Fill my muscle bellies with ConDense! follow...

Page 7 of 11 First ... 56789 ... Last

  1. Today.. drank about two scoops condense an hit some chess (thug voice)

    Pre ex first
    -Cable fly-30x12 40x12x2
    Incline bench- 135x8 155x6 185x4 drop set 135x10
    Wide iso chest press- 70x8 70x8 80x8 80x8
    Db bench- 50x6 50x7 50x7 55x7

    Im tired all the time (lack of carbs) and very moody.. not fun.

    diet so far today..

    meal one:
    1 cup blueberries
    113g plain greek yogurt
    8oz unsweetend almond milk
    1 scoop vanilla protein
    --blender-- and drink
    7oz chicken
    2 tbsp skippy natural pb
    1 atkins chocolate coconut bar (9g fiber!)

    Chest was pretty full with blood, looked nice and thick as well! This week im gonna get all my carbs from fruit (blueberries and pineapple) and yogurt. See how it works for fat loss...
    Psalms 62:1-62:2


  2. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    This weed im gonna get all my carbs from
    I would say that weed will definitely help you get your carbs in haha
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76

    I would say that weed will definitely help you get your carbs in haha
    Nice lol well since you quoted me already fixing it wont make any difference lol
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  4. How's the vascularity of ConDense for ya?

    Are you pushing for moving more weight? Reps? Doing an extra set?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  5. Are your pumps gettin better?
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    Are your pumps gettin better?
    Pumps are better for sure, cant really say im movin more weight, just for the simple fact im cuttin cals. Im veiny as all get out though as soon as i touch iron tho
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  7. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga

    Pumps are better for sure, cant really say im movin more weight, just for the simple fact im cuttin cals. Im veiny as all get out though as soon as i touch iron tho
    Hell yea! Gettin there bro
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  8. 1 scoop condense, and an arm session later...

    Barbell curl-20sx10 25x8 25x7 drop set 10sx12
    Rope ext- 70x10 80x10 90x10 drop set 60x8
    Seated db curl-20x10 25x8 30x8
    Reverse ez tri ext- 60x10 70x10 80x8
    High cable curl- 30x10 40x12 40x10
    D handle reverse ext-30x10 40x12 40x10
    Pinwheel curl-30x8 35x8 30x8
    Bb skull crusher- 10sx12 10sx10

    Major energy off of 1 scoop today, had some great focus as well! My fatloss has stalled so, im carb cycling to get it movin again. Todays a med carb day (113g) and im hittin legs tomorrow... so, the leg pump should be nice! Tomorrow is a high carb day (175-200g) followed by two low carb days (carbs<50g)
    So my back day, following my heavy carb day should be full of pumps! And my leg day! I did notice the beta alanine tingles arent near as severe as they were, my face is only occasionally itchy through the workout
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  9. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga
    1 scoop condense, and an arm session later...

    Barbell curl-20sx10 25x8 25x7 drop set 10sx12
    Rope ext- 70x10 80x10 90x10 drop set 60x8
    Seated db curl-20x10 25x8 30x8
    Reverse ez tri ext- 60x10 70x10 80x8
    High cable curl- 30x10 40x12 40x10
    D handle reverse ext-30x10 40x12 40x10
    Pinwheel curl-30x8 35x8 30x8
    Bb skull crusher- 10sx12 10sx10

    Major energy off of 1 scoop today, had some great focus as well! My fatloss has stalled so, im carb cycling to get it movin again. Todays a med carb day (113g) and im hittin legs tomorrow... so, the leg pump should be nice! Tomorrow is a high carb day (175-200g) followed by two low carb days (carbs<50g)
    So my back day, following my heavy carb day should be full of pumps! And my leg day! I did notice the beta alanine tingles arent near as severe as they were, my face is only occasionally itchy through the workout
    Not by any means a requirement, I know you posted pix @ the start of the log & said you were dieting down for a show; so will you have pics to come soon ITT?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  10. Yeah ill take some more sometime, once i get the fat burning again
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  11. Hello leg pump. Two scoops condense, and a leg pump later..

    I was deffinitely stronger today, focus, pump and the tingles all showed up today to hang out with me in the gym.

    Donky calf raise- 320x8
    --Seated calf- 10x12
    Front squat- 135x8
    Hack squat- 100x8
    --seated leg curl-135x10
    Leg ext-70x12
    --db ham- 25x10
    Single leg lying leg curl- 20x10

    Did 27 sets total in 56 min. Today may have been one of the best workouts so far with condense. Ill get close to 200g of carbs today, so my back workout tomorrow should be pump central, yah feel may?
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  12. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Hello leg pump. Two scoops condense, and a leg pump later..

    I was deffinitely stronger today, focus, pump and the tingles all showed up today to hang out with me in the gym.

    Donky calf raise- 320x8
    --Seated calf- 10x12
    Front squat- 135x8
    Hack squat- 100x8
    --seated leg curl-135x10
    Leg ext-70x12
    --db ham- 25x10
    Single leg lying leg curl- 20x10

    Did 27 sets total in 56 min. Today may have been one of the best workouts so far with condense. Ill get close to 200g of carbs today, so my back workout tomorrow should be pump central, yah feel may?
    Nice! 2 scoops is the place to be... between that and the increased carbs no wonder why u feel it now. Good to here

  13. Yes sir
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  14. I hate that I cant give you crap about carbs anymore haha. Solid workout man

  15. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76
    I hate that I cant give you crap about carbs anymore haha. Solid workout man
    Hah injure face CAT lol. Thursday and friday will be trace carbs (less than 50g). Carbo load today, and im lovin it. I had 140g pineapple and 8 oz white rice already, still have another 8 oz of rice and 140g of blueberries to eat! Hellz ya
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  16. Kcals today 1960 (high carb day)

    Fat- 34.49g
    Fiber-12g
    Carb-223.32g
    Protein-167.91

    Back pump is gonna be serious tomorrow!
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  17. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga
    Kcals today 1960 (high carb day)

    Fat- 34.49g
    Fiber-12g
    Carb-223.32g
    Protein-167.91

    Back pump is gonna be serious tomorrow!
    Hurts huh?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  18. 1.5 scoops condense down..

    Had serious glycogen storage, and nitrates flowin in me from the condense. Had a massive lat pump! Back was all balloned up, with my focus being width today. Super veiny, tunnel vision and a lot stronger. Condense is legit if your eating regularly, (pro, carb fat all in ratio). If your depleted, dont expect a pump. What the other loggers are saying and witnessing with condense (pump wise) i experienced like no other today!
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  19. ^^^^ its about time.. JK JK

  20. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo
    ^^^^ its about time.. JK JK
    I kno right?
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  21. Hit some shoulder work today, with 1 scoop condense. Trying to cap my shoulders as best as i can before this show..

    Reverse peck deck 5 sets 4-10 reps
    BTK bb military 4 sets 6-10 reps
    Rear db fly- 5 sets 8-12 reps
    Db upright row 2 sets
    Bb upright row to push press 2 sets
    Lateral raise 2 sets
    Front raise 2 sets
    --rotator cuff work--
    --500 cals on cardio

    Pumps was awesome today as well, i was in a severe deficite yestarday too, so i probably burnt through what glycogen retention i had stored. Traps were poppin and my shoulders filled the shirt all the way up. Fore arm veins were bangin too, that motivated me a lot lol from the looks of my tub i have about 5 days left.

    Food today..

    Meal 1-
    70g strawberries
    70g pineapple
    1/2 cup greek yogy
    8 oz almond milk
    --blend and drink--
    9.5 oz chicken breast
    2 tbsp balsamic vinagerette
    1 cup french green beans

    Meal 2
    Fiesta lime chicken breast from applebees with broccoli (no rice, no tortilla strips)
    1 sugar free pb cup from coldstone
    1 ohh yea strawberry pro shake
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  22. mad props fam, gotta say that is intense and serious dedication! Seeing some great workouts even with the carb cutting, which I know for a fact ain't fun at all, but it will pay off down with the road with your competition and let us know whats good with that, when is your show?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by SinX
    mad props fam, gotta say that is intense and serious dedication! Seeing some great workouts even with the carb cutting, which I know for a fact ain't fun at all, but it will pay off down with the road with your competition and let us know whats good with that, when is your show?
    October 13th my man. Appreciate the words of encouragement bro
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  24. Cardio tonight only, gonna aim for 600 cals.

    Food today..

    Meal 1-
    Two oven roasted chicken breast from lees chicken
    Two cups green beans
    One biscuit
    One oh yeah protein shake

    Meal two
    One oven roasted chicken breast from lees chicken
    1/2 cup green beans
    1 oh yeah protien shake

    Snacks
    1 peanut cluster atkins bar
    4 tbsp pb
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  25. 1.5 scoops of purus condese and some chest action. Had very good contractions today and a nice full chest, so the blood flow was nice. Slight pump even with minimal carbs (thank you nitrates).

    Incline db fly 30x10
    Bench- 205x2
    Incline db- 70x8
    Machine press (palms facing)- 115x10
    Cable fly-30x10

    Did 17 sets total and took me about an hr including ab work. The energy i get from condense is smooth and jitter free, love it! After lookin at my tub again it looks like i have 4 scoops TOPS.. maybe 3.5
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  26. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga
    1.5 scoops of purus condese and some chest action. Had very good contractions today and a nice full chest, so the blood flow was nice. Slight pump even with minimal carbs (thank you nitrates).

    Incline db fly 30x10
    Bench- 205x2
    Incline db- 70x8
    Machine press (palms facing)- 115x10
    Cable fly-30x10

    Did 17 sets total and took me about an hr including ab work. The energy i get from condense is smooth and jitter free, love it! After lookin at my tub again it looks like i have 4 scoops TOPS.. maybe 3.5
    I hate when good **** runs out
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    I hate when good **** runs out
    Yeah

    Meal 1
    184g egg white
    2 oz gourmet ham (fricks)
    Franks hot sauce
    1/2 c low fat cottage cheese

    Workout

    Meal 2
    140g mixed frozen fruit
    8 oz unsweetend coconut milk
    5g leucine
    1 scoop vanilla pro
    --blend and drink--
    8 oz ground chicken
    2 oz chopped mushroom
    Crushed red pepper
    2 tbsp olive oil balsamic
    1/2 c lowfat cottage cheese

    Snack
    140g blueberries
    8 oz unsweetend coconut milk
    5g leucine
    1 scoop vanilla pro
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  28. When's your comp
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    When's your comp
    3 weeks.. october 13th
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  30. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga

    3 weeks.. october 13th
    You got this
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Question Regarding My First Cycle with 4-AD
    By ajntorinj in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-22-2007, 06:18 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-15-2004, 01:17 PM
  3. Planning my first cycle with 1-T Pro
    By jefflong3323 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-26-2004, 09:42 AM
  4. what to stack my methyl test with?
    By wildcat24 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-14-2003, 09:03 PM
  5. Which diet should I run my ucp-1 with?
    By goin_big in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 07-31-2003, 11:20 PM
Log in
Log in