My Compete + HemaVol Stack Log (Sponsored)

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.58%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Yea right, I look fly as hell in my straps.. i wear em for chest day to
    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I wear mine on the treadmill...
    I wear them while driving....top that :P

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    One thing I wanted to mention before I forget - it's not a big deal, but it is something I've noticed. I mix my Compete in a half-gallon jug of water and you can see it clump a bit as it hits the water and then sinks to the bottom and if you don't keep shaking it without letting it set for 2 minutes or so, it'll stick to the bottom. I always shake up my intras, but it's a bit annoying having to keep grabbing it and shaking it more to ensure that it doesn't clump up and stick to the bottom. I generally have to do this over the course of about 15 minutes or so (so I have to mix it earlier than I normally do before the gym, or I have to pick it up out of the passenger seat and shake it while I'm driving to the gym lol).
    I use a standard shaker and never really had a settling issue, although it seems like a few people have had this problem. Not quite sure what it could be :/

Usually I'll add 2 scoops to a full shaker of water, shake it up for a minute or so right away, set it in the fridge, shake it when i leave for the gym, and it's usually all good.
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.01%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

Just wanted to give a heads up that I've been dealing with some stomach stuff, this past week, so I haven't been into the gym since my last update. As long as everything cooperates, I'll be heading in for a chest session, this afternoon.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.46%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Just wanted to give a heads up that I've been dealing with some stomach stuff, this past week, so I haven't been into the gym since my last update. As long as everything cooperates, I'll be heading in for a chest session, this afternoon.
    Stomach bug? Is it coming up, or flowing down you need to be a little more descriptive bro!

Mike
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.01%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

Stomach bug? Is it coming up, or flowing down you need to be a little more descriptive bro!

Mike
    Actually, I just had some really bad knotting/cramping in my lower stomach (right at my waistline). I used to have that issue a lot when I was younger and it seems to have popped back up for a while. It's just hit and miss, but I can't seem to pinpoint any direct/specific cause.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.01%

All right, so the other day I hit my HVT Chest session:

Bench Press: 160x25 (x4)
    Incline Bench Press: 140x25 / 140x20+5 / 140x23+2 / 140x17+8
    Cable Fly Machine Decline Bench Press: 110x25 / 110x18+7 / 95x25 / 80x25
    Cable Fly (pushing forward): 95x25 (x4)

Pre-workout: 2 scoops Hemavol, 200mg caffeine, 2g ALCAR, 1g Tyrosine, 1g Choline Citrate, 1 serving (new) Xtend
    Intra-workout: 2 scoops Compete

Not great numbers, but made increases from my last HVT session on all but decline, so that's good. The bench numbers look very weak for my size, but it's a combination of getting that perfect form and banging out 100 reps, total, as well as my hip imbalance/left delt that seems to be rolled and can't create a stable base for any of my pressing movements (whether it's bench, incline, or even overhead).
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.01%

Today has been a very gloomy day and one that I would love to just spend in bed or in my recliner (where I currently am lol) watching movies/TV shows all day long. However, I did manage to hit church this morning, which was very necessary, as I've traveled the past 2 weekends and missed 2 weeks in a row. Church is a big part of my life and Sunday is my favorite day (for that reason as well as watching football all day long during those months, haha). It just gets me motivated and puts me into as good of a mood as I'm ever in (combine that with the gym and it's even better -- combine it on a day when I get to do church, gym AND football and you won't see me in a happier mood lol).

Anyway, I got out for church, came home and ate, and then about an hour later fashioned my pre-workout choice for the day. With the rain, I wanted something special:

2 scoops Hemavol + 2 scoops OG Pink Lemonade Focus-XT (and a serving of RecoverPro just before leaving/about 5 minutes after the pre)

The 2 scoops of FXT provided me 400mg of caffeine and all the other things I normally take in bulk pre-workout, anyway. It was a pleasant taste combination. The lemon flavor was a bit more overpowering than I'd prefer, but it was a solid mix and provided an excellent workout.

HVT Back:

Solo Ring Lat Pulldowns (cable fly machine): 125x25 / 170x25 / 185x25 / 200x25 / 215x25 / 215x25 / 200x25 / 185x25 / 185x25 / 185x25
    Solo Ring Lat Pull-ins (cable fly machine): 155x25 / 170x25 / 185x25 / 200x25
    Solo Ring Seated Rows: 140x25 (x8)
    Swiss Ball Crunches: 8x15 (supersetted in between seated row sets)

Added 2 extra sets to my normal 8 for the solo lat pulldowns, added 15 lbs to each of my lat pull-in sets, and added 10lbs to all 8 of my solo seated row sets. Whether I do ab work is just hit and miss, but I wanted something to do with my time between sets for the rows, so this was a good addition.
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.01%

Had a very solid Max-OT arm session, yesterday:

Pre-workout: 2 scoops FXT + 2 scoops Hemavol

*Tricep bar cable pushdowns (close grip): 160x6/160x6/160x6
    Low incline skull-crushers: 160x6/160x5/160x6
    Overhead solo DB tricep extension: 55x6/55x6/55x6

Olympic bar curls: 150x6/150x6/150x6
    Nautilus hammer curl stack: 155x8/170x8/185x8
    DB hammer curls: 100'sx8/100'sx8

I usually lead off with biceps, but decided to lead with triceps. Oddly enough, that didn't gain me much in the way of strength, so apparently my bi workouts never tire out the triceps or effect them (if they do, it's negligible). I made some slight increases to each tri set and then the surprise to me was that I made increases on my first 2 bicep workouts, too.

DOMS are absolutely miserable, right now.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.7%

How do you do your skull crushers? do you actually have someone to hand you the weights? Its usually a bitch to do when working solo
    IForce Nutrition online forum/message board rep
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.01%

Quote Originally Posted by Loudy Rowdy View Post
    How do you do your skull crushers? do you actually have someone to hand you the weights? Its usually a bitch to do when working solo
    I just grab the EZ bar at the shoulder-width grips and basically do a clean, then sit/lie down on the bench, press it up and then shift my hands inward to the closer grips. If I ever work with a spotter, I'll note it. I just don't count on anyone else and very rarely do I feel like I really need it. Would it benefit me on that lift, for example? Most likely. But unless I feel in danger, I just do it on my own (e.g. if I'm going for a PR on bench or something like that, I'll ask someone). Generally, people spotting can screw up a lift more than help it (in my experience).
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.1%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Oh so you think its cool not to invite me to your log huh?
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.01%

Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    lol

I don't invite anyone. Seriously, you'll never see me posting log links in any other threads (aside from the original promo thread to show them I started it lol).

Sounds like someone is feeling left out...*hug*
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.74%

Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    I wasn't invited. It's always cool to just show up
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.01%

Quote Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    I wasn't invited. It's always cool to just show up
    The door is always open...
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.1%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

lol

I don't invite anyone. Seriously, you'll never see me posting log links in any other threads (aside from the original promo thread to show them I started it lol).

Sounds like someone is feeling left out...*hug*
    lol im in this like an asian vagina
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.58%

Had a very solid Max-OT arm session, yesterday:

Pre-workout: 2 scoops FXT + 2 scoops Hemavol

*Tricep bar cable pushdowns (close grip): 160x6/160x6/160x6
    Low incline skull-crushers: 160x6/160x5/160x6
    Overhead solo DB tricep extension: 55x6/55x6/55x6

Olympic bar curls: 150x6/150x6/150x6
    Nautilus hammer curl stack: 155x8/170x8/185x8
    DB hammer curls: 100'sx8/100'sx8

I usually lead off with biceps, but decided to lead with triceps. Oddly enough, that didn't gain me much in the way of strength, so apparently my bi workouts never tire out the triceps or effect them (if they do, it's negligible). I made some slight increases to each tri set and then the surprise to me was that I made increases on my first 2 bicep workouts, too.

DOMS are absolutely miserable, right now.
    Damn, 100's on hammer curls, nice bro. And solid work on all of the tricep movements too
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.3%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Well earned "Beast" title! Lol
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.01%

Thanks, guys.

Hit a max-OT leg session, yesterday and was pretty pleased aside from not hitting squats (some guy was doing light front squats and I know who he is and he's the type of guy who is on a station for a long time). I didn't want to wait around to start, so I just did leg press. It wasn't until I was about half-way through that I remembered we now have a hack squat station, so then i was mad at myself I didn't do that instead lol. We just got it a few months ago and I've been at this gym for 3 years, so it just slipped my mind.

I'll update the numbers later on here.

I'm on the fence of whether I'm going to hit a max-OT delts/traps session tonight or push it til tomorrow. Might end up pushing it so the gf and I can hang out longer, this evening. Plus, that would give the DOMS in my arms (still there lol) another day to recover and also put me having Sunday off, which would mean not having to wake up for early service at church and just sleeping in, hitting the late service and coming straight home to watch football ALL. DAY. LONG. lol. I feel like that description makes it sound like my mind is already made up, but we'll see.
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.3%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Hah, I would say the writing's on the wall...Lol
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.01%

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Hah, I would say the writing's on the wall...Lol
    Yep.

lol

I'd just liked that plan way too much and really want to push delts hard. So it's an off day and delts/traps will be smashed, tomorrow.
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.7%

Quote Originally Posted by allnatural923 View Post
    Damn, 100's on hammer curls, nice bro.

^^^^this!!! beats my 45-55lb #IMustBeDoingItWrong

keep up the good work Beast!!!
    IForce Nutrition online forum/message board rep
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.01%

Quote Originally Posted by Loudy Rowdy View Post
    ^^^^this!!! beats my 45-55lb #IMustBeDoingItWrong

keep up the good work Beast!!!
    I'd much rather be at a low bf% lol, believe me. But, on the bright side, while I'm this big, it's nice to at least be able to move some heavy weight.
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.46%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I'd much rather be at a low bf% lol, believe me. But, on the bright side, while I'm this big, it's nice to at least be able to move some heavy weight.
    You are completely the opposite of me bro, I prefer to carry that bulky look over being cut in contest prep!

Mike
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.01%

You are completely the opposite of me bro, I prefer to carry that bulky look over being cut in contest prep!

Mike
    Well, I was measured at 30% bf, last month, so I have a feeling your "bulky look" wouldn't be near that size. I'd worked ridiculously hard to get my abs, so this whole ordeal has been very taxing.

Off day, today. Need to update my leg workout and yesterday's delts/traps workout in a bit (just need to go grab my notebook). Did hit a PR on overhead presses, yesterday, so that's good.
  24. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.9%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Well, I was measured at 30% bf, last month, so I have a feeling your "bulky look" wouldn't be near that size. I'd worked ridiculously hard to get my abs, so this whole ordeal has been very taxing.

Off day, today. Need to update my leg workout and yesterday's delts/traps workout in a bit (just need to go grab my notebook). Did hit a PR on overhead presses, yesterday, so that's good.
    well mike is only 5'1.......so he likes to try and look as much like he-man as he can
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.01%

All right, notes from the last few workouts:

9/6 - Legs Max-OT

Pre: 2 Hemavol + 1 FXT + 2 ModernBCAA
    Intra: 2 Compete

Leg Press: 360x6/540x6/720x6/810x6/830x5
    Leg Extensions: 200x8/245x8/255x8/255x8
    Seated Leg Curls: 185x8/190x8/195x8
    Seated Calf Raises: 280x8/280x8/280x8/290x8
    Solo Seated Calf Extensions: 140x8/170x8/185x8

9/8 - Delts & Traps Max-OT

Pre: 2 Hemavol + 2 FXT + 1 Xtend

Overhead Nautilus Xpload Press: 90x6/180x4/270x2/350x6/355x6/355x6
    Reverse Solo Cable Fly: 90x8/100x8/100x8
    Seated Rear Delt DB Side Laterals: 70'sx8/70'sx8/70'sx8
    DB Side Laterals: 85'sx8/85'sx8/90'sx8
    Olympic Bar Shrugs (bar in front; over/under grip): 315x8/425x6/425x6/425x6/425x8

9/10 - Chest Max-OT

Pre: 2 Hemavol + 2 FXT + 1 Xtend

Nautilus Xpload Chest Press: 90x8/180x6/270x2/360x6/365x6/370x6
    Nautilus Xpload Incline Chest Press: 340x6/360x6/380x6
    Cable Fly Station Decline Bench Press (ring attachments): 305x8/305x8/305x8
    Cable Flys (pushing forward): 230x8/230x8/215x8
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.01%

355x6 on overhead press was a PR for me, so getting it twice was pretty unexpected for me.

Improvements on pretty much all other lifts in some aspect.

Very happy with yesterday's chest session, as my numbers jumped back to around what they were 2 weeks ago (unlike last week's plummet).

Max-OT back session on tap for tonight.
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.74%

355x6 on overhead press was a PR for me, so getting it twice was pretty unexpected for me.

Improvements on pretty much all other lifts in some aspect.

Very happy with yesterday's chest session, as my numbers jumped back to around what they were 2 weeks ago (unlike last week's plummet).

Max-OT back session on tap for tonight.
    Good to hear, you think you can squeeze out another PR?
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.01%

Quote Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    Good to hear, you think you can squeeze out another PR?
    On back night? I doubt it.

I've got a hip imbalance (can't remember if I mentioned it or not), but it's led to my legs feeling just slightly uneven, which is miserable for squats and even deads to a lesser extent. But because of that, I've stopped doing BB rows until it's fixed, because I end up pulling more to one side and building up one side of my back more than the other. So, aside from deads, all of my back movements are either seated or on a bench (like DB rows). It sucks.

But because of all of that, my numbers aren't nearly as good as they once were on back lifts.
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.01%

I'll write down the specific numbers when I have my notebook in front of me, but 2 nights ago I hit my max-OT back night and climbed up on deads a bit, so that was good.

I ended up with 500x5/500x4/500x4 (I think; the 2nd might have been 5 reps, too).

Last time I was only at 490 and each time, it's my grip that gives out on me. I'll be picking up some straps in the near future, so hopefully I'll see a nice increase on my deadlifts. I really do need to start focusing on grip strength, again, though, because I hate the idea of letting it lag behind too much.

Led off the back session with seated rows (something like 260x10/270x10/280x10 - which was a pain, because the stack only goes to 250, so I was stacking a 10, then 2 10's, then a 25 and a 5 onto the stack and it gets a little nerve-racking when they get too far out) and then went ahead and did overhand lat pulldowns and worked my way down the stack and did 200x6/210x6/220x6/230x6/240x6/250x6.

DOMS are ridiculous from the deads, so I'll likely take today off and push the workout til tomorrow for arms, but we'll see. I'm headed out of town for work, but maybe I'll feel like doing it when I get home.
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.01%

Oh, and I've only got 1 or maybe 2 scoops of Hemavol left (booooooo! lol).
  31. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.9%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Oh, and I've only got 1 or maybe 2 scoops of Hemavol left (booooooo! lol).
    tis a sad day when hemavol runs out
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.01%

Quote Originally Posted by baldwanus View Post
    Twas this day.
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.01%

Headed up to Louisville and lifted with wsaucer from the forums. Got myself a killer arm day in. I'll put up numbers later, but I ended up doing HVT instead of HIT and I was really pleased with that. Made increases from the last HVT day and also had a ridiculous pump; just unreal.
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.58%

Quote Originally Posted by baldwanus View Post
    i usually cry a little inside
  35. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.9%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by allnatural923 View Post
    i usually cry a little inside
    i just try and never run out always try to have 1 tub laying around for a rainy day
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.74%

Headed up to Louisville and lifted with wsaucer from the forums. Got myself a killer arm day in. I'll put up numbers later, but I ended up doing HVT instead of HIT and I was really pleased with that. Made increases from the last HVT day and also had a ridiculous pump; just unreal.
    Looks like the last bit did it's job just fine!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.01%

Well, for pre-workout, now, I'll likely just use bulk cit-mal (~7g) and a scoop or two of FXT. Compete will still be at 2 scoops intra-workout (I really enjoy that dose a lot). I really like this product and love taking it intra-workout instead of just BCAAs. The only thing I'll say is that DOMS tend to be worse, now. So perhaps I just need to slam more BCAAs immediately post-workout, too (since I now take them pre-workout instead of intra). I didn't want to do this/see a need because I take my shake almost immediately after working out, but I'll toy around with this and see if it makes a difference.

Didn't hit the gym, last night, so I'll be hitting it, tonight. Still up in the air on whether I'll go HIT (back on schedule) or just do HVT for the entire week. I'll see how I feel.
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.01%

Had zero motivation at all, but went in for a HVT delts session on Tuesday. Was going to hit traps, too, but felt really sick and barely got through the delts session. Traps will get hit with legs, tonight.

Had to take yesterday off because I went down to Vandy for my doc appt.
  39. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.29%

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast
    Had zero motivation at all, but went in for a HVT delts session on Tuesday. Was going to hit traps, too, but felt really sick and barely got through the delts session. Traps will get hit with legs, tonight.

Had to take yesterday off because I went down to Vandy for my doc appt.
    This usually gets me going

Name:  nxilf.jpeg
Views: 101
Size:  135.7 KB
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.01%

^^^ LOL. Yeah, I hear ya, man.

The biggest downside is not getting the aesthetic changes despite doing the lifting. Oh, well. Hopefully it'll be resolved soon.

Hit a HVT leg day and ended up with 900 total reps. About 7 sets in, I felt really sick (empty feeling in my lower chest/top of my stomach). Not sure if it's just because I hadn't eaten enough or what. Luckily, I was able to power through it (was really close to leaving because I thought I was going to puke), and got a solid workout in. Didn't hit traps because of that (and I was there for about 2 hours), so they'll just get tacked onto back day (after chest) or just skipped for the week, since they'll be coming up relatively soon on Max-OT delts/traps day and I want them full form.

2 scoops FXT + 7g Cit Mal for my pre-workout mix and then right before leaving, downed 4 scoops (2 servings) of OG Xtend. 2 scoops Compete intra.

Similar Forum Threads

1. TonyGT's Compete + HemaVol Stack Log (Sponsored)
    By TonyGT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 122
    Last Post: 09-18-2012, 12:20 AM
  2. starting my lg ultimate stack log
    By lindo in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-26-2008, 09:25 PM
  3. My hyperpumps/Nocturnabol review/log! (sponsored)
    By 3clipseGT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 07-08-2008, 09:28 AM
  4. My Kitchen Sink Stack... Log it?
    By Soccer00 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-23-2008, 01:11 AM
  5. XFMFX Poops Super Stack Log (sponsored)
    By poopypants in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 04-26-2008, 12:47 AM