Chainlink's BPS Dermacrine Log

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Registered User
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,941
    Answers
    0


    What kind of warm up are you doing? If I don't warm up well I suffer shoulder pain. Something else that helps me I just got this week is Phoenix Kineticream. It is a remake of an oldie by the same formulator, totally worth it in my eyes.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  2. Registered User
    ChainLink's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    95
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny
    What kind of warm up are you doing? If I don't warm up well I suffer shoulder pain. Something else that helps me I just got this week is Phoenix Kineticream. It is a remake of an oldie by the same formulator, totally worth it in my eyes.
    Arm rotations with humerus perpendicular and then parallel to floor as well as the broomstick stretch like in the video.

    I never use to have shoulder issues and could do behind the neck BB presses, but that is what initiated the injury this time. Then chucking a softball from the outfield a few times was a dumb ass move on my part. I warmed up good, but I had not thrown in about a year.

    Less pain this morning and more ROM, so tonight I'll start the broomstick mobility stretches.

    I'll be taking a lot better care of my shoulder after this. It is the same shoulder I injured in a motorcycle accident in '04. Broke my scapula and had fractures across the glenoid surface in the joint. So at some point I should need arthroscopic surgery to clean out spurring.
  3. The BPS Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Resolve's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,066
    Answers
    0


    Ouch man. Glad it's starting to feel better though.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    NYiron's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    431
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by ChainLink View Post
    Arm rotations with humerus perpendicular and then parallel to floor as well as the broomstick stretch like in the video.

    I never use to have shoulder issues and could do behind the neck BB presses, but that is what initiated the injury this time. Then chucking a softball from the outfield a few times was a dumb ass move on my part. I warmed up good, but I had not thrown in about a year.

    Less pain this morning and more ROM, so tonight I'll start the broomstick mobility stretches.

    I'll be taking a lot better care of my shoulder after this. It is the same shoulder I injured in a motorcycle accident in '04. Broke my scapula and had fractures across the glenoid surface in the joint. So at some point I should need arthroscopic surgery to clean out spurring.
    Thats a pretty serious injury, glad its starting to feel better.
  5. Registered User
    ChainLink's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    95
    Answers
    0


    Workout was good today. The shoulder injury kept me very strict on form with curls, so it was hard to get that good contraction at the top end by rolling the shoulders forward a bit, but good workout nonetheless.

    Todays lifts:

    BB Curls
    80#'s x 10-3-2 (no change from last session)

    Reverse BB Curls
    50#'s x 11-3-3 (+1rep)

    Squats
    275#'s x 8 (+1 rep)
    225#'s x 20 (-2reps, +30#'s)

    Lying Leg Curls
    120#'s x 7-4-4

    Donkey Calve Raises
    135#'s x 21

    Felt pumped everywhere after the squats. Starting to see some vascularity in the anterior and posterior lower legs.

    Did not count calories/macros for 8/24, but definitely hit 4k cals with plenty of carbs (not healthy ones) and protein. Back on track today with diet.

    Shoulder continues to improve, but definitely will put me out of pressing for at least another full week if not two. I'll assess pulling motion on Tuesday.
  6. Registered User
    ChainLink's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    95
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    What kind of warm up are you doing? If I don't warm up well I suffer shoulder pain. Something else that helps me I just got this week is Phoenix Kineticream. It is a remake of an oldie by the same formulator, totally worth it in my eyes.
    Will look into this. Also, do any of you feel like cissus would help with this type of pain/injury? Or is it pretty much for osteo support?
  7. Registered User
    tallguy34's Avatar
    Stats
    6'7"  247 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    166
    Answers
    0


    I actually aggravated my A.C. joint doing behind the neck BB presses a year ago. Really messed things up. Thought I'd have to have surgery, had very limited ROM for 2 weeks. Couldn't lift my arm higher than shoulder and rotation hurt like a SOB. Yours, heck of a lot worse though. Lol. Keep an eye on it man.

    Good stuff in here so far!
    BPS Representative
    PM me with any product questions!
    www.bulkperformancesolutions.c om
  8. Registered User
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,941
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by ChainLink View Post
    Will look into this. Also, do any of you feel like cissus would help with this type of pain/injury? Or is it pretty much for osteo support?
    Of all the joint support supps, I've tried a lot, Universal Animal Flex has my vote. It has it all, Cissus is over rated in my eyes. I used to think it was good but now I no longer impressed at all.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  9. Registered User
    ChainLink's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    95
    Answers
    0


    ROM and strength have improved a lot over the last two days. Pretty sure pulling movements are a go for tomorrow, but will keep it light to avoid a set back in recovery.

    Macros were pretty high again yesterday, probably about 3500 cals with 1000 cals of that coming from beer (FF draft day).
  10. The BPS Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Resolve's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,066
    Answers
    0


    Glad you're feeling better.

    And Hooray Beer!
    Name:  Red_stripe.gif
Views: 311
Size:  41.3 KB
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
  11. Registered User
    jwa254's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,135
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by ChainLink View Post
    ROM and strength have improved a lot over the last two days. Pretty sure pulling movements are a go for tomorrow, but will keep it light to avoid a set back in recovery.

    Macros were pretty high again yesterday, probably about 3500 cals with 1000 cals of that coming from beer (FF draft day).
    fantasy football!? beer?! good stuff
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  12. Registered User
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,941
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Glad you're feeling better.

    And Hooray Beer!
    Name:  Red_stripe.gif
Views: 311
Size:  41.3 KB
    Yes, I am pro beer as well.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  13. Registered User
    ChainLink's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    95
    Answers
    0


    Should be back to pressing lightly by next week. Tried some decline hammer today with 45's on and felt only a little discomfort, but I didn't push it. Ended up doing:

    Hammer Lat Pulldowns
    230#'s x 8-5-4

    T-Bar Row
    180#'s x 8-3-3

    Machine Dips (no pain on these)
    230#'s x 16-8-4

    Went ahead and did some bi's for the hell of it:

    Pinwheel Curls Drop-sets
    35's x 12
    30's x 7
    25's x 6
    20's x 8

    Shoulder complex felt fatigued, but good.

    I am currently using 3 pumps of Derm/day. I was using 5 and had some itchy nips. My pre-existing gyno flares up easy. Been at 3 pumps for about 4 days and sides have subsided. Will up to 4 pumps tomorrow.

    My muscles are starting to feel and look fuller and libido is starting to hit randomly throughout the day, especially when in the presence of tail. Alpha feeling is coming on steady.

    It's been hard to judge weight gain. I was 219 yesterday morning and 215 this morning. Prob a combo of estro dropping and diet back on track.
  14. Registered User
    tallguy34's Avatar
    Stats
    6'7"  247 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    166
    Answers
    0


    Itchy nips ftw!! Time for some FormaSurge and up the Derm!
    BPS Representative
    PM me with any product questions!
    www.bulkperformancesolutions.c om
  15. Registered User
    ChainLink's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    95
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by tallguy34
    Itchy nips ftw!! Time for some FormaSurge and up the Derm!
    BPS has sent me some, just waiting for it and then it's on. I don't want anyone getting put off by Dermacrine causing estro sides. I get gyno flares by looking at test.lol. But I know my body and handle it accordingly. One day, it shall be cut out... and the blast and cruise will begin.
  16. Registered User
    tallguy34's Avatar
    Stats
    6'7"  247 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    166
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by ChainLink View Post
    BPS has sent me some, just waiting for it and then it's on. I don't want anyone getting put off by Dermacrine causing estro sides. I get gyno flares by looking at test.lol. But I know my body and handle it accordingly. One day, it shall be cut out... and the blast and cruise will begin.
    Everyone is affected differently by products though. Like guys that get gyno from Havoc vs guys that don't. I'd prefer to know that it's possible so if someone tells us they are gyno prone then we can recommend FormaSurge to them immediately instead of them finding out later down the line they need it and don't have it.
    BPS Representative
    PM me with any product questions!
    www.bulkperformancesolutions.c om
  17. Registered User
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,941
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by ChainLink View Post
    BPS has sent me some, just waiting for it and then it's on. I don't want anyone getting put off by Dermacrine causing estro sides. I get gyno flares by looking at test.lol. But I know my body and handle it accordingly. One day, it shall be cut out... and the blast and cruise will begin.
    If that is the case than Dermacrine would surely be the one to do it as it has a high conversion rate, its the nature of DHEA.
    That said, with an AI its all good.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  18. Registered User
    ChainLink's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    95
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny

    If that is the case than Dermacrine would surely be the one to do it as it has a high conversion rate, its the nature of DHEA.
    That said, with an AI its all good.
    Yep and I knew this when starting. What was odd is when I used PP's original Dermacrine LV, I had only a little bloat, but no other noticeable sides. That form of oral DHEA administration worked very well for me as my aggression was high and focused, libido was unreal and both strength and ability to maintain high intensity of cardio resulted. Hoping to get the same effect from the this transdermal.

    I've been doing 2-3 caps of erase/day, but still had the estro sides so it will be interesting to see if the formasurge controls it a little better.
  19. Registered User
    ChainLink's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    95
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by tallguy34

    Everyone is affected differently by products though. Like guys that get gyno from Havoc vs guys that don't. I'd prefer to know that it's possible so if someone tells us they are gyno prone then we can recommend FormaSurge to them immediately instead of them finding out later down the line they need it and don't have it.
    I am one of those guys.lol. At week 3 of havok/epistane i start to look soft and watery with puffy nips. Tried it on two separate occasions with the same results.

    I think an ideal stack might be DAA, Dermacrine and Formasurge. Any of you think DAA would have any use run alongside and post rather than just using it in pct?
  20. The BPS Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Resolve's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,066
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by ChainLink View Post
    I am one of those guys.lol. At week 3 of havok/epistane i start to look soft and watery with puffy nips. Tried it on two separate occasions with the same results.

    I think an ideal stack might be DAA, Dermacrine and Formasurge. Any of you think DAA would have any use run alongside and post rather than just using it in pct?
    Sure. DAA would help mitigate any Testosterone suppression caused by the dermacrine.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
  21. Registered User
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,941
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by ChainLink View Post
    I am one of those guys.lol. At week 3 of havok/epistane i start to look soft and watery with puffy nips. Tried it on two separate occasions with the same results.

    I think an ideal stack might be DAA, Dermacrine and Formasurge. Any of you think DAA would have any use run alongside and post rather than just using it in pct?
    It won't hurt but I can't see you getting soft with FormaSurge and Dermacrine, especially with Formestane involved. If you are over 15% BF, you aren't going to notice that much compared to someone at 8%, that is just the reality (I know all too well).
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  22. Registered User
    ChainLink's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    95
    Answers
    0


    Effects are becoming more noticeable. Better pumps/muscle contractions. Had a few comments from coworkers that I'm looking bigger, but bodyweight is basically the same. My fuse is a bit shorter a well. Libido at times is not really there and then all of a sudden I feel the animal instinct of "i need to fak."

    Todays workout:

    Preacher Curls
    90#'s x 6-2-2 (feeling weak on these, +5, -1rep)

    Hammer Curls
    35's x 8-4-3 (+2 reps)

    Hack squats
    405#'s x 8 reps (+90#'s, -3 reps)
    275#'s x 21 reps (+30#'s, -2 reps)

    Seated Calf Raises
    90#'s x 15 (-50#'s, +4 reps. Much better feel at a lighter weight, super slow)

    Good Mornings
    135#'s x 12 (+4 reps)

    Making good strength gains in lower body movements. My bi's have always felt weak to me though.
  23. Registered User
    ChainLink's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    95
    Answers
    0


    Quick workout today:

    Pull Ups (strict w/slow negative)
    BW x 8
    BW x 7
    BW x 7
    Band assisted x 14

    Deadlifts
    255#'s x 10 (+3 reps)
    275#'s x 7 (+20#'s)

    60# KBS
    3 sets of 20 reps, 45s rest between sets

    Shoulder is still an issue with pressing. I did some pushups last night and felt zero pain; however, this morning I felt it. Glad it is not aggravated by pulling movements.

    Still at 3 pumps a day of dermacrine until formasurge arrives. I am feeling good at this dose, but wanting to take it up to 4 per day.
  24. Registered User
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,941
    Answers
    0


    Good to hear you are having great workouts still. Shoulder pain is never good, I dealt with it last year and I was frustrated for a good month until it finally healed back up. Have you done any changes to your form to identify is that is the cause? I had to do that and it actually helped my bench a lot.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  25. Registered User
    jwa254's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,135
    Answers
    1


    Hope that you figure out your shoulder issue. You never want any injury, but you definitely never want to **** up your shoulders
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  26. Registered User
    ChainLink's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    95
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny
    Good to hear you are having great workouts still. Shoulder pain is never good, I dealt with it last year and I was frustrated for a good month until it finally healed back up. Have you done any changes to your form to identify is that is the cause? I had to do that and it actually helped my bench a lot.
    Pretty sure I just need to give it time to heal. I won't be doing behind the neck BB presses ever again. Going to focus getting my upper back/rear delts strengthened to improve my posture/humeral alignment.

    When I bench or do db presses, I always keep my elbows in about 45 degrees from my torso, instead of flaring the elbows out.
  27. Registered User
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,941
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by ChainLink View Post
    Pretty sure I just need to give it time to heal. I won't be doing behind the neck BB presses ever again. Going to focus getting my upper back/rear delts strengthened to improve my posture/humeral alignment.

    When I bench or do db presses, I always keep my elbows in about 45 degrees from my torso, instead of flaring the elbows out.
    You are doing all the things you need to, just like I did when I hurt mine. I only do military BB Press where I straighten out at the top behind my head. It took 6 months to get to that level of flexibility without any pain but in my case I have a genetic reason as to why my shoulders are slightly rolled forward.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  28. The BPS Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Resolve's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,066
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by ChainLink View Post
    Pretty sure I just need to give it time to heal. I won't be doing behind the neck BB presses ever again. Going to focus getting my upper back/rear delts strengthened to improve my posture/humeral alignment.

    When I bench or do db presses, I always keep my elbows in about 45 degrees from my torso, instead of flaring the elbows out.
    Good idea - most lifters could really benefit from more rear delt/upper back work. I stagger all of my pressing with either face-pulls, band pull aparts, prone bb raises or rear delt raises; helps my shoulder stability and it's grown my traps quite a bit too.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
  29. Registered User
    ChainLink's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    95
    Answers
    0


    9/3
    Labor Day Workout in the garage

    Seated box jumps
    5x5

    Reverse Lunge Side KBS
    4x20 25#KB

    hanging leg raises
    5 sets

    Sit ups
    3 sets

    Russian Twists on Ab Ball
    3 sets w/25#'s


    9/5
    Another quick morning garage workout:

    BB Rows
    5x5 185#'s

    One Arm BB Row
    4x8 85#'s

    Shoulder rehab (band face pulls, DB rotator cuff work)

    Haven't been tracking Macros, but haven't strayed too far from my everyday diet. Definitely not going above 2500/day and prot is at least 200/day.

    I need to rewrite my workout split as doing DC without being able to press is, well not DC and I've strayed a bit without a plan. I will continue to train legs in the DC fashion though, as I am seeing good strength and growth improvements.
  30. Registered User
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,941
    Answers
    0


    I really like the workouts and we all appreciate the updates. What are you thoughts on Dermacrine so far? You feeling an libido increase, recovery time shortening, alpha male feeling etc??
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  31. Registered User
    ChainLink's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    95
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny
    I really like the workouts and we all appreciate the updates. What are you thoughts on Dermacrine so far? You feeling an libido increase, recovery time shortening, alpha male feeling etc??
    Libido/quality of erection and alpha feeling are definitely improved, but I was expecting a little bit more kick/on feeling (comparing to derm LV).

    Recovery time is yes and no- Any upper body workouts I am recovering from quickly with very little, if any DOMS. Legs however seem to be the same or taking a little longer, not sure why. My legs seem to be making the most progress though in terms of strength and size.

    Remember though that I've only been at 3 pumps/day. I ordered formasurge and started it last night, so today I am upping to 4 pumps of dermacrine.

    Another noticeable effect for me is thermogenesis. My body heat is up 24/7 and after eating carbs I get the sweats big time.

    Skin has been more oily, but no increase in acne.

    I am hoping that upping to 4 maybe 5 pumps/day takes it to another level. I expect that it will and will update on that this weekend.

    Still have a little more than 80 pumps left, so 20 days worth.
  32. Registered User
    jwa254's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,135
    Answers
    1


    Formasurge + Derm is a great combo. I'm sure the last 20 days of Derm will be solid for ya, bossman
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  33. Registered User
    murk01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,230
    Answers
    0


    Looking good boss
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  34. The BPS Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Resolve's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,066
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by ChainLink View Post
    Libido/quality of erection and alpha feeling are definitely improved, but I was expecting a little bit more kick/on feeling (comparing to derm LV).

    Recovery time is yes and no- Any upper body workouts I am recovering from quickly with very little, if any DOMS. Legs however seem to be the same or taking a little longer, not sure why. My legs seem to be making the most progress though in terms of strength and size.

    Remember though that I've only been at 3 pumps/day. I ordered formasurge and started it last night, so today I am upping to 4 pumps of dermacrine.

    Another noticeable effect for me is thermogenesis. My body heat is up 24/7 and after eating carbs I get the sweats big time.

    Skin has been more oily, but no increase in acne.

    I am hoping that upping to 4 maybe 5 pumps/day takes it to another level. I expect that it will and will update on that this weekend.

    Still have a little more than 80 pumps left, so 20 days worth.
    5 pumps a day is where it starts getting awesome. I've gone up to a full double dose of 10 pumps/day (granted I weighed 280 at the time), but I found that 5-7 per day really seemed to be the sweet spot, and above that gave diminishing returns.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
  35. Registered User
    ChainLink's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    95
    Answers
    0


    4 pumps derm and forma yesterday. 5 pumps of derm with 4 forma today... Yeah, big difference. Bad news is I got a bad sinus infection and feel real run down. Good news is that I drove home from work with a boner the whole way, which is a 45 minute drive.lol

    Started antibiotics, so I should be good to go in a day or two.

    I definitely recommend running forma with the derm. I was taking up to 4 erase and still had estro sides from the dermacrine. Formasurge has eliminated that issue so far. Not saying erase isn't a good AI, but for me Forma seems to work much better.
  36. Registered User
    jwa254's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,135
    Answers
    1


    Given the nature of what both products are, it's expected. I love some Erase Pro/Erase though. Those guys at PES know how to make quality products.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  37. Registered User
    ChainLink's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    95
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jwa254
    Given the nature of what both products are, it's expected. I love some Erase Pro/Erase though. Those guys at PES know how to make quality products.
    Agreed. I've got a good stock of their products to run this fall. Big fan of PES.
  38. Registered User
    jwa254's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,135
    Answers
    1


    I'm running their Alphamine with Erase (EP at the moment then switching off to 3 caps of Erase when I run out) right now. Great stuff. I might end up throwing Anabeta in at the tail end
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  39. Registered User
    alfredm005's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    70
    Answers
    0


    When you dose 4 or 5 pumps of Dermacrine, do you do it all at one time or split the dose, one dose in the AM and one dose in the PM?

    Thank you
    Alfred
  40. Registered User
    ChainLink's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    95
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by alfredm005
    When you dose 4 or 5 pumps of Dermacrine, do you do it all at one time or split the dose, one dose in the AM and one dose in the PM?

    Thank you
    Alfred
    I apply once in the morning. For formasurge I'm doing 2 pumps morning and evening.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Turinabol LV-Dermacrine Log
    By scorp69 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-28-2010, 03:48 PM
  2. Tnubs Dermacrine Log
    By tnubs in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 07-27-2009, 03:04 AM
  3. Replies: 78
    Last Post: 07-16-2009, 03:51 AM
  4. Anavar/Dermacrine LOG
    By dra05ke in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 03-27-2008, 07:47 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in