BPS-FORMASURGE/ENDOSURGE

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
  1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.94%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    Tom, have you ever given DAA a thought? I react well to it and it might bump you up as well.
    Could help but with levels that low I don't know of anything otc that's really going to do it... Even if he gets the full 40% boost in T he's looking at 110 give or take...
    ~Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~

AnabolicMinds.com Site Rep

2. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.95%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Tom, have you ever given DAA a thought? I react well to it and it might bump you up as well.
    i have been thinking about that az, good idea....but 1st in all fairness i want to see what the fromasurge/endosurge combo can do. if my next blood comes back with little improvement then i will add to it.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  3. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.95%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Could help but with levels that low I don't know of anything otc that's really going to do it... Even if he gets the full 40% boost in T he's looking at 110 give or take...
    valid point..plus the fact that i am commited to see what forma/endo can do.
    •   

4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.94%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt

i have been thinking about that az, good idea....but 1st in all fairness i want to see what the fromasurge/endosurge combo can do. if my next blood comes back with little improvement then i will add to it.
    I'm sure they've done the whole work up hormone wise... Have you had an MRI to check your pituitary? How old are you if you don't mind me asking.

Hope we see some results brother. I couldn't even imagine the shut down you've been feeling.

5. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.95%

I'm sure they've done the whole work up hormone wise... Have you had an MRI to check your pituitary? How old are you if you don't mind me asking.

Hope we see some results brother. I couldn't even imagine the shut down you've been feeling.
    never had a mri...was diagnosed as primary....the main thing is no desire-the plumbing works just not in the mood, this is huge for me. plus no energy or motivation, been relying on stims even more than usual.
  6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.94%

never had a mri...was diagnosed as primary....the main thing is no desire-the plumbing works just not in the mood, this is huge for me. plus no energy or motivation, been relying on stims even more than usual.
    Well yea dude that makes sense that you don't have the desire... Your T levels are EXTREMELY low. If I were you I would get a referral to see an endocrinologist. That way you can look into why your levels are so low. Find the cause instead of relying on the injections.

Sorry to derail : ) i'm excited to see what these products do for you in your specific circumstance. It def puts them to the test!

7. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.34%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Excellent advice, Valdez. I like you already.
  8. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.95%

Well yea dude that makes sense that you don't have the desire... Your T levels are EXTREMELY low. If I were you I would get a referral to see an endocrinologist. That way you can look into why your levels are so low. Find the cause instead of relying on the injections.

Sorry to derail : ) i'm excited to see what these products do for you in your specific circumstance. It def puts them to the test!
    i am sure an endo is in my future....like you i am definately looking to see what these products can do in my situation, even if i can get to 200-250 range it would be a huge help!!!
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.94%

i am sure an endo is in my future....like you i am definately looking to see what these products can do in my situation, even if i can get to 200-250 range it would be a huge help!!!
    No dude, not "I am sure" lol... You gotta get in there. Testosterone is CRUCIAL for Mens health. 200-250 is still too low...

When I go below 700 I feel like sht. I have no idea how you're adjusting lol! You getting enough sleep? Any environmental factors that you know of? Diets on point? If so, something is internally wrong and you gotta get it fixed.

I'll get off my soap box now ; )

Also, if this stack gets you up to 250, you'll find me purchasing a cycle shortly thereafter. : ) soooooooo show me some results, for BPS!!

10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

late, but in.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  11. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.95%

No dude, not "I am sure" lol... You gotta get in there. Testosterone is CRUCIAL for Mens health. 200-250 is still too low...

When I go below 700 I feel like sht. I have no idea how you're adjusting lol! You getting enough sleep? Any environmental factors that you know of? Diets on point? If so, something is internally wrong and you gotta get it fixed.

I'll get off my soap box now ; )

Also, if this stack gets you up to 250, you'll find me purchasing a cycle shortly thereafter. : ) soooooooo show me some results, for BPS!!
    a few years back my doc referred my to an endo...but it was during the busy time of year at my work and the test cyp was working so well that i didn't take time off to make appointments...

i will keep this log going, and will be posting results!!!

time to get some sleep before work.

BTW-THANKS FOR YOUR INPUT, SEEMS LIKE YOU HAVE A LOT OF KNOWLEDGE!!!
  12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.94%

a few years back my doc referred my to an endo...but it was during the busy time of year at my work and the test cyp was working so well that i didn't take time off to make appointments...

i will keep this log going, and will be posting results!!!

time to get some sleep before work.

BTW-THANKS FOR YOUR INPUT, SEEMS LIKE YOU HAVE A LOT OF KNOWLEDGE!!!
    Why are you yelling at me?! ; )

13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.79%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Tom did you liver values spike all the sudden or was this a gradual incline that made him think it may be the test?
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  14. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.95%

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Tom did you liver values spike all the sudden or was this a gradual incline that made him think it may be the test?
    i knew i answere that already but when i looked for that post i couldn't find it...no wonder it is in the bps company section 'big thanks to bulk perf'.

but for you kleen i will answer again, lol....years of alcoholic drinking have damaged my liver..even though i have been sober for over 14 years i am still paying for it!!! my liver values were a concern when my doc put me on trt, but my test was so low i convinced him to go ahead and try it...i have the feeling that if my test was close to 300 he never would have taken the chance.
  15. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.95%

went with 4 pumps of formasurge, could feel a decent formestane rush...seemed to give me a boost. i am hoping that endosurge kicks in soon and i start getting those fantastic dreams!!!

off to work, update tomorrow!!!
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.35%

cant wait for the update, boss
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.79%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Have you looked into Antaeus Labs AEGIS? It is a liver product that is supposed to be the best of the best in new liver supplementation. Sorry for the rewrite. I know how fun it is to have to do that. So far I have only heard great things about Antaeus Labs might be worth a shot.

Wow look at that paragraph structure. ADHD at it's best...
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.17%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Hey Tom, how long has it been since your last test C injection? I know low levels suck. I'm in PCT now after running test, and I miss it so bad right now it isn't funny. Motivation, energy, and libido become more of an issue each day. FormaSurge is helping though!!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  19. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.95%

Have you looked into Antaeus Labs AEGIS? It is a liver product that is supposed to be the best of the best in new liver supplementation. Sorry for the rewrite. I know how fun it is to have to do that. So far I have only heard great things about Antaeus Labs might be worth a shot.

Wow look at that paragraph structure. ADHD at it's best...
    going to google it and take a look, thanks chris!!!
  20. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.95%

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Hey Tom, how long has it been since your last test C injection? I know low levels suck. I'm in PCT now after running test, and I miss it so bad right now it isn't funny. Motivation, energy, and libido become more of an issue each day. FormaSurge is helping though!!
    i can't remember exactly, but i know it's been over a month....motivation/energy/libido really hit an all time low just before starting this stack...i went with 4 pumps formasurge before work last night and i did get a nice boost from it.
  21. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.95%

like i told rick i used 4 pumps forma last night and did feel like i got a decent boost from it...i've been using a fatburner and been dropping weight even though my diet has been well above maintenance, but the weight loss had kinda leveled off, this morning i weighed in and found myself down 3 lbs since i started the forma. my estrogen must have been really high??? it wasn't included on the panel of my last bloods, i forgot to ask!!

i slept like a rock today after work, still no dreams yet but the deep sleep was very nice.
  22. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.95%

Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Bigt, of all people, you can answer this question...I didn't like Cel's form because of the strong limonene smell...is this anything near that smell?
    the limonene smell is still there, but it's not as strong as cel's, imo....it smells a little like suntan lotion to me. if you are familiar with the old e-form, formasurge really reminds me of it-this is a good thing, at least to me!!!!
  23. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.95%

Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Not familiar with e-form, a little before I became a formaholic, however, have tried every other kind that came out since including a few homebrews...but thanks for the answer...what color is it?
    when i got it it was clear with white flakes in it, but i set it in a pan of hot water and now it is clear....it's potent stuff!!! from 1 formaholic to another, at the price it is selling for at nutra i would snatch some up while it's still available!!! that's about as low a price as you are gonna find for a quality formestane product, imo.
  24. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.95%

not much change in libido...but my sleep has definately improved. i got home from work this morning at 7:30am, took a shower, ate, took 2 endosurge and went to bed. slept for 4 hours, got up to pee and took 2 more endosurge then went back to bed...just got up a little while ago. my wife said she kept checking on me because i never sleep that much!!! still no dreams, but the deep sleep was very refreshing!!!! evergy level seems higher, hopefully i will feel like hitting the gym in the morning.
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.35%

glad to hear you're getting some sound sleep
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.71%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Alot to be said for some restful sleep T. Hopefully this will only be a temporary issue and the cause will be determined. Take all the necessary steps to find the problem.
    Always open light. Its not what you open with, its what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  27. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.94%

not much change in libido...but my sleep has definately improved. i got home from work this morning at 7:30am, took a shower, ate, took 2 endosurge and went to bed. slept for 4 hours, got up to pee and took 2 more endosurge then went back to bed...just got up a little while ago. my wife said she kept checking on me because i never sleep that much!!! still no dreams, but the deep sleep was very refreshing!!!! evergy level seems higher, hopefully i will feel like hitting the gym in the morning.
    This is going to sound crazy but do liquid cut offs. Get all the liquids you need in until about 7 or 8 depending on when you go to bed... If I remember correctly you go to bed early evening? Start by trying to cut it like 3 hours ahead, if that doesn't work go for 4.

I know you're probably thinking I sound like a dip **** but you're looking at a full 6 hours sleeping through the night vs the interruption, which can throw your sleeping cycle off quite a bit. Like AZ said stereo is crucial for T production.

My 2. Try not to yell at me again.

28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.71%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

He works graveyard shifts so he sleeps in the morning. Graveyard shifts are tough on the body to begin with. Totally out of sync with natural rythms.
    Always open light. Its not what you open with, its what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  29. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.94%

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    He works graveyard shifts so he sleeps in the morning. Graveyard shifts are tough on the body to begin with. Totally out of sync with natural rythms.
    Yup did graveyard shift on the ambulance for 2 years with a newborn. I know how that **** works.

30. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.35%

My granddad use to do shift work at GP. I remember whenever he would get put on graveyard shift for a week, he would be so out of sync
  31. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.95%

This is going to sound crazy but do liquid cut offs. Get all the liquids you need in until about 7 or 8 depending on when you go to bed... If I remember correctly you go to bed early evening? Start by trying to cut it like 3 hours ahead, if that doesn't work go for 4.

I know you're probably thinking I sound like a dip **** but you're looking at a full 6 hours sleeping through the night vs the interruption, which can throw your sleeping cycle off quite a bit. Like AZ said stereo is crucial for T production.

My 2. Try not to yell at me again.
    lol....sorry bout the caps..

i get off work at 7am, i try to get gym time in then and then bed....hard to restrict my water intake. today i just came home after work and got a few hours sleep in, i will go back to bed around 3 or 4 and try and sleep until time to get up for work...
  32. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.95%

some improvement in libido...not nearly what it was on the test cyp, but clearly headed in right direction.

started to get achy joints so going to cut back to 2 pumps twice a day on the formasurge. i think i am starting to see some results from the formasurge/endosurge, it's just not happening as fast as i would normally expect-which is to be expected, lol.
  33. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.94%

lol....sorry bout the caps..

i get off work at 7am, i try to get gym time in then and then bed....hard to restrict my water intake. today i just came home after work and got a few hours sleep in, i will go back to bed around 3 or 4 and try and sleep until time to get up for work...
    It's all good. I know how you feel dude, which is unfortunate. Shift work and graveyard is hell on the body but someone has to do it, right?

Keep giving it hell man. Can't wait to see the results from your next labs
    : )

34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.17%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I work in a hot ass factory and I had to work swing shift for the first 3 years. It definitely sucks ass, and is tough on your sleep patterns.

Glad to see you are getting better sleep. When I ran Endosurge, one of its best things was the deep sleep from it
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.79%

I definitely love the sleep, and I got a pretty alpha male feel from it. I plan on a EndoSurge and FormaSurge stack at some point in the next month or so.
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.46%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

lil late but subbed dont know how I havent been following this
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    XCEL SPORTS NUTRITION SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.71%

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    some improvement in libido...not nearly what it was on the test cyp, but clearly headed in right direction.

started to get achy joints so going to cut back to 2 pumps twice a day on the formasurge. i think i am starting to see some results from the formasurge/endosurge, it's just not happening as fast as i would normally expect-which is to be expected, lol.
    So you are coming down to normal human being level?? Lol
    It is awesome that these supps are out there for us to take advantage of.
  38. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.95%

I definitely love the sleep, and I got a pretty alpha male feel from it. I plan on a EndoSurge and FormaSurge stack at some point in the next month or so.
    i can only imagine what this stack would do if my test were still in the 700-800 range...even with my test tanked results are slowly starting to happen!!!
  39. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.95%

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    So you are coming down to normal human being level?? Lol
    It is awesome that these supps are out there for us to take advantage of.
    indeed...the results are coming just not as fast as they would if my test were higher...then again it took a few weeks of being on test cyp before i really felt effects kick in. i have to remind myself that it hasn't even been a full week yet on this stack, i think the best is yet to come!!!
  40. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.95%

the dreams have started......

Similar Forum Threads

1. TIGER BLOOD! ( BPS FORMASURGE + DAA )
    By murk01 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 189
    Last Post: 10-24-2012, 09:55 AM
  2. BPS Formasurge & Endosurge log by Sidoious
    By sidoious in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 147
    Last Post: 09-12-2012, 01:34 AM
  3. bps endosurge, bps formasurge log
    By Akiharho in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-26-2012, 05:17 PM
  4. Introducing BPS EndoSurge