DJBeanPole Turns Colors with BLUE Gene and PURPLE Wraath! (sponsored)

Page 4 of 7 First ... 23456 ... Last

  1. DAY 17: SATISFYING SHOULDERS

    Well I had planned for big things to happen today and I was not disappointed. Workout partner finally got his act together and came along with me. In total we were in the gym for about 45 minutes. Shoulders is one of my shortest days, but it is also one of my most grueling/favorite days as well. Alarm clock went off at 1PM, swallowed all of the BG at once, waited about 30 minutes, and then picked up partners pathetic ass and headed off to the gym. He is still pissing me off every once in awhile... he was constantly on his cell phone between sets and even took a phone call at one point. Normally I'd be against this sort of behavior and even tell him to leave his damn phone in my car (I always drive him, he had his license revoked lol), but he works from home in an IT business and I guess he needs to stay in touch 24/7. Damn aggravating though when I see him half assing **** in the mirror and constantly on his phone. Might be time to just fly solo because the other guy I used to live with is moving to Arizona

    DB SHOULDER PRESS 4XMM 50x10,10,10,15 Now this was quite a shocker because last time I attempted shoulder press I used 45s and missed the last set by only getting 9 reps. According to 4XMM lore I should have reattempted 45s but I said **** IT, GIVE ME SOME HEAVIER ****! And blew that mother out of the water. WATCH OUT 55s, you're next!

    OVERHEAD BARBELL SHRUGS: 65x25,20,20,15 Easily one of my FAVORITE new exercises. Placing the bar overhead and shrugging complete isolates the trap from everything else while helping dampen the shoulder impingement from typical arms-down styles shrugging. I absolutely love it. The effects are felt immediately and I've noticed some size increase on them since I started doing this about a month ago. For anyone considering it, start with LOW weight... even the bar the first time. I found that I get more results doing less weight and HIGH reps compared to heavy weights and low reps. No need for 1MRepping here.

    SCAPTION: 4XMM 20x10,10,10,10 I'm trying to get at least 11 on that last set before I move up in weight...

    REAR DELT FLYS: 10x12,12,12,12,12 YEAAAA BUDDDDDY love that VOLUME!

    FACE PULLS: 30x10 40x10,10,10,15 Finally felt this exercise the way it was intended. As you are going through the motions of doing it it feels like you are hitting more along your upper back rather than your traps (this exercise replaces upright rows) and the last time I attempted it I wasn't really feeling anything. I lowered the weight and focused on the squeeze as the rope was closest to my face and after placing the weight down on the last rep of the first set I felt my traps get ALL KINDS OF ERECTIONS. Felt AMAZING. Definitely keeping this one in the playbook.

    Odd note: I weighed 223lbs earlier this week. According to the same gym scale I am now 9lbs heavier at 232. WTF? Either that scale is off or something is going on because I don't believe it... I think from now on I'll weigh myself at the hospital using their digital scales because I know I can trust those a bit better at giving me more accurate numbers. But damn if I really went to 230s... holy hell! The bulk is working and I haven't even run Lecheek yet OR my own natty stack! WOOOOOOOO!

    ST,

    DJ
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM


  2. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole
    DAY 17: SATISFYING SHOULDERS

    Well I had planned for big things to happen today and I was not disappointed. Workout partner finally got his act together and came along with me. In total we were in the gym for about 45 minutes. Shoulders is one of my shortest days, but it is also one of my most grueling/favorite days as well. Alarm clock went off at 1PM, swallowed all of the BG at once, waited about 30 minutes, and then picked up partners pathetic ass and headed off to the gym. He is still pissing me off every once in awhile... he was constantly on his cell phone between sets and even took a phone call at one point. Normally I'd be against this sort of behavior and even tell him to leave his damn phone in my car (I always drive him, he had his license revoked lol), but he works from home in an IT business and I guess he needs to stay in touch 24/7. Damn aggravating though when I see him half assing **** in the mirror and constantly on his phone. Might be time to just fly solo because the other guy I used to live with is moving to Arizona

    DB SHOULDER PRESS 4XMM 50x10,10,10,15 Now this was quite a shocker because last time I attempted shoulder press I used 45s and missed the last set by only getting 9 reps. According to 4XMM lore I should have reattempted 45s but I said **** IT, GIVE ME SOME HEAVIER ****! And blew that mother out of the water. WATCH OUT 55s, you're next!

    OVERHEAD BARBELL SHRUGS: 65x25,20,20,15 Easily one of my FAVORITE new exercises. Placing the bar overhead and shrugging complete isolates the trap from everything else while helping dampen the shoulder impingement from typical arms-down styles shrugging. I absolutely love it. The effects are felt immediately and I've noticed some size increase on them since I started doing this about a month ago. For anyone considering it, start with LOW weight... even the bar the first time. I found that I get more results doing less weight and HIGH reps compared to heavy weights and low reps. No need for 1MRepping here.

    SCAPTION: 4XMM 20x10,10,10,10 I'm trying to get at least 11 on that last set before I move up in weight...

    REAR DELT FLYS: 10x12,12,12,12,12 YEAAAA BUDDDDDY love that VOLUME!

    FACE PULLS: 30x10 40x10,10,10,15 Finally felt this exercise the way it was intended. As you are going through the motions of doing it it feels like you are hitting more along your upper back rather than your traps (this exercise replaces upright rows) and the last time I attempted it I wasn't really feeling anything. I lowered the weight and focused on the squeeze as the rope was closest to my face and after placing the weight down on the last rep of the first set I felt my traps get ALL KINDS OF ERECTIONS. Felt AMAZING. Definitely keeping this one in the playbook.

    Odd note: I weighed 223lbs earlier this week. According to the same gym scale I am now 9lbs heavier at 232. WTF? Either that scale is off or something is going on because I don't believe it... I think from now on I'll weigh myself at the hospital using their digital scales because I know I can trust those a bit better at giving me more accurate numbers. But damn if I really went to 230s... holy hell! The bulk is working and I haven't even run Lecheek yet OR my own natty stack! WOOOOOOOO!

    ST,

    DJ
    Nice bro!!
    •   
       


  3. no more beanpole, lol.....
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  4. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw

    Nice bro!!
    Thanks bro!

    Sent from my Thunderbolt using AM for Android!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  5. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt
    no more beanpole, lol.....
    Haha I have ways to go before I lose the beanpole figure lol.

    Side note: surprisingly only mild DOMS in the legs. Nowhere near what I was anticipating. Feels good!

    Sent from my Thunderbolt using AM for Android!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Haha I have ways to go before I lose the beanpole figure lol.

    Side note: surprisingly only mild DOMS in the legs. Nowhere near what I was anticipating. Feels good!

    Sent from my Thunderbolt using AM for Android!
    this should be an excellent recovery stack!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  7. I apologize for the late entrance, had some family issues that took precedence.

    It would be a phenomonal bridge for anything, hormonal or non hormonal. It really maximizes anabolic potential, and gives you that aggressive feeling your talking about. Plus BG is really healthy for you, it's a staple for a few of the CL team.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows
    I apologize for the late entrance, had some family issues that took precedence.

    It would be a phenomonal bridge for anything, hormonal or non hormonal. It really maximizes anabolic potential, and gives you that aggressive feeling your talking about. Plus BG is really healthy for you, it's a staple for a few of the CL team.
    All good brother. The stack is treating me extremely well. IlMy legs should be in DOMS hell right now after the torture I put them through yesterday and they are only slightly sore at the most. Good stuff here!

    Sent from my Thunderbolt using AM for Android!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  9. DJ straight up killing this shiz. Dudes I swear the avengers logs imo has helped fuel everyone's goals, dedication, etc. I'd be lost without yall!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  10. Gotta try the overhead shrugs, sounds interesting!!! Great workout again DJ.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  11. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    DJ straight up killing this shiz. Dudes I swear the avengers logs imo has helped fuel everyone's goals, dedication, etc. I'd be lost without yall!
    Hell yea bro! All those logs gave me big time motivation! Bring it!

    Sent from my Thunderbolt using AM for Android!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  12. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney
    Gotta try the overhead shrugs, sounds interesting!!! Great workout again DJ.
    They are definitely worth it. Like I said start low weight though. You may be able to crush 135 overhead press but I found that weight too heavy to move my scapulae enough to feel it. Lower it down, go high reps, and squeeze at the top. You should def feel it after the first or second set!!!

    Sent from my Thunderbolt using AM for Android!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  13. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole

    They are definitely worth it. Like I said start low weight though. You may be able to crush 135 overhead press but I found that weight too heavy to move my scapulae enough to feel it. Lower it down, go high reps, and squeeze at the top. You should def feel it after the first or second set!!!

    Sent from my Thunderbolt using AM for Android!
    I tried these last week but maybe went too heavy... 115 on smith machine.. Only Hirt, no beneficial feeling personally. Prib did it wrong

  14. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza

    I tried these last week but maybe went too heavy... 115 on smith machine.. Only Hirt, no beneficial feeling personally. Prib did it wrong
    Start out with just the bar. I'm only.using 65lbs aand it is tearing my traps up!

    Sent from my Thunderbolt using AM for Android!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  15. And Smith machine you were probably sitting. Do it standing w a barbell. Don't think you can reach full ROM on a Smith.

    Sent from my Thunderbolt using AM for Android!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  16. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole
    And Smith machine you were probably sitting. Do it standing w a barbell. Don't think you can reach full ROM on a Smith.

    Sent from my Thunderbolt using AM for Android!
    I will try it. I was kneeling actually lol

  17. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole
    And Smith machine you were probably sitting. Do it standing w a barbell. Don't think you can reach full ROM on a Smith.

    Sent from my Thunderbolt using AM for Android!
    Hitting shoulders tomorrow but already killed traps yesterday

  18. DAY 18: LISS CARDIO

    Nothing special today. Just 2 miles and 400 calories at 6.0mph... Back/Bis tomorrow!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  19. DAY 19: BACK/BIS

    BACK in the gym with DJBeanPole! Had a new workout partner today so we were in the gym for quite some time as I was explaining to him all of the exercises we were doing and how to do them with proper form. Kind of stole away from my "keep moving and really wear yourself out" mentality because I felt like I kept recovering more and more between sets since I was taking long breaks in between! I really like exhausting my lats and getting them stiff and sore but that just wouldn't happen and I blame PW for that. Aggression was up again on the way to the gym. I was ready to throw some **** around!

    DEADLIFT: 135x8 185x8 225x8 275x6 295x5 315x3 felt pretty good at 315... I should have kept going but we were pressed for time! Might have been able to get out 5 or 6. Felt so light the heavier the weight went !

    UNDERHAND GRIP KNEELING PULLDOWNS: 35x12,12,12,12

    ONE ARM DB ROWS: 40x10,10,10 60x10

    FARMERS WALK: 90lbs DBs x 20yds x 4

    BENT OVER ROW: 65x12 95x10,10,10 115x12

    NEUTRAL GRIP CHIN UPS: BWx4.5,4,3

    HAMMER CURL: 40x10,10 35x10,8

    CABLE ISOLATION CURL: 30x10,10,10,10 this was a new one for me that he showed me. Really works the peak. Loved it.

    Weight: ???

    Good ****. Chest/Tris tomorrow. Think I found my new workout partner!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  20. You think shiz what gives you the first clue lol that was insane workout man makes me pumped just looking over it. Sucks though I had to lift today after church due to work tomorrow, then trying to get my truck picked up from shop and fly down to get my dreaded work physical. I don't know if my new co workers messing with me but they say we have to have the P exam!!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    You think shiz what gives you the first clue lol that was insane workout man makes me pumped just looking over it. Sucks though I had to lift today after church due to work tomorrow, then trying to get my truck picked up from shop and fly down to get my dreaded work physical. I don't know if my new co workers messing with me but they say we have to have the P exam!!!
    Haha the good ol prostate check! That'll wake ya right up!

    Sent from my Thunderbolt using AM for Android!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  22. Nice workout bro!! Keep up the intensity

  23. Making all kinds of gains!!!

    Teaser pic!

    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  24. DAY 20: CHISELED CHEST & TITILLATING TRIS

    Walked into the gym today feeling like a million bucks after yesterdays kick ass workout! Woke up to swollen lats and bis! Amazing feeling... yet hardly any DOMS! In fact none right now as I'm typing. I'm sure I'll be feeling the chest and triceps tomorrow... HOOOOOOO boy did we tear some **** up today! Starting to dig my new workout partner. Taught me some new exercises that really changed some things up... and he's just as serious and down to business about it as I am which is a huge welcome. BG 1 hour before. PW all the way through. No beta alanine tingles this time (two scoops)... figure my body has gotten adjusted to it !

    DB BENCHPRESS: 40x15 75x10 too light 80x10,10 70x10

    HIGH CABLE FLYS: 30x10 40x10,10,10

    DB INCLINE PRESS: 55x10,10,10,9 Almost switched to 50s for that last set... sat there with them in my hand, said **** THIS, threw them bitches down, and went back to the 55s for some more punishment. ALMOST had that 10th rep... grrr...

    FLAT DB FLYS: 25x10,10,10,10

    KNEELING TRICEP ROPE PULLDOWNS: 60x10,10,10,10 this one was new to me and I had to get on my knees to do it because the rope we used was somewhat long and I didn't get full ROM standing up unless I bent my knees some. Kneeling on the floor made it much better. Somewhat like a pushdown, but as you push downwards you also separate your hands outwards giving you a good pulling/squeezing sensation throughout the triceps. I enjoyed it!

    SKULLCRUSHERS: 70x10,8 60x10, 50x10 had to keep dropping weight to maintain good form and keep that stretch/squeeze action goin!

    NO ATTACHMENT PULLEY PULLDOWN: 20x10,10,10 30x10

    TRICEP V-BAR PUSHDOWN: 110x10,10,[email protected] 100x10

    Making gains... more gains... MO GAINS!

    Not sure what my current weight is. I feel as though I APPEAR bigger although I don't feel like I'm heavier. And much to my surprise I am continuing to lean out even though I'm taking in a surplus of calories almost daily. Feeling FANTASTIC. Off day tomorrow. Perhaps cardio if the wife feels like it otherwise I'll take the day off.

    WATCH OUT LEGS. WEDNESDAY I'M COMIN' FO YA!

    DJ
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  25. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole
    DAY 20: CHISELED CHEST & TITILLATING TRIS

    Walked into the gym today feeling like a million bucks after yesterdays kick ass workout! Woke up to swollen lats and bis! Amazing feeling... yet hardly any DOMS! In fact none right now as I'm typing. I'm sure I'll be feeling the chest and triceps tomorrow... HOOOOOOO boy did we tear some **** up today! Starting to dig my new workout partner. Taught me some new exercises that really changed some things up... and he's just as serious and down to business about it as I am which is a huge welcome. BG 1 hour before. PW all the way through. No beta alanine tingles this time (two scoops)... figure my body has gotten adjusted to it !

    DB BENCHPRESS: 40x15 75x10 too light 80x10,10 70x10

    HIGH CABLE FLYS: 30x10 40x10,10,10

    DB INCLINE PRESS: 55x10,10,10,9 Almost switched to 50s for that last set... sat there with them in my hand, said **** THIS, threw them bitches down, and went back to the 55s for some more punishment. ALMOST had that 10th rep... grrr...

    FLAT DB FLYS: 25x10,10,10,10

    KNEELING TRICEP ROPE PULLDOWNS: 60x10,10,10,10 this one was new to me and I had to get on my knees to do it because the rope we used was somewhat long and I didn't get full ROM standing up unless I bent my knees some. Kneeling on the floor made it much better. Somewhat like a pushdown, but as you push downwards you also separate your hands outwards giving you a good pulling/squeezing sensation throughout the triceps. I enjoyed it!

    SKULLCRUSHERS: 70x10,8 60x10, 50x10 had to keep dropping weight to maintain good form and keep that stretch/squeeze action goin!

    NO ATTACHMENT PULLEY PULLDOWN: 20x10,10,10 30x10

    TRICEP V-BAR PUSHDOWN: 110x10,10,[email protected] 100x10

    Making gains... more gains... MO GAINS!

    Not sure what my current weight is. I feel as though I APPEAR bigger although I don't feel like I'm heavier. And much to my surprise I am continuing to lean out even though I'm taking in a surplus of calories almost daily. Feeling FANTASTIC. Off day tomorrow. Perhaps cardio if the wife feels like it otherwise I'll take the day off.

    WATCH OUT LEGS. WEDNESDAY I'M COMIN' FO YA!

    DJ
    This is gettin me so fuxin pumped I hit chest here in about 5 mins when I hit the gym FUARKKK

  26. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw

    This is gettin me so fuxin pumped I hit chest here in about 5 mins when I hit the gym FUARKKK
    Yeaaaa buddy tear it up!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  27. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole

    Yeaaaa buddy tear it up!
    I did brah

  28. DAY 21: SLEEP DA **** IN!

    Didn't do a DAMN thing today and it felt great. Well I guess I got in a little cardio right when I woke up *wink wink* ! I was in a pretty good mood when I got off work last night and decided that I'd make the wife some scrambled eggs and pancakes for breakfast when we got home (she worked as well so we drove together). Ended up helping myself to some... Recompadrol FTW, especially since this didn't really count as an IF day :P! Was damn good. Then we went to bed around 9:30AM and didn't get up until 4:30PM. Slept great. Did some abs for 15mins and then left for work. Popped my BG as soon as I got here. Will be eating again around 9:30PM. So tempted to order a pizza but the wife packed me a good lunch ! The carb-up with that Parmesan chicken seemed to do me some good with Legs the following day and whats up for tomorrow??? LEGS!

    FUAAAAAAAA!!!!

    DJ
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  29. I slept in today too, rainy. Taught a gung fu class & relaxed

    Took some Gold Feast fruit punch with dinner...yum

  30. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    I slept in today too, rainy. Taught a gung fu class & relaxed

    Took some Gold Feast fruit punch with dinner...yum
    I didn't really mind taking today off especially if I'm lifting legs later today. Sometimes running the day before can cause pre-fatigue for the weight lifting which really hinders any noticeable gains. My legs have fully recovered from the last leg day and I'm totally ready to kill it tomorrow and see what kind of numbers I can put up.
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. My Experience with Green MAGnitude and Purple Wraath!
    By thetinyguy in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-25-2011, 01:06 PM
  2. Gettin Mean with Blue Gene! (Sponsored)
    By Aaelael in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 140
    Last Post: 01-20-2011, 02:33 AM
  3. Blue Gene and Osteobolin-C Unsponsered Log
    By John Smeton in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-08-2009, 11:13 PM
  4. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-06-2009, 09:18 PM
  5. Restructuring Genetics with BLUE GENE
    By jaymdubbs in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 10-04-2008, 09:03 AM
Log in
Log in