BDCC's Slin Sane v2 Log

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. In.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience


  2. Quote Originally Posted by MM11 View Post
    I wouldn't read to far into the vascularity issue following your carb up. I never get that type of effect from eating meals. Also things like sodium and water retention could have something to do with this.

    With your protocol GDA supplements are a great value
    Had to slip in the word Protocol there......ICWUTUDID.
    •   
       


  3. Caught me...

  4. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    In.
    Welcome in Jeffy Weffy!

    I know you pretend to hate it when I call you that but we both know you secretly love it.

    ---

    Slight change of plans. I am booking a photoshoot in so I go on a short cut mode. A couple of percent body fat and some water loss. Will confirm with the photographer the date of the shoot and plan from there. It should be fairly short notice.

    Training back and triceps later. Slin Sane will be used around the workout.

    Some GI upset this morning. Not sure whether this can be attributed to Slin Sane or not.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc

    Welcome in Jeffy Weffy!

    I know you pretend to hate it when I call you that but we both know you secretly love it.

    ---

    Slight change of plans. I am booking a photoshoot in so I go on a short cut mode. A couple of percent body fat and some water loss. Will confirm with the photographer the date of the shoot and plan from there. It should be fairly short notice.

    Training back and triceps later. Slin Sane will be used around the workout.

    Some GI upset this morning. Not sure whether this can be attributed to Slin Sane or not.
    You got me all figured out benji!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
    •   
       


  6. Ben knows too much .... Blasphemy
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  7. got my bottle and am in for the log.
    Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me. Micah 7:8

  8. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Ben knows too much .... Blasphemy
    I am surprised you said this after my very vague reply to your PM lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by tilldeath View Post
    got my bottle and am in for the log.
    Welcome aboard!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  9. How's it going with the SSV2?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc
    I had my carb up yesterday. Originally I planned to take it without Slin Sane v2 but I did it out of curiosity.

    I went through a big portion of chicken and rice, half a box of gluten free cereal, 100g of dark chocolate, 200g of haribo sweets and a mango.

    Usual carb up side effects. I actually looked less pumped than I did following my last carb up (without Slin Sane) where my vascularity went up quite a lot.

    I trained chest and biceps again today and took 1 x Slin Sane pre workout with whey and WMS. I didn't feel tired during my workout like I usually do if I drink this prior. Had an awesome pump.
    We have the haribro candy around here I have seen; the air bubble chocolate.

    What's your split like? Noticed you said u trained chest & biceps again...? Just curious as how u do things.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fŁcking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  11. In! Nice log so far Ben.

    I'm 2 weeks into SS2 and really liking it. Keeping me very dry on a moderate carb diet and keeps me very dry after high carb/high gi cheat meals. Also bringing my fasting glucose down as well. SS2=Solid Stuff!
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html

  12. In! Nice log so far Ben.

    I'm 2 weeks into SS2 and really liking it. Keeping me very dry on a moderate carb diet and keeps me very dry after high carb/high gi cheat meals. Also bringing my fasting glucose down as well. SS2=Solid Stuff!
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html

  13. I have been using various dosing schemes to experiment with it.

    I have been having some fairly serious GI problems since starting it. I am going to take today off from it completely to see if they subside.

    Training split at the moment is chest and biceps, back and triceps, legs, cardio, repeat.

    Will train back and triceps in about an hour. Training is going really well. I need to find out how I can use Slin Sane without being on the toilet for 30 minutes.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc
    I have been using various dosing schemes to experiment with it.

    I have been having some fairly serious GI problems since starting it. I am going to take today off from it completely to see if they subside.

    Training split at the moment is chest and biceps, back and triceps, legs, cardio, repeat.

    Will train back and triceps in about an hour. Training is going really well. I need to find out how I can use Slin Sane without being on the toilet for 30 minutes.
    U fit shoulders in?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fŁcking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  15. I don't do any direct shoulder training other than movements where it is a synergist. I put overhead pressing exercises in with chest days. Perhaps I should say "push and biceps" instead.

    Occasionally I might put a form of lateral raises in a programme but very sporadically
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  16. What do you think the GI issue is from? Have you had this before with the other GDA products you have used? I noticed you are also taking Natadrol and Alphamine. Did these just begin usage as well?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  17. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc
    I have been using various dosing schemes to experiment with it.

    I have been having some fairly serious GI problems since starting it. I am going to take today off from it completely to see if they subside.

    Training split at the moment is chest and biceps, back and triceps, legs, cardio, repeat.

    Will train back and triceps in about an hour. Training is going really well. I need to find out how I can use Slin Sane without being on the toilet for 30 minutes.
    I would get this too when first starting banaba products. I find it subsides rather quickly after continuous use.

    It has some type of anti bacterial properties which I believe causes this.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post
    In! Nice log so far Ben.

    I'm 2 weeks into SS2 and really liking it. Keeping me very dry on a moderate carb diet and keeps me very dry after high carb/high gi cheat meals. Also bringing my fasting glucose down as well. SS2=Solid Stuff!
    I thought you were in already. I didn't say welcome to you- how rude.

    Welcome!

    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    What do you think the GI issue is from? Have you had this before with the other GDA products you have used? I noticed you are also taking Natadrol and Alphamine. Did these just begin usage as well?
    This is about my 7th bottle of Natadrol over the past three years. I have never had GI issues from it. I have just finished my second bottle of Natadrol in this run at 8 caps per day so I have been on it for a month.

    Alphamine I am near the bottom of my first tub. No GI issues on it since I started a couple of weeks ago.

    The only GDA I have had GI issues with contained berberine.

    Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post
    I would get this too when first starting banaba products. I find it subsides rather quickly after continuous use.

    It has some type of anti bacterial properties which I believe causes this.
    I have taken today off. I will evaluate tomorrow and go from there.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  19. Gotcha, that eliminates those 2 from the equation then.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  20. anyone have thoughts on taking this with a halo cycle?
    Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me. Micah 7:8

  21. Day off from training today. I have decided to have another day away from Slin Sane as I spent over half an hour on the toilet this morning. It has felt better as the day has gone on but I am definitely not as regular as I was. My stomach is looking bloated.

    Quote Originally Posted by tilldeath View Post
    anyone have thoughts on taking this with a halo cycle?
    I am definitely the wrong person to ask lol.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  22. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc
    Day off from training today. I have decided to have another day away from Slin Sane as I spent over half an hour on the toilet this morning. It has felt better as the day has gone on but I am definitely not as regular as I was. My stomach is looking bloated.

    I am definitely the wrong person to ask lol.
    Damn man I'm hearing this issue with a lot of people. Stomach irritation was my prob with v1.

    A gda is good with anything to the other guy!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post
    I would get this too when first starting banaba products. I find it subsides rather quickly after continuous use.

    It has some type of anti bacterial properties which I believe causes this.
    Dewey had some definite GI issues it seems in his log. I was going to ask what ingredient we thought may be causing this, but looks like you might already be ahead of the game. May do a bit more research on this later with regards to the banaba.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  24. I am interested about the GI issues. Personally GDAs are rough with my stomach and I have no issues @ 3 caps a day, I eat a lot of carbs though.

    Do you feel constipated or is it more like blowing the toilet up? Has it passed with a few days break?

  25. Two main things. One is constipation and the other is spasms. It isn't that I can't defecate but it isn't as regular as it usually is and when I sit on the toilet it takes a lot longer to finish instead of coming out in one movement.

    Berberine is the only ingredient I have struggled with in any GDAs I have used to date. The side effects from that were worse. This I could continue but it is uncomfortable whereas berberine made me feel horrible until I got used to it after a recommendation from Ike (strategicmove).

    I have had two days off from it fully and bowel movements are normalising. I will probably test again tomorrow post workout. Although this isn't how I intended to use it I just want to be able to make sure I can take it. I will stick with one capsule for now.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  26. How many carbs do you think your following SS with?

  27. I have never had a stomach issue with either version. But I also don't normally eat low carb. Occasionally if I don't have enough in carbs my problem is similar to yours, but it always balances it out once I get my diet in check again. Interested in seeing what you do with this. I am also interested in seeing what your diet has been.


    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Two main things. One is constipation and the other is spasms. It isn't that I can't defecate but it isn't as regular as it usually is and when I sit on the toilet it takes a lot longer to finish instead of coming out in one movement.

    Berberine is the only ingredient I have struggled with in any GDAs I have used to date. The side effects from that were worse. This I could continue but it is uncomfortable whereas berberine made me feel horrible until I got used to it after a recommendation from Ike (strategicmove).

    I have had two days off from it fully and bowel movements are normalising. I will probably test again tomorrow post workout. Although this isn't how I intended to use it I just want to be able to make sure I can take it. I will stick with one capsule for now.
    Sarah
    Starting weight- 4/06- 245 LBS after birth of 2nd child
    Now 151 22.9% BF

  28. I take over 100g post workout when I have used two capsules.
    Pre workout I have been using around 50g with one capsule

    I have used this dose previously without SSv2 and have had no GI issues with it except slight temporary bloating following the large carb and water intake.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  29. Quote Originally Posted by sawa3 View Post
    I have never had a stomach issue with either version. But I also don't normally eat low carb. Occasionally if I don't have enough in carbs my problem is similar to yours, but it always balances it out once I get my diet in check again. Interested in seeing what you do with this. I am also interested in seeing what your diet has been.
    My diet is essentially meat, fish, eggs, vegetables and nuts. The only things I use SSv2 with are WMS which I use post workout (sometimes pre as well) and on a cheat day where I ate large amounts of rice, gluten free cereal and dark chocolate.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  30. Your diet is obviously together. I figured it was very consistent. I am interested to see how you feel with SS before the 100g meal.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Hurry, hurry, hurry! Slin-Sane v2 loggers... step right up!
    By Smitty77 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 11:25 PM
  2. Replies: 119
    Last Post: 12-30-2011, 12:52 PM
  3. Transformation time with Forged Burner+Slin-Sane (log)
    By mmacrazy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 05-10-2011, 03:33 PM
  4. Replies: 340
    Last Post: 12-01-2010, 10:01 PM
Log in
Log in