BPS-FORMASURGE/ENDOSURGE

Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Like!

    indeed....formasurge/endosurge is good stuff and i recommend it highly, both very effective supps that when ran together are even better....but test is best!!!!! but WHEN i get back on test cyp and run formasurge/endosurge, my wife had better be prepared!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID


  2. I'm pretty sure she has quite an arsenal of defensive maneuvers. Lol
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I'm pretty sure she has quite an arsenal of defensive maneuvers. Lol
    very true....but it is a game we never grow tired of playing, lol.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  4. Truth to that big man!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  5. took my last dose of endo today...still have some formasurge left?? will do a review later!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  6. cant wait for the review

    drumroll

  7. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    took my last dose of endo today...still have some formasurge left?? will do a review later!!!
    looking forward to your review.
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously
    **** Sports Nutrition Sponsored Athlete

  8. Sounds good, hope everything works out and you can get back on the Test. I know you dig the stack but will be happy when the test is back.

    Looking forward to the official review. Thanks for running this BigT everyone on here knows you are legit!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Sounds good, hope everything works out and you can get back on the Test. I know you dig the stack but will be happy when the test is back.

    Looking forward to the official review. Thanks for running this BigT everyone on here knows you are legit!
    thanks, chris.....sorry for the delay, had a family emergency.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  10. ENDOSURGE:this is one of my favorite supps, the improved sleep and vivid dreams are worth the price by themselves, add in the mood enhancement and motivation i get from it and it is a sure winner. i had better results when my test was higher, but even with extremely low test level the results were still impressive...


    FORMASURGE:as you can see by my sig i am a big formestane fan. by now i can tell when a formestane product is of high quality-this one is. again my results were not as good as they were when my test was higher, but i noticed a nice boost in libido/aggression/mood/motivation. also i have to add that i did notice some strength gains while running formasurge. i had already lost a considerable amount of muscle mass due to the low test before running formasurge so i didn't really notice the leaning effect i usualy get from formestane....


    considering the fact that my test level was extremely low and i experienced some very good results i would say that this stack should be damned effective for pct. i don't go back for bloods until the 21st so i can't say it as fact that my test level increased on this stack, but i can say that i 'felt' signs of increased test for what it's worth!!! INDEED...I FEEL MUCH BETTER AND STRONGER AFTER FINISHING THIS STACK THAQN I DID WHEN STARTING...AND THAT'S A FACT!!!!!!


    big thanks to bps, a real stand-up company!!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
    •   
       


  11. again...big thanks to bulk perf and bps!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  12. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    ENDOSURGE:this is one of my favorite supps, the improved sleep and vivid dreams are worth the price by themselves, add in the mood enhancement and motivation i get from it and it is a sure winner. i had better results when my test was higher, but even with extremely low test level the results were still impressive...


    FORMASURGE:as you can see by my sig i am a big formestane fan. by now i can tell when a formestane product is of high quality-this one is. again my results were not as good as they were when my test was higher, but i noticed a nice boost in libido/aggression/mood/motivation. also i have to add that i did notice some strength gains while running formasurge. i had already lost a considerable amount of muscle mass due to the low test before running formasurge so i didn't really notice the leaning effect i usualy get from formestane....


    considering the fact that my test level was extremely low and i experienced some very good results i would say that this stack should be damned effective for pct. i don't go back for bloods until the 21st so i can't say it as fact that my test level increased on this stack, but i can say that i 'felt' signs of increased test for what it's worth!!! INDEED...I FEEL MUCH BETTER AND STRONGER AFTER FINISHING THIS STACK THAQN I DID WHEN STARTING...AND THAT'S A FACT!!!!!!


    big thanks to bps, a real stand-up company!!!!
    bump
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  13. went for bloods today.....will post up results when i know something.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  14. Hope this is good news big man!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  15. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Hope this is good news big man!
    i have been doing all i can...i said the serenity prayer and put it in the hands of the big guy upstairs!!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  16. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt

    i have been doing all i can...i said the serenity prayer and put it in the hands of the big guy upstairs!!!!
    There is no better person to turn to... Blessed be

  17. Quote Originally Posted by hawaiianhulk View Post
    There is no better person to turn to... Blessed be
    14 years sobriety....i have learned to turn things over to the big guy!!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  18. Keep at it till death do you part
    doing my own thang!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    ENDOSURGE:this is one of my favorite supps, the improved sleep and vivid dreams are worth the price by themselves, add in the mood enhancement and motivation i get from it and it is a sure winner. i had better results when my test was higher, but even with extremely low test level the results were still impressive...


    FORMASURGE:as you can see by my sig i am a big formestane fan. by now i can tell when a formestane product is of high quality-this one is. again my results were not as good as they were when my test was higher, but i noticed a nice boost in libido/aggression/mood/motivation. also i have to add that i did notice some strength gains while running formasurge. i had already lost a considerable amount of muscle mass due to the low test before running formasurge so i didn't really notice the leaning effect i usualy get from formestane....


    considering the fact that my test level was extremely low and i experienced some very good results i would say that this stack should be damned effective for pct. i don't go back for bloods until the 21st so i can't say it as fact that my test level increased on this stack, but i can say that i 'felt' signs of increased test for what it's worth!!! INDEED...I FEEL MUCH BETTER AND STRONGER AFTER FINISHING THIS STACK THAQN I DID WHEN STARTING...AND THAT'S A FACT!!!!!!


    big thanks to bps, a real stand-up company!!!!
    Looking forward to your blood results.

    Endosurge for me is also best OTC test booster I took so far.

    What oral AI would you recommend instead of Formasurge if topical AI can't be used due to extreme hot weather and spending a lot of time being wet or moist (sea, pool, shower, sunblock creams...)?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by ahh123 View Post
    Looking forward to your blood results.

    Endosurge for me is also best OTC test booster I took so far.

    What oral AI would you recommend instead of Formasurge if topical AI can't be used due to extreme hot weather and spending a lot of time being wet or moist (sea, pool, shower, sunblock creams...)?
    erase and reversitol v2 by i-force are good ai's i can recommend...but topical formestane [formasurge] is my personal favorite!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  21. Tom great review, and thanks for running this as I mentioned everyone on this board knows you are legit and won't bullsh!t about a product so your review is like gold.

    Looking forward to hearing what kind of dent you may have made in bring that test up. Also I hope your bloods show that your liver values are on the mend!

    Quote Originally Posted by ahh123 View Post
    Looking forward to your blood results.

    Endosurge for me is also best OTC test booster I took so far.

    What oral AI would you recommend instead of Formasurge if topical AI can't be used due to extreme hot weather and spending a lot of time being wet or moist (sea, pool, shower, sunblock creams...)?
    Erase/PCT Revolution Black - they have the same AI in them and also control cortisol quite well.
    E-Control by IronMagLabs is good it is 6-OXO.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

  22. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Tom great review, and thanks for running this as I mentioned everyone on this board knows you are legit and won't bullsh!t about a product so your review is like gold.

    Looking forward to hearing what kind of dent you may have made in bring that test up. Also I hope your bloods show that your liver values are on the mend!


    Erase/PCT Revolution Black - they have the same AI in them and also control cortisol quite well.
    E-Control by IronMagLabs is good it is 6-OXO.
    wednesday chris, wednesday!!!!!!! fingerscrossed!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
  23. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt

    wednesday chris, wednesday!!!!!!! fingerscrossed!!!
    Can't wait to see those labs bud : )
    Founder & Owner
    Aspire. Train. Perform. Nutrition
    "More than a supplement company."

  24. Hope there will be reason to call it hump day!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  25. ast went from 53 down to 49 at the start of this log and now it is 43...
    alt went from 104 down to 101 at start of this log and now it is 96...



    total test went from 83 to 177...nothing incredible, but it is significant...i have to say that even though my test is way below what i would like it to be, i feel much improved over what i felt like before starting this stack...


    my doc could not be convinced to put me back on injectable test yet...but he did feel empathy for my situation and agreed to let me try androgel for a month and then be re-tested. androgel isn't my 1st choice but at least it is step in the right direction, imo.

    again...thanks BPS!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  26. I recommend if you can while your testosterone is low to keep on EndoSurge to keep as much free test as possible out of that number. That is one of the best parts of EndoSurge is how it can make a much lower testosterone level feel like it is much higher. Did they happen to test Free Testosterone or just serum levels. I would be curious what that level would be with all of the Nettle extract in EndoSurge.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

  27. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I recommend if you can while your testosterone is low to keep on EndoSurge to keep as much free test as possible out of that number. That is one of the best parts of EndoSurge is how it can make a much lower testosterone level feel like it is much higher. Did they happen to test Free Testosterone or just serum levels. I would be curious what that level would be with all of the Nettle extract in EndoSurge.
    Great recommendation.

    I finally get a bottle of Formasurge tomorrow!

  28. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I recommend if you can while your testosterone is low to keep on EndoSurge to keep as much free test as possible out of that number. That is one of the best parts of EndoSurge is how it can make a much lower testosterone level feel like it is much higher. Did they happen to test Free Testosterone or just serum levels. I would be curious what that level would be with all of the Nettle extract in EndoSurge.
    just total test....i found a decent deal on endosurge, so i think fri i will pick some up. you are right, i really like how i feel on endosurge[i miss it already]!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  29. Deal?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  30. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Deal?
    $22
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. TIGER BLOOD! ( BPS FORMASURGE + DAA )
    By murk01 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 189
    Last Post: 10-24-2012, 10:55 AM
  2. BPS Formasurge & Endosurge log by Sidoious
    By sidoious in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 147
    Last Post: 09-12-2012, 02:34 AM
  3. bps endosurge, bps formasurge log
    By Akiharho in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-26-2012, 06:17 PM
  4. Introducing BPS EndoSurge
    By BPS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 01-02-2012, 08:51 PM
Log in
Log in