Fill my muscle bellies with ConDense! follow...

Page 9 of 13 First ... 7891011 ... Last

  1. Hit some shoulder work today, with 1 scoop condense. Trying to cap my shoulders as best as i can before this show..

    Reverse peck deck 5 sets 4-10 reps
    BTK bb military 4 sets 6-10 reps
    Rear db fly- 5 sets 8-12 reps
    Db upright row 2 sets
    Bb upright row to push press 2 sets
    Lateral raise 2 sets
    Front raise 2 sets
    --rotator cuff work--
    --500 cals on cardio

    Pumps was awesome today as well, i was in a severe deficite yestarday too, so i probably burnt through what glycogen retention i had stored. Traps were poppin and my shoulders filled the shirt all the way up. Fore arm veins were bangin too, that motivated me a lot lol from the looks of my tub i have about 5 days left.

    Food today..

    Meal 1-
    70g strawberries
    70g pineapple
    1/2 cup greek yogy
    8 oz almond milk
    --blend and drink--
    9.5 oz chicken breast
    2 tbsp balsamic vinagerette
    1 cup french green beans

    Meal 2
    Fiesta lime chicken breast from applebees with broccoli (no rice, no tortilla strips)
    1 sugar free pb cup from coldstone
    1 ohh yea strawberry pro shake
    Psalms 62:1-62:2


  2. mad props fam, gotta say that is intense and serious dedication! Seeing some great workouts even with the carb cutting, which I know for a fact ain't fun at all, but it will pay off down with the road with your competition and let us know whats good with that, when is your show?
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by SinX
    mad props fam, gotta say that is intense and serious dedication! Seeing some great workouts even with the carb cutting, which I know for a fact ain't fun at all, but it will pay off down with the road with your competition and let us know whats good with that, when is your show?
    October 13th my man. Appreciate the words of encouragement bro
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  4. Cardio tonight only, gonna aim for 600 cals.

    Food today..

    Meal 1-
    Two oven roasted chicken breast from lees chicken
    Two cups green beans
    One biscuit
    One oh yeah protein shake

    Meal two
    One oven roasted chicken breast from lees chicken
    1/2 cup green beans
    1 oh yeah protien shake

    Snacks
    1 peanut cluster atkins bar
    4 tbsp pb
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  5. 1.5 scoops of purus condese and some chest action. Had very good contractions today and a nice full chest, so the blood flow was nice. Slight pump even with minimal carbs (thank you nitrates).

    Incline db fly 30x10
    Bench- 205x2
    Incline db- 70x8
    Machine press (palms facing)- 115x10
    Cable fly-30x10

    Did 17 sets total and took me about an hr including ab work. The energy i get from condense is smooth and jitter free, love it! After lookin at my tub again it looks like i have 4 scoops TOPS.. maybe 3.5
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga
    1.5 scoops of purus condese and some chest action. Had very good contractions today and a nice full chest, so the blood flow was nice. Slight pump even with minimal carbs (thank you nitrates).

    Incline db fly 30x10
    Bench- 205x2
    Incline db- 70x8
    Machine press (palms facing)- 115x10
    Cable fly-30x10

    Did 17 sets total and took me about an hr including ab work. The energy i get from condense is smooth and jitter free, love it! After lookin at my tub again it looks like i have 4 scoops TOPS.. maybe 3.5
    I hate when good **** runs out
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    I hate when good **** runs out
    Yeah

    Meal 1
    184g egg white
    2 oz gourmet ham (fricks)
    Franks hot sauce
    1/2 c low fat cottage cheese

    Workout

    Meal 2
    140g mixed frozen fruit
    8 oz unsweetend coconut milk
    5g leucine
    1 scoop vanilla pro
    --blend and drink--
    8 oz ground chicken
    2 oz chopped mushroom
    Crushed red pepper
    2 tbsp olive oil balsamic
    1/2 c lowfat cottage cheese

    Snack
    140g blueberries
    8 oz unsweetend coconut milk
    5g leucine
    1 scoop vanilla pro
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  8. When's your comp
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    When's your comp
    3 weeks.. october 13th
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  10. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga

    3 weeks.. october 13th
    You got this
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  11. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    3 weeks.. october 13th
    keep killing it! You need to post some pics at the end!!

  12. Best of luck man can't wait to see some progress pics. Not much longer until you can devour some meals

  13. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo
    keep killing it! You need to post some pics at the end!!
    Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76
    Best of luck man can't wait to see some progress pics. Not much longer until you can devour some meals
    Thanks fellas. Ill post pics, either two days out or the day before. I will get em up though, promise that lol
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  14. 1 scoop condense

    Arm sesh
    Ez bar curl
    High cable curl
    Pdb pinwheel curl
    Straight bar tri ext
    No attachment cable ext
    Ez skull crusher
    Rope ext

    Had a very good pump today in both my triceps and bis. Very surprising considering my diet. Veiny as hell again, nice deep focus and great contractions today! My tris are sore and i havent even fell asleep yet ..

    Supps:
    Condense
    Gw @5mg
    Osta @10mg
    3 pumps formestane daily
    Multi
    Potassium
    Leucine

    Meal 1
    140g mixed berries
    8 oz unsweetend coconut milk
    5g leucine
    1 scooo vanilla pro
    --blend and drink--
    230g egg white
    2 oz gourmet ham (fricks)
    Franks hot sauce
    4 oz ground chicken breast
    2 tbsp olive oil balsamic
    1 oz chopped mushroom
    Crushed red pepper

    Meal 2
    4 oz ground chicken breast
    1 oz chopped mushroom
    2 tbsp olive oil balsamic
    Crushed red pepper
    1.25 cup lowfat cottege cheese

    Snack
    1 scoop nutrex protein
    8 oz unsweetend coconut milk
    4 tbsp pb
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  15. 2 big meal going on there.

    So how does ConDense stack up against other pre w/o that you have used in the past?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    2 big meal going on there.

    So how does ConDense stack up against other pre w/o that you have used in the past?
    Id say its top three for sure. Now... out of the last three ive used recently, it takes first.

    Recently..
    1. Condense
    2. ********
    3. ***

    All
    1. *********
    2. Condense
    3. *******
    4.********

    So it ranks pretty freakin good, considering ive tried hella preworkouts. Im going to order a bottle for my bulk, see how well the nitrates/pumps feel when my glycogen stores are filled.
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  17. [QUOTE=tyga tyga;3617690]Id say its top three for sure. Now... out of the last three ive used recently, it takes first.

    Recently..
    1. Condense
    2. ********
    3. ***

    All
    1. *********
    2. Condense
    3. *******
    4.********

    So it ranks pretty freakin good,/QUOTE]


    So you don't think Condense is as good as 1.********* ??

  18. Nah i love *********
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  19. Consumed only a scoop of condense today, switched today to back, tomorrow is strictly cardio and thursday will be leg day...

    Back (focus-thickness)
    D handle pulldowns (facing away from pads)
    Db row
    Bb rows from the corner?
    Rack deads
    Close grip pull ups

    Pretty good pump today as well. My drive is way up, i think its because i know this show is coming up soon and i need to really buckle down. I shouldve taken a picture of my for arms today lol im gettin freakin veiny! Nitrates blown my vein walls out lol

    Diet
    Meal 1-
    230g egg whites
    2 oz gourmet ham
    Franks hotsauce
    ----------------------
    140g blueberries
    8 oz unsweetend coconut milk
    5g leucine
    1 scoop vanilla pro
    Cinnamon powder
    Blend and drink
    1/2 c lowfat cottege cheese
    2 tbsp pb

    Meal 2
    8 oz ground chicken
    Southwest chipotle seasoning
    .75 oz chopped mushroom
    2 tbsp olive oil balsamic
    1 scoop nutrex pro
    8oz unsweetend coconut milk
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  20. You definitly have your diet in check. Wish I had time to make meals like these^^^

  21. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo
    You definitly have your diet in check. Wish I had time to make meals like these^^^
    Thanks bro. Ill usually cook 1lb ground chicken all at once, split it in half and that last two days. Then cook my egg whites and ham at night for the next morning (drain the water out after you reheat it) and add my hotsauce before i leave for work. I cant stand cooking all my meals for the week at once, its usually all dried up by friday lol
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  22. That would drive me absolutely insane. Props man I could never do that. What I want to eat changes everyday haha

  23. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76
    That would drive me absolutely insane. Props man I could never do that. What I want to eat changes everyday haha
    Yea i eat the same thing until i get tired of it then ill switch it lol its annoying to say the least.. cant wait to "bulk" again. Will shoot for 170lbs
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  24. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Yea i eat the same thing until i get tired of it then ill switch it lol its annoying to say the least.. cant wait to "bulk" again. Will shoot for 170lbs
    I've be eating the same things every day 5 days a week for the past 9 weeks.. I'm ready to puke

  25. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo

    I've be eating the same things every day 5 days a week for the past 9 weeks.. I'm ready to puke
    x_x
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Question Regarding My First Cycle with 4-AD
    By ajntorinj in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-22-2007, 06:18 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-15-2004, 01:17 PM
  3. Planning my first cycle with 1-T Pro
    By jefflong3323 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-26-2004, 09:42 AM
  4. what to stack my methyl test with?
    By wildcat24 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-14-2003, 09:03 PM
  5. Which diet should I run my ucp-1 with?
    By goin_big in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 07-31-2003, 11:20 PM
Log in
Log in