Chainlink's BPS Dermacrine Log

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Energy levels are up already. Woke up at 0430, hit the gym, felt on point at work all day (important in my line of work to be mentally sharp/confident) and had softball practice from 1800-2030. Feeling good so far. This is what I look forward to most from the dermacrine; more disciplined, focused and overall well being. I think it is a great ergogenic aid.

Had trouble meeting macros today:
    65g Fat
    236g CHO
    283g Prot
    2605 calories

Tomorrow is an off day. Might hit some abs, but that would be it.

2. Quote Originally Posted by ChainLink View Post
    Energy levels are up already. Woke up at 0430, hit the gym, felt on point at work all day (important in my line of work to be mentally sharp/confident) and had softball practice from 1800-2030. Feeling good so far. This is what I look forward to most from the dermacrine; more disciplined, focused and overall well being. I think it is a great ergogenic aid.

Had trouble meeting macros today:
    65g Fat
    236g CHO
    283g Prot
    2605 calories

Tomorrow is an off day. Might hit some abs, but that would be it.
    Its never bad to be a little less, just up your other day to hold the average.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
    •   

3. If/when I'm having trouble getting in all my cals, I'll slam some extra BCAAs just to help stay anabolic.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

4. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    If/when I'm having trouble getting in all my cals, I'll slam some extra BCAAs just to help stay anabolic.
    I do this in the AM before I break my fast to keep me satiated and stave off hunger, plus BCAAs are never a bad thing.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

5. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny

I do this in the AM before I break my fast to keep me satiated and stave off hunger, plus BCAAs are never a bad thing.
    Yep, the BCAA's help me at around 8-9am with hunger. I forgot to bring them this morning, so it was coffee to the rescue.

Today's Macros:
    109g fat (egg yolk, coconut oil, & PB)
    101g CHO
    228g protein
    2329 calories
    •   

6. Well, the DC training is getting derailed for a bit, at least for upper body pressing and maybe pulling movements. I've been doing DC for about a month and started having some right shoulder pain. No biggie though, warmed up and pushed through it.

Throwing a softball was a bad idea. Woke up yesterday morning and had trouble raising/abducting my arm. Thought it would feel better after another day of rest. This morning it felt even worse. So I canned the DC chest/back/tri day and did cardio...fak!

Hoping a few days rest, ice/heat and ibuprofen does the trick.

I plan to continue DC training for legs/arms on Saturday. If the shoulder isn't better by next week I'll have one of the doc's I work with order an MRI.

I am already leaning out though. Ever since starting the dermacrine, I've noticed increased body heat/thermo effect, especially after consuming CHO.

7. Extra rear delt, trap and rotator cuff movements really helped with my shoulder pain. Wait until it's feeling better though, obviously.

***NOW @ NP***

8. Yeah a little rest then recovery however since you are familiar with DC training add in Dante's shoulder move to help remove any impingment and work all of the shoulders supporting muscles.

start with 25 back and forth every night before bed or when you wake up then go to 50 if you can. Expect the MOST RIDICULOUS pump in your shoulders you have ever had. It will heal up most injuries in about 2 weeks.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

9. Pain has subsided a bit, but we'll see tomorrow morning. Saturday is bi's/legs routine, so hopefully by tuesday i can do some light pulling movements/shoulder retraction/rotator work.

My plan if pressing movements remain an issue will be to focus on posterior chain, back and arms more... and of course keep hammering my body with widowmaker set.

I am noticing some leaning out in my midsection and arms. A bit more vascularity than usual in forearms as well.

8/23 Macros
    112g fat
    135g CHO
    251g prot

2751 calories

10. Quote Originally Posted by ChainLink View Post
    Pain has subsided a bit, but we'll see tomorrow morning. Saturday is bi's/legs routine, so hopefully by tuesday i can do some light pulling movements/shoulder retraction/rotator work.

My plan if pressing movements remain an issue will be to focus on posterior chain, back and arms more... and of course keep hammering my body with widowmaker set.

I am noticing some leaning out in my midsection and arms. A bit more vascularity than usual in forearms as well.
    sounding good bro!

11. What kind of warm up are you doing? If I don't warm up well I suffer shoulder pain. Something else that helps me I just got this week is Phoenix Kineticream. It is a remake of an oldie by the same formulator, totally worth it in my eyes.

12. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny
    What kind of warm up are you doing? If I don't warm up well I suffer shoulder pain. Something else that helps me I just got this week is Phoenix Kineticream. It is a remake of an oldie by the same formulator, totally worth it in my eyes.
    Arm rotations with humerus perpendicular and then parallel to floor as well as the broomstick stretch like in the video.

I never use to have shoulder issues and could do behind the neck BB presses, but that is what initiated the injury this time. Then chucking a softball from the outfield a few times was a dumb ass move on my part. I warmed up good, but I had not thrown in about a year.

Less pain this morning and more ROM, so tonight I'll start the broomstick mobility stretches.

I'll be taking a lot better care of my shoulder after this. It is the same shoulder I injured in a motorcycle accident in '04. Broke my scapula and had fractures across the glenoid surface in the joint. So at some point I should need arthroscopic surgery to clean out spurring.

13. Ouch man. Glad it's starting to feel better though.

***NOW @ NP***

14. Quote Originally Posted by ChainLink View Post
    Arm rotations with humerus perpendicular and then parallel to floor as well as the broomstick stretch like in the video.

I never use to have shoulder issues and could do behind the neck BB presses, but that is what initiated the injury this time. Then chucking a softball from the outfield a few times was a dumb ass move on my part. I warmed up good, but I had not thrown in about a year.

Less pain this morning and more ROM, so tonight I'll start the broomstick mobility stretches.

I'll be taking a lot better care of my shoulder after this. It is the same shoulder I injured in a motorcycle accident in '04. Broke my scapula and had fractures across the glenoid surface in the joint. So at some point I should need arthroscopic surgery to clean out spurring.
    Thats a pretty serious injury, glad its starting to feel better.

15. Workout was good today. The shoulder injury kept me very strict on form with curls, so it was hard to get that good contraction at the top end by rolling the shoulders forward a bit, but good workout nonetheless.

Todays lifts:

BB Curls
    80#'s x 10-3-2 (no change from last session)

Reverse BB Curls
    50#'s x 11-3-3 (+1rep)

Squats
    275#'s x 8 (+1 rep)
    225#'s x 20 (-2reps, +30#'s)

Lying Leg Curls
    120#'s x 7-4-4

Donkey Calve Raises
    135#'s x 21

Felt pumped everywhere after the squats. Starting to see some vascularity in the anterior and posterior lower legs.

Did not count calories/macros for 8/24, but definitely hit 4k cals with plenty of carbs (not healthy ones) and protein. Back on track today with diet.

Shoulder continues to improve, but definitely will put me out of pressing for at least another full week if not two. I'll assess pulling motion on Tuesday.

16. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    What kind of warm up are you doing? If I don't warm up well I suffer shoulder pain. Something else that helps me I just got this week is Phoenix Kineticream. It is a remake of an oldie by the same formulator, totally worth it in my eyes.
    Will look into this. Also, do any of you feel like cissus would help with this type of pain/injury? Or is it pretty much for osteo support?

17. I actually aggravated my A.C. joint doing behind the neck BB presses a year ago. Really messed things up. Thought I'd have to have surgery, had very limited ROM for 2 weeks. Couldn't lift my arm higher than shoulder and rotation hurt like a SOB. Yours, heck of a lot worse though. Lol. Keep an eye on it man.

Good stuff in here so far!
    BPS Representative
    PM me with any product questions!
    www.bulkperformancesolutions.c om

18. Quote Originally Posted by ChainLink View Post
    Will look into this. Also, do any of you feel like cissus would help with this type of pain/injury? Or is it pretty much for osteo support?
    Of all the joint support supps, I've tried a lot, Universal Animal Flex has my vote. It has it all, Cissus is over rated in my eyes. I used to think it was good but now I no longer impressed at all.

19. ROM and strength have improved a lot over the last two days. Pretty sure pulling movements are a go for tomorrow, but will keep it light to avoid a set back in recovery.

Macros were pretty high again yesterday, probably about 3500 cals with 1000 cals of that coming from beer (FF draft day).

20. Glad you're feeling better.

And Hooray Beer!
    Name:  Red_stripe.gif
Views: 420
Size:  41.3 KB

***NOW @ NP***

21. Quote Originally Posted by ChainLink View Post
    ROM and strength have improved a lot over the last two days. Pretty sure pulling movements are a go for tomorrow, but will keep it light to avoid a set back in recovery.

Macros were pretty high again yesterday, probably about 3500 cals with 1000 cals of that coming from beer (FF draft day).
    fantasy football!? beer?! good stuff

22. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Glad you're feeling better.

And Hooray Beer!
    Name:  Red_stripe.gif
Views: 420
Size:  41.3 KB
    Yes, I am pro beer as well.

23. Should be back to pressing lightly by next week. Tried some decline hammer today with 45's on and felt only a little discomfort, but I didn't push it. Ended up doing:

Hammer Lat Pulldowns
    230#'s x 8-5-4

T-Bar Row
    180#'s x 8-3-3

Machine Dips (no pain on these)
    230#'s x 16-8-4

Went ahead and did some bi's for the hell of it:

Pinwheel Curls Drop-sets
    35's x 12
    30's x 7
    25's x 6
    20's x 8

Shoulder complex felt fatigued, but good.

I am currently using 3 pumps of Derm/day. I was using 5 and had some itchy nips. My pre-existing gyno flares up easy. Been at 3 pumps for about 4 days and sides have subsided. Will up to 4 pumps tomorrow.

My muscles are starting to feel and look fuller and libido is starting to hit randomly throughout the day, especially when in the presence of tail. Alpha feeling is coming on steady.

It's been hard to judge weight gain. I was 219 yesterday morning and 215 this morning. Prob a combo of estro dropping and diet back on track.

24. Itchy nips ftw!! Time for some FormaSurge and up the Derm!
    BPS Representative

25. Quote Originally Posted by tallguy34
    Itchy nips ftw!! Time for some FormaSurge and up the Derm!
    BPS has sent me some, just waiting for it and then it's on. I don't want anyone getting put off by Dermacrine causing estro sides. I get gyno flares by looking at test.lol. But I know my body and handle it accordingly. One day, it shall be cut out... and the blast and cruise will begin.

26. Quote Originally Posted by ChainLink View Post
    BPS has sent me some, just waiting for it and then it's on. I don't want anyone getting put off by Dermacrine causing estro sides. I get gyno flares by looking at test.lol. But I know my body and handle it accordingly. One day, it shall be cut out... and the blast and cruise will begin.
    Everyone is affected differently by products though. Like guys that get gyno from Havoc vs guys that don't. I'd prefer to know that it's possible so if someone tells us they are gyno prone then we can recommend FormaSurge to them immediately instead of them finding out later down the line they need it and don't have it.
    BPS Representative

27. Quote Originally Posted by ChainLink View Post
    If that is the case than Dermacrine would surely be the one to do it as it has a high conversion rate, its the nature of DHEA.
    That said, with an AI its all good.

28. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny

If that is the case than Dermacrine would surely be the one to do it as it has a high conversion rate, its the nature of DHEA.
    That said, with an AI its all good.
    Yep and I knew this when starting. What was odd is when I used PP's original Dermacrine LV, I had only a little bloat, but no other noticeable sides. That form of oral DHEA administration worked very well for me as my aggression was high and focused, libido was unreal and both strength and ability to maintain high intensity of cardio resulted. Hoping to get the same effect from the this transdermal.

I've been doing 2-3 caps of erase/day, but still had the estro sides so it will be interesting to see if the formasurge controls it a little better.

29. Quote Originally Posted by tallguy34

Everyone is affected differently by products though. Like guys that get gyno from Havoc vs guys that don't. I'd prefer to know that it's possible so if someone tells us they are gyno prone then we can recommend FormaSurge to them immediately instead of them finding out later down the line they need it and don't have it.
    I am one of those guys.lol. At week 3 of havok/epistane i start to look soft and watery with puffy nips. Tried it on two separate occasions with the same results.

I think an ideal stack might be DAA, Dermacrine and Formasurge. Any of you think DAA would have any use run alongside and post rather than just using it in pct?

30. Quote Originally Posted by ChainLink View Post
    I am one of those guys.lol. At week 3 of havok/epistane i start to look soft and watery with puffy nips. Tried it on two separate occasions with the same results.

I think an ideal stack might be DAA, Dermacrine and Formasurge. Any of you think DAA would have any use run alongside and post rather than just using it in pct?
    Sure. DAA would help mitigate any Testosterone suppression caused by the dermacrine.

***NOW @ NP***
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Turinabol LV-Dermacrine Log
    By scorp69 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-28-2010, 04:48 PM
  2. Tnubs Dermacrine Log
    By tnubs in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 39