Vipersg123 IFORCE Carnitine Stack - COMPETE! - TESTABOLAN V2 - Sponsored Log

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. 1st workout today

    I did the ronnie coleman chest workout that was posted on the articles section, lol. Definitely not used to training like this, it was pretty hard, had to go extremely light because of the amount of fatigue.

    4 sets flat bench 12,10,8,7
    4 sets cable crossover 15,15,15,15

    4 sets Inc DB Bench 12,10,10,8
    4 sets Pushups to failure

    4 sets Inc DB Fly 12,12,12,12
    4 sets dips to failure


  2. 2nd workout

    Skullcrushers w/ deadstop on ground 4 sets 6 reps
    Facepull 4 sets 12 reps

    Pushdowns 4 sets 8-10
    front plate raise 4 sets 45lbx12

    Cable extensions 4 sets 12-15
    cable reverse flyes 4 sets 10-12

    Oh rope extensions 4 sets 8-12 reps
    db side raises 4 sets 10 reps
    •   
       


  3. Hmm, you train twice a day? How much time goes by, between each workout?

    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  4. Only this week for over reaching purposes since I am headed to Florida as I type this. Won't have too many heavy weights to play with at Disney so I wanted to really need rest this week. I will continue to workout but there will only be a couple weight workouts and they will be full body. The spacing was about 5 hours apart most of the days, of the 2nd workout was sooner I made it more of a met conditioning thing

  5. which resort will you be staying at? Our family is going next August (2013)

  6. Coronado springs, it's a old Mexico/colonial Spanish inspired resort. It's nice kind of has a bit of a Mayan/Aztec thing going on. Not sure what the other resorts have to compare. It's been great, lol lots of beer and junk food so far.

    Got a light workout in with some random exercises just to get moving, low back was a little tight Probly from all the traveling

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Vipersg123 View Post
    Coronado springs, it's a old Mexico/colonial Spanish inspired resort. It's nice kind of has a bit of a Mayan/Aztec thing going on. Not sure what the other resorts have to compare. It's been great, lol lots of beer and junk food so far.

    Got a light workout in with some random exercises just to get moving, low back was a little tight Probly from all the traveling
    loved that resort when I was there with my family a couple of years ago. Pushed for that once since it had a gym =P but definitely just a great place to stay

    Hope you enjoy the vacation
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Vipersg123 View Post
    Coronado springs, it's a old Mexico/colonial Spanish inspired resort. It's nice kind of has a bit of a Mayan/Aztec thing going on. Not sure what the other resorts have to compare. It's been great, lol lots of beer and junk food so far.

    Got a light workout in with some random exercises just to get moving, low back was a little tight Probly from all the traveling
    thanks we will look into it...its our first trip there and we want to make the best of it...within our budget of course

    put the kids on your shoulders throughout the day while at the park...thats a workout there

  9. Okay I am am home, trip was awesome. I will probably have the final review tonight or tomorrow!

  10. Okay time for the final review!

    Overall score: 8/10

    taste: 10/10 - Mmmmmmmmmm i would crave the tangerine flavor

    Endurance: 10/10 - This was the most dramatic change I saw from the stack. Even working out twice a day in the final week I could keep going and going and going.

    Strength: 7/10 - I did get stronger during this stack despite the fact I was cutting which is pretty good. Not a huge change, but that wasn't expected to happen anyways

    Libido: 6/10 - Let me preface this rating that I normally do not respond to things that increase libido, and this seemed to be the case with the testabolan V2... that is until the final week when I did notice a bit of a higher libido. However I was on vacation so I am not sure how much that had to do with it.

    Muscle Mass: 7/10 - Again I was cutting so it's hard to place a rating on mass gain, however I did retain a good deal of muscle mass.


    I really enjoyed both of these products, and I am already going to buy some more compete once I get a bit more money saved up for supps. Definitely give these a try
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by Vipersg123 View Post
    Okay time for the final review!

    Overall score: 8/10

    taste: 10/10 - Mmmmmmmmmm i would crave the tangerine flavor

    Endurance: 10/10 - This was the most dramatic change I saw from the stack. Even working out twice a day in the final week I could keep going and going and going.

    Strength: 7/10 - I did get stronger during this stack despite the fact I was cutting which is pretty good. Not a huge change, but that wasn't expected to happen anyways

    Libido: 6/10 - Let me preface this rating that I normally do not respond to things that increase libido, and this seemed to be the case with the testabolan V2... that is until the final week when I did notice a bit of a higher libido. However I was on vacation so I am not sure how much that had to do with it.

    Muscle Mass: 7/10 - Again I was cutting so it's hard to place a rating on mass gain, however I did retain a good deal of muscle mass.


    I really enjoyed both of these products, and I am already going to buy some more compete once I get a bit more money saved up for supps. Definitely give these a try
    Thanks for taking the time to keep this log up! Glad to see everything worked out for you. Good job!
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  12. Good review, great log!
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619

  13. Quote Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    Thanks for taking the time to keep this log up! Glad to see everything worked out for you. Good job!
    ^^^^

    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  14. Bumping for more people to see!
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Vipersg123 View Post
    Okay time for the final review!

    Overall score: 8/10

    taste: 10/10 - Mmmmmmmmmm i would crave the tangerine flavor

    Endurance: 10/10 - This was the most dramatic change I saw from the stack. Even working out twice a day in the final week I could keep going and going and going.

    Strength: 7/10 - I did get stronger during this stack despite the fact I was cutting which is pretty good. Not a huge change, but that wasn't expected to happen anyways

    Libido: 6/10 - Let me preface this rating that I normally do not respond to things that increase libido, and this seemed to be the case with the testabolan V2... that is until the final week when I did notice a bit of a higher libido. However I was on vacation so I am not sure how much that had to do with it.

    Muscle Mass: 7/10 - Again I was cutting so it's hard to place a rating on mass gain, however I did retain a good deal of muscle mass.


    I really enjoyed both of these products, and I am already going to buy some more compete once I get a bit more money saved up for supps. Definitely give these a try
    great honest feedback and glad you enjoyed the stack so much
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-26-2011, 03:11 PM
  2. The Ultra Testosterone PCT Stack | Erase + Testabolan V2
    By nattydisaster in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-07-2011, 06:20 PM
  3. The Ultra Testosterone PCT Stack | Erase + Testabolan V2
    By nattydisaster in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-04-2011, 02:13 AM
  4. The Ultra Testosterone PCT Stack | Erase + Testabolan V2
    By nattydisaster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-02-2011, 02:38 PM
  5. Replies: 62
    Last Post: 01-31-2008, 07:29 PM
Log in
Log in