ANTI-E + SPEED = HAPPY HORNY MSTEP(SPONSORED BY LECHEEK NUTRTION) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

ANTI-E + SPEED = HAPPY HORNY MSTEP(SPONSORED BY LECHEEK NUTRTION)

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Did the same thing last night Bears and bdubs. Lets hope they play half that good during the season.
    hopefully, but that was just the browns and colts tomorrow which im a little scurred of but we'll see.

day 5:back. wow havent worked out back since last month. felt pretty weak well considerin i tried to do same weight as before. sore as trash today but enjoy the feeling. noticed my right elbow kinda hurt a bit yesterday so joints are gettin dry, just started 3g gluc and msm today. gonna hit arms later tonight

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.

day 6:killed arms this night. wrist was acting up a bit so joints are still dry but ill live. didnt do my full workout but got in a good 6-7 bi's and 4 tri's plus some close grip pushups for warm up. went 2 scoops also on the speed and wow, this stuff just keeps u fresh for awhile. DO NOT TAKE SPEED3X AFTER 6PM!!!!!!!!!!!! im stim tolerant and it still keeps me goin. diet has a been a heavy past couple days, said i was keep it carb free but i just need some type to go with my meals. mostly consisting of wheat tortillas, high fiber foods, veggies, beans but keepin it 80g/day the most but will werk on it. sleep isnt as good as it was before. after i pop the ad3 before sleep, i can feel my heart beatin on the pillow and keeps me up a bit, maybe its cuz i think too much.

day 7: cardio and abs. had some orange chicken today so def had to hit the cardio up and threw in abs for sh!tz and gigglez. felt great a the gym but only did one scoop, honestly one is fine for me so far. did 35min incline treadmill at 4mph, wanna get some more muscle in the legs and tone the booty so this will be my cardio. ok so today was pretty awesome. everyone at my church and my friends said my arms lookin nicer and my veins are bulging out my arms and i didnt even workout arms today or lift anythin heavy with them. my shoulders and chest are startin to harding real nice and tricep is stayin flexed throughout the day without me doing it. also my veins in my shoulders are also poppin out nicely. gotta work on rear shoulders though, i gotta toss in some new workouts for it cuz i miss my shoulders
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nice updates ! I would not take it after 6 pm lol
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.

Nice updates ! I would not take it after 6 pm lol
    lesson learned. good news and bad news. bad news is i ate so much food yesterday that i ruined my diet and im talkin about popeyes chicked, mac n cheese, fries etc plus bbq at the fams house. good news, i drank a lot of vodka and threw most of it up so we're somewhat in the clear. gonna kill cardio tongiht and take the night off from the weights

Day 8: shoulders. this was yesterday and worked out before my food and alcohol binge. felt extremely pumped and had a great workout also think strength went up a bit. rear shoulders press i went up 20lbs and all my shrug workouts felt too light so went up in weight than my last shoulder workout. some fine lookin girls at the gym too, 16 or 17 year old couldnt stop werkin out next to me and followed me everywhere lol girl was rockin booty shorts the whole time so had to make my move but i bitched out on this middle aged woman. used to always see her at the gym think she married to some rich dude or a stripper cuz them tits costed a shiny penny and that a$$ is just too insane. girl was liftin next to me too. gonna go for it next time.

day 9: today is day 9 and just gonna do cardio and maybe throw in some abs after class. gotta rest the muscles a bit
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.

just wanna throw in that im currently sittin in class with a ragin boner and sweat shorts. this stuff is makin my libido go insane
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mstep View Post
    just wanna throw in that im currently sittin in class with a ragin boner and sweat shorts. this stuff is makin my libido go insane
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.

am i turnin u on oh bzzzzzzzzzz hahahaha

day 9:this a follow up from the post above. wow, cardio was amazin tonight. sweat like a freakin pig and noe hungry at all. i picked up some extra velvet bean to help me knock out a little quicker. tomorrows a new day and cannot wait to hit the gym
  8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

am i turnin u on oh bzzzzzzzzzz hahahaha

day 9:this a follow up from the post above. wow, cardio was amazin tonight. sweat like a freakin pig and noe hungry at all. i picked up some extra velvet bean to help me knock out a little quicker. tomorrows a new day and cannot wait to hit the gym
    No not turning me on but im glad its working for ya. Even if you were turning me on I wouldnt tell hahahahaha JK
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.

DAY 10: rested cuz couldnt find ride to gym and class ended late but got in 30min cardio and felt good. for some reason i havent been sleepin like i did at the beginning of the cycle. does arimistane get u pumped or give some kind of energy? cuz when i hit the pillow i feel my pulse rising

day 11: chest. man i dotn what got into me last night but i was shaking like crazy at teh gym. when i rested between sets my buddy was like u look so freakin coked up and ur hand are shaking. i mean i was **** pumped ready to work out and really focused but it felt uncontrollable. at one point i was scared lol the speed really fu**s you up. my advice to anyone lookin for a preworkout thatll really put u in the zone, this is the stuff!!!!!!!!! i didnt wanan go home at all, i just wanted to keep liftin and when i made to rep number 8, i felt like my arms were gonna give out and and i went for another and i made the bar my b!ch. may i also throw in i only took a scoop and a quarter. also i noticed im leanin out on my upper body so much more. like i look flexed all the time and size is gettin a bit bigger. checked scale this morning before work and i dropped a duece, im at 173lbs and leaning out. this stack is doin a lot more than i though.

gyno lump is still there though but im not if it is gyno cuz i never had a lump that big and it does hurt a bit but only if u mess with it, not like the usual when it hurts randomly without touchin. gonna wait it out
  10. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Hows it going ?
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.

apologies guys, death in the family and was gone for a few days outa state.

days 12-15: didnt have a gym at my families house in north carolina so did mostly cardio and home workouts. push ups, pull ups, etc. found some logs i curled with lol but got good workouts.

Day 16: shoulders and legs. yesterday was an awesome workout and was so happy to be back in the gym. strength is goin up slowly but cant complain, always a positive even its just a bit. everything is starting to form nicely and gettin more and more drier everyday. the glucos and msm actually startin working pretty quick on the joints unlike before, usually gotta wait like a month to feel it. stomach isnt gettin there though. i was hoping my abs would rip up a bit more but it yielded, maybe i need to try new workouts but waist line is shrinkin, most of my fat is stored in love handles. now for what i was really hoping would happen, my lump is becoming less painful and i think its shrinking. usually it hurts at random times throughout the day but hasnt at all and nipps arent as puffy as they were. i still have my before pic but will post end of cycle. gonna hit weights tonight and get back on later
  12. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

days 12-15: didnt have a gym at my families house in north carolina so did mostly cardio and home workouts. push ups, pull ups, etc. found some logs i curled with lol but got good workouts.

Day 16: shoulders and legs. yesterday was an awesome workout and was so happy to be back in the gym. strength is goin up slowly but cant complain, always a positive even its just a bit. everything is starting to form nicely and gettin more and more drier everyday. the glucos and msm actually startin working pretty quick on the joints unlike before, usually gotta wait like a month to feel it. stomach isnt gettin there though. i was hoping my abs would rip up a bit more but it yielded, maybe i need to try new workouts but waist line is shrinkin, most of my fat is stored in love handles. now for what i was really hoping would happen, my lump is becoming less painful and i think its shrinking. usually it hurts at random times throughout the day but hasnt at all and nipps arent as puffy as they were. i still have my before pic but will post end of cycle. gonna hit weights tonight and get back on later
    family 1st.....
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  13. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    family 1st.....
    T is correct!
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.

thanks for understanding guys

day 17:murdered back and it felt amazing. usually dont get pumps on my lats but tonight somethin happened. surprisingly my im still on only one scoop of speed, idk how this is cuz i usually get used to preworkouts and sometimes have to go to 3 scoop but this is still golden at this dose. think i got a little too ****y on dead lift, my lower back is killin me, currently icing it now but should be straight by tomorrow.

close grip lat pull down
    9 x 10
    10 x 10
    11 x 7

wide grip lat pull down
    9 x 10
    10 x 8
    10 x 10

elevated cable rows
    9 x 10
    10 x 10
    11 x 10

vbar pull down
    10 x 10
    11 x 10
    11 x 8

lying t-bar row
    90 x 8
    105 x 8
    100 x 8

leverage high row
    70 x 8
    70 x 8
    75 x 8

seated cable rows(they put a new machine but doesnt clarify lbs just numbers)
    9 x 8
    10 x 8
    11 x 8

dead lift:
    185 x 8
    205 x 8
    225 x 8
  15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Nice workout and Im glad to hear that 1 scoop does the trick. Seems to be alot of people are good with 1 scoop.
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.

day 18: abs and cardio. just felt like gettin these out the way today. didnt feel too crazy in the gym today cuz i ate before i took my scoop so energy wasnt as strong as before. felt kinda ****ty throughout the day but thats also on the count of lots of homework so was long day.

Pro:
    libido still goin crazy
    leaning out
    gyno lump is going away but very slowly

30min cardio
    Abs

cable crunch
    9 x 15
    10 x 15
    11 x 15

dumbell side bend
    50 x 25
    50 x 30
    55 x 25

flat bench leg raise
    15 reps
    20 reps
    15 reps

flat bench leg pull in
    30 reps
    25 reps
    25 reps

threw in 3 sets of the oblique workout machine, go side side to side idk wat its called lol

Day 19: rest due to so much math and anatomy homework, mite do some cardio later tonight but cannot leave house for now

Days 20: killed some legs and got some stupid karma yesterday in the dumbest possible way lol im walkin into giordanos cuz my sis invited me with her friends and i tried to look kool and not look back at em wen they saw me walkin in through the window. so i didnt look down at one point and i knocked my knee so freakin hard on this concrete plant thing and was holdin the pain in like crazy lol im just happy this happened after my workout cuz today im limpin. i get home last night, take the pants and i was bleedin for the 2 hours i was thet hahahah im such a moron. any great leg day but my legs are cuttin up instead of gaining muscle, kinda about that cuz i can never get my calves big

calf raises
    3 sets

squats
    185 x 8
    205 x 8
    225 x 8

leg press
    250 x 8
    275 x 8
    305 x 8

calf rotation machine
    90 x 30
    100 x 30
    110 x 30

another calf machine

quad machine
    100 x 8
    120 x 8
    140 x 8

single leg hamstring raises
    80 x 8
    90 x 8
    100 x 8
  17. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

You must have the Leg press #'s wrong ? You should have a 1 in front of all the weight
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.

You must have the Leg press #'s wrong ? You should have a 1 in front of all the weight
    if only these chicken legs can handle that lol kant wait for chest tonight
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.

will be updating tonight. hectic week and got 200 more questions for math so today is gonna kill
  20. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

will be updating tonight. hectic week and got 200 more questions for math so today is gonna kill
    I got a math ? for you
    what does 2 scoops of SX3 =
  21. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.

Day 21:shoulders. felt a little stronger today, did some extra reps on a few things, diets been off lately also. not as lean as last week so gotta get back on it. i been noticing my hair shedding more lately. i am prone to MPB but wouldnt think this would do it, maybe its stress

Shoulder barbell press(behind neck)
    135lbs x 8
    155lbs x 8
    155lbs x 6

dumbell raises(horizontal)
    30 x 8
    35 x 8
    40 x 8

Dumbell raises (vertical)
    35 x8
    40 x 8
    45 x 8

shoulder press machine
    150 x 10
    160 x 10
    170 x 10
    180 x 8

barbell raise
    80 x 10
    90 x 8
    100 x 8

lying rear delt raise(dumbell)
    30 x 10
    30 x 15
    35 x 12

reverse fly machine
    70 x 8
    80 x 8
    80 x 8

single arm cable delt pulls
    setting 6 x 8
    setting 7 x 8
    setting 8 x 8

barbell shrug behind back
    155 x 15
    185 x 13
    225 x 10

leverage shrug
    220x 15, turn around 10
    250 x 15, turn around 10
    275 x 15, turn around 10

Day 22:chest.

bench:
    185lbs x 8
    205 x 8
    225 x 6

incline bench
    155lbs x 8
    195lbs x 8
    225lbs x 6

decline bench
    155lbs x 8
    185lbs x 8
    225lbs x 10

incline dumbells
    70lbs x 8
    75lbs x 8
    80lbs x 8

incline dumbell flies
    45 x 8
    45 x 8
    50 x 8

flat dumbells
    60lbs x 10
    70lbs x 10
    80lbs x 8

fly machine
    3 sets, 8reps

upper cable flies
    3 sets, 10 reps

mid cable flies
    3 sets, 10 reps

lower chest cable fly
    3 sets, 10 reps

Day 23: had to study all day for math test which i failed so didnt hit the gym. hit the bars though, needed a drink. nipps have become less puffy suprisingly but my gyno lump is getter bigger i think and i just got another small one on the other side. think ill need to go nuclear and hit the letro after this cycle

day 24:just did 45min cardio today to burn off the drinks from last night and since i had a lot of stuff to lift at work, ill consider that part of the workout lol. gonna bump up to 2 scoops tomorrow, really wanna get that insane feeling again. mite hop on the treadmill again before bed tonight for the hell of it
  22. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Man time is flying here
  23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.

ur tellin me, think im gonna grab another bottle and keep goin, kinda wanna run ad3 for 6-8 weeks total, thatll be some sick results
  24. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I got a math ? for you
    what does 2 scoops of SX3 =
    =a happy bigt
  25. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.

todays day 25 and i hav to say this, i slept so freakin amazing last night. even though it was like 6 hours, i feel like i slept 24 hours and feel so fresh today. first of fall and def goin out for what they a jog?... or iog? i believe the j is silent
  26. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

yaogging lol
  27. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.

Day 25: arms. got in the cardio before the lifts. idk what it was about today but my pumps were insane. during rests while standing, my arms could no stay straight at all, it looked like i was i was tryin to do it on purpose but i wasnt and im talkin about a 90 degree angle. had to keep my hands in pockets between sets to look not like a dousche lol no idea why they were like that and ther still pumped. skipped 2 i finished lifting 3-4 hours ago and my veins are still poppin out. also skipped 2 bi workouts due to the bi's crampin up. just took the AD3, hopefully i fall asleep quick tonight and hopefully the arms dont go numb again, hate that crap. not goin tonight, playin it safe

ARMS
    single arm dumbell curls
    40 x 8
    45 x 8
    45 x 8

straight bar curls
    80 x 10
    90 x 10
    90 x 8

single arm hammer curls
    45 x 8
    45 x 8
    50 x 8

preacher curls
    75 x 8
    85 x 8
    95 x 8

rope curls
    70 x 8
    75 x 8
    80 x 8

this cable curl
    60 x 8
    65 x 8
    65 x 8

double arm cable curl
    3 sets, doesnt have a certain weight on em

Tri's

skull crushers
    60 x 10
    70 x 10
    70 x 8

cable one arm exten
    20 x 15
    30 x 15
    35 x 10

cable one arm exten(reverse grip)
    20 x 15
    25 x 15
    30 x 15

diamond push ups
    3 sets 50-70 reps each

rope push down
    60 x 15
    65 x 12
    70 x 12
  28. Diamond Member

no wonder you have a good pump....that workout was made for pump, lol.
  29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.

go big or go home. and u need to get ur ass to the bars dude, saturday night dude
  30. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    no wonder you have a good pump....that workout was made for pump, lol.
    go big or go home. and u need to get ur ass to the bars dude, saturday night dude

T that workout has been around the Chicago land area before GTL from Jersey shore. You dont step foot in a Chicago city bar or club without doing the Night at the Roxbury pre party PUMP workout lol
  31. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.

T that workout has been around the Chicago land area before GTL from Jersey shore. You dont step foot in a Chicago city bar or club without doing the Night at the Roxbury pre party PUMP workout lol
    lmaooooo the man is correct. todays chest or shoulders....or both. bout to double date with my boi, his girl and his older sister. i get the older sister and they look like exact twins. plus she divorced, never been wit a milf

32. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.

Days 26: rest, shoulders were actin up and ran out of speed that stuff is awesome and still hav a tub of old formula. will compare both at end

Day 27: legs. nothin much today, strength stayed the same but legs were never my strong part

calf raises
    3 sets

squats
    185 x 8
    205 x 8
    225 x 8

leg press
    250 x 8
    275 x 8
    305 x 8

calf rotation machine
    90 x 30
    100 x 30
    110 x 30

another calf machine

quad machine
    100 x 8
    120 x 8
    140 x 8

single leg hamstring raises
    80 x 8
    90 x 8
    100 x 8

Day 28: shoulders again lol. ok today was insane, joints still hurt a bit but without the pwo my strength felt like it jumped. usually shoulder press on third set i can only do like 6-8 reps but today i made it to 12 reps. like all i felt was more weight!!!! more weight!!!! veins out of my shoulders were shootin out like no other day and pumped like crazy. ad-3 really dries u up and definition is in

Shoulder barbell press(behind neck)
    135lbs x 8
    155lbs x 8
    155lbs x 10

dumbell raises(horizontal)
    30 x 8
    35 x 8
    40 x 8

Dumbell raises (vertical)
    35 x8
    40 x 8
    45 x 8

shoulder press machine
    150 x 10
    160 x 10
    170 x 10
    180 x 12
    190 x 10

barbell raise
    80 x 10
    90 x 8
    100 x 8

lying rear delt raise(dumbell)
    30 x 10
    30 x 15
    35 x 12

reverse fly machine
    70 x 8
    80 x 8
    90 x 8

single arm cable delt pulls
    setting 6 x 8
    setting 7 x 8
    setting 8 x 8

barbell shrug behind back
    155 x 15
    185 x 13
    225 x 10
    275 x 15

leverage shrug
    220x 15, turn around 10
    250 x 15, turn around 10
    275 x 15, turn around 10

Day 29: went kinda hard yesterday and think i pulled somethin or just the dry joints but its killin. been icing it all day but my shoudlers are lookin awesome with out bein flexed. its like ther always flexed and i kept stop touchin em lol love feelin the hardeness(thats what she said btw) and everything

Day 30:chest wanted to get in one last chest day before the cycle. awesome workout, its strange how u feel great on the stack but after speed runs out and u workout with only ad-3, u actually get stronger. today was fantastic and slept like a baby. strength increased nicely and gyno is almost gone. still al ittle pain but the lumps have shrunk a lot.

bench:
    185lbs x 8
    205 x 8
    225 x 8
    255lbs x 5

incline bench
    155lbs x 8
    195lbs x 8
    225lbs x 8
    255lbs x 8

decline bench
    155lbs x 8
    185lbs x 8
    225lbs x 10

incline dumbells
    70lbs x 8
    80lbs x 8
    90lbs x 8

incline dumbell flies
    45 x 8
    50 x 8
    55 x 8

flat dumbells
    65lbs x 10
    75lbs x 10
    85lbs x 8

fly machine
    3 sets, 8reps

upper cable flies
    3 sets, 10 reps

mid cable flies
    3 sets, 10 reps

lower chest cable fly
    3 sets, 10 reps

review and pics comin tomorrow
  33. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Cant wait to see review and pix.
  34. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.

review on page one
  35. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

review on page one
    Thanks for the log and the review
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Contest prep sponsored by Lecheek Nutrition
    By mattys4 in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-07-2012, 09:00 PM
  2. MassHGH/Testodrol X9 Log (Sponsored by Lecheek Nutrition)
    By fumoney in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 292
    Last Post: 07-04-2012, 06:51 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-03-2012, 09:03 AM
  4. Replies: 41
    Last Post: 05-09-2007, 03:10 PM
  5. Anti-Aging effects of GH/IGF-1 by Ronald Katz, MD
    By Dwight Schrute in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-04-2004, 10:24 PM