The Beast getting super dense with Purus Labs (sponsored log)

Page 2 of 9 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    todays an off day from the gym. i ate like a fat ass. i think i went over 4k cals. i was absolutely starving all night though. guess my body's trying to tell me something. probably eat some more in a little while and try to get some sleep early tonight.

    still no ConDense. No caffeine for me what so ever tonight. i cant wait till it shows up.

    omg i just found drstr8ed... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxxcG4jZg3A

    looks like he got his Condense already LOL... Dude is huge.


  2. Innnnnnnnnn. ConDense logs are about to take over the Log section.
    •   
       


  3. That's how we do ;-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    That's how we do ;-)
    & since you're around now I'm take a few vacations....

    Quote Originally Posted by broda
    Innnnnnnnnn. ConDense logs are about to take over the Log section.
    damn str8
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    & since you're around now I'm take a few vacations....

    damn str8
    Lol ^^^
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    •   
       


  6. Didn't u already do that? ;-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    Didn't u already do that? ;-)
    I work 24/7 that's how well Purus treats me.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    I work 24/7 that's how well Purus treats me.
    Agreed lol
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  9. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I work 24/7 that's how well Purus treats me.
    Aaron's first testimonial for ConDense: " I used to only be able to work 8 hours a day. I started using ConDense and now I work 24/7 and feel pumped doing it!"

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99

    Aaron's first testimonial for ConDense: " I used to only be able to work 8 hours a day. I started using ConDense and now I work 24/7 and feel pumped doing it!"
    Repped.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  11. *sigh* still no condense. wrecked my shoulders though.

    CRUSHED shoulders today.

    walked into an almost empty gym. grabbed the 45lb dumbells. sat down. pushed them over head for 12 reps to get the blood flowing. grabbed a 10lb plate and warmed up my rotators further immediately after. about 45 seconds later, grabbed the 65 lb bells for another warm up set of 12. another 45 seconds. another 10 lbs and 12 reps. 45 seconds later i did it again. and again. for the last set i hit 75's and then 55's for 8 each (starting to gas on the high intensity short breaks with slow negatives)

    seated shoulders on the smith- 135x10 super set with 17.5lbs each hand lateral raises. 1 minute break. 185x10, super set 17.5lbs lateral raises. 1 minute. 185x8 superset 17.5. 1 minute break 135x10 no superset.

    by the time i got done doing my pressing movements i thought my delts were going to pop. so i went and did cables for the same rep counts as my back day- 4 sec neg, 2 sec pause, 2 sec push.

    Rear delt cable flies, 15lbsx10. 20lbsx10. 20lbsx10. 20x10 dropset 10x10

    facepulls. 3x12 @ 80 lbs

    20 minutes on the elliptical.

    shoulders are still killing me 2 hours later. LOVE the pump.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  12. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    *sigh* still no condense. wrecked my shoulders though.

    CRUSHED shoulders today.

    walked into an almost empty gym. grabbed the 45lb dumbells. sat down. pushed them over head for 12 reps to get the blood flowing. grabbed a 10lb plate and warmed up my rotators further immediately after. about 45 seconds later, grabbed the 65 lb bells for another warm up set of 12. another 45 seconds. another 10 lbs and 12 reps. 45 seconds later i did it again. and again. for the last set i hit 75's and then 55's for 8 each (starting to gas on the high intensity short breaks with slow negatives)

    seated shoulders on the smith- 135x10 super set with 17.5lbs each hand lateral raises. 1 minute break. 185x10, super set 17.5lbs lateral raises. 1 minute. 185x8 superset 17.5. 1 minute break 135x10 no superset.

    by the time i got done doing my pressing movements i thought my delts were going to pop. so i went and did cables for the same rep counts as my back day- 4 sec neg, 2 sec pause, 2 sec push.

    Rear delt cable flies, 15lbsx10. 20lbsx10. 20lbsx10. 20x10 dropset 10x10

    facepulls. 3x12 @ 80 lbs

    20 minutes on the elliptical.

    shoulders are still killing me 2 hours later. LOVE the pump.
    great workout just wait for the condense to come keep killing it.. FYI my log is up as well patiently waiting

  13. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    great workout just wait for the condense to come keep killing it.. FYI my log is up as well patiently waiting
    link it?
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  14. forgot to set my alarm last night. was in a rush to get to work on time and forgot my fuggin gym clothes. no condense yet. maybe it'll show up during the day and i'll be able to use it for my leg day.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  15. wish i didnt run out of slinshot. just ordered a large pizza. bacon. ham. pepperoni. pineapple. ftmfw. gotta cheat once in a while. guess i'll be hitting up np in a few day for some...
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  16. Finished mine too... Gotta order :-(
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Finished mine too... Gotta order :-(
    my banks fraud department has actually called me on some of the orders i've placed.. they got me for nutraplanet, western union, the place i ordered my syringes. lolol. best part is, theyre totally clueless. i'm afraid to order anything else.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  18. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668
    wish i didnt run out of slinshot. just ordered a large pizza. bacon. ham. pepperoni. pineapple. ftmfw. gotta cheat once in a while. guess i'll be hitting up np in a few day for some...
    Damn bro! I've it a back supply I slinshot! Can't run out. Btw I love bacon and pineapple on my pizza too!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  19. I got a chicken parmesan pizza with pineapple last week. It was pretty good! My dad absolutely hated it though, lol

  20. Yeah I only have 1 bottle of SLINshot in my cabinet....

    I'm going to have to probably snag me a pizza tonight....

    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Yeah I only have 1 bottle of SLINshot in my cabinet....

    I'm going to have to probably snag me a pizza tonight....

    If you're going to a commercial place then Domino's has 50% off pizzas this week. Otherwise....eff you.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Damn bro! I've it a back supply I slinshot! Can't run out. Btw I love bacon and pineapple on my pizza too!
    i issue a man challenge to anyone who doesnt love bacon period. dont care if its on pizza, in your booze, it doesnt matter.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  23. Bacon cheese burger with BBQ sauce is my manwich!!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Bacon cheese burger with BBQ sauce is my manwich!!
    Before I was serious about the gym I used to get the baconator or bacon double deluxe almost daily from wendy's.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  25. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Before I was serious about the gym I used to get the baconator or bacon double deluxe almost daily from wendy's.
    that sounds kinda good. i might go to wildwings or 5 guys and get a bacon burger in a few hours...
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  26. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Before I was serious about the gym I used to get the baconator or bacon double deluxe almost daily from wendy's.
    that sounds kinda good. i might go to wildwings or 5 guys and get a bacon burger in a few hours...
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  27. I like Bacon but can't really eat it......

  28. All this talk of bacon and pizza is making me hungry. If we aren't careful this is going to have to turn into a Fat Smack XR log....

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    All this talk of bacon and pizza is making me hungry. If we aren't careful this is going to have to turn into a Fat Smack XR log....
    wouldnt that be sweet...
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 75
    Last Post: 07-14-2010, 01:41 PM
  2. MrJ gets RECYCLEd with Purus Labs(sponsored)
    By Mrjustin in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-23-2009, 01:16 AM
  3. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-29-2009, 07:49 AM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-21-2009, 06:14 PM
Log in
Log in