Volatile the Next big Pre-Workout?

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.

JD - I want to explain my initial skepticism about your original post of all 10's on Volatile. When I see something like that I tend to think that someone is trying to sell a product that doesn't work. With Volatile you were dead on. Not sure I can give all tens but I can't dispute them either. My bottle was waiting when I got home last night, took 1 1/2 scoops and was off to the gym. Within 10 minutes I could feel the Beta kick in but it didn't last long (like 1st gen of NO Shotgun). When I walked into the gym after about a 20 minute drive (rush hour at 6pm) I could feel the fullness in my arms and chest. That along got me fired up to pound out some reps. Last night I did a circuit of chest, shoulders, and tris of sets consisting of 12 reps. I felt a pump in muscles that I was not working such as my bis and back. I lifted longer and harder than I have in at least 6 months. It seemed that when I was gassed around rep 9 or 10 I was able to push it to 12. I have taken pwo since 2008 and have never got a hold of a pwo like this. I wanted to post my experience last night but my shoulders and tris were too spent to type. Volatile is an amazing pwo. It tasted good, mixed great and blew away my exceptions. And to top it off I was asleep by 11:00pm.

2. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Mo View Post
    JD - I want to explain my initial skepticism about your original post of all 10's on Volatile. When I see something like that I tend to think that someone is trying to sell a product that doesn't work. With Volatile you were dead on. Not sure I can give all tens but I can't dispute them either. My bottle was waiting when I got home last night, took 1 1/2 scoops and was off to the gym. Within 10 minutes I could feel the Beta kick in but it didn't last long (like 1st gen of NO Shotgun). When I walked into the gym after about a 20 minute drive (rush hour at 6pm) I could feel the fullness in my arms and chest. That along got me fired up to pound out some reps. Last night I did a circuit of chest, shoulders, and tris of sets consisting of 12 reps. I felt a pump in muscles that I was not working such as my bis and back. I lifted longer and harder than I have in at least 6 months. It seemed that when I was gassed around rep 9 or 10 I was able to push it to 12. I have taken pwo since 2008 and have never got a hold of a pwo like this. I wanted to post my experience last night but my shoulders and tris were too spent to type. Volatile is an amazing pwo. It tasted good, mixed great and blew away my exceptions. And to top it off I was asleep by 11:00pm.

....might have to give this a go!!!!!
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Mo View Post
    Sounds like a 10 to me lol
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
    •   

4. Registered User

Deff something I'm going to try in the near future.
  5. Registered User

Is it okay to take TestPowder and Volatile on the same day?

I just ordered Volatile on Nutra. Cannot wait to try it. I have tried many pre-workouts, Craze being the latest one. If it is as good as you guys say it is, it would be perfect, because it is time to give Craze a break.
  6. Advanced Member
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by John33 View Post
    Is it okay to take TestPowder and Volatile on the same day?

I just ordered Volatile on Nutra. Cannot wait to try it. I have tried many pre-workouts, Craze being the latest one. If it is as good as you guys say it is, it would be perfect, because it is time to give Craze a break.

John 33:
    We do not make TestPowder so I could not officially say whether it would matter or not. Unfortunately that is about as good of an answer that I can give you. There may be someone on here that has tried them together that may be able to answer.
    Thanks
  7. Registered User

So I just received Volatile from Nutra. Will try it tomorrow, but I also got several samples of Lean EFX. The question is: Can I take Lean EFX in the morning on an empty stomach around 6:30 a.m. and then take Volatile (1.5 serving) at 1p.m. pre-workout, or do you not recommend taking both on the same day? Thanks.
  8. Registered User

That was me. It was great for the pump. 7 to 7.5 energy wise. Very good all around product. No crash either
    Check out Island Supplements.com for all your supplement needs.
  9. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I used 2 scoops.
    Have you tried one scoop? If yes, how was it?
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

So I just received Volatile from Nutra. Will try it tomorrow, but I also got several samples of Lean EFX. The question is: Can I take Lean EFX in the morning on an empty stomach around 6:30 a.m. and then take Volatile (1.5 serving) at 1p.m. pre-workout, or do you not recommend taking both on the same day? Thanks.
    that would be fine to dose, i also use 2 scoops.....
  11. Advanced Member
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

It should not be a big issue taking both that way. As far as serving go I take 1.5 scoops to workout with it and get a gret pump. Everybody is different but general rule has been 1-2.
    Looking forward to hearing feedback.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Have you tried one scoop? If yes, how was it?
    I've only tried 1 scoop on an off day when I needed more energy. For workouts I've only tried 1.5-2 scoop, both are great. I've been using caffeine pretty much non stop for years tho, so 1 scoop may be more then enough for you.

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  13. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Just got my hands on some.. this **** tastes like bubble gum.. its awesome!! No gag either.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Logging this right now, really killer pwo
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Logging this right now, really killer pwo
    Yeah I'm still enjoying it.

16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.

I ran out of my second tub of Volatile (gave several samples to some friends) over the weekend. So last night I decided to go back to my previous pre workout C4. MISTAKE! I ordered another tub of Volatile last night when I got home!
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Anyone stacking Volatile with Endurance? I like 2 scoops of Volatile + 2 scoops of Endurance pre-workout, than use Formula-X intra, Perform or RecoverPro post-workout, works great!

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Max-Stimulation The next big Hypertropic Workout?
    By jonesboy in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-12-2006, 05:42 PM
  2. The Next Big Thing in K-1
    By Rodja in forum MMA
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-16-2006, 09:52 AM
  3. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-23-2006, 09:41 PM