Chainlink's BPS Dermacrine Log

ChainLink

Awards
photo-17.JPG

Pic from earlier in the week. When looking at previous vs current, looks like I may have added a little BF or holding a little H2O, but feel fuller like when on a little bit of test. Shoulders and chest haven't atrophied at all IMO, which is good since they really haven't been trained in 3 wks. Really need to dial cardio and diet in to "recomp" lol. The hunger I've had lately is making that difficult. Calories are clean for the most part.

ChainLink

Awards
You should really go 8 weeks c20, effects get better as the run goes on, especially past weeks 3 and 4 (according to the reviews)
I may save it then. Thought maybe the alphamine would pick up along the same lines as C20 as it has a similar ingredient
(N-Coumaroyldopamine); however in looking at the ingredient profile my guess is that C20 has more of this constituent than Alphamine. Hard to tell with all the different extracts/sourcing and whatnot.

ChainLink

Awards
Quick update... Libido is outta control now. Took a few pics but need to get on my MAC to upload. For some reason I can never upload pics straight from my iPhone.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking forward to progress pics; not as much as JWA though, he's uber gay.

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
The more you deny your fairy loving emotions finny the more we all see the truth...

On a more serious note... iPhone sucks! Lol. Jk. Good stuff so far Chain!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The more you deny your fairy loving emotions finny the more we all see the truth...

Every time I look around you are trying to convince him he is gay... You sound like Darth Gaydar "Cum to my dark side and poke me with your white saber..."
Jus Sayin...

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
Every time I look around you are trying to convince him he is gay... You sound like Darth Gaydar "Cum to my dark side and poke me with your white saber..."
Jus Sayin...
Bahahahahahahaha!!!!! I have nothing to say to that! That's facking hilarious!!

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to progress pics; not as much as JWA though, he's uber gay.
Nice diversion, finny.

This guy knows!

Jus Sayin...
Seems we have found finny's

"butt buddy"

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like chicks, you sick a**holes like the cawk; now back to the log.

ChainLink

Awards
I like chicks, you sick a**holes like the cawk; now back to the log.
Quit raining gey on my alphaness.

Just killed back in 20 minutes (30s rest periods), 16 sets and now onto cardio. Gotta drop this chub.

ChainLink

Awards
You gehd your alphaness up all on your own big guy

The BPS team is just full of love bro... love and very high test levels :p
Lmao... I need to start rereading my post before hitting send.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I really don't think any of us would actually bring up the he had his chub in his hand during all of the gay talk.

But on the other hand the fact he had a 30 second refractory period speaks LOADS for the product.

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
I really don't think any of us would actually bring up the he had his chub in his hand during all of the gay talk.

But on the other hand the fact he had a 30 second refractory period speaks LOADS for the product.
and.... BOOM!!!!! GOES THE DYNAMITE!!! Lol. **** just got real!

ChainLink

Awards
Back to the log.

I've got about 1 week left at 4 pumps/day and feel f'ing great mentally. I realized the other day at work that I've been a lot more productive and focused. My job requires a lot of multitasking, public speaking, project development, etc and I've been much more organized (I'm usually not) and ahead of schedule.

Libido is the same as it has been the past few weeks-feeling like a 14 yr old hiding my boner at times.

Tweaked my back (low back sprain) earlier this week doing snatch grip deads, so that derailed some of my training, but I've been productive and hitting extra cardio. Diet has been clean also and I've seen some fat drop off the abs a bit. My workouts have been quick and intense and I've noticed fast recovery between sets. I remember this effect from dermacrine LV and it really is a great benefit from this product. For instance, I'll do a set of 20 kettlebell swings then 15 reps of incline DB presses then run for 20s on my treadmill (10mph, 8%inc) and usually it takes a minute before I'm ready for another round; however, at 30-40 seconds of rest I'm ready.

Shoulder is holding up to back and chest workouts, but still hesitant to try any overhead pressing as there is a little pain with and after pressing movements.

I see the price of dermacrine went up and it's out of stock everywhere. Product speaks for itself.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Way to keep yourself in the game. I always liked the intra set recovery I got from Dermacrine.