Fill my muscle bellies with ConDense! follow...

Page 8 of 8 First ... 678

  1. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo

    It's like christmas morning waiting for the TYGA final pics!!
    Yessir! Im not as shredded as i want to be. But, everyone around me thinks ill do decent.

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    Damn you dropped weight quick.
    Yea, ill go about it a lil different next time. SLOWLY lower carbs, start 14 weeks out not a spur of the moment eight weeks out when im at 15-17% bf and decide im gonna do a show.
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep


  2. Damn fam still fckin mad intense over there, def on hardcore mode over there with the meals and weight loss but still just a few more days out and I gotta good feelin I can say for mad heads here we wish ya the best and we know ya got this, def let us know whas good when ur out yo!

  3. Quote Originally Posted by SinX
    Damn fam still fckin mad intense over there, def on hardcore mode over there with the meals and weight loss but still just a few more days out and I gotta good feelin I can say for mad heads here we wish ya the best and we know ya got this, def let us know whas good when ur out yo!
    Will do bro.

    Today...

    48g redmill thick rolled oats
    114g turkey sausage 90/10
    Coffee

    12oz shredded chicken breast
    144g of brown rice
    6 tbsp organic olive oil balsamic vingerette
    ^^ split into 2 hr carb ups^^

    Eat every two hrs, no shake today, 1/4 gallon of distilled water

    No more than 130g carbs (excluding fiber)

    Sneak peak of the back with no tan and crappy lighting...


    Name:  ForumRunner_20121011_092500.png
Views: 35
Size:  277.7 KB
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep
    •   
       


  4. In before rat tail jokes.
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  5. Damn that's crazy progress
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  6. Got shredded.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    Damn that's crazy progress
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    Got shredded.
    Thanks gentlemen.
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  8. looking ripped bro graet job! I see your wearing your Finaflex band too!! LOL
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo
    looking ripped bro graet job! I see your wearing your Finaflex band too!! LOL
    Good eye!!!! Lol hell yea, love that thing..

    I have some impingement under my scapula and and upper lat. Been doing some myofascial releasing and rolling... hope it releases before the show
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  10. Lookin good man nice work

  11. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76
    Lookin good man nice work
    Appreciate it diesel
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  12. Diced. Way to kill it.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  13. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668
    Diced. Way to kill it.
    Thanks bro
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  14. Here ya go, ab shot. As you can see im still holding some fat.. first show, oh well
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  15. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga
    Here ya go, ab shot. As you can see im still holding some fat.. first show, oh well
    Cut up bro
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    Cut up bro
    Not as much as i wanted to be but, its a big step from where i was at..
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  17. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Here ya go, ab shot. As you can see im still holding some fat.. first show, oh well
    looking lean brother all your hard work has paid off.
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  18. Great stuff fam, very serious work going on there cut up like a motha yo!

  19. Not competeing, my grandma passed away at 530 this evening.
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  20. Bro sorry to hear... I'll pray for you and your family
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  21. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga
    Not competeing, my grandma passed away at 530 this evening.
    Sore to hear brother. Keep your head up.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga
    Not competeing, my grandma passed away at 530 this evening.
    Sorry to hear bro. Best of luck to you and your family
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  23. Thanks fellas.

    Whoever was running the show can kiss my rear. I literally paid the $60 for my card and the $5 for the judges comments, walked outside got the phone call, had my gf go inside and try and get my refund cuz i didnt want to go back in sobbing and the one person collecting the money wasnt understanding one bit. She didnt care. The hotel refunded me, so shout out to best western. I drove all the way (2.5hrs) to arnold mo, and basically turned right around and drove back. So, to sum it up.. i lost my grandmother, lost $200 dollars in registration/amature card fees and didnt compete. All that other crap is for the birds, i just want my grandma back.

    Take it easy guys.

    God bless
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  24. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Thanks fellas.

    Whoever was running the show can kiss my rear. I literally paid the $60 for my card and the $5 for the judges comments, walked outside got the phone call, had my gf go inside and try and get my refund cuz i didnt want to go back in sobbing and the one person collecting the money wasnt understanding one bit. She didnt care. The hotel refunded me, so shout out to best western. I drove all the way (2.5hrs) to arnold mo, and basically turned right around and drove back. So, to sum it up.. i lost my grandmother, lost $200 dollars in registration/amature card fees and didnt compete. All that other crap is for the birds, i just want my grandma back.

    Take it easy guys.

    God bless
    Holy ish fam, I'm really sorry to hear that Grand Mother passed, that's fckin terrible and I feel ya bro just be with your family and close friends now and I don't mean to sound cliche, because I lost both of mine these past two years, but they are in a better place now and it's best to celebrate their lives and surround yourself with good people ya know. I know it'll be tough the next few days, but just relax and take it easy these next few days and spend as much time as you can with your girl and family, one hundo fam, take care.

  25. I'm so sorry brother for your loss!! That just sucks! U and your family will be in my prayers god bless!
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Question Regarding My First Cycle with 4-AD
    By ajntorinj in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-22-2007, 06:18 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-15-2004, 01:17 PM
  3. Planning my first cycle with 1-T Pro
    By jefflong3323 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-26-2004, 09:42 AM
  4. what to stack my methyl test with?
    By wildcat24 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-14-2003, 09:03 PM
  5. Which diet should I run my ucp-1 with?
    By goin_big in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 07-31-2003, 11:20 PM
Log in
Log in