Lecheek turns TheDeadlifter into a SPEED freak!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rockin that 425 big man!!

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
Friday's training session was another good one. No PRs or crazy stuff going on. I just felt 'on' the whole time in the gym - and all I had was one scoop of Speed X3!. I ended up working up to my projected deadlift opener for the meet at the end of the month (565) and pulled it with ease twice. I did a few sets of heavy shrugs and some GHRs to finish the day. I plan on working up to what I think may be my 2nd attempts for bench and dead next week, then call it quits on anything above 35-40% until the meet.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice big man. Sounds like it's coming together at the right time.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Friday's training session was another good one. No PRs or crazy stuff going on. I just felt 'on' the whole time in the gym - and all I had was one scoop of Speed X3!. I ended up working up to my projected deadlift opener for the meet at the end of the month (565) and pulled it with ease twice. I did a few sets of heavy shrugs and some GHRs to finish the day. I plan on working up to what I think may be my 2nd attempts for bench and dead next week, then call it quits on anything above 35-40% until the meet.
Craziness. When is the meet again ?

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
Another great day with Speed X3!

I went to the gym today with the intentions of figuring out my 2nd attempt on bench for my meet. I did a meet-style warm-up and 'opened' with 400; it was easy. I loaded 435 on the bar (and because I was using heavy collars I actually thought I loaded 430 but it ended up 5lbs heavier) and paused it without a problem. I decided to go for it and loaded the bar with 455. I did not expect the outcome ----- I hit it with some in the tank! 455 is a PR and since it was paused it was a huge PR for me. One of the guys I train got on video; I'll post it when he has it uploaded.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome to hit PRs with a meet on the horizon!!

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
I'm peaking at the right time on my program. I just hope things go this well the day of the meet.

One quick side note...
I went out a bought extra glucosamine and fish oil today after training. I also recently began taking cissus. I've pushed my joints through hell the past few weeks and they're letting me know how bad they hate me for it. My wrists and elbows kill me during my warm-up set on bench (work sets feel much better) and my knees and ankles give me fits in the mornings. The pain is really starting to really suck. I need my joints to feel 100% on meet day...

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good idea to start loading that up right now.

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
Here's my 455 press:

[video=youtube;1TR7wa72Ozk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TR7wa72Ozk&feature=yo utu.be[/video]

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice lift bubba. Damn boy...you are thick! That build has moved a lot of iron.

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
I ended up training on Thursday instead of Friday this week so I could have an extra day to 'recover' for the meet. I went into the gym just to work up to my 2nd attempt on deadlift. Since my strength has improved almost dramatically since I began my 11-week training program, I really had no idea what my 2nd attempt mighty be. (A side note: I am not bragging at all about my increase in strength. I am just surprised as to how quickly my numbers have improved.) After a meet-style warm-up I hit my opener (565) with no issues. I decided to jump to 615 and it went up faster than expected. I will probably go with 620 for a 2nd - I think that's decent. The sky's the limit from there. The current WABDL FL state record is 633.7 for my division and weight class...

This was my last heavy day until the meet on Oct 27th.

I experimented with Speed X3 today. I mixed one scoop of Speed X3 with about three-quarters of a scoop of a competitor's brand PWO (both watermelon flavor). The combination was insane. I felt like I could train for hours and lift the world. That may be my weapon of choice for meet day...

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
No Speed X3 this week. No need for it. I did some light lifting a couple times this week just to keep my joints loose. I weighed in for tomorrow's meet this afternoon: 253. I drank very little and weighed in just before lunch. Since then I've consumed enough food and water to kill a small horse. Carb loading is fuuuun! I'm opening with 405 on bench and 565 on dead. From there we'll just have to see how I feel. I plan on mixing Speed X3 with the other 'mystery' PWO so hopefully I'll feel the same insanity as before...

I will post vids from the meet at some point.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tear it up big man!! You own this sh!t.

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
Tear it up big man!! You own this sh!t.
What he said!
Thank you, gentlemen. A couple meet PRs will make me happy tomorrow. The important part of the meet is my team (I put together a team of guys that I coach). Even my 10 year-old stepson is lifting. My guys range in age from 10 to 20 -- then there's me at 34. I just enjoy introducing the young guys to the sport. I got in to it too late and these guys have more potential than I ever had at their age. We probably won't win as a team (I've seen the other teams that'll be there), but 3 of the seven on the team have never competed outside of high school before. I made sure their parents will be there to share the experience. Should be fun.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That really has a great time written all over it. Enjoy it champ.

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
Not a bad day today at the meet but not the day I was shooting for. I hit all 3 lift on bench, but missed my 3rd attempt on deads. The team results were a huge surprise...

I opened with 405 on bench. Easy. I jumped to 450 thinking it was probably going to be tough. I smoked it. Because the state record for my division and weight class was 462.7 and I had to beat it by 5lbs for the record to stick, I had to jump to 470. I doubted I could hit it raw and so did my spotter. Once I had it in my hands it felt pretty good. It came down on my chest well and when I heard the press call I put all I had into it and got it! That surprised the hell out of me. 470 is a 30lb meet PR and a new FL state record.

My pulls didn't go as well as I had wanted them to. I opened with an easy 565. I decided to jump to 620. I pulled it with no problem. The state record is 633 so I had to hit 640 for the record. I got 640 to just above my knees and just couldn't lock it out. Looking back my 2nd attempt was a mistake - I should have gone 625 or 630 just to set a PR for myself. Oh well. I did get best deadlifter of the meet. A 1090 total (raw) for 2 lifts is a PR for me.

My team did better than expected. Out of 7 guys, we set 7 state records (4 bench and 3 deadlift). Our total points were only 5 more than the next team, but WE WON! I was shocked as hell to hear it but my guys tore some sh!t up. I'm a proud coach today. Here's a pic of the team:

P1000345.JPG

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A lot of happy faces in that pic big D! Some nice memories made that can never be taken away from you guys. Wrote your name down in history as well. Good stuff champ!

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
Here are the vids:

450 Bench: [video=youtube;bcRnZNhMkeQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcRnZNhMkeQ&feature=yo utu.be [/video]

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
470 Bench: [video=youtube;aJBBqqD0Ges]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJBBqqD0Ges&feature=yo utu.be[/video]

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
620 pull: [video=youtube;_BV4lHusnsE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BV4lHusnsE&feature=yo utu.be[/video]

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
My final thoughts on Lecheek Nutrition Speed X3...

I am always skeptical of new products, especially PWOs because they all seem to be generally the same. I have my favorites and all the others I try don't seem to live up to my expectations. Speed X3 is different. From the first dose it was awesome. Clean, gradual sense of energy and absolutely no crash. When I upped the dose to 2 scoops it was waaay too much - even for me. A scoop and a half is my sweet spot.

Not only does Speed X3 work well, it tastes amazing. I chose watermelon for this promo. I didn't expect it to taste like candy but it does. It is not, however, overly sweet.

Speed X3 will most certainly be in my cabinet for years to come!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My final thoughts on Lecheek Nutrition Speed X3...

I am always skeptical of new products, especially PWOs because they all seem to be generally the same. I have my favorites and all the others I try don't seem to live up to my expectations. Speed X3 is different. From the first dose it was awesome. Clean, gradual sense of energy and absolutely no crash. When I upped the dose to 2 scoops it was waaay too much - even for me. A scoop and a half is my sweet spot.

Not only does Speed X3 work well, it tastes amazing. I chose watermelon for this promo. I didn't expect it to taste like candy but it does. It is not, however, overly sweet.

Speed X3 will most certainly be in my cabinet for years to come!
Thanks again for the log/review. Really glad that you had a good experience with SX3 and Lecheek :)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's in my cabinet too. Good stuff for sure.

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
It's in my cabinet too. Good stuff for sure.
Thanks again for the log/review. Really glad that you had a good experience with SX3 and Lecheek :)
Honestly, gentlemen, if it weren't for you and the Lecheek promo I probably would have never even tried Speed X3. Thank you, guys, for the opportunity to try something that actually works!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
martin65 Supplements 2
martin65 Supplements 2
martin65 Supplements 0
Supplements 13
ZachH Supplements 36