DJBeanPole Turns Colors with BLUE Gene and PURPLE Wraath! (sponsored)

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Look back at some of my previous workouts...

    Do you guys think I'm overtraining? Should I spend less time on accessory lifts? For instance, the muscletwins on youtube usually do 4 exercises (2per body part such as chest/tris), 4-5 sets each exercise, typically not doing more than 20 sets. They also say do what works for you. I've always wondered if I dropped my set numbers down a bit if I'd see better results...
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM


  2. Hmm this would be good wanta make sure everyone gets chance to chime. For me I seem to know when i've over trained. It's telling myself to stop for rest that sucks.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    Hmm this would be good wanta make sure everyone gets chance to chime. For me I seem to know when i've over trained. It's telling myself to stop for rest that sucks.
    I never feel overtrained. I feel like.I can do more. Maybe I'm not recognizing the effects of overtraining? I'm still making gains!

    Sent from my Thunderbolt using AM for Android!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  4. Meal iI cooked for the wife tonight: parmesan chicken, whole wheat spaghetti, garlic bread and celorza... er, ceasar salad haha. Good carb up before my dreaded leg day!



    Name:  ForumRunner_20120822_210809.png
Views: 41
Size:  396.0 KB

    Yum!

    Sent from my Thunderbolt using AM for Android!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  5. Phone update! Its date night w the wife so I won't be near a computer.

    DAY 16: LISS Cardio

    Argh welcome back cardio. Hadn't done any since honeymoon. Dexaprine was popped today prior just to help me get through it. Seemed to work when I used it to do HIIT at the resort lol. Longest 2 miles of my life! Took me around 25min and burned 425cals at 6mph.

    Surprise of the day: my weight is only 223lbs, and I've been eating like a horse, sometimes even dirty! Weight still staying low which while nice (gains/strength are still increasing... Must be a recomp lol) I'd like to see it go up. Planning on upping my protein and Carb intake once I start my lecheek log.

    Random note: I'm leaning out. Vascularity improving. I always notice it a few hours after my fees window closes. Feel hard all over and veins are protruding. Great Feeling. BG has kicked in!

    Sent from my Thunderbolt using AM for Android!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  6. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole
    Meal iI cooked for the wife tonight: parmesan chicken, whole wheat spaghetti, garlic bread and celorza... er, ceasar salad haha. Good carb up before my dreaded leg day!

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=64 758"/>

    Yum!

    Sent from my Thunderbolt using AM for Android!
    Wow, that would taste so good right now. Looking good Chef DJ !!!
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  7. Battling legs right now.in the gym... Already set one PR

    Sent from my Thunderbolt using AM for Android!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  8. Make that two

    Sent from my Thunderbolt using AM for Android!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  9. ^ That meal looks delish!!

    2 Pr's in 10 minutes. Go on with ya bad self!

  10. Three! All done! Update later at work!!!

    Sent from my Thunderbolt using AM for Android!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM
    •   
       


  11. DAY 16: LEGENDARY LEGS!

    Really excited to be writing about this update. Had a PHENOMENAL day in the gym. Shot up out as soon as my alarm went off and immediately went to the pantry and popped my Blue Gene. Attempted to wake up the wife since she told me to with no avail. Went back to the kitchen, mixed up my Purple Wraath, kissed the wife goodbye and headed to the gym. I was so freaking PUMPED UP walking into that place. I was MAD at everything. The weights, people getting in my way, the water fountain... you name it... I just had aggression pooling out of me. Each time I approached the squat rack I made sure I slammed my shoulders into the bar to get them set. Each time I finished a set I would toss the bar back into the rack. I was just on fire! Get outta my way, ANTMAN COMING THROUGH!!!

    SQUATS: 135x10 165x10 185x8 205x6 225x3... bolded only because those were higher reps than last week. I know they aren't technically PRs but it felt great to see that I could achieve those numbers again, especially 225. Squats (and legs in general) are my worst exercise. And I went WIDE again as opposed to last week. I told myself walking into the gym that I was done with the disappointing leg days where I walk out of the gym thinking I could have done more. I was going to BLAST my legs and make sure they knew that I was done ****ING around!!!

    FRONT SQUATS: 95x10,10 135x5 135x10 BOOM!

    LEG PRESS: 225x10 315x10 405x10 425x10 455x6 YEAAAAAAAAA!!!!

    SEATED CALF RAISE: 150x15,15,15 SCORCHER!

    HAMSTRING CURLS: 145x12,12 PR for reps!

    LEG EXTENSION: 155x10,10 PR for reps!

    Walked out of these exhausted. And I didn't feel like I left anything behind. In fact I wanted MORE! I was so jacked up after the squats/legpress I felt I could have stayed in there forever and kept banging weight around. But I had to leave to get ready for work ! Felt amazing. I really feel like Blue Gene is starting to shine here and I'm sad because the bottle is about 2/3 empty! It is starting to give me a hell of a run! I'm not sure if this is comparable to the "on" feeling you get from AAS/PH, but I certainly feel ON! I'm very excited for tomorrow because it is my favorite... SHOULDERS. Hoping to start seeing PRs all across the board on all days.

    Note: I think this is also due in part to my body starting to respond to my diet. I started bulking (eating more calories) as soon as I got home from honeymoon (and on the honeymoon, who am I kidding lol... but alcohol doesn't count ) and yesterday I actually took my weight and it was only 223. This had me somewhat confused because I've been eating like a horse but the weight hasn't budged. But NOW the strength is starting to go up, and its is starting to be reflected in the numbers as well. I'm thinking within the next week or so my bodyweight will slowly start to increase! Hopefully just muscle ! And with my Lecheek log just DYING to be started... I think it will make an excellent segue at just the right time!

    Stay tuned... exciting things are happening!

    DJ
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  12. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole
    DAY 16: LEGENDARY LEGS!

    Really excited to be writing about this update. Had a PHENOMENAL day in the gym. Shot up out as soon as my alarm went off and immediately went to the pantry and popped my Blue Gene. Attempted to wake up the wife since she told me to with no avail. Went back to the kitchen, mixed up my Purple Wraath, kissed the wife goodbye and headed to the gym. I was so freaking PUMPED UP walking into that place. I was MAD at everything. The weights, people getting in my way, the water fountain... you name it... I just had aggression pooling out of me. Each time I approached the squat rack I made sure I slammed my shoulders into the bar to get them set. Each time I finished a set I would toss the bar back into the rack. I was just on fire! Get outta my way, ANTMAN COMING THROUGH!!!

    SQUATS: 135x10 165x10 185x8 205x6 225x3... bolded only because those were higher reps than last week. I know they aren't technically PRs but it felt great to see that I could achieve those numbers again, especially 225. Squats (and legs in general) are my worst exercise. And I went WIDE again as opposed to last week. I told myself walking into the gym that I was done with the disappointing leg days where I walk out of the gym thinking I could have done more. I was going to BLAST my legs and make sure they knew that I was done ****ING around!!!

    FRONT SQUATS: 95x10,10 135x5 135x10 BOOM!

    LEG PRESS: 225x10 315x10 405x10 425x10 455x6 YEAAAAAAAAA!!!!

    SEATED CALF RAISE: 150x15,15,15 SCORCHER!

    HAMSTRING CURLS: 145x12,12 PR for reps!

    LEG EXTENSION: 155x10,10 PR for reps!

    Walked out of these exhausted. And I didn't feel like I left anything behind. In fact I wanted MORE! I was so jacked up after the squats/legpress I felt I could have stayed in there forever and kept banging weight around. But I had to leave to get ready for work ! Felt amazing. I really feel like Blue Gene is starting to shine here and I'm sad because the bottle is about 2/3 empty! It is starting to give me a hell of a run! I'm not sure if this is comparable to the "on" feeling you get from AAS/PH, but I certainly feel ON! I'm very excited for tomorrow because it is my favorite... SHOULDERS. Hoping to start seeing PRs all across the board on all days.

    Note: I think this is also due in part to my body starting to respond to my diet. I started bulking (eating more calories) as soon as I got home from honeymoon (and on the honeymoon, who am I kidding lol... but alcohol doesn't count ) and yesterday I actually took my weight and it was only 223. This had me somewhat confused because I've been eating like a horse but the weight hasn't budged. But NOW the strength is starting to go up, and its is starting to be reflected in the numbers as well. I'm thinking within the next week or so my bodyweight will slowly start to increase! Hopefully just muscle ! And with my Lecheek log just DYING to be started... I think it will make an excellent segue at just the right time!

    Stay tuned... exciting things are happening!

    DJ
    Legendary legs ???? Gots to read this update.
    Squats, squats and then massive leg press. Legendary indeed. Legendary indeed sir. Should be fun day at work.....eh ?
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  13. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney

    Legendary legs ???? Gots to read this update.
    Squats, squats and then massive leg press. Legendary indeed. Legendary indeed sir. Should be fun day at work.....eh ?
    Uhhh... Yea haha. Hamstrings are already feeling tight. Usually post workout if I have to work the soreness doesn't kick in until about 4am so that should be fun. DOMS in the next two days will be worse. However these two supplements praise recovery so we'll see how it goes :0

    Sent from my Thunderbolt using AM for Android!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  14. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole

    Uhhh... Yea haha. Hamstrings are already feeling tight. Usually post workout if I have to work the soreness doesn't kick in until about 4am so that should be fun. DOMS in the next two days will be worse. However these two supplements praise recovery so we'll see how it goes :0

    Sent from my Thunderbolt using AM for Android!
    Good stuff DJ !
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  15. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney

    Good stuff DJ !
    Ty sir!

    Sent from my Thunderbolt using AM for Android!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  16. Yall don't need a pool boy or yard mower do you? just asking cause I will work for food ^^^^^

    Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Meal iI cooked for the wife tonight: parmesan chicken, whole wheat spaghetti, garlic bread and celorza... er, ceasar salad haha. Good carb up before my dreaded leg day!



    Name:  ForumRunner_20120822_210809.png
Views: 41
Size:  396.0 KB

    Yum!

    Sent from my Thunderbolt using AM for Android!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  17. Haha. I wish I had a pool. The freaking yard sucks. Especially the backyard. I moved in with the wife and she's been in her house now for about 3 years (had it built new). They sodded the front yard which was fine, but seeded/strawed the back. Whatever seed they used SUCKED BALLS. Weed galore. Probably some cheap ass ****. I'm almost tempted to just till up the whole thing and redo it all with top quality grass seed. You can't even walk barefoot in it some of the weeds/stalks that stick up after a mowing are so hard that they cut you. Lame!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  18. Hell IDC just hire me and pay me with fooooood! That pic had me begging my wife to make me a snack dang it I'm trying to lose weight but that looked ooooohhhh sooooo gooood!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Hell IDC just hire me and pay me with fooooood! That pic had me begging my wife to make me a snack dang it I'm trying to lose weight but that looked ooooohhhh sooooo gooood!
    Yeaaaaa buddy it was amazing. Still half 1.5 chicken breasts left! Was gonna bring some in for dinner tonight at work but there is a pitch in since someone is leaving and I figured I'd just pig out on the pitch in. But like 99% of people brought a dessert, including me. LOL. Damn the luck!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  20. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    DAY 16: LEGENDARY LEGS!

    Really excited to be writing about this update. Had a PHENOMENAL day in the gym. Shot up out as soon as my alarm went off and immediately went to the pantry and popped my Blue Gene. Attempted to wake up the wife since she told me to with no avail. Went back to the kitchen, mixed up my Purple Wraath, kissed the wife goodbye and headed to the gym. I was so freaking PUMPED UP walking into that place. I was MAD at everything. The weights, people getting in my way, the water fountain... you name it... I just had aggression pooling out of me. Each time I approached the squat rack I made sure I slammed my shoulders into the bar to get them set. Each time I finished a set I would toss the bar back into the rack. I was just on fire! Get outta my way, ANTMAN COMING THROUGH!!!

    SQUATS: 135x10 165x10 185x8 205x6 225x3... bolded only because those were higher reps than last week. I know they aren't technically PRs but it felt great to see that I could achieve those numbers again, especially 225. Squats (and legs in general) are my worst exercise. And I went WIDE again as opposed to last week. I told myself walking into the gym that I was done with the disappointing leg days where I walk out of the gym thinking I could have done more. I was going to BLAST my legs and make sure they knew that I was done ****ING around!!!

    FRONT SQUATS: 95x10,10 135x5 135x10 BOOM!

    LEG PRESS: 225x10 315x10 405x10 425x10 455x6 YEAAAAAAAAA!!!!

    SEATED CALF RAISE: 150x15,15,15 SCORCHER!

    HAMSTRING CURLS: 145x12,12 PR for reps!

    LEG EXTENSION: 155x10,10 PR for reps!

    Walked out of these exhausted. And I didn't feel like I left anything behind. In fact I wanted MORE! I was so jacked up after the squats/legpress I felt I could have stayed in there forever and kept banging weight around. But I had to leave to get ready for work ! Felt amazing. I really feel like Blue Gene is starting to shine here and I'm sad because the bottle is about 2/3 empty! It is starting to give me a hell of a run! I'm not sure if this is comparable to the "on" feeling you get from AAS/PH, but I certainly feel ON! I'm very excited for tomorrow because it is my favorite... SHOULDERS. Hoping to start seeing PRs all across the board on all days.

    Note: I think this is also due in part to my body starting to respond to my diet. I started bulking (eating more calories) as soon as I got home from honeymoon (and on the honeymoon, who am I kidding lol... but alcohol doesn't count ) and yesterday I actually took my weight and it was only 223. This had me somewhat confused because I've been eating like a horse but the weight hasn't budged. But NOW the strength is starting to go up, and its is starting to be reflected in the numbers as well. I'm thinking within the next week or so my bodyweight will slowly start to increase! Hopefully just muscle ! And with my Lecheek log just DYING to be started... I think it will make an excellent segue at just the right time!

    Stay tuned... exciting things are happening!

    DJ

    GRATS DUDE!!! its always awesome to make PRs especially on the the hardest day of the week!!!

    subbed!!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Look back at some of my previous workouts...

    Do you guys think I'm overtraining? Should I spend less time on accessory lifts? For instance, the muscletwins on youtube usually do 4 exercises (2per body part such as chest/tris), 4-5 sets each exercise, typically not doing more than 20 sets. They also say do what works for you. I've always wondered if I dropped my set numbers down a bit if I'd see better results...
    Were you on gear? I looked at the back / bis and the shoulder workout, and both seem to have ALOT of volume..which is not so bad when youre on stuff. I would get rid of some of the exercises when coming off the stuff cause youre no longer feeding your body the extra outside whatever youre taking and your muscles wont be able to handle it. OR if it is working for you, and youre making gains, still do it! Maybe take out a couple of the exercises and you should be fine.

    For example,

    Deadlift
    7x3 (powerlifting) or less sets more reps for hypertrophy
    Kroc rows
    3x10
    Pullups
    3xfailure

    and a bicep movement or 2 of your choice for 2-3 sets.

    That usually works pretty well but everyone is different. Long story short, I try to stick to 2-3 main or compound exercises with 1-2 accessory exercises. anyone should feel free to correct me cause I dont want to be giving bad advice, this is just what ive been taught

  22. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    Were you on gear? I looked at the back / bis and the shoulder workout, and both seem to have ALOT of volume..which is not so bad when youre on stuff. I would get rid of some of the exercises when coming off the stuff cause youre no longer feeding your body the extra outside whatever youre taking and your muscles wont be able to handle it. OR if it is working for you, and youre making gains, still do it! Maybe take out a couple of the exercises and you should be fine.

    For example,

    Deadlift
    7x3 (powerlifting) or less sets more reps for hypertrophy
    Kroc rows
    3x10
    Pullups
    3xfailure

    and a bicep movement or 2 of your choice for 2-3 sets.

    That usually works pretty well but everyone is different. Long story short, I try to stick to 2-3 main or compound exercises with 1-2 accessory exercises. anyone should feel free to correct me cause I dont want to be giving bad advice, this is just what ive been taught
    ALSO it also depends on your training goals and your diet

  23. Never been on gear brosef I just love working out! But I may try a trial week of cutting back (or a month) and see i notice anything. WELCOME good.sir!!!!

    Sent from my Thunderbolt using AM for Android!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  24. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Never been on gear brosef I just love working out! But I may try a trial week of cutting back (or a month) and see i notice anything. WELCOME good.sir!!!!

    Sent from my Thunderbolt using AM for Android!
    No problem!! I know exactly how it is. When im in the gym I just wanna kill it and lift everything!!! eventually thought after doing that for a while my body started breaking down. I was always tired, always sore, always in a bad mood. It sucked. You also get kinda bored and it feels like hey i gotta grind this next 20 sets. Sometimes its more fun and easier to have less sets cause you know you only have a limited amount of sets to kill it in!!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    No problem!! I know exactly how it is. When im in the gym I just wanna kill it and lift everything!!! eventually thought after doing that for a while my body started breaking down. I was always tired, always sore, always in a bad mood. It sucked. You also get kinda bored and it feels like hey i gotta grind this next 20 sets. Sometimes its more fun and easier to have less sets cause you know you only have a limited amount of sets to kill it in!!
    I haven't gotten to that point yet. I always feel like I can do more, MORE, MOAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRR!!!! Haha. Maybe I'm just crazy. But I'll try and do what works for me and perhaps switch it up and see if I make/lose gains. The gym is where I find my center, my moment of zen or whatever... home sweet home !
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  26. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole

    I haven't gotten to that point yet. I always feel like I can do more, MORE, MOAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRR!!!! Haha. Maybe I'm just crazy. But I'll try and do what works for me and perhaps switch it up and see if I make/lose gains. The gym is where I find my center, my moment of zen or whatever... home sweet home !
    **** yeah bro! In for that!

  27. In.. Is BG good for a non hormonal run.. Say Like if coming off anabeta elite+erase.. Kinda like a maintenance or bridge type supp?

  28. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    In.. Is BG good for a non hormonal run.. Say Like if coming off anabeta elite+erase.. Kinda like a maintenance or bridge type supp?
    I'd say there is definitely a niche for it in your rather well-coined phrase of "maintenance/bridge" supplement. That actually wouldn't be a bad idea. You'd have to double check with RenegadeRows (or any CL rep... none have poked their heads in here which I find strange), but I think that application for BG would work splendidly. Took me about 2 weeks to feel it, but now that its in my system... GAH DAMN!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  29. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole

    I'd say there is definitely a niche for it in your rather well-coined phrase of "maintenance/bridge" supplement. That actually wouldn't be a bad idea. You'd have to double check with RenegadeRows (or any CL rep... none have poked their heads in here which I find strange), but I think that application for BG would work splendidly. Took me about 2 weeks to feel it, but now that its in my system... GAH DAMN!
    Yea I noticed u said bottle is 2/3 gone .. But I love that drive and focus where ur just angry walking in and nothing can stop u. No time for slackers mode

  30. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Yea I noticed u said bottle is 2/3 gone .. But I love that drive and focus where ur just angry walking in and nothing can stop u. No time for slackers mode
    Thats how it is everyday, and not just in the gym... it definitely pumped my aggression up bigtime. I've never felt this before. I likey.
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. My Experience with Green MAGnitude and Purple Wraath!
    By thetinyguy in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-25-2011, 01:06 PM
  2. Gettin Mean with Blue Gene! (Sponsored)
    By Aaelael in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 140
    Last Post: 01-20-2011, 02:33 AM
  3. Blue Gene and Osteobolin-C Unsponsered Log
    By John Smeton in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-08-2009, 11:13 PM
  4. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-06-2009, 09:18 PM
  5. Restructuring Genetics with BLUE GENE
    By jaymdubbs in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 10-04-2008, 09:03 AM
Log in
Log in