Fill my muscle bellies with ConDense! follow...

Page 6 of 11 First ... 45678 ... Last

  1. Yeah yo mad props with that keto diet as well man, thought bout hittin that up but still on tha fence unless I really wanna see some great results I know I have to carb up and eating but very good stuff so far bro, keep it bangin out man.


  2. Next couple days until tuesday im going to be off from the gym. Ive been in illinois since noon today (sept 1st) visiting my grandpa, hes 87 and doesnt cook so we go out to eat every meal. Which sucks.. my diet today has been pretty piss poor which ISNT GOOD for preping. Its horrible and irresponsible.

    Heres my food for today..

    10oz chopped steak with onion
    Medium baked potato with butter
    3 cups of beef vegetable soup

    1 supreme pb crunch bar (30g pro 10g carb)
    2 IDS Liquid whey protein (84g pro 2g carb)
    3 whole eggs with some feta

    No condense, 10mg osta, forgot my formasurge at home, forgot my protein and bulk leucine as well. Well see what happens.. im going to order steak and chicken every meal from now on. The girlfriend is buying an eliptical monday night so, ill try to make up the damage done here on the eliptical at night at her place, and first thing in the morning.

    I should have drank a scoop of condense for the 5hr drive i did this morning, i was so stinkin tired. We left at 5 in the morning, i drove on 4 hrs of sleep and in some heavy aye rain. I needed the focus and energy.

    Ill see you all tuesday
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep
    •   
       


  3. Best of luck man hopefully it doesnt throw you too far off course. Plus at least getting to spend some quality time with the grandfather is probably more important than any competition in the long run of things. Best of luck

  4. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76
    Best of luck man hopefully it doesnt throw you too far off course. Plus at least getting to spend some quality time with the grandfather is probably more important than any competition in the long run of things. Best of luck
    Very true. Id walk away from the show actually if i could spend more time with him. His health is declining and hes having his other knee replaced october the 17th. Id do anything for my gramps.

    On to my workout! Consumed 1.5 scoop condense and banged out some chest. Oh, and last night i burned 500 cals on my gf eliptical.

    Super set incline db fly/flat db fly
    15x12/15x12 20x12/20x12 25x10/25x10
    Incline db- 50x8 60x8 75x6 75x5
    Bench- 135x10 185x4 190x4 195x4
    Cable fly- 30x10x2 40x10

    Had an e****lent pump! Must of been the potatos ive been eating lol Loaded my glycogen stores and had nitrates running through my veins! Felt good today, and strong. I weighed 3lbs heavier after the vacation, but its ok. I can shed it off, plus i only went around 75-100g of carbs for those 2-3 days.

    Condense is that deal for pumps if you have glycogen retained!
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  5. Diet today was -

    Noon
    Meal 1:
    10.4 oz chicken
    3 mini bell peppers chopped
    1 large potabella mushroom head chopped
    3 spears asparagus
    2 cups spinach
    7g coconut oil
    2 tbsp tomato basil vingerette
    Minced onion
    **cook a in skillet**

    Meal 2
    7.3 oz tilapia
    2 mini bell peppers
    2 cups spinach
    2 tbsp tomato basil vingerette
    2 spears asparagus
    Minced onion
    **cook in skillet**

    Snacks
    2 bran muffins
    2 tbsp naturally more pb
    1/2 cup low fat cottage cheese
    50g pro

    Actually used my 8hr eating window. Tomorrow morning banging out arms
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  6. Great updates man :-D
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  7. Glad to hear you finally got o experience the ConDense pumps. Carbs look like they gave you a pretty strong workout. Keep it up

  8. PS those skillet meals just made me hungry

  9. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76
    PS those skillet meals just made me hungry
    There so stinkin delicious too.

    Had an amazing arm session this morning...with... only ONE scoop condense. Serious bicep pump, it didnt last long, but as soon as id finish a set, my bicep would BALLON up. Obviously if i had more carbs the pump would stick around. Today was sick though.

    Workout-
    Ez tri ext- 80x15 90x15 130x10 150x8--superset with
    Preacher bb curl-10sx10 20x8 20x6 10x10
    Db hammer- 30x8 35x8 35x8 --ss with
    Db kicks- 12x10x3
    High cable curl- 30x10 30x10 30x10
    Ez bar skullies- 45x10 55x10x2

    Cardio tonight burn 500 cals

    Macros
    F-79.75
    C-51.58 (fiber included)
    P-156.50
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    Great updates man :-D
    Going to say the same thing.

    Great job with this log!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    I don't ConDone to that Lmao
    No kidding my good buddy in college snorted NO Xplode before the bars. His nose was stopped up for a whole week

    Good updates man glad to see your getting the pumps now. Trust me call your girl on your next refeed day and give those pumps a try haha

  12. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    No kidding my good buddy in college snorted NO Xplode before the bars. His nose was stopped up for a whole week

    Good updates man glad to see your getting the pumps now. Trust me call your girl on your next refeed day and give those pumps a try haha
    Tell me about it after a hour and a half workout can home and gave it to the wife! Condense it the new porn star supplement!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo

    Tell me about it after a hour and a half workout can home and gave it to the wife! Condense it the new porn star supplement!


    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  14. In all seriousness great numbers on the bench. Next week you should just go for the full 300

  15. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76

    No kidding my good buddy in college snorted NO Xplode before the bars. His nose was stopped up for a whole week

    Good updates man glad to see your getting the pumps now. Trust me call your girl on your next refeed day and give those pumps a try haha
    Lol those pumps are already strong!

    Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76
    In all seriousness great numbers on the bench. Next week you should just go for the full 300
    300? Most i ever benched was 265 for reps. Never been a big bencher, i like incline and dumb bells.

    No workout today, cardio only tonight, will burn 600 kcals. Ill edit in my diet and macros later!

    Thanks for the support guys
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  16. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    In all seriousness great numbers on the bench. Next week you should just go for the full 300
    I think CATD was talking about my log?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    I think CATD was talking about my log?
    Haha I was my bad. I have been a little slow this week. Better take another scoop to bring me back to speed...

  18. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo

    I think CATD was talking about my log?
    Thats what i thought lol i was confused. I should probably chime in on your log more ...

    Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76

    Haha I was my bad. I have been a little slow this week. Better take another scoop to bring me back to speed...
    Lol one scoop? Nah.. take 3 thatll put you ON speed haha.

    Todays early am workout consisted of thee ole leggers and calves. Downed my 1.5 scoops of condense and banged em out! The pump wasnt there but ive been depleted the last three days so, again; its not fair lol. The day i higher carb it, i need to hit legs! Leg pumps are one of my favorite ones to get.

    lEg dAy (see what i did there?)

    Leg ext-60x12 70x10 80x10x2
    Seated calf raise- 20x10 30x10x2 20x10
    Db ham- 20x10 25x10 30x10x2
    Bench squats- 135x8 205x6 225x6 245x6 135x10 (pause on bench for a two count)
    Seated leg curl- 135x10x4 ---superset with
    Leg press-200x12x4

    I have serious "shin" splints (almost 80% of ppl dont actually get real shin splints (tiny fractures in the bone)) so i couldnt really hit calves like i wanted. I did roll the muscle last night with a hand rolling thing i got from a chiropractors office and i put tiger balm on last night as well. Still no relief!
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  19. That's a crazy leg workout fam, very intense. That def f***in sucks getting hurt like that, if you just started tiger balm yesterday give it a few more days with Advil/Bayer and should reduce the swelling and inflammation a bit. That tiger burns like a motha I bet, made the mistake of using that on my back at its peak and couldn't walk for a few hours; I won't swear by this but that joint force has worked wonders for my back and groin very well; just take it fam, one.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by SinX
    That's a crazy leg workout fam, very intense. That def f***in sucks getting hurt like that, if you just started tiger balm yesterday give it a few more days with Advil/Bayer and should reduce the swelling and inflammation a bit. That tiger burns like a motha I bet, made the mistake of using that on my back at its peak and couldn't walk for a few hours; I won't swear by this but that joint force has worked wonders for my back and groin very well; just take it fam, one.
    Joint force huh.. is that by epharm? I like topicals because i feel like the "site specific" application works best. I may need to pick some of that up.. so far ive used biofreeze, which is decent and tiger balm, which i really like... except i forgot i didnt wash my hands after applying, started watching the office (love this show) and put my hands in my pants and was holding my balls (got hefty nutz lol) and a few minutes later... FREEZING/BURNING sack.
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  21. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76

    No kidding my good buddy in college snorted NO Xplode before the bars. His nose was stopped up for a whole week
    Howf i read over this and not comment lol whata idiot.
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  22. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Joint force huh.. is that by epharm? I like topicals because i feel like the "site specific" application works best. I may need to pick some of that up.. so far ive used biofreeze, which is decent and tiger balm, which i really like... except i forgot i didnt wash my hands after applying, started watching the office (love this show) and put my hands in my pants and was holding my balls (got hefty nutz lol) and a few minutes later... FREEZING/BURNING sack.
    It's actually quite good and same here I'm a fan of topicals as well; bio freeze is very good as well, but they put some crazy ish in joint force that usually after a few applications it takes pain away. Evidently it helps cells and tissue regenerate and heal quicker, I used it to 2 weeks and only on bad days and haven't had any major complications since. Hahahah damn bro I can imagine that must have sucked f***in hardcore, sorry for laughing but I did the same with icy hot back in the day; I put some on my hands and upper shoulders and got an itch near my inner thigh so I scratched without washing my hands and it def got near my bad boy bros and all I could do was stand there and wanted to vomit.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by SinX
    all I could do was stand there and wanted to vomit.
    Lol completely understand.

    Joint force is made by epharm right?
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  24. Carbing up a little today. Looking really flat, and fatloss stalled a little. 2 scoops condense and a back workout!

    Db row-55x6 70x6x4
    Close grip pulldown facing away from pads- 70x10 100x6x3
    Machine shrug-45sx10x4
    Bb row-95x8 115x8 135x6 145x7
    Seated row- 80x10 100x6 110x6 110x6

    Was super cramped for time, had about 40mins to get it in! Had a decent pump, tomorrows shoulder routine will be nice, cuz of the 100g carbs im going to slam today.

    Meal 1-
    340g hashbrowns (8g pro/48g carb/4g fiber)
    354g egg beater (47.5g pro/9.5g carb)
    2 tbsp coconut oil
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  25. Yestarday-

    Shoulders:
    Reverse cable fly -20x10x2 30x8x2
    Reverse peck deck- 110x8 120x8 130x8x2
    Db single arm upright row- 20x12 25x10x3
    Bb upright row to shoulder press- 10sx8 15x7 15x5
    Lateral raise-15x8 20x8

    Drank two scoops of condense before that sesh. Pump was there for sure. You know that crinkle you get by the armpit up to the trap when your shoulders are all yoked? Had that. Lol my numbers are still lookin good, ill see what i can do with takin a pic today to show my dieting progress.

    Today im hittin chest on universal chest day O_o
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  26. Solid workout
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  27. keep killing it you'll be ready for that show in no time!

  28. Hell ya bro what kinda comp?
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  29. I was going to recommend joint force as well. Yes its by epharm and its fairl cheap around $21 bucks on the planet and it last around 2 months for me. I just ordered some more actually 30 min ago. Spray your shins with joint force and wrap them in saran wrap. Should work wonders

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    Hell ya bro what kinda comp?
    Bodybuilding

    Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76
    I was going to recommend joint force as well. Yes its by epharm and its fairl cheap around $21 bucks on the planet and it last around 2 months for me. I just ordered some more actually 30 min ago. Spray your shins with joint force and wrap them in saran wrap. Should work wonders
    Nice. Im goin have to give this epharm joint force a shot, thanks brohams
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Question Regarding My First Cycle with 4-AD
    By ajntorinj in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-22-2007, 07:18 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-15-2004, 02:17 PM
  3. Planning my first cycle with 1-T Pro
    By jefflong3323 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-26-2004, 10:42 AM
  4. what to stack my methyl test with?
    By wildcat24 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-14-2003, 10:03 PM
  5. Which diet should I run my ucp-1 with?
    By goin_big in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-01-2003, 12:20 AM
Log in
Log in