Vipersg123 IFORCE Carnitine Stack - COMPETE! - TESTABOLAN V2 - Sponsored Log

murk01

murk01

Awards
First time u heard of synthoil
Google's it, not bro appealing. Freaky and bloated, looks like ppl get carried away when applying it to their arms

murk01

murk01

Awards
First time u heard of synthoil
Google's it, not bro appealing. Freaky and bloated, looks like ppl get carried away when applying it to their arms
I mean "I heard of synthoil"

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
So the second workout yesterday was mostly just supersets of arms, amounting to around 10 sets each. Added in a little upper back work too.

Today's workout

Back Squat
Worked up to singles with 300 for 2 sets, I wanted to go heavier and for more sets however that groin was beginning to get aggravated and figured it was best to back off. These felt decent for not going heavy on them in a while.

Rear Foot Elevated Split Squats
50lbs each hand 6 sets 6 reps each side

1 legged Squat
3 sets 20lb weight vest x 8 each leg

Skater Squats
2 sets of 8 each w/ 8lbs counterbalance weight (for those who don't know what they are -http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5D2MeSV8uQU this is ben bruno doing a set he is crazy good with single legged work.)

Later today I am going to do a bunch of backward sled drags as my second workout.

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
Today's workouts

Bent BB Row w/ smith 4 sets of 8 reps

Wide grip pulldowns 4 sets 10 reps

T-bar rows 4 sets 10 reps

Tall kneeling cable pulldown neutral grip(each hand has individual handle) 4 sets of 10
DB Shrugs 4 sets of 10 (first 2 sets focus on holding the shrug for 5 seconds, last 2 sets go for heavier weight and bigger/longer stretch at bottom)

Meadow rows (10 reps suitcase row w/ core trainer bar, 10 reps elbow flared split stance bent row hand on collar) 3 sets of 10 each
Barbell Overhead shrugs 2 sets of 20

--
2nd workout

3 sets
RKC plank 30sec
Side plank 30sec

Hanging knee raises 3 sets of 10
Russian twist (no actual twisting, more anti rotation) 3 sets of 30s

Pallof Press 2.0 iso hold 3 sets 20s iso hold on each side
Cable Crunch 3 sets of 20 reps

Saxon Side bend 2 sets of 8 each side
Landmine/core trainer explosive rotations 3 sets 10 each side

Good energy, feel great today. Ass is very sore from all the single leg work I did. Tomorrow I am going to try deadlifts again, lol we will see if that works or not as my hammies are still pretty sore from sunday.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
solid back workout and nice core work. how's your recovery been since you kicked it up to 2 sessions per day?

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
I am having no recovery issues what-so-ever beyond muscle soreness. Muscles are definitely not used to the workload and are getting pretty damn sore because of it. However I am very still full energy, feel good, not fatigued at the end of the day... so in that sense my recovery is great still!

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
So I am going to use today as recovery/cardio. Will continue heavy and hard friday.

Started easy because I didn't have much time:
8-10 each as fast as possible 6 sets, rest til recovered.

BB complex (65lbs)
Deadlift
Bent Row
Clean and Press
Front Squat

Couple of the sets I did curls and then press as 2 exercises instead of clean and press, also couple sets did back squats and even jump squats with the BB

Later will be lots of mobility/stretching, activation work, plyo's, general cardio, bodyweight stuff. I get bored with cardio on 1 piece of equipment so I tend to make it busy enough to keep my heart rate up and not get bored as hell

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
So I am going to use today as recovery/cardio. Will continue heavy and hard friday.

BB complex (65lbs)
Deadlift
Bent Row
Clean and Press
Front Squat

Couple of the sets I did curls and then press as 2 exercises instead of clean and press, also couple sets did back squats and even jump squats with the BB

Later will be lots of mobility/stretching, activation work, plyo's, general cardio, bodyweight stuff. I get bored with cardio on 1 piece of equipment so I tend to make it busy enough to keep my heart rate up and not get bored as hell
Recovery is often overlooked and underutilized. Good to know you're keeping it in your routine.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
I am having no recovery issues what-so-ever beyond muscle soreness. Muscles are definitely not used to the workload and are getting pretty damn sore because of it. However I am very still full energy, feel good, not fatigued at the end of the day... so in that sense my recovery is great still!
Awesome :) great to hear

BB complex (65lbs)
Deadlift
Bent Row
Clean and Press
Front Squat

love me some barbell complexes. Probably one of the only forms of cardio that I can say I enjoy :p lol

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
Today's workout

Clean pulls 6 sets 225x3

Trap bar DL + chains worked up to 6 sets of singles w/ 410+chains (chains probably added ~30lbs at the top, as not all the links were off the ground)

Snatch Grip Deadlift 4 sets 225x8

45 degree Hyper extensions 4 sets 45lb plate x 15 reps

--

Workout 2

metabolic conditioning

40lb Goblet Squat 40-30-20-10
40lb KB Swing 10-20-30-40
Hill Sprint 50 yards 1-1-1 (not an all out sprint more like a run b/c at that point your legs can barely move anymore)

Rest = 50 yard walk

This day was killer. Endurance was AWESOME... I have never been able to withstand this much conditioning and high volume work

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
1st workout today

I did the ronnie coleman chest workout that was posted on the articles section, lol. Definitely not used to training like this, it was pretty hard, had to go extremely light because of the amount of fatigue.

4 sets flat bench 12,10,8,7
4 sets cable crossover 15,15,15,15

4 sets Inc DB Bench 12,10,10,8
4 sets Pushups to failure

4 sets Inc DB Fly 12,12,12,12
4 sets dips to failure

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
2nd workout

Skullcrushers w/ deadstop on ground 4 sets 6 reps
Facepull 4 sets 12 reps

Pushdowns 4 sets 8-10
front plate raise 4 sets 45lbx12

Cable extensions 4 sets 12-15
cable reverse flyes 4 sets 10-12

Oh rope extensions 4 sets 8-12 reps
db side raises 4 sets 10 reps

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm, you train twice a day? How much time goes by, between each workout?

Mike

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
Only this week for over reaching purposes since I am headed to Florida as I type this. Won't have too many heavy weights to play with at Disney so I wanted to really need rest this week. I will continue to workout but there will only be a couple weight workouts and they will be full body. The spacing was about 5 hours apart most of the days, of the 2nd workout was sooner I made it more of a met conditioning thing

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
which resort will you be staying at? Our family is going next August (2013)

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
Coronado springs, it's a old Mexico/colonial Spanish inspired resort. It's nice kind of has a bit of a Mayan/Aztec thing going on. Not sure what the other resorts have to compare. It's been great, lol lots of beer and junk food so far.

Got a light workout in with some random exercises just to get moving, low back was a little tight Probly from all the traveling

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
Coronado springs, it's a old Mexico/colonial Spanish inspired resort. It's nice kind of has a bit of a Mayan/Aztec thing going on. Not sure what the other resorts have to compare. It's been great, lol lots of beer and junk food so far.

Got a light workout in with some random exercises just to get moving, low back was a little tight Probly from all the traveling
loved that resort when I was there with my family a couple of years ago. Pushed for that once since it had a gym =P but definitely just a great place to stay

Hope you enjoy the vacation :)

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards

thanks we will look into it...its our first trip there and we want to make the best of it...within our budget of course

put the kids on your shoulders throughout the day while at the park...thats a workout there

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
Okay I am am home, trip was awesome. I will probably have the final review tonight or tomorrow!

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
Okay time for the final review!

Overall score: 8/10

taste: 10/10 - Mmmmmmmmmm i would crave the tangerine flavor

Endurance: 10/10 - This was the most dramatic change I saw from the stack. Even working out twice a day in the final week I could keep going and going and going.

Strength: 7/10 - I did get stronger during this stack despite the fact I was cutting which is pretty good. Not a huge change, but that wasn't expected to happen anyways

Libido: 6/10 - Let me preface this rating that I normally do not respond to things that increase libido, and this seemed to be the case with the testabolan V2... that is until the final week when I did notice a bit of a higher libido. However I was on vacation so I am not sure how much that had to do with it.

Muscle Mass: 7/10 - Again I was cutting so it's hard to place a rating on mass gain, however I did retain a good deal of muscle mass.

I really enjoyed both of these products, and I am already going to buy some more compete once I get a bit more money saved up for supps. Definitely give these a try

PuZo

Awards
  • Established

Endurance: 10/10 - This was the most dramatic change I saw from the stack. Even working out twice a day in the final week I could keep going and going and going.

Strength: 7/10 - I did get stronger during this stack despite the fact I was cutting which is pretty good. Not a huge change, but that wasn't expected to happen anyways

Libido: 6/10 - Let me preface this rating that I normally do not respond to things that increase libido, and this seemed to be the case with the testabolan V2... that is until the final week when I did notice a bit of a higher libido. However I was on vacation so I am not sure how much that had to do with it.

Muscle Mass: 7/10 - Again I was cutting so it's hard to place a rating on mass gain, however I did retain a good deal of muscle mass.

I really enjoyed both of these products, and I am already going to buy some more compete once I get a bit more money saved up for supps. Definitely give these a try
Thanks for taking the time to keep this log up! Glad to see everything worked out for you. Good job!

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Bumping for more people to see!

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards

great honest feedback and glad you enjoyed the stack so much :)