Are you ready to get Slinsaaaaaaaane!?

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Are you ready to get Slinsaaaaaaaane!? Genomyx does it again (sponsored)

Thanks to everyone over at Genomyx, especially Vice and Smitty for getting this sent out to me.

Current goals are to trim down some fat and see how Slinsane V2 works for someone that takes his training very seriously.

Current Supplements:
*EC stack
*Preworkout (hemoval/speed xtreme)
*Formestane
*Health supplements

All of which have been used for the past month so nothing will interfere.

Current stats-
Weight: 190 12-13%
Height : 5'11

Day 1: Took one SSv2 prior to consuming ~30g of carbs, felt great and went to my boxing training shortly after. I had insane energy, to be honest a tad bit more than I had hoped for. I could not focus my eyes to dodge punches haha, but on a positive end I was sweating like a pig in a sauna. My second dosage was taken post workout prior to consuming 100g of carbs, nothing to say as for that dose.

*I'm currently adjusting my body and will attempt to jump into ketosis next week just to see how long it takes*

[video=youtube;o1tj2zJ2Wvg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1tj2zJ2Wvg[/video]

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
1rd! In for the fun...
meant to post a link in yours, glad you found it haha.

Anywaay this is Day 2:

Current weight : 187

Morning:

I started today off a tad heavier than I usually do. My usual breakfast is 50g of protein with two table spoons of peanut butter and a real meal an hour or so later. Today, I started off with one SSv2 then 20 minutes later, a protein shake with 4oz of beef on white bread.

Roughly 30-40g of carbs, felt alright nothing particular to comment on yet. I am noticing though that my EC when coupled with SSv2 has a lot more of a kick. Some what of a pseudo energy, as though my brain is amped but my body still fatigues.

Evening:

I had a light back workout, just some deadlifts and crock rows. I couldn't really workout hard, it's as though my brain wants to do more than my body. I will remove the EC tomorrow and see how the SSv2 works without it. Shortly after I went home, took one SSv2 with 50g of carbs and proceeded to head to my boxing training. I would have liked to have protein/bcaa but didn't have time. Once again I was sweating like a MAD MAN, with the same odd sense of "false" energy. Very hard to explain.

I am yet to notice any vascularity but my muscles feel like they are a lot more full. My endurance is hindered, which was not expected, so I will set out to find out why. I personally LOVE doing cardio after taking a GDA to help with fat loss. Possibly need to take in more than 2k calories even though that's the deficit I cut at to fight. On a very positive note, I have no digestive issues.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
in late but hey too short said it best get in where ya fit in ;)

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In for this. Do you think fatigue could be stemming from your body Utilizing/shuttling nutrients more efficiently, hence making u require more than you are taking in? If that makes sense :)

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Haha good to see ya made it.

In for this. Do you think fatigue could be stemming from your body Utilizing/shuttling nutrients more efficiently, hence making u require more than you are taking in? If that makes sense :)

That could be it, I may not be eating enough to be coupling this with EC. I will be bumping up my carbs (I usually just use simple carbs) and using this week to get a "grasp" of how SSv2 works with me. Next week will be the test to see how much it helps with jumping into ketosis. Although if i remember correctly taking a GDA prior to a high fat meal has negative sides. Since GLUT4 also loads fat into fat cells? Correct me where I'm wrong. I'll be taking tomorrow off from EC.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha good to see ya made it.

That could be it, I may not be eating enough to be coupling this with EC. I will be bumping up my carbs (I usually just use simple carbs) and using this week to get a "grasp" of how SSv2 works with me. Next week will be the test to see how much it helps with jumping into ketosis. Although if i remember correctly taking a GDA prior to a high fat meal has negative sides. Since GLUT4 also loads fat into fat cells? Correct me where I'm wrong. I'll be taking tomorrow off from EC.
Oh gosh I hope not.. I take anaboli pump before all food meals... Which usually are pretty up there in fat.. Not more than carbs or protein tho.. But definitely not 'low fat'

Hopefully a rep can fill us in on gda's and fat consumption....

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Alright just got a late night bicep workout in. My glycogen stores are PUUUUUMPED. used hemoval but i can tell there is a little assistance from the SSv2. So far so good considering im cutting.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright just got a late night bicep workout in. My glycogen stores are PUUUUUMPED. used hemoval but i can tell there is a little assistance from the SSv2. So far so good considering im cutting.
Damn! Where do u live lol!

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm also curious to see how this works with EC as SS seems to induce hunger, and EC would suppress it. :D

As for fat intake, GLUT4 targets muscle and fat and it's seemingly non-selective (companies that tell you that these products shuttle nutrients directly into muscle are bullsh'tting you).

If you'd feel more comfortable using SS prior to one of the meals that's lower in fat, please do... but every calorie is going to result in an increase in serum glucose, etc.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
I'm also curious to see how this works with EC as SS seems to induce hunger, and EC would suppress it. :D

As for fat intake, GLUT4 targets muscle and fat and it's seemingly non-selective (companies that tell you that these products shuttle nutrients directly into muscle are bullsh'tting you).

If you'd feel more comfortable using SS prior to one of the meals that's lower in fat, please do... but every calorie is going to result in an increase in serum glucose, etc.
How's it going Smitty!? Yeah, doesn't make sense that your body would selectively only shuttle carbs and dispose of fats. If it could, everyone would be ripped.

Day 3:

Today I kicked the EC to see how I'd feel. Still getting this "pseudo energetic" feeling. Hard to explain, it's as though I have energy and don't at the same exact time. Somewhat like how I felt the first few times i took EC or when I take clen, I have energy but my body just wants to go to sleep.

Morning:

Started off with one SSv2 prior to a breakfast consisting of a turkey patty, spinach and a protein shake.
Carbs 20gFat 34gProtein 96g

Felt pretty good, had my energy boost but still a little sore from the week. Noticing I look more pumped these days, I'll take progress pics starting monday.

Evening:

My evening began with an hour of sparring. Prior to training i consumed 20g of simple carbs, since the half life of SSv2 is 12 hours, I didn't see the need in taking another. Post workout (boxing) I went a bit dirty since I needed to make up for calories. I had two jack in the box waffle sandwiches...so tasty haha. Feel pretty good still, although noticing today I've had to use the bathroom a tad bit more than usual. So that's a good thing considering I barely ate today.

Carbs 48gFat 66gProtein 38g

Lift- My gym closes early on fridays so I went to go get a short leg lift in. 6 sets of squats (front and rear) superset with some barbell tosses (not sure what the hell they are called). Then did some explosive box squats, I was sweating BALLS. Noticed post workout that I am looking better in the mirror.

Late night snack:
I have insomnia so i took 1 SSv2 thinking I was going to sleep but little did I know I'd be up fro the next 3 hours bored out of my mind. So hey what better to do than to eat and read? I proceeded to eat 4oz of ground turkey, 6oz of cottage cheese with strawberries and a bit of a salad with an apple cider vinegar dressing.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Day 4: Feeling good, im back down to 184lb but look leaner than I did last friday. Don't ask how I gained 7lbs in 2 days :wtf: .
I'm loving this stuff, to put it in perspective I just ordered another bottle to finish this cut off properly. I probably will not be lifting weights today
my body is dead and my gym closes at 5pm on sat/sunday.

View attachment 65095

Morning:

Today I tossed back in the EC as i feel adjusted to the SlinSane V2. I started off my day with my usual protein shake and turkey patty. Threw in some prunes for fiber/carbs/nutrients

Calories 743Carbs 37Fats 32Protein 81

I have a 21st birthday dinner this evening so I will be struggling to stick to my diet.

Evening:

Everything went better than expected, diet stayed clean essentially had tea, went home and chugged down a few protein shakes.

I took SSv2 pre bed and woke up this morning noticing my forearms more vascular. Pretty cool considering I was lazy yesterday.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Day 4: Feeling good, im back down to 184lb but look leaner than I did last friday. Don't ask how I gained 7lbs in 2 days :wtf: .
I'm loving this stuff, to put it in perspective I just ordered another bottle to finish this cut off properly. I probably will not be lifting weights today
my body is dead and my gym closes at 5pm on sat/sunday.

View attachment 65095

Morning:

Today I tossed back in the EC as i feel adjusted to the SlinSane V2. I started off my day with my usual protein shake and turkey patty. Threw in some prunes for fiber/carbs/nutrients

Calories 743Carbs 37Fats 32Protein 81

I have a 21st birthday dinner this evening so I will be struggling to stick to my diet.
21st birthday dinner? Yours?

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
21st birthday dinner? Yours?
I wish haha, it's an old friends' birthday, I spent my 21st birthday in the gym preparing for a boxing match. Fun time, fun time.

sawa3

sawa3

Awards
I'm in late! Sorry.. just catching up!

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Better late than never Sarah!

Day 5: Noticing that my forearms are becoming a tad more vascular, which is a huge thing for me since I have small veins and thick skin. Bringing back flashbacks to getting my immunizations as a child...."no nurse stop stabbing me!" haha.

Morning:

I was feeling a tad sick this morning so my caloric intake has been low. Pretty much have been sipping on protein shakes all day. Started the morning off with one SSv2, EC, cod liver oil, and a few herbal remedies. Proceeded to have a hefty protein shake, two tablespoons of peanut butter and two scoops of protein. I'll probably be finally pushing my carbs past 100g today to have some fun, might even take two SSv2 and eat some pizza later tonight.

Note: To anyone following this log, it's best to take SSv2 before a carb/protein meal. Taking it prior to fat consumption allows for your body to absorb the fat better. I personally do it because I'm in a pretty large deficit along with a high protein low carb diet and KNOW this works for me. Sub 11% I'd more than likely cut on minimal fats, high protein, high carbs. Or I'd take it with fats but use something along the lines of a GHRP or maybe even TTA 20 minutes before exercise to release FFAs to be consumed for energy. Also don't forget that the half life of Na-R-ALA is something along the lines of 12-20 hours

Evening:

Oh LAAAWD what have I done haha. Wanted to test the threshold of slinsane so I popped two and ordered a Papa Johns pizza with some cinnamon sticks. Well the first three slices went down rather well but the last two...well that was a mistake. I don't feel tired but my stomach hurts like hell haha.

calories ~3200carbs !?fat?!protein !?

I wish their website had a nutrients guide, I can only go off of normal caloric count. Surprised im not sleepy but im pretty damn bloated.

sawa3

sawa3

Awards
yes i suppose it is better to be late than never

Better late than never Sarah!

Day 5: Noticing that my forearms are becoming a tad more vascular, which is a huge thing for me since I have small veins and thick skin. Bringing back flashbacks to getting my immunizations as a child...."no nurse stop stabbing me!" haha.

Morning:

I was feeling a tad sick this morning so my caloric intake has been low. Pretty much have been sipping on protein shakes all day. Started the morning off with one SSv2, EC, cod liver oil, and a few herbal remedies. Proceeded to have a hefty protein shake, two tablespoons of peanut butter and two scoops of protein. I'll probably be finally pushing my carbs past 100g today to have some fun, might even take two SSv2 and eat some pizza later tonight.

Note: To anyone following this log, it's best to take SSv2 before a carb/protein meal. Taking it prior to fat consumption allows for your body to absorb the fat better. I personally do it because I'm in a pretty large deficit along with a high protein low carb diet and KNOW this works for me. Sub 11% I'd more than likely cut on minimal fats, high protein, high carbs. Or I'd take it with fats but use something along the lines of a GHRP or maybe even TTA 20 minutes before exercise to release FFAs to be consumed for energy. Also don't forget that the half life of Na-R-ALA is something along the lines of 12-20 hours

Evening:

Oh LAAAWD what have I done haha. Wanted to test the threshold of slinsane so I popped two and ordered a Papa Johns pizza with some cinnamon sticks. Well the first three slices went down rather well but the last two...well that was a mistake. I don't feel tired but my stomach hurts like hell haha.

I wish their website had a nutrients guide, I can only go off of normal caloric count. Surprised im not sleepy but im pretty damn bloated.

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Yeah... I wonder what the sodium content is there. :eek:

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Yeah... I wonder what the sodium content is there. :eek:
Enough to make me stop haha. I'm surprised back in the day I could have easily finished a whole pizza.

Day 6: My friends things are going well. Usually after a cheat day I wake up groggy and feeling like death. Today i was fresh and good to go, a tad bloated but i expected no less from such a heavy cheat meal. Things are going well, noticing the usual pungent urine smell I get while on NA-R-ALA.

EDIT: Note, my cut is 2000-2200 calories a day, the "meals" I leave out from the log are just protein shakes, I feel no need to toss them in, just a waste of log space.

Morning:
Today I woke up feeling rather fresh, I popped one SSv2, EC and proceeded to have a protein shake with chicken breast and two slices of bread. Felt pretty good, was a bit difficult to choke down food considering what I had yesterday. b
495calories34g carbs8g fat71g protein

Evening:

Started off my evening with a back day :
*note I sip BCAA's during my workout*
3 sets of bent over rows to warm up. pulled 275 easy for reps
6 sets of deadlifts, some reason my deadlifts are a lot weaker, I was struggling with 405
4 sets of crock rows, went as usual
3 sets of neutral grip lat pulldowns, felt an amazing pump in my lats.

I'm noticing in the mirror that my muscles appear to be a lot more full. It was doing a back day but my pecs looked full...magic!

For dinner/post work I had a chicken sandwich and a strawberry lemon aid, Ill be choking down a protein shake in a tad bit to make up for calories.
440 calories60g carbs9g fat31g
protein

Edit: I'd like to add I'll make the jump into ketosis soon but I need to go grocery shopping first.

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
With SS, you should hit ketosis very quickly... Do you have strips to pee on?

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Smitty I though you sent out strippers to pee on...

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
How long does it usually take you to go into ketosis?

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
hahahah no I don't have strips since I have read mixed things about them. I just know when I hit ketosis, very neon urine, sweat smells like ass, etc.

Day 7: Well it has been a full week since I started and I'm liking where this is going. My workouts are pumped, my lifts are going well, and my muscles feel full. Additionally I have no digestive issues and I'm not sleepy after carbs. I'm also noticing my lower back fat is going away, which normally happens at the very end of my cut.

Morning:

I was a tad sluggish today, I stayed up till 4am working on a clogged sink. After a pound of pure lye and some destroying of pipes, it was cleared! You'd think a guy that can croc row 140lb dumbbells like nothing would be able to remove a damn P trap haha.

I woke up, popped one SSv2 and EC. Today's breakfast was chicken breast and brown rice with a side of protein shake. Feeling fine post meal, just tired from a lack of sleep.
calories 426carbs 47fat 5protein 46

*Currently snacking on some prunes and a protein shake, half life is 12 hours so no need to take another at the moment.

Evening:

Had a fun training session today, around an hour and a half of boxing with some sparring. Felt good.
After my workout I had a protein shake and a chicken pita from jack in the box.
calories 460carbs 37fat 14protein 49

Rested up a bit then went to go lift, light chest day.
4 sets of incline dumbbells 90lbx15, 100x10, 100x10, 100x10
4 sets of incline bench press- 205x15, 185x20, 135-failure
4 sets of hammer press -
3 sets of neutral grip flat press- 65lbx20, 65x20, 65x20

Got a few bicep lifts in as well but irrelevant

Post workout meal:
brown rice with a protein shake and some prunes
calories 449carbs 74fat 5protein 30

Ill be drinking a protein shake later to makeup for missed calories.

Heading to bed now but thought I'd take some before/after pics....they sadden me back is looking like crap haha
2012-08-28_23-53-05_788.jpg

CameraZOOM-20120828235444126.jpg

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
How long does it usually take you to go into ketosis?

meant to respond, it usually takes me around 2 days with really hard training and strict diet, oh and EC tossed in. Although the last time I tried I became really hypoglycemic so it's been a while haha

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Day 8-9:

Couldn't get to my computer but I monitored everything I ate. So far the pumps are noticeable during lifts and my boxing isn't taking any negative hit. Bumped my carbs up these two days to around 300g each day to accommodate for some hard training sessions. My body has been burnt out but it's looking alright.

Day: 10

I carb loaded heavy last night for an early morning fasted squat session. When I got to the gym it was packed :12:. I decided to do a full body split.

Morning:

I had a fasted full body split. Quads were pumped like never before while maxing out the stack on the leg extension machine. My endurance was up as well. My usual 45 min routine became a 2 hour fun fest. * I sipped leucine the entire way through to prevent muscle waste*

Breakfast was a light meal, simple turkey burger with ketchup to wean myself off the carbs again.
cal 453carb 47fat 14protein 29

Evening:

I have been snacking on almond butter, I prefer peanut butter but eh.
Tossing in a few protein shakes here and there, have yet to have dinner.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Day 8-9:

Couldn't get to my computer but I monitored everything I ate. So far the pumps are noticeable during lifts and my boxing isn't taking any negative hit. Bumped my carbs up these two days to around 300g each day to accommodate for some hard training sessions. My body has been burnt out but it's looking alright.

Day: 10

I carb loaded heavy last night for an early morning fasted squat session. When I got to the gym it was packed :12:. I decided to do a full body split.

Morning:

I had a fasted full body split. Quads were pumped like never before while maxing out the stack on the leg extension machine. My endurance was up as well. My usual 45 min routine became a 2 hour fun fest. * I sipped leucine the entire way through to prevent muscle waste*

Breakfast was a light meal, simple turkey burger with ketchup to wean myself off the carbs again.
cal 453carb 47fat 14protein 29

Evening:

I have been snacking on almond butter, I prefer peanut butter but eh.
Tossing in a few protein shakes here and there, have yet to have dinner.
Sippin' on some syrup(desert protocol) ;)

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Sippin' on some syrup(desert protocol) ;)
Haha all the time vice! I mix 3 scoops into a half gallon of water and hit the gym. Go hard or go home. Sorry about the crappy logging as of late been having some issues I'm settling up right now.

Ill add information when I get home but today's workout with slin was awesome and I massacred some sushi post workout haha

Day 11: Day was fasted so took slinsane in the morning and thats it

Day 12:

Today I had a day out, began my morning with a protein shake and slinsane, then proceeded to hit the gym while sipping on some Protocol. Stuff is tasty and helps me keep muscle mass while cutting. Post workout I had another protein shake and then went out for the day. My dinner was a massive amount of sushi. My appetite was a tad bit stunted today.

Noticing vascularity in my arms more of late.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Day 13:

Today was a good day wokeup early feeling fresh.

Morning:

I started today off with some delicious Genomyx Protocol V1 and one slin sane cap before making breakfast. I felt like eating something light since I knew i'd be hanging out with my family later on in the day. Made a turkey burger on onion bread. Gym was closing early today so I just took it off. What I have noticed about Slinsane is I can take more than the recommended dose in the day and have zero digestive tract issues. Where as with other GDA's I end up constipated.

Breakfast calories : not including the Protocol V1
cal 393carb 35fat 14protein 29

Evening :

For dinner me and the family went to korean bbq. I probably had a bit over a pound of beef and some rice paper

cals 599carbs 30-40fat 18protein 103

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Same here, SSv2 gives me zero issues with the stomach unlike other GDAs

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established

Yeah, I love this stuff have another bottle ready to use.

Well today was Day 14:

Good day to say the least. I woke up lean and surprised considering how much food I ate yesterday. I meant to add in that I had a banana split after dinner. The sugar rush didn't effect me one bit, actually had to take my sleeping pills to knock out.

Today I had a bit of a hypoglycemic moment while trying to hop into ketosis and had to eat 100g of dextrose (candy). Feeling pretty good as of late. I may have to do the keto jump on the weekend to prevent my glycogen levels from getting so low due to my training schedule.

sawa3

sawa3

Awards
I actually was telling my mom v2 was even better than 1. I ran out of 2 so I went back to 1 and my digestion is much better on v2. My mom used to have stomach issues with v1.. so I am getting her to use v2 to see how it goes.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
I actually was telling my mom v2 was even better than 1. I ran out of 2 so I went back to 1 and my digestion is much better on v2. My mom used to have stomach issues with v1.. so I am getting her to use v2 to see how it goes.
I can't imagine her not liking it. I went up to 5 in a day and had zero issues.

sawa3

sawa3

Awards
I can't imagine her not liking it. I went up to 5 in a day and had zero issues.
She liked it but has stomach issues easily. The new version is just put of this world.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
She liked it but has stomach issues easily. The new version is just put of this world.
I have to agree.

So yesterday SSv2 lost to the power of MSG haha.

Day 15:

I had a bit of a cheat day just wasn't feeling well. I went out and got some delicious chinese/vietnamese food and shortly after fell into a food coma. I ate two pork siao bao and some scallion pancakes.

calories 662carbs 106fat 16protein 22

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Msg is like the trans fat of salts. It's just not good for you. I worked at a chinese food place and I would need a nap 30 mins after lunch/dinner

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Msg is like the trans fat of salts. It's just not good for you. I worked at a chinese food place and I would need a nap 30 mins after lunch/dinner
Haha yeah it's given to mice in laboratories that can't put on fat. Bad for you but sooooo tasty.

For some reason I can only find my log on my phone right now.

Yesterday was day 17 I believe.

I had my usual morning with no carbs and post workout I had a burger with sweet potato fries. Woke up this morning rather lean. I'm losing my back fat which usually is the last thing I lose!

Slinsane is awesome.

Today is day 18 I'm a little low on the bottle. Good thing I bought more. I cheated a bit and had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich this afternoon with my SSv2. No sugar crash ^_^.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
For some reason I can only find my log on my phone right now.
I know this is the least important piece of your update, but the same thing happened to me. I could not stay subscribed to my own SSV2 log on a regular computer. I either had to check it on my phone or do a search every time. Weird!

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
I know this is the least important piece of your update, but the same thing happened to me. I could not stay subscribed to my own SSV2 log on a regular computer. I either had to check it on my phone or do a search every time. Weird!

HAZAAAA I FOUND IT! haha Yeah something is wrong with the new forum but eh. How's the shoulder Dewey?

Today is Day 19: I'm almost done with the bottle :(

I am pretty much only eating fats and protein today since I'm not lifting/training. I have a friends fight to go to tonight, K1 Grand Prix in Cali.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
HAZAAAA I FOUND IT! haha Yeah something is wrong with the new forum but eh. How's the shoulder Dewey?

I am pretty much only eating fats and protein today since I'm not lifting/training. I have a friends fight to go to tonight, K1 Grand Prix in Cali.
K1? I love watching K1 fights. Should be a good time.

Sorry you are just about done with your bottle of SSV2. I know how that feels but shouldn't have that problem again soon...

The shoulder hurts like hell, but I am slowly doing better. I hit the gym for the first time today, so that at least felt good. Hit quads and calves (low weight and tons of reps) and did 30 minutes on a recumbent bike. Going back tomorrow and going to try to get back into the swing of things. After taking to the surgeon on Thursday, recovery is going to be slow and hard.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards

Oh snap where in Cali? I know your near the valley

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
K1? I love watching K1 fights. Should be a good time.

Sorry you are just about done with your bottle of SSV2. I know how that feels but shouldn't have that problem again soon...

The shoulder hurts like hell, but I am slowly doing better. I hit the gym for the first time today, so that at least felt good. Hit quads and calves (low weight and tons of reps) and did 30 minutes on a recumbent bike. Going back tomorrow and going to try to get back into the swing of things. After taking to the surgeon on Thursday, recovery is going to be slow and hard.
Good to hear you're getting back into it man.

Haha got to see Mighty Mo fight, was a little saddened by the fights the "no clinch" rule made took away all the knees and elbows. Good time though good time.

Oh snap where in Cali? I know your near the valley
Yeah brah I'm in Studio City. They were at the sports arena, right by the coliseum. I'll post the video of Mighty Mo entering the ring haha, dude is legendary I wish the fight were up to his usual caliber. He and Rick Roufus just wanted their paychecks, and I'm not mad at them for that.

By the way took a pic before heading out. I'm leaning out rather well so the slinsane is going good.

*Note I only take EC once a day so It's more of a morning " wake up and go" than a fat burner for me.

CameraZOOM-20120908175138415.jpg

Attachments

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Forum update sucks I can't find anything! Haha anyways yesterday was a no carb day so I didnt use slinsane.

Today I only used it prior to a 12in subway tuna sandwich. Feeling fine and cutting up.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Not sure what's going on with the forums I'm having difficulties. Uhm everything is going well I look jacked as of late. Did back yesterday and my pegs were pumped haha.

Slinsane is great, its light on the digestive tract, and keeps you going on carb days.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Alrighty today I took two slinsane prior to some heavy mashed potatoes. I'm almost out of my bottle but looking good. Will jump into keto on my personal bottle and add that to my final review