Fill my muscle bellies with ConDense! follow...

Page 11 of 11 First ... 91011

1. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga
    Not competeing, my grandma passed away at 530 this evening.
    Sore to hear brother. Keep your head up.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

2. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga
    Not competeing, my grandma passed away at 530 this evening.
    Sorry to hear bro. Best of luck to you and your family
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
    •   

3. Thanks fellas.

Whoever was running the show can kiss my rear. I literally paid the $60 for my card and the $5 for the judges comments, walked outside got the phone call, had my gf go inside and try and get my refund cuz i didnt want to go back in sobbing and the one person collecting the money wasnt understanding one bit. She didnt care. The hotel refunded me, so shout out to best western. I drove all the way (2.5hrs) to arnold mo, and basically turned right around and drove back. So, to sum it up.. i lost my grandmother, lost $200 dollars in registration/amature card fees and didnt compete. All that other crap is for the birds, i just want my grandma back.

Take it easy guys.

God bless
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

4. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Thanks fellas.

Whoever was running the show can kiss my rear. I literally paid the $60 for my card and the $5 for the judges comments, walked outside got the phone call, had my gf go inside and try and get my refund cuz i didnt want to go back in sobbing and the one person collecting the money wasnt understanding one bit. She didnt care. The hotel refunded me, so shout out to best western. I drove all the way (2.5hrs) to arnold mo, and basically turned right around and drove back. So, to sum it up.. i lost my grandmother, lost $200 dollars in registration/amature card fees and didnt compete. All that other crap is for the birds, i just want my grandma back.

Take it easy guys.

God bless
    Holy ish fam, I'm really sorry to hear that Grand Mother passed, that's fckin terrible and I feel ya bro just be with your family and close friends now and I don't mean to sound cliche, because I lost both of mine these past two years, but they are in a better place now and it's best to celebrate their lives and surround yourself with good people ya know. I know it'll be tough the next few days, but just relax and take it easy these next few days and spend as much time as you can with your girl and family, one hundo fam, take care.

5. I'm so sorry brother for your loss!! That just sucks! U and your family will be in my prayers god bless!
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Question Regarding My First Cycle with 4-AD
    By ajntorinj in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-22-2007, 06:18 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-15-2004, 01:17 PM
  3. Planning my first cycle with 1-T Pro
    By jefflong3323 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-26-2004, 09:42 AM
  4. what to stack my methyl test with?
    By wildcat24 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-14-2003, 09:03 PM
  5. Which diet should I run my ucp-1 with?
    By goin_big in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 07-31-2003, 11:20 PM