DJBeanPole Turns Colors with BLUE Gene and PURPLE Wraath! (sponsored)

Page 5 of 9 First ... 34567 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    DJ straight up killing this shiz. Dudes I swear the avengers logs imo has helped fuel everyone's goals, dedication, etc. I'd be lost without yall!
    Hell yea bro! All those logs gave me big time motivation! Bring it!

Sent from my Thunderbolt using AM for Android!
    TOOTALLPOWERLIFTING.COM
    Powerlifting for the vertically gifted

2. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney
    Gotta try the overhead shrugs, sounds interesting!!! Great workout again DJ.
    They are definitely worth it. Like I said start low weight though. You may be able to crush 135 overhead press but I found that weight too heavy to move my scapulae enough to feel it. Lower it down, go high reps, and squeeze at the top. You should def feel it after the first or second set!!!

TOOTALLPOWERLIFTING.COM
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole

They are definitely worth it. Like I said start low weight though. You may be able to crush 135 overhead press but I found that weight too heavy to move my scapulae enough to feel it. Lower it down, go high reps, and squeeze at the top. You should def feel it after the first or second set!!!

I tried these last week but maybe went too heavy... 115 on smith machine.. Only Hirt, no beneficial feeling personally. Prib did it wrong
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

4. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza

I tried these last week but maybe went too heavy... 115 on smith machine.. Only Hirt, no beneficial feeling personally. Prib did it wrong
    Start out with just the bar. I'm only.using 65lbs aand it is tearing my traps up!

TOOTALLPOWERLIFTING.COM

5. And Smith machine you were probably sitting. Do it standing w a barbell. Don't think you can reach full ROM on a Smith.

TOOTALLPOWERLIFTING.COM
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole
    And Smith machine you were probably sitting. Do it standing w a barbell. Don't think you can reach full ROM on a Smith.

I will try it. I was kneeling actually lol
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

7. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole
    And Smith machine you were probably sitting. Do it standing w a barbell. Don't think you can reach full ROM on a Smith.

Hitting shoulders tomorrow but already killed traps yesterday

8. DAY 18: LISS CARDIO

Nothing special today. Just 2 miles and 400 calories at 6.0mph... Back/Bis tomorrow!
    TOOTALLPOWERLIFTING.COM

9. DAY 19: BACK/BIS

BACK in the gym with DJBeanPole! Had a new workout partner today so we were in the gym for quite some time as I was explaining to him all of the exercises we were doing and how to do them with proper form. Kind of stole away from my "keep moving and really wear yourself out" mentality because I felt like I kept recovering more and more between sets since I was taking long breaks in between! I really like exhausting my lats and getting them stiff and sore but that just wouldn't happen and I blame PW for that. Aggression was up again on the way to the gym. I was ready to throw some **** around!

DEADLIFT: 135x8 185x8 225x8 275x6 295x5 315x3 felt pretty good at 315... I should have kept going but we were pressed for time! Might have been able to get out 5 or 6. Felt so light the heavier the weight went !

UNDERHAND GRIP KNEELING PULLDOWNS: 35x12,12,12,12

ONE ARM DB ROWS: 40x10,10,10 60x10

FARMERS WALK: 90lbs DBs x 20yds x 4

BENT OVER ROW: 65x12 95x10,10,10 115x12

NEUTRAL GRIP CHIN UPS: BWx4.5,4,3

HAMMER CURL: 40x10,10 35x10,8

CABLE ISOLATION CURL: 30x10,10,10,10 this was a new one for me that he showed me. Really works the peak. Loved it.

Weight: ???

Good ****. Chest/Tris tomorrow. Think I found my new workout partner!
    TOOTALLPOWERLIFTING.COM

10. You think shiz what gives you the first clue lol that was insane workout man makes me pumped just looking over it. Sucks though I had to lift today after church due to work tomorrow, then trying to get my truck picked up from shop and fly down to get my dreaded work physical. I don't know if my new co workers messing with me but they say we have to have the P exam!!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

11. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    You think shiz what gives you the first clue lol that was insane workout man makes me pumped just looking over it. Sucks though I had to lift today after church due to work tomorrow, then trying to get my truck picked up from shop and fly down to get my dreaded work physical. I don't know if my new co workers messing with me but they say we have to have the P exam!!!
    Haha the good ol prostate check! That'll wake ya right up!

TOOTALLPOWERLIFTING.COM

12. Nice workout bro!! Keep up the intensity

13. Making all kinds of gains!!!

Teaser pic!

TOOTALLPOWERLIFTING.COM

14. DAY 20: CHISELED CHEST & TITILLATING TRIS

Walked into the gym today feeling like a million bucks after yesterdays kick ass workout! Woke up to swollen lats and bis! Amazing feeling... yet hardly any DOMS! In fact none right now as I'm typing. I'm sure I'll be feeling the chest and triceps tomorrow... HOOOOOOO boy did we tear some **** up today! Starting to dig my new workout partner. Taught me some new exercises that really changed some things up... and he's just as serious and down to business about it as I am which is a huge welcome. BG 1 hour before. PW all the way through. No beta alanine tingles this time (two scoops)... figure my body has gotten adjusted to it !

DB BENCHPRESS: 40x15 75x10 too light 80x10,10 70x10

HIGH CABLE FLYS: 30x10 40x10,10,10

DB INCLINE PRESS: 55x10,10,10,9 Almost switched to 50s for that last set... sat there with them in my hand, said **** THIS, threw them bitches down, and went back to the 55s for some more punishment. ALMOST had that 10th rep... grrr...

FLAT DB FLYS: 25x10,10,10,10

KNEELING TRICEP ROPE PULLDOWNS: 60x10,10,10,10 this one was new to me and I had to get on my knees to do it because the rope we used was somewhat long and I didn't get full ROM standing up unless I bent my knees some. Kneeling on the floor made it much better. Somewhat like a pushdown, but as you push downwards you also separate your hands outwards giving you a good pulling/squeezing sensation throughout the triceps. I enjoyed it!

SKULLCRUSHERS: 70x10,8 60x10, 50x10 had to keep dropping weight to maintain good form and keep that stretch/squeeze action goin!

NO ATTACHMENT PULLEY PULLDOWN: 20x10,10,10 30x10

TRICEP V-BAR PUSHDOWN: 110x10,10,[email protected] 100x10

Making gains... more gains... MO GAINS!

Not sure what my current weight is. I feel as though I APPEAR bigger although I don't feel like I'm heavier. And much to my surprise I am continuing to lean out even though I'm taking in a surplus of calories almost daily. Feeling FANTASTIC. Off day tomorrow. Perhaps cardio if the wife feels like it otherwise I'll take the day off.

WATCH OUT LEGS. WEDNESDAY I'M COMIN' FO YA!

DJ
    TOOTALLPOWERLIFTING.COM

15. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole
    DAY 20: CHISELED CHEST & TITILLATING TRIS

Walked into the gym today feeling like a million bucks after yesterdays kick ass workout! Woke up to swollen lats and bis! Amazing feeling... yet hardly any DOMS! In fact none right now as I'm typing. I'm sure I'll be feeling the chest and triceps tomorrow... HOOOOOOO boy did we tear some **** up today! Starting to dig my new workout partner. Taught me some new exercises that really changed some things up... and he's just as serious and down to business about it as I am which is a huge welcome. BG 1 hour before. PW all the way through. No beta alanine tingles this time (two scoops)... figure my body has gotten adjusted to it !

DB BENCHPRESS: 40x15 75x10 too light 80x10,10 70x10

HIGH CABLE FLYS: 30x10 40x10,10,10

DB INCLINE PRESS: 55x10,10,10,9 Almost switched to 50s for that last set... sat there with them in my hand, said **** THIS, threw them bitches down, and went back to the 55s for some more punishment. ALMOST had that 10th rep... grrr...

FLAT DB FLYS: 25x10,10,10,10

KNEELING TRICEP ROPE PULLDOWNS: 60x10,10,10,10 this one was new to me and I had to get on my knees to do it because the rope we used was somewhat long and I didn't get full ROM standing up unless I bent my knees some. Kneeling on the floor made it much better. Somewhat like a pushdown, but as you push downwards you also separate your hands outwards giving you a good pulling/squeezing sensation throughout the triceps. I enjoyed it!

SKULLCRUSHERS: 70x10,8 60x10, 50x10 had to keep dropping weight to maintain good form and keep that stretch/squeeze action goin!

NO ATTACHMENT PULLEY PULLDOWN: 20x10,10,10 30x10

TRICEP V-BAR PUSHDOWN: 110x10,10,[email protected] 100x10

Making gains... more gains... MO GAINS!

Not sure what my current weight is. I feel as though I APPEAR bigger although I don't feel like I'm heavier. And much to my surprise I am continuing to lean out even though I'm taking in a surplus of calories almost daily. Feeling FANTASTIC. Off day tomorrow. Perhaps cardio if the wife feels like it otherwise I'll take the day off.

WATCH OUT LEGS. WEDNESDAY I'M COMIN' FO YA!

DJ
    This is gettin me so fuxin pumped I hit chest here in about 5 mins when I hit the gym FUARKKK

16. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw

This is gettin me so fuxin pumped I hit chest here in about 5 mins when I hit the gym FUARKKK
    Yeaaaa buddy tear it up!
    TOOTALLPOWERLIFTING.COM

17. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole

Yeaaaa buddy tear it up!
    I did brah

18. DAY 21: SLEEP DA **** IN!

Didn't do a DAMN thing today and it felt great. Well I guess I got in a little cardio right when I woke up *wink wink* ! I was in a pretty good mood when I got off work last night and decided that I'd make the wife some scrambled eggs and pancakes for breakfast when we got home (she worked as well so we drove together). Ended up helping myself to some... Recompadrol FTW, especially since this didn't really count as an IF day :P! Was damn good. Then we went to bed around 9:30AM and didn't get up until 4:30PM. Slept great. Did some abs for 15mins and then left for work. Popped my BG as soon as I got here. Will be eating again around 9:30PM. So tempted to order a pizza but the wife packed me a good lunch ! The carb-up with that Parmesan chicken seemed to do me some good with Legs the following day and whats up for tomorrow??? LEGS!

FUAAAAAAAA!!!!

DJ
    TOOTALLPOWERLIFTING.COM

19. I slept in today too, rainy. Taught a gung fu class & relaxed

Took some Gold Feast fruit punch with dinner...yum

20. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    I slept in today too, rainy. Taught a gung fu class & relaxed

Took some Gold Feast fruit punch with dinner...yum
    I didn't really mind taking today off especially if I'm lifting legs later today. Sometimes running the day before can cause pre-fatigue for the weight lifting which really hinders any noticeable gains. My legs have fully recovered from the last leg day and I'm totally ready to kill it tomorrow and see what kind of numbers I can put up.
    TOOTALLPOWERLIFTING.COM

21. DAY 22: LIBERATING LEGS

Woke up today totally pumped that it was leg day. I was ready to get in there and break some more records and push the weight and reps to higher levels. Popped BG around 3:15PM and headed to the gym around 4PM with Purple Wraath in tow. Now it was poor time management on my part, but today was an overtime shift at work. The way it works is if they need me, they DON'T call me, and if they don't need me then they will call me usually no later than 5:15PM to tell me to stay home. I was told at work last night I'd most likely be called off. So I was planning on getting a call about midway through my workout telling me not to come in so I could keep pushing the weights. Well that call never came so I had to cut my workout in half but not without giving it my all. The gym was freakin' PACKED today! Didn't even do Leg Press because they were taken every time I looked at them so I just worked out what I could with what equipment was available to me.

Weight: ??? Still haven't checked! Maybe I'll find a scale around here in one of the patient's rooms and check myself.

SQUATS: 135x10,10 185x10 (+2 over last time) 205x8 (+2) 225x4 (+1) I really considered doing another rep with 225 but the 4th one was a little hard and I almost stalled in the bottom and I didn't feel like bailing on the weight and looking retarded so I just said 4 was enough. Wanted to save some strength for Leg Press... which unfortunately didn't happen...

SEATED CALF RAISES: 160x15,15,15,15 Good lord I could not walk after getting up from this!

FRONT SQUATS: 95x10 135x8,8,8 Oh so thats where all my energy went!

LEG EXTENSIONS: 150x10,10 140x10 125x6 squeeze/hold at the top for 1 second

My legs were shaking so much it was hard to take my shoes off when I got into the car. I wish I could have hit the legpress because I really wanted to try 495 today but alas I was not given the opportunity! NEXT TIME BITCHES!

To note: I notice my mood to be increasingly elevated lately. In a good way. Constantly in a good mood, upbeat, cheery and spirited. And I'm not requiring as much caffeine at work anymore. This is my third night in a row and I have yet to grab a Diet Coke. Diggin it!

Shoulders (my fav) tomorrow!

DJ
    TOOTALLPOWERLIFTING.COM

22. You fukkin killed it bro!!! Ps I also Love the titles you give to your workouts. Always pumps me up. FUARK now I'm ready to hit dead lifts tomorrow

23. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    You fukkin killed it bro!!! Ps I also Love the titles you give to your workouts. Always pumps me up. FUARK now I'm ready to hit dead lifts tomorrow
    HAhaha yea I started doing those titles somewhere in this thread. Kinda wanted to give it some humor/spice it up Glad you like them. I always sit here pondering what words to use lol. Glad you are getting some motivation! That is in turn giving me some motivation!!! YEAAAA BUDDY! I REALLY wish I didn't have to work tonight. Would have given me a chance to do the leg press. Grrrrrrr....

Tomorrow's goals:

DB OH PRESS: 55x4x10 or perhaps 60s??? I'll have to see how it feels. Its always about the STRETCH/SQUEEZE for me. If I can't feel it I drop it down. Had some tweaks in my left shoulder last time but I worked through it and it went away. Hope it doesn't show up tomorrow.

OH SHRUGS: 65x25,25,25,25 STRAIGHT BLASTIN' DEM TRAPS

SCAPTION: I really need to push beyond 10 reps on the 4th set with 20lbs (20x10,10,10,10+) before I move to 25s.

Thats all for now !
    TOOTALLPOWERLIFTING.COM

24. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole

HAhaha yea I started doing those titles somewhere in this thread. Kinda wanted to give it some humor/spice it up Glad you like them. I always sit here pondering what words to use lol. Glad you are getting some motivation! That is in turn giving me some motivation!!! YEAAAA BUDDY! I REALLY wish I didn't have to work tonight. Would have given me a chance to do the leg press. Grrrrrrr....

Tomorrow's goals:

DB OH PRESS: 55x4x10 or perhaps 60s??? I'll have to see how it feels. Its always about the STRETCH/SQUEEZE for me. If I can't feel it I drop it down. Had some tweaks in my left shoulder last time but I worked through it and it went away. Hope it doesn't show up tomorrow.

OH SHRUGS: 65x25,25,25,25 STRAIGHT BLASTIN' DEM TRAPS

SCAPTION: I really need to push beyond 10 reps on the 4th set with 20lbs (20x10,10,10,10+) before I move to 25s.

Thats all for now !
    Awesome goals bro keep up the good work!! Nice overhead Db press too!! What is scaption??

25. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    Awesome goals bro keep up the good work!! Nice overhead Db press too!! What is scaption??
    It's in between a front raise and a lateral raise. So your arms are going out at 45 degree angles from your body. It's like a two-for-one, working most of the delt in the process. I do mine with a "thumbs up" grip on the DBs.
    TOOTALLPOWERLIFTING.COM
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. My Experience with Green MAGnitude and Purple Wraath!
    By thetinyguy in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-25-2011, 01:06 PM
  2. Gettin Mean with Blue Gene! (Sponsored)
    By Aaelael in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 140
    Last Post: 01-20-2011, 02:33 AM
  3. Blue Gene and Osteobolin-C Unsponsered Log
    By John Smeton in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-08-2009, 11:13 PM
  4. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-06-2009, 09:18 PM
  5. Restructuring Genetics with BLUE GENE
    By jaymdubbs in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 44