Are you ready to get Slinsaaaaaaaane!?

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Day 8-9:

Couldn't get to my computer but I monitored everything I ate. So far the pumps are noticeable during lifts and my boxing isn't taking any negative hit. Bumped my carbs up these two days to around 300g each day to accommodate for some hard training sessions. My body has been burnt out but it's looking alright.

Day: 10

I carb loaded heavy last night for an early morning fasted squat session. When I got to the gym it was packed . I decided to do a full body split.

Morning:

I had a fasted full body split. Quads were pumped like never before while maxing out the stack on the leg extension machine. My endurance was up as well. My usual 45 min routine became a 2 hour fun fest. * I sipped leucine the entire way through to prevent muscle waste*

Breakfast was a light meal, simple turkey burger with ketchup to wean myself off the carbs again.
    cal 453 carb 47 fat 14 protein 29

Evening:

I have been snacking on almond butter, I prefer peanut butter but eh.
    Tossing in a few protein shakes here and there, have yet to have dinner.
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates

2. Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal
    Day 8-9:

Couldn't get to my computer but I monitored everything I ate. So far the pumps are noticeable during lifts and my boxing isn't taking any negative hit. Bumped my carbs up these two days to around 300g each day to accommodate for some hard training sessions. My body has been burnt out but it's looking alright.

Day: 10

I carb loaded heavy last night for an early morning fasted squat session. When I got to the gym it was packed . I decided to do a full body split.

Morning:

I had a fasted full body split. Quads were pumped like never before while maxing out the stack on the leg extension machine. My endurance was up as well. My usual 45 min routine became a 2 hour fun fest. * I sipped leucine the entire way through to prevent muscle waste*

Breakfast was a light meal, simple turkey burger with ketchup to wean myself off the carbs again.
    cal 453 carb 47 fat 14 protein 29

Evening:

I have been snacking on almond butter, I prefer peanut butter but eh.
    Tossing in a few protein shakes here and there, have yet to have dinner.
    Sippin' on some syrup(desert protocol)
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by vicesoldier

Sippin' on some syrup(desert protocol)
    Haha all the time vice! I mix 3 scoops into a half gallon of water and hit the gym. Go hard or go home. Sorry about the crappy logging as of late been having some issues I'm settling up right now.

Ill add information when I get home but today's workout with slin was awesome and I massacred some sushi post workout haha

Day 11: Day was fasted so took slinsane in the morning and thats it

Day 12:

Today I had a day out, began my morning with a protein shake and slinsane, then proceeded to hit the gym while sipping on some Protocol. Stuff is tasty and helps me keep muscle mass while cutting. Post workout I had another protein shake and then went out for the day. My dinner was a massive amount of sushi. My appetite was a tad bit stunted today.

Noticing vascularity in my arms more of late.
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates

4. Day 13:

Today was a good day wokeup early feeling fresh.

Morning:

I started today off with some delicious Genomyx Protocol V1 and one slin sane cap before making breakfast. I felt like eating something light since I knew i'd be hanging out with my family later on in the day. Made a turkey burger on onion bread. Gym was closing early today so I just took it off. What I have noticed about Slinsane is I can take more than the recommended dose in the day and have zero digestive tract issues. Where as with other GDA's I end up constipated.

Breakfast calories : not including the Protocol V1
    cal 393 carb 35 fat 14 protein 29

Evening :

For dinner me and the family went to korean bbq. I probably had a bit over a pound of beef and some rice paper

cals 599 carbs 30-40 fat 18 protein 103

5. Same here, SSv2 gives me zero issues with the stomach unlike other GDAs
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by vicesoldier View Post
    Same here, SSv2 gives me zero issues with the stomach unlike other GDAs

Yeah, I love this stuff have another bottle ready to use.

Well today was Day 14:

Good day to say the least. I woke up lean and surprised considering how much food I ate yesterday. I meant to add in that I had a banana split after dinner. The sugar rush didn't effect me one bit, actually had to take my sleeping pills to knock out.

Today I had a bit of a hypoglycemic moment while trying to hop into ketosis and had to eat 100g of dextrose (candy). Feeling pretty good as of late. I may have to do the keto jump on the weekend to prevent my glycogen levels from getting so low due to my training schedule.

7. Quote Originally Posted by vicesoldier View Post
    Same here, SSv2 gives me zero issues with the stomach unlike other GDAs
    I actually was telling my mom v2 was even better than 1. I ran out of 2 so I went back to 1 and my digestion is much better on v2. My mom used to have stomach issues with v1.. so I am getting her to use v2 to see how it goes.
    Sarah
    Starting weight- 4/06- 245 LBS after birth of 2nd child
    Now 151 22.9% BF

8. Quote Originally Posted by sawa3

I actually was telling my mom v2 was even better than 1. I ran out of 2 so I went back to 1 and my digestion is much better on v2. My mom used to have stomach issues with v1.. so I am getting her to use v2 to see how it goes.
    I can't imagine her not liking it. I went up to 5 in a day and had zero issues.

9. Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal

I can't imagine her not liking it. I went up to 5 in a day and had zero issues.
    She liked it but has stomach issues easily. The new version is just put of this world.
    Sarah
    Starting weight- 4/06- 245 LBS after birth of 2nd child
    Now 151 22.9% BF

10. Quote Originally Posted by sawa3 View Post
    She liked it but has stomach issues easily. The new version is just put of this world.
    I have to agree.

So yesterday SSv2 lost to the power of MSG haha.

Day 15:

I had a bit of a cheat day just wasn't feeling well. I went out and got some delicious chinese/vietnamese food and shortly after fell into a food coma. I ate two pork siao bao and some scallion pancakes.

calories 662 carbs 106 fat 16 protein 22

11. Msg is like the trans fat of salts. It's just not good for you. I worked at a chinese food place and I would need a nap 30 mins after lunch/dinner

12. Quote Originally Posted by MM11
    Msg is like the trans fat of salts. It's just not good for you. I worked at a chinese food place and I would need a nap 30 mins after lunch/dinner
    Haha yeah it's given to mice in laboratories that can't put on fat. Bad for you but sooooo tasty.

For some reason I can only find my log on my phone right now.

Yesterday was day 17 I believe.

I had my usual morning with no carbs and post workout I had a burger with sweet potato fries. Woke up this morning rather lean. I'm losing my back fat which usually is the last thing I lose!

Slinsane is awesome.

Today is day 18 I'm a little low on the bottle. Good thing I bought more. I cheated a bit and had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich this afternoon with my SSv2. No sugar crash ^_^.

13. Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal View Post
    For some reason I can only find my log on my phone right now.
    I know this is the least important piece of your update, but the same thing happened to me. I could not stay subscribed to my own SSV2 log on a regular computer. I either had to check it on my phone or do a search every time. Weird!

14. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    I know this is the least important piece of your update, but the same thing happened to me. I could not stay subscribed to my own SSV2 log on a regular computer. I either had to check it on my phone or do a search every time. Weird!

HAZAAAA I FOUND IT! haha Yeah something is wrong with the new forum but eh. How's the shoulder Dewey?

Today is Day 19: I'm almost done with the bottle

I am pretty much only eating fats and protein today since I'm not lifting/training. I have a friends fight to go to tonight, K1 Grand Prix in Cali.

15. Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal View Post
    HAZAAAA I FOUND IT! haha Yeah something is wrong with the new forum but eh. How's the shoulder Dewey?

I am pretty much only eating fats and protein today since I'm not lifting/training. I have a friends fight to go to tonight, K1 Grand Prix in Cali.
    K1? I love watching K1 fights. Should be a good time.

Sorry you are just about done with your bottle of SSV2. I know how that feels but shouldn't have that problem again soon...

The shoulder hurts like hell, but I am slowly doing better. I hit the gym for the first time today, so that at least felt good. Hit quads and calves (low weight and tons of reps) and did 30 minutes on a recumbent bike. Going back tomorrow and going to try to get back into the swing of things. After taking to the surgeon on Thursday, recovery is going to be slow and hard.

16. Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal

Oh snap where in Cali? I know your near the valley
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

17. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    K1? I love watching K1 fights. Should be a good time.

Sorry you are just about done with your bottle of SSV2. I know how that feels but shouldn't have that problem again soon...

The shoulder hurts like hell, but I am slowly doing better. I hit the gym for the first time today, so that at least felt good. Hit quads and calves (low weight and tons of reps) and did 30 minutes on a recumbent bike. Going back tomorrow and going to try to get back into the swing of things. After taking to the surgeon on Thursday, recovery is going to be slow and hard.
    Good to hear you're getting back into it man.

Haha got to see Mighty Mo fight, was a little saddened by the fights the "no clinch" rule made took away all the knees and elbows. Good time though good time.

Quote Originally Posted by vicesoldier View Post
    Oh snap where in Cali? I know your near the valley
    Yeah brah I'm in Studio City. They were at the sports arena, right by the coliseum. I'll post the video of Mighty Mo entering the ring haha, dude is legendary I wish the fight were up to his usual caliber. He and Rick Roufus just wanted their paychecks, and I'm not mad at them for that.

By the way took a pic before heading out. I'm leaning out rather well so the slinsane is going good.

*Note I only take EC once a day so It's more of a morning " wake up and go" than a fat burner for me.

Name:  CameraZOOM-20120908175138415.jpg
Views: 70
Size:  34.7 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  

18. Forum update sucks I can't find anything! Haha anyways yesterday was a no carb day so I didnt use slinsane.

Today I only used it prior to a 12in subway tuna sandwich. Feeling fine and cutting up.

19. Not sure what's going on with the forums I'm having difficulties. Uhm everything is going well I look jacked as of late. Did back yesterday and my pegs were pumped haha.

Slinsane is great, its light on the digestive tract, and keeps you going on carb days.

20. Alrighty today I took two slinsane prior to some heavy mashed potatoes. I'm almost out of my bottle but looking good. Will jump into keto on my personal bottle and add that to my final review

21. Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal
    Alrighty today I took two slinsane prior to some heavy mashed potatoes. I'm almost out of my bottle but looking good. Will jump into keto on my personal bottle and add that to my final review
    You know I'm right next door if you need a fix on dat der SSv2
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

22. Quote Originally Posted by vicesoldier

I need a hit.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

23. Quote Originally Posted by vicesoldier View Post
    Brb.....driving to SoCal

24. Quote Originally Posted by vicesoldier View Post

Haha yes! I finally found this damn thread on my computer, sneaky anabolicminds hiding my log.

I have my second bottle ready to rock, this one I'm going to stack with things to amplify the GDA effect, but first I'll hop into keto for log purposes.

TTA + DHEA + l- carnitine, to optimize fat oxidation/release pre workout, Protocol intraworkout for some tasty leucine and anabolism and then Slinsane post workout to optimize glut4 transport of proteinz to get swole while cutting!

25. whats your weight in that pic?

26. around 185/186 , haven't been able to run due to a reoccurring foot injury...damn vibrams!

27. Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal View Post
    around 185/186 , haven't been able to run due to a reoccurring foot injury...damn vibrams!
    Nice bro, looking yoked. You're 6ft?

28. Quote Originally Posted by jwa254

Nice bro, looking yoked. You're 6ft?
    thanks man, trying to get my abs for halloween haha. I'm 5'11/6ft on a good day haha low shoulders high neck

29. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

I need a hit.
    Special delivery
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

30. Does the foot injury hurt leg training?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 122
    Last Post: 07-13-2007, 04:40 PM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-05-2006, 12:59 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-05-2005, 03:28 PM
  4. How many threads are you subscribed to?
    By Zero Tolerance in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-07-2005, 10:02 PM
  5. Are you willing to trade monotony in eating for a great body?
    By iron addict in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 106
    Last Post: 07-05-2004, 05:18 PM