Fill my muscle bellies with ConDense! follow...

Page 10 of 13 First ... 89101112 ... Last

  1. Keeping a consistent diet sucks, but reaching macros are easier.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    Keeping a consistent diet sucks, but reaching macros are easier.
    Reaching clean macros is harder than most ppl think. Ecspecially when you cut carbs to 35g a day (thats what im at now) weighing my food makes it a tad bit easier. But, if i could eat pasta, fattier meats id reach it a lot quicker.
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    •   
       


  3. Man glad I powerlift. All I try to do is get enough calories/protein/healthyfats and get everything from clean, nutritous sources

  4. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76
    Man glad I powerlift. All I try to do is get enough calories/protein/healthyfats and get everything from clean, nutritous sources
    When i was powerlifting i would eat chinese 2-3 times a week, burgers 2-3 times a week and sub sandwhiches lol icecream nightly almost as well. But hey, i broke the 148lb weight class total lbs. Weighed 146.8 DL 445 and benched 215 (no option to squat) no belt no wraps.
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  5. I need to powerlift. Screw this abs stuff i wanna eat ice cream and sub sandwiches and burgers
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668
    I need to powerlift. Screw this abs stuff i wanna eat ice cream and sub sandwiches and burgers
    Lol it was fun for sure. But that 146lbs was a lot different than the 146lbs i was at this year. Hell my 171lbs looked better than the 146lb powerlifting frame. Now i weigh everything (except my cheat meals)
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  7. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    I need to powerlift. Screw this abs stuff i wanna eat ice cream and sub sandwiches and burgers
    Without a doubt it's alot more fun!!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    When i was powerlifting i would eat chinese 2-3 times a week, burgers 2-3 times a week and sub sandwhiches lol icecream nightly almost as well. But hey, i broke the 148lb weight class total lbs. Weighed 146.8 DL 445 and benched 215 (no option to squat) no belt no wraps.
    445 at 148 is no joke man damn strong

  9. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76

    445 at 148 is no joke man damn strong
    Thanks, im only 5'4" small and compact lol i dont have to travel as far as you longer limbed ppl

    Today was 1.5 scoop condense and banged out some legs. Tryin to stretch the condense out lol

    Donkey calf 4 sets of 10
    Seated calf 4 sets of 10
    Squats 5 sets of 12
    Seated leg curl 4 sets of 12
    Db stiff leg ham- 3 sets + 1 giant drop set
    Leg ext- 4 sets of 12
    Db lunges 2 sets of 20 steps
    ** stretch

    Burned 603 kcals last night and going to burn 550 tonight. Focused on contraction today, and my hams were so fired up. Mad pump in my hams, quads had a pretty good pump as well. Focus was just as good as tuesdays. Really like the drive condense gives me, the beta alanine tingles havent been as severe as usual but they are still here for sure.
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  10. 8 oz 97/3 geound turkey
    2 slices lowfat pepper jack cheese
    16g green taco sauce
    1 oz yellow onion
    1/4 of a yellow bell pepper

    This tastes insanely good... jus sayin
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  11. Meal 1
    8 oz unsweetned coconut milk
    60g walden farms whipped pb
    1 scoop vanilla pro
    --blend and drink--
    276g eggwhite
    2 oz gourmet ham
    Franks hot sauce
    1/2 c lowfat cottege cheese

    Meal 2
    8 oz 97/3 ground turkey
    1 oz yellow onion chopped
    1/4 of a yellow bell pepper chopped
    16g green taco sauce
    2 slices lower fat pepperjack cheese

    Snack-
    8 oz unsweetend vanilla almond milk
    1 scoop nutrex pro

    KCals 1168
    Fat-44.13
    Carbs-25.98
    Pro-161.83
    Fiber-10g (8g from phsyllium husk)
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  12. I'm loving your meals I need u to cook for me! Lol

  13. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    I'm loving your meals I need u to cook for me! Lol
    no sh** man. that protein drink with coconut milk and peanut butter sounds AMAZING.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  14. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

    no sh** man. that protein drink with coconut milk and peanut butter sounds AMAZING.
    I made a yogurt and protein thing he told me about and it was awesome! I have a pic in my log good sh*t chef tyga!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo

    I made a yogurt and protein thing he told me about and it was awesome! I have a pic in my log good sh*t chef tyga!
    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

    no sh** man. that protein drink with coconut milk and peanut butter sounds AMAZING.
    Thanks fellas!

    I got off the IF train, simply because my weight loss has stalled again..

    Today was upper body. All 15 reps.. two exercises super setted.. trying to deplete ALL glycogen from my upper body. Drank 1.5 scoop condense and hit this little guy up...

    Cable flye (for upper pec)
    -ss with wide late pulldown 4 sets of 15 reps
    Incline bench
    -ss with closegrip seated row 4 sets 15 reps
    Seated bb military (behind the neck)
    -ss with rear db fly 4 sets of 15
    Rope ext
    -ss with ez bar cable curl 4 sets of 15

    Whole upper body was yoked! Full of blood, and looked great. I feel like im responding so much better to condense now as opposed to earlier in the log, which sucks because i have about a scoop and a half left..

    Meals

    7am-
    276g egg white
    2 oz ham with franks hot sauce
    1 tsp psyillum husk

    10am (post workout)
    1 scoop vanilla pro
    4oz unsweetend coconut milk

    1130am
    4 oz ground turkey
    1 oz yellow onion
    .75g yellow bell pepper
    Lawerys salt (sp?)
    1 slice lowet fat pepperjack cheese
    8g green taco sauce

    3pm
    Same as 1130 meal but no taco sauce

    5pm
    1 scoop vanilla pro
    8 oz unsweetened vanilla almond milk

    630pm
    1 oven roasted chicken breast from lees chicken (kinda like KFC)

    9pm 45min cardio

    10pm 3/4 low moisture mozzarella cheese
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  16. 1 more w.o. & then comes final review time.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  17. Very good stuff so far fam, def lovin those pics and def givin some great ideas over here; great workouts as well and with that show comin up soon def in dedication mode! Keep the good ish up fam and lookin forward to that final review as well, one.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by SinX
    Very good stuff so far fam, def lovin those pics and def givin some great ideas over here; great workouts as well and with that show comin up soon def in dedication mode! Keep the good ish up fam and lookin forward to that final review as well, one.
    Thanks bro. Yea, ive moved back to 6-7 meals a day (some snacks) and my appetite is in overdrive. But, ive lost a 1lb since ive gotten away from IF/LG.

    No weights today, cardio only. 45 minutes worth

    Meal 1
    276g egg whites
    2oz gourmet ham
    Hot sauce
    Cup of coffee

    Snack
    Coffee + 1 scoop vanilla pro

    Meal 2
    4oz ground turkey
    1oz diced yellow onion
    1/8 of a yellow bell pepper
    .75g diced mushroom
    10g green taco sauce
    Lawrys season salt
    1 slice lowerfat pepperjack cheese

    Snack
    4 tbsp pb

    Meal 3
    4oz ground chicken
    1oz diced yellow onion
    1/8 yellow bell pepper
    .75g mushrooms
    1 slice lowerfat pepper jack
    Lawrys season salt

    Snack
    2 tbsp pb

    Meal 4
    Unwhich beach club extra turkey from jimmy johns
    (No bread, wrapped in lettuce)

    If my legs arent sore tomorrow ill be hitting circuit training with my last scoop of condense!

    Kcals-1844
    Macros
    Fat-113.30g
    Pro-165.32
    Carb-36.46g
    Fiber-6g
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  19. Dude u got to be looking ripped. How many more weeks to the comp?

  20. How's ConDense treating you?
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  21. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga

    Thanks bro. Yea, ive moved back to 6-7 meals a day (some snacks) and my appetite is in overdrive. But, ive lost a 1lb since ive gotten away from IF/LG.

    No weights today, cardio only. 45 minutes worth

    Meal 1
    276g egg whites
    2oz gourmet ham
    Hot sauce
    Cup of coffee

    Snack
    Coffee + 1 scoop vanilla pro

    Meal 2
    4oz ground turkey
    1oz diced yellow onion
    1/8 of a yellow bell pepper
    .75g diced mushroom
    10g green taco sauce
    Lawrys season salt
    1 slice lowerfat pepperjack cheese

    Snack
    4 tbsp pb

    Meal 3
    4oz ground chicken
    1oz diced yellow onion
    1/8 yellow bell pepper
    .75g mushrooms
    1 slice lowerfat pepper jack
    Lawrys season salt

    Snack
    2 tbsp pb

    Meal 4
    Unwhich beach club extra turkey from jimmy johns
    (No bread, wrapped in lettuce)

    If my legs arent sore tomorrow ill be hitting circuit training with my last scoop of condense!

    Kcals-1844
    Macros
    Fat-113.30g
    Pro-165.32
    Carb-36.46g
    Fiber-6g
    Why did u quit LG/IF?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo
    Dude u got to be looking ripped. How many more weeks to the comp?
    Just over three weeks...
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    How's ConDense treating you?
    I got one serving left.. maybe one and a half. Going to use it on my leg day tomorrow. Overall, i enjoyed it. Treated me fairly well!

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    Why did u quit LG/IF?
    Scale wasnt budging, carbs are almost non existant as is and id weigh the same everyday. Since ive moved away from IF the scales moving again
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  24. Can't wait for that final review
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  25. Can't wait to see some progress pics. Glad to see you could bust your plateau. Not much longer man
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Question Regarding My First Cycle with 4-AD
    By ajntorinj in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-22-2007, 07:18 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-15-2004, 02:17 PM
  3. Planning my first cycle with 1-T Pro
    By jefflong3323 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-26-2004, 10:42 AM
  4. what to stack my methyl test with?
    By wildcat24 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-14-2003, 10:03 PM
  5. Which diet should I run my ucp-1 with?
    By goin_big in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-01-2003, 12:20 AM
Log in
Log in