The Beast getting super dense with Purus Labs (sponsored log)

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
I'm fortunate enough to log and review Purus Labs brand new pre work out formula, ConDense. I'm absolutely excited about it. Im like a kid at christmas with anticipation. cant wait till it gets here.

I'll grade it on my a few different aspects. Its a pwo so obviously energy will be key. I know its nitrate loaded so i'll be looking for the pump, and increase in vascularity. I'll also report on how well it keeps me focused in the gym. Sometimes at the end of a long night i do catch my self wandering at times. I'll also look for flavor. thats the only down fall to my current favorite pre work out which is purus's muscle marinade. Love all of the above about it though.

I will be using this along with all of the normal supplements, creatine, glutamine, arganine, alcar, glocosamine and chondrotin and my multi. Right now I'm in bulk mode now that summer is almost over. May actually be starting a big nasty cycle pretty soon also (50mg dbols, 750mgs test, 500mgs eq). I'll be eating anywhere between 3300 and 4300kcals per day. typically 40% pro 30% carbs 30% fats, but im in the process of fine tuning for the leanest gains possible. lower cals on off/cardio days, big numbers on lift days. As far as my lifting schedule I'm running mon, tue, thur, fri and i'll hit steady state cardio after lifts to keep my bf levels around the same since im in bulk mode.

current stats,

5'10
13%

Right now my best lifts are,
bench 385x6
Squat 425x4
Rack dead 425x6 (floor deads suck due to a huge lack of mobility in my hips and hammys)
Standing Mil press 225x1

I'll be sure to log my workouts and keep this minimum 4 days a week. i keep a notebook in the gym to chase numbers for progression, i'll just transfer that over to the computer screen.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
First!!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
2nd. :D

murk01

murk01

Awards
3rd....just don't feel as good as first. :(

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Deff in on this man!!!! Gotta add this to my daily
Morning **** threads to look at :)

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
In deeply

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im In the house like furniture!!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
silenteuphor

silenteuphor

Awards
I'm in too -- I am a big Muscle Marinade guy and look forward to seeing what Condense can do!

silenteuphor

silenteuphor

Awards
I'm fortunate enough to log and review Purus Labs brand new pre work out formula, ConDense. I'm absolutely excited about it. Im like a kid at christmas with anticipation. cant wait till it gets here.

I'll grade it on my a few different aspects. Its a pwo so obviously energy will be key. I know its nitrate loaded so i'll be looking for the pump, and increase in vascularity. I'll also report on how well it keeps me focused in the gym. Sometimes at the end of a long night i do catch my self wandering at times. I'll also look for flavor. thats the only down fall to my current favorite pre work out which is purus's muscle marinade. Love all of the above about it though.

I will be using this along with all of the normal supplements, creatine, glutamine, arganine, alcar, glocosamine and chondrotin and my multi. Right now I'm in bulk mode now that summer is almost over. May actually be starting a big nasty cycle pretty soon also (50mg dbols, 750mgs test, 500mgs eq). I'll be eating anywhere between 3300 and 4300kcals per day. typically 40% pro 30% carbs 30% fats, but im in the process of fine tuning for the leanest gains possible. lower cals on off/cardio days, big numbers on lift days. As far as my lifting schedule I'm running mon, tue, thur, fri and i'll hit steady state cardio after lifts to keep my bf levels around the same since im in bulk mode.

current stats,

5'10
13%

Right now my best lifts are,
bench 385x6
Squat 425x4
Rack dead 425x6 (floor deads suck due to a huge lack of mobility in my hips and hammys)
Standing Mil press 225x1

I'll be sure to log my workouts and keep this minimum 4 days a week. i keep a notebook in the gym to chase numbers for progression, i'll just transfer that over to the computer screen.
P.S. very solid bench numbers for a guy your size (which is similar to me) as my 1RM is just under 300 and my x6 is probably around 245. I need to work on my strength for sure :(

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely in this bro!

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
P.S. very solid bench numbers for a guy your size (which is similar to me) as my 1RM is just under 300 and my x6 is probably around 245. I need to work on my strength for sure :(
thanks bro. back in the day it was cool to have a big bench. i was a pretty cool dude. its almost embarrasing now that my squat is only a few lbs apart. keep killin' it and you'll get there. no better feeling then putting 3 plates on the bar and hitting reps. until you put 3 plates and a quarter on. and then 3 plates and a 35, you'll understand when you get there. I have no doubt. btw. reps for a bad ass hair cut

Definitely in this bro!
sweet! this thread has become more than official with ltl's presence!

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
quick update. No ConDense in the mail yet. I'm taking a few days off of stims pre work out until it show's up. it was hard not to drink my marinade today before i hit the gym. did take my glutamine, creatine, cycle assist, efa's, aakg, dianabol, test and eq though. body weight was insanely low today at 209. like i said it was sickeningly humid im certain a i sweat out 8 lbs of water. rocked chest and tri's. weights were absolutely nothing special (in my mind).

managed to get in 3k cals roughly. it was humid as hell at work all night and i woke up late so i scrambled to throw stuff in my lunch bag... its about bed time. i'll try to do more than half ass update my back and bi's tomorrow.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
The break from stims will make a big difference.

Amazing what a week off and a light meal instead of a heavy one does to the intensity of certain pre work outs.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
quick update. No ConDense in the mail yet. I'm taking a few days off of stims pre work out until it show's up. it was hard not to drink my marinade today before i hit the gym. did take my glutamine, creatine, cycle assist, efa's, aakg, dianabol, test and eq though. body weight was insanely low today at 209. like i said it was sickeningly humid im certain a i sweat out 8 lbs of water. rocked chest and tri's. weights were absolutely nothing special (in my mind).

managed to get in 3k cals roughly. it was humid as hell at work all night and i woke up late so i scrambled to throw stuff in my lunch bag... its about bed time. i'll try to do more than half ass update my back and bi's tomorrow.
Dude I had the worst night at work due to no Stims... Ima have a hard time not downing marinade before my workout

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Dude I had the worst night at work due to no Stims... Ima have a hard time not downing marinade before my workout
i know the feeling. i was dragging ass tonight. i'm sure that wont last long.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
The break from stims will make a big difference.

Amazing what a week off and a light meal instead of a heavy one does to the intensity of certain pre work outs.
i almost forgot what its like to lift with out a pwo.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
In on this log. I wanted to try ConDense but couldn't due to impending shoulder surgery. Looks great though so I will be anxious to see what it does for you.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Welcome to the party gentlemen.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
day 2. still no ConDense :tired:

5g creatine when i woke up, 5g post workout. 5g glutamine and arganine preworkout.

Back and Bi's

pull ups, wide grip- bw. 4 sets 8 reps

Bent over row- 135x10, 185x8, 205x5, 225x5, felt good like i could hit heavier, 245x3 (pr)

wide grip cable rows- 4x8 @ 105. Slow ass reps- 8 second total, 4 sec neg, 2 sec pos, 2 sec hold

v grip pulldowns- 4x8 @ 105. Same rep count as labels.

i know the cable moves were light but man that sh*t burned like herpes.

facepulls- 4x8 @ 100lbs. ( need to work a little rehab on my rt shoulder, and work my rear delts a little more, so i'm gonna focus on them a little bit)

21 curls on the wide grip ez bar
65x10 warm up
75x7x7x6 +1 bar swing and negative

reverse grip curls on ez bar
4x8 @75

concentration curls

20lbs 3x10 (8 second reps, see cable rep count)

cant wait to get the ConDense. Had a sick pump in my arms, cant imagine how vascular i would have been.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
This sucks no Stims but the ConDense will be that much sweeter ;-)

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
todays an off day from the gym. i ate like a fat ass. i think i went over 4k cals. i was absolutely starving all night though. guess my body's trying to tell me something. probably eat some more in a little while and try to get some sleep early tonight.

still no ConDense. No caffeine for me what so ever tonight. i cant wait till it shows up.

omg i just found drstr8ed... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxxcG4jZg3A

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
todays an off day from the gym. i ate like a fat ass. i think i went over 4k cals. i was absolutely starving all night though. guess my body's trying to tell me something. probably eat some more in a little while and try to get some sleep early tonight.

still no ConDense. No caffeine for me what so ever tonight. i cant wait till it shows up.

omg i just found drstr8ed... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxxcG4jZg3A

looks like he got his Condense already LOL... Dude is huge.

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
Innnnnnnnnn. ConDense logs are about to take over the Log section.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
That's how we do ;-)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Didn't u already do that? ;-)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Aaron's first testimonial for ConDense: " I used to only be able to work 8 hours a day. I started using ConDense and now I work 24/7 and feel pumped doing it!"
Repped.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
*sigh* still no condense. wrecked my shoulders though.

CRUSHED shoulders today.

walked into an almost empty gym. grabbed the 45lb dumbells. sat down. pushed them over head for 12 reps to get the blood flowing. grabbed a 10lb plate and warmed up my rotators further immediately after. about 45 seconds later, grabbed the 65 lb bells for another warm up set of 12. another 45 seconds. another 10 lbs and 12 reps. 45 seconds later i did it again. and again. for the last set i hit 75's and then 55's for 8 each (starting to gas on the high intensity short breaks with slow negatives)

seated shoulders on the smith- 135x10 super set with 17.5lbs each hand lateral raises. 1 minute break. 185x10, super set 17.5lbs lateral raises. 1 minute. 185x8 superset 17.5. 1 minute break 135x10 no superset.

by the time i got done doing my pressing movements i thought my delts were going to pop. so i went and did cables for the same rep counts as my back day- 4 sec neg, 2 sec pause, 2 sec push.

Rear delt cable flies, 15lbsx10. 20lbsx10. 20lbsx10. 20x10 dropset 10x10

facepulls. 3x12 @ 80 lbs

20 minutes on the elliptical.

shoulders are still killing me 2 hours later. LOVE the pump.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
*sigh* still no condense. wrecked my shoulders though.

CRUSHED shoulders today.

walked into an almost empty gym. grabbed the 45lb dumbells. sat down. pushed them over head for 12 reps to get the blood flowing. grabbed a 10lb plate and warmed up my rotators further immediately after. about 45 seconds later, grabbed the 65 lb bells for another warm up set of 12. another 45 seconds. another 10 lbs and 12 reps. 45 seconds later i did it again. and again. for the last set i hit 75's and then 55's for 8 each (starting to gas on the high intensity short breaks with slow negatives)

seated shoulders on the smith- 135x10 super set with 17.5lbs each hand lateral raises. 1 minute break. 185x10, super set 17.5lbs lateral raises. 1 minute. 185x8 superset 17.5. 1 minute break 135x10 no superset.

by the time i got done doing my pressing movements i thought my delts were going to pop. so i went and did cables for the same rep counts as my back day- 4 sec neg, 2 sec pause, 2 sec push.

Rear delt cable flies, 15lbsx10. 20lbsx10. 20lbsx10. 20x10 dropset 10x10

facepulls. 3x12 @ 80 lbs

20 minutes on the elliptical.

shoulders are still killing me 2 hours later. LOVE the pump.
great workout just wait for the condense to come keep killing it.. FYI my log is up as well patiently waiting

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
great workout just wait for the condense to come keep killing it.. FYI my log is up as well patiently waiting
link it?

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
forgot to set my alarm last night. was in a rush to get to work on time and forgot my fuggin gym clothes. no condense yet. maybe it'll show up during the day and i'll be able to use it for my leg day.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
wish i didnt run out of slinshot. just ordered a large pizza. bacon. ham. pepperoni. pineapple. ftmfw. gotta cheat once in a while. guess i'll be hitting up np in a few day for some...

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Finished mine too... Gotta order :-(

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Finished mine too... Gotta order :-(
my banks fraud department has actually called me on some of the orders i've placed.. they got me for nutraplanet, western union, the place i ordered my syringes. lolol. best part is, theyre totally clueless. i'm afraid to order anything else.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wish i didnt run out of slinshot. just ordered a large pizza. bacon. ham. pepperoni. pineapple. ftmfw. gotta cheat once in a while. guess i'll be hitting up np in a few day for some...
Damn bro! I've it a back supply I slinshot! Can't run out. Btw I love bacon and pineapple on my pizza too!

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
I got a chicken parmesan pizza with pineapple last week. It was pretty good! My dad absolutely hated it though, lol