyday thing but did you notice more from Speed? I'm sweating a lot more during my workouts with Speed. I'm from Florida and out here a sauna is he only place you sweat. I love a good sweat.
I don't notice an increase in sweating at all. Being about 255-260 I sweat more than most anyway - gotta love FL humidity...

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday's training session went better than expected. I trained upper body and had planned on going to 405 and doing reps on bench. I hit 405 for a very easy single so I decided to go up to 425 just for fun. I ended up hitting 425 for 3 reps (missed the 4th). Here's the vid:

[video=youtube;-NUDL2FZ0OU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NUDL2FZ0OU&feature=youtu.be[/video]

And yes, that is a PR. I've never benched 425 for more than 2 reps.

I dropped to 405 and got 4 more after this. I finished with some face pulls and tricep extentions.

All it took was a scoop and a half of Speed X3. I felt great from start to finish. I didn't expect to because I could not sleep on Sunday night to save my life for some reason. With a good night's rest I may be able to get more. We'll see...

As quick side note: I weighed 258.4lbs prior to training yesterday with shoes and gym clothes.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
martin65 Supplements 2
martin65 Supplements 2
martin65 Supplements 0
Supplements 13
ZachH Supplements 36