My Compete + HemaVol Stack Log (Sponsored)

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast

    Thanks, guys.

    I've actually done side laterals with the 95's, but had scaled down and worked my way back up to ensure that I'm not rocking and it's all delts.
    Show off ;(
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619


  2. doing great so far man, keep it up!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    Show off ;(
    lol 95's.. sh*t, I just hit 40's today haha.. but 80% strict form.

    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  4. Sup pal?

    Nice stack you got here!

    BTW, have not shot ya a PM in a while, how's the medical stuff going pal?

    100s by 8 on DB hammers? serious weight!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  5. Very nice. That volume looks painful, lol.
  6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Back in my hometown since late last night til Tuesday. Posting from the iPad right now, so just a brief update. Manage to get into the Y here and get a quick max-ot back day in before I had to head out to a rehearsal dinner. Gone all day tomorrow for a wedding and plan to hit the gym here on Monday, again.

    More detailed update whenever I can use a computer later this weekend.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  7. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Back in my hometown since late last night til Tuesday. Posting from the iPad right now, so just a brief update. Manage to get into the Y here and get a quick max-ot back day in before I had to head out to a rehearsal dinner. Gone all day tomorrow for a wedding and plan to hit the gym here on Monday, again.

    More detailed update whenever I can use a computer later this weekend.
    Enjoy the wedding! Looking forward to seeing more big numbers in the weight room!!


  8. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Back in my hometown since late last night til Tuesday. Posting from the iPad right now, so just a brief update. Manage to get into the Y here and get a quick max-ot back day in before I had to head out to a rehearsal dinner. Gone all day tomorrow for a wedding and plan to hit the gym here on Monday, again.

    More detailed update whenever I can use a computer later this weekend.
    Hope you are still alive after that crazy weekend Whenever I go to weddings and wedding dinners, things usually happens (some good...and...some bad )

  9. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Back in my hometown since late last night til Tuesday. Posting from the iPad right now, so just a brief update. Manage to get into the Y here and get a quick max-ot back day in before I had to head out to a rehearsal dinner. Gone all day tomorrow for a wedding and plan to hit the gym here on Monday, again.

    More detailed update whenever I can use a computer later this weekend.

    Have a great time at the wedding man. Cant wait to see more intense updates. Keep up the good work.
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Loudy Rowdy

    Hope you are still alive after that crazy weekend Whenever I go to weddings and wedding dinners, things usually happens (some good...and...some bad )
    Ha, no crazy weekend; just busy. Had less than a beer at the wedding. It was a great time.

    Spent all day at another childhood friend's with his wife and parents. Haven't seen him since I stayed with him in Hawaii last May and he wasn't supposed to be back here, still. He and his wife spent the last 7 months traveling the world and have been back in IL with family before moving out to Cali. We fried a ton of fish for dinner and it was awesome.

    Hitting the gym tomorrow.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Ha, no crazy weekend; just busy. Had less than a beer at the wedding. It was a great time.

    Spent all day at another childhood friend's with his wife and parents. Haven't seen him since I stayed with him in Hawaii last May and he wasn't supposed to be back here, still. He and his wife spent the last 7 months traveling the world and have been back in IL with family before moving out to Cali. We fried a ton of fish for dinner and it was awesome.

    Hitting the gym tomorrow.
    You not a drinker? I dont think I could make it at a wedding without getting a little buzzed...


  12. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Ha, no crazy weekend; just busy. Had less than a beer at the wedding. It was a great time.

    Spent all day at another childhood friend's with his wife and parents. Haven't seen him since I stayed with him in Hawaii last May and he wasn't supposed to be back here, still. He and his wife spent the last 7 months traveling the world and have been back in IL with family before moving out to Cali. We fried a ton of fish for dinner and it was awesome.

    Hitting the gym tomorrow.
    damn, less than a beer at a wedding is impressive haha, way to stay the course.

    looking forward to more updates
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports

  13. Quote Originally Posted by allnatural923 View Post
    damn, less than a beer at a wedding is impressive haha, way to stay the course.

    looking forward to more updates
    true dat.

    i was drunk long before dinner was even served at Vaughn's wedding
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  14. Guess the Bachelor party wasn't in the mix. Lol
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  15. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by StackedCop

    You not a drinker? I dont think I could make it at a wedding without getting a little buzzed...
    I essentially don't drink. In college I went 2 spans of a year without drinking and usually go months in between. My parents don't drink and I'm looking to give it up for good eventually.



    Had an awesome HVT arm day, today. Driving back to KY in the morning. Once I'm home I'll give full updates for both lifting days.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    All right, got back to KY about an hour ago.

    Depending on how work goes, tomorrow, I'll be hitting the gym in the afternoon. I'll also take an update the past workouts whenever I get a chance, too.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  17. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    I essentially don't drink. In college I went 2 spans of a year without drinking and usually go months in between. My parents don't drink and I'm looking to give it up for good eventually.



    Had an awesome HVT arm day, today. Driving back to KY in the morning. Once I'm home I'll give full updates for both lifting days.
    I'm the same as you bro, I don't drink either. The only time I ever drank in college, was senior year when me and my girlfriend broke up for 3 months. It didn't take me long to start hating it haha. I drank the most, when I was in high school.

    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  18. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    I'm the same as you bro, I don't drink either. The only time I ever drank in college, was senior year when me and my girlfriend broke up for 3 months. It didn't take me long to start hating it haha. I drank the most, when I was in high school.

    Mike
    What kind of life can you live without beer. Just.. doesnt.. no
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  19. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    What kind of life can you live without beer. Just.. doesnt.. no
    Haha I'm just happier without it.

    I experimented a bit in high school and I'm glad I did it back then; it made college way less of a transition and I didn't go nuts. For me, though, it's just how I was raised and I don't need lowered inhibitions. I'm really looking forward to having the medical stuff resolved, though, because I'd always viewed alcohol as empty calories and that's far easier to do when it actually makes a difference whether you drink or not, ya know?




    I didn't end up hitting the gym, today. Work was very hectic and it's my birthday, so I spent some time with my girlfriend, this evening and will just hit the gym hard, tomorrow and get back on track.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  20. Well Happy Birthday young man!! Go out and enjoy yourself.
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  21. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Haha I'm just happier without it.

    I experimented a bit in high school and I'm glad I did it back then; it made college way less of a transition and I didn't go nuts. For me, though, it's just how I was raised and I don't need lowered inhibitions. I'm really looking forward to having the medical stuff resolved, though, because I'd always viewed alcohol as empty calories and that's far easier to do when it actually makes a difference whether you drink or not, ya know?




    I didn't end up hitting the gym, today. Work was very hectic and it's my birthday, so I spent some time with my girlfriend, this evening and will just hit the gym hard, tomorrow and get back on track.
    Happy birthday brother enjoy it

  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Thanks, guys.

    I've managed to unwind a bit, this evening and that was nice after the headache that returning to work, today was lol. About to go to bed and looking forward to getting back to routine (hopefully), tomorrow.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  23. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Haha I'm just happier without it.

    I experimented a bit in high school and I'm glad I did it back then; it made college way less of a transition and I didn't go nuts. For me, though, it's just how I was raised and I don't need lowered inhibitions. I'm really looking forward to having the medical stuff resolved, though, because I'd always viewed alcohol as empty calories and that's far easier to do when it actually makes a difference whether you drink or not, ya know?




    I didn't end up hitting the gym, today. Work was very hectic and it's my birthday, so I spent some time with my girlfriend, this evening and will just hit the gym hard, tomorrow and get back on track.
    always good to take time off and have great balance in your life. hope you enjoyed your birthday bro
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports
  24. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    All right, so mixed bag of feelings about today's workout.

    It was high volume leg day and I always like to push on this day (first one in just over a month, too). I was gunning for 1,200 reps and ended up with a little over 1,000.

    I strained my right calf on my 12th set of calf extensions and I actually pushed a few reps, but then wised up and decided to call it quits so I didn't set myself back too far/long.

    Pre-workout: 2 scoops Hemavol, 2g ALCAR, 200mg caffeine, 1g tyrosine, 1g choline citrate and then 2 scoops MBCAA.

    Intra-workout: 2 scoops Compete

    Leg Extensions: 115x25/130x25/145x25/160x25/165x20/150x20/135x25/120x25/115x25/110x25/105x25/100x25/95x25/95x25/95x25/95x25

    Seated Leg Curls: 80x25/85x25/90x25/95x25/100x25/105x25/105x25/110x25/115x25/120x25/120x25/110x25/105x25/100x25/95x25/95x25

    Seated Calf Extensions: 140x25/155x25/170x25/185x25/200x25/215x25/215x25/210x25/210x25/205x50/205x15
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep
  25. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    And to recap the 2 workouts I had back in IL over the weekend (Friday and Monday):

    Back Max-OT:


    Underhand Lat Pulldowns: (warm-up: 150x6/200x4) 250x6/260x6/270x6

    Seated Rows: 230x8/260x8/290x8

    Deadlifts: 315x6/365x6/375x1+4*


    *Pressure of my quads against my stomach almost made me puke, so that's why I set it down after the first rep for a few seconds and went straight into the next 4

    Not very impressed with my deadlift numbers. Lately, I've been using a Nautilus Xpload machine for deads so I can get a nice 45 degree grip and go overhand on both, but this was just traditional. I really need to start focusing on grip strength. My back and legs can easily pull more, but it's my hands that crap out on me (grip and then blistered up pretty badly; stopped wearing gloves a few months back after wearing them for my entire life of lifting).






    Arms HVT:


    Olympic Bar Curls: 75x25/75x25/75x25/75x25

    Solo DB Hammer Curls (@ Preacher Station): 20x25/20x25/20x25/20x25

    Solo Overhead Cable Ring Curls: 27.5x25/27.5x25/21.5x25/21.5x25

    Solo Tri Ring Pushdowns: 49.5x25/60.5x25/60.5x25/49.5x25

    Solo Tri Ring Reverse Curls: 27.5x25/27.5x25/27.5x25/27.5x25

    Solo Overhead DB Tri Extensions: 25x25/20x25/20x25/20x25


    Very happy with this one; ridiculous pumps and some nice increases on a few lifts from the previous HVT arm session (just over a month before).
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  26. i spent an entire winter one year with a tennis ball in my hand working on grip. the old weight tied to a dumbell bar works good too, imo.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  27. Farmers Walks will get them as well
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  28. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Farmers Walks will get them as well
    I suck at them.. my grip is terrible. I can't even do 1 pullup without straps, but can bang out a ton with em! If i forget my straps, i dont train back

    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  29. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    I suck at them.. my grip is terrible. I can't even do 1 pullup without straps, but can bang out a ton with em! If i forget my straps, i dont train back

    Mike
    I'm glad my gym sells straps bc I'm the same way. I used to be real big into grip strength but I noticed the more I worked on my grip the more I would drop stuff... Like my cell phone. Started using straps and I stopped dropping stuff.


  30. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    I suck at them.. my grip is terrible. I can't even do 1 pullup without straps, but can bang out a ton with em! If i forget my straps, i dont train back

    Mike
    Quote Originally Posted by StackedCop View Post
    I'm glad my gym sells straps bc I'm the same way. I used to be real big into grip strength but I noticed the more I worked on my grip the more I would drop stuff... Like my cell phone. Started using straps and I stopped dropping stuff.
    my biggest problem: my gym doesnt allow chalk, ghey as fawk.........i usually have to wrap up for just about everything because all the grips are worn + sweaty hands = my back doesnt get as much work as it could becasue the bar keeps slipping from my hands.
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. TonyGT's Compete + HemaVol Stack Log (Sponsored)
    By TonyGT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 122
    Last Post: 09-18-2012, 12:20 AM
  2. starting my lg ultimate stack log
    By lindo in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-26-2008, 09:25 PM
  3. My hyperpumps/Nocturnabol review/log! (sponsored)
    By 3clipseGT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 07-08-2008, 09:28 AM
  4. My Kitchen Sink Stack... Log it?
    By Soccer00 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-23-2008, 01:11 AM
  5. XFMFX Poops Super Stack Log (sponsored)
    By poopypants in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 04-26-2008, 12:47 AM
Log in
Log in