Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

indeed....formasurge/endosurge is good stuff and i recommend it highly, both very effective supps that when ran together are even better....but test is best!!!!! but WHEN i get back on test cyp and run formasurge/endosurge, my wife had better be prepared!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm pretty sure she has quite an arsenal of defensive maneuvers. Lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm pretty sure she has quite an arsenal of defensive maneuvers. Lol
very true....but it is a game we never grow tired of playing, lol.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Truth to that big man!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
took my last dose of endo today...still have some formasurge left?? will do a review later!!!

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
took my last dose of endo today...still have some formasurge left?? will do a review later!!!
looking forward to your review.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sounds good, hope everything works out and you can get back on the Test. I know you dig the stack but will be happy when the test is back.

Looking forward to the official review. Thanks for running this BigT everyone on here knows you are legit!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sounds good, hope everything works out and you can get back on the Test. I know you dig the stack but will be happy when the test is back.

Looking forward to the official review. Thanks for running this BigT everyone on here knows you are legit!
thanks, chris.....sorry for the delay, had a family emergency.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ENDOSURGE:this is one of my favorite supps, the improved sleep and vivid dreams are worth the price by themselves, add in the mood enhancement and motivation i get from it and it is a sure winner. i had better results when my test was higher, but even with extremely low test level the results were still impressive...

FORMASURGE:as you can see by my sig i am a big formestane fan. by now i can tell when a formestane product is of high quality-this one is. again my results were not as good as they were when my test was higher, but i noticed a nice boost in libido/aggression/mood/motivation. also i have to add that i did notice some strength gains while running formasurge. i had already lost a considerable amount of muscle mass due to the low test before running formasurge so i didn't really notice the leaning effect i usualy get from formestane....

considering the fact that my test level was extremely low and i experienced some very good results i would say that this stack should be damned effective for pct. i don't go back for bloods until the 21st so i can't say it as fact that my test level increased on this stack, but i can say that i 'felt' signs of increased test for what it's worth!!! INDEED...I FEEL MUCH BETTER AND STRONGER AFTER FINISHING THIS STACK THAQN I DID WHEN STARTING...AND THAT'S A FACT!!!!!!

big thanks to bps, a real stand-up company!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
again...big thanks to bulk perf and bps!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ENDOSURGE:this is one of my favorite supps, the improved sleep and vivid dreams are worth the price by themselves, add in the mood enhancement and motivation i get from it and it is a sure winner. i had better results when my test was higher, but even with extremely low test level the results were still impressive...

FORMASURGE:as you can see by my sig i am a big formestane fan. by now i can tell when a formestane product is of high quality-this one is. again my results were not as good as they were when my test was higher, but i noticed a nice boost in libido/aggression/mood/motivation. also i have to add that i did notice some strength gains while running formasurge. i had already lost a considerable amount of muscle mass due to the low test before running formasurge so i didn't really notice the leaning effect i usualy get from formestane....

considering the fact that my test level was extremely low and i experienced some very good results i would say that this stack should be damned effective for pct. i don't go back for bloods until the 21st so i can't say it as fact that my test level increased on this stack, but i can say that i 'felt' signs of increased test for what it's worth!!! INDEED...I FEEL MUCH BETTER AND STRONGER AFTER FINISHING THIS STACK THAQN I DID WHEN STARTING...AND THAT'S A FACT!!!!!!

bump

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
went for bloods today.....will post up results when i know something.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hope this is good news big man!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hope this is good news big man!
i have been doing all i can...i said the serenity prayer and put it in the hands of the big guy upstairs!!!!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Keep at it till death do you part

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established

Looking forward to your blood results.

Endosurge for me is also best OTC test booster I took so far.

What oral AI would you recommend instead of Formasurge if topical AI can't be used due to extreme hot weather and spending a lot of time being wet or moist (sea, pool, shower, sunblock creams...)?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

What oral AI would you recommend instead of Formasurge if topical AI can't be used due to extreme hot weather and spending a lot of time being wet or moist (sea, pool, shower, sunblock creams...)?
erase and reversitol v2 by i-force are good ai's i can recommend...but topical formestane [formasurge] is my personal favorite!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Tom great review, and thanks for running this as I mentioned everyone on this board knows you are legit and won't bullsh!t about a product so your review is like gold.

Looking forward to hearing what kind of dent you may have made in bring that test up. Also I hope your bloods show that your liver values are on the mend!

Erase/PCT Revolution Black - they have the same AI in them and also control cortisol quite well.
E-Control by IronMagLabs is good it is 6-OXO.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Tom great review, and thanks for running this as I mentioned everyone on this board knows you are legit and won't bullsh!t about a product so your review is like gold.

Looking forward to hearing what kind of dent you may have made in bring that test up. Also I hope your bloods show that your liver values are on the mend!

Erase/PCT Revolution Black - they have the same AI in them and also control cortisol quite well.
E-Control by IronMagLabs is good it is 6-OXO.
wednesday chris, wednesday!!!!!!! fingerscrossed!!!:fingersx:

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hope there will be reason to call it hump day!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ast went from 53 down to 49 at the start of this log and now it is 43...
alt went from 104 down to 101 at start of this log and now it is 96...

total test went from 83 to 177...nothing incredible, but it is significant...i have to say that even though my test is way below what i would like it to be, i feel much improved over what i felt like before starting this stack...

my doc could not be convinced to put me back on injectable test yet...but he did feel empathy for my situation and agreed to let me try androgel for a month and then be re-tested. androgel isn't my 1st choice but at least it is step in the right direction, imo.

again...thanks BPS!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I recommend if you can while your testosterone is low to keep on EndoSurge to keep as much free test as possible out of that number. That is one of the best parts of EndoSurge is how it can make a much lower testosterone level feel like it is much higher. Did they happen to test Free Testosterone or just serum levels. I would be curious what that level would be with all of the Nettle extract in EndoSurge.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
I recommend if you can while your testosterone is low to keep on EndoSurge to keep as much free test as possible out of that number. That is one of the best parts of EndoSurge is how it can make a much lower testosterone level feel like it is much higher. Did they happen to test Free Testosterone or just serum levels. I would be curious what that level would be with all of the Nettle extract in EndoSurge.
Great recommendation.

I finally get a bottle of Formasurge tomorrow! :D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just total test....i found a decent deal on endosurge, so i think fri i will pick some up. you are right, i really like how i feel on endosurge[i miss it already]!!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Deal?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And? :naughty:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh well, I always snag some when I find a deal on it.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ast went from 53 down to 49 at the start of this log and now it is 43...
alt went from 104 down to 101 at start of this log and now it is 96...

total test went from 83 to 177...nothing incredible, but it is significant...i have to say that even though my test is way below what i would like it to be, i feel much improved over what i felt like before starting this stack...

my doc could not be convinced to put me back on injectable test yet...but he did feel empathy for my situation and agreed to let me try androgel for a month and then be re-tested. androgel isn't my 1st choice but at least it is step in the right direction, imo.

again...thanks BPS!!!
Look into creams... A compounding pharmacy can make it for you all you need is the doc to write you the script.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah Tom 30 is still a good price for what it gives you. I love me some Endosurge. I am getting ready to do some fancy work to try to get things going again and EndoSurge will be a major part of keeping in the feel good zone during my recovery.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Look into creams... A compounding pharmacy can make it for you all you need is the doc to write you the script.
not going to push my luck....i have been using andogel and to be honest i feel a lot better. down the road i may look into something like that, but for now things are going well!!! thanks, valdez-something i will keep in mind for the future!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah Tom 30 is still a good price for what it gives you. I love me some Endosurge. I am getting ready to do some fancy work to try to get things going again and EndoSurge will be a major part of keeping in the feel good zone during my recovery.
no doubt, endosurge is one of my favorite supps!!! would have been nice to get it for $20, lol-but still worth the money at $30-trust me, i have spent more for supps that didn't work near as well!!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No doubt! Same here. I will probably pick up 2 bottles with my next order. I love me some EndoSurge! I have one left in the cabinet from stocking up a little while back on a good sale!

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I was thoroughly impressed with Endosurge. Some amazing sleep, too

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
no doubt...endosurge is top notch. i just got 1 bottle, hoping for a columbus day sale, lol.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
It would be nice to endosurge for sale on nutra's Columbus sale week.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you check our facebook there is some very interesting posts regarding Endosurge right now.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hah,same here!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no doubt...endosurge is top notch. i just got 1 bottle, hoping for a columbus day sale, lol.
Endo is the only natty booster that I see results from. I used USP Labs TNA the one time it was made and I liked it. Then came EndoSurge, it blew it out of the water and all those with prolensis in them as well. Endo/FormaSurge is the stack!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Endo is the only natty booster that I see results from. I used USP Labs TNA the one time it was made and I liked it. Then came EndoSurge, it blew it out of the water and all those with prolensis in them as well. Endo/FormaSurge is the stack!
i got results from that stack when my total test was just 83!!!! any guy with normal test level that tells me he didn't get anything from that stack i am calling out, lol. no bullsheit, incredible stack!!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
i got results from that stack when my total test was just 83!!!! any guy with normal test level that tells me he didn't get anything from that stack i am calling out, lol. no bullsheit, incredible stack!!!!
No doubt! Oh So Sexy I can't wait, I am going to run it a little after my pct so I can run the FormaSurge a little higher. I don't want to take any chances of high dose of form being suppressive since I have been on self prescribed TRT for 9 months. Been working a formula out for the full recovery and although I want to make formasurge a part of it I already have everything and have the AI covered via SERM so no use for an AI supp until after that which is when I will kick in with the FormaSurge and EndoSurge.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No doubt! Oh So Sexy I can't wait, I am going to run it a little after my pct so I can run the FormaSurge a little higher. I don't want to take any chances of high dose of form being suppressive since I have been on self prescribed TRT for 9 months. Been working a formula out for the full recovery and although I want to make formasurge a part of it I already have everything and have the AI covered via SERM so no use for an AI supp until after that which is when I will kick in with the FormaSurge and EndoSurge.
lol....i can hear the excitement in your words....