Volatile the Next big Pre-Workout?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Just wanted to do a quick review on this new pre-workout from Fahrenheit Nutrition.

Energy- 10/10,
imo this is the most powerful pre-workouts, but at the same time it doesn't make me as shakey as 300mg of caffeine and 24mg of ephedrine, but energy is just as good if not better.

Focus- 10/10, This puts you in the zone like no other pre-workout, your focused and ready to kill the weights.

Strength- 10/10
, I've tried a lot fo pre-workouts, very few give a strength boost, maybe a rep higher. I havn't stopped using pre-workouts for the last couple years, I do need a break, but switched my normal pre-workout flashover or C4. My incline db press boosted up 3 reps when I used Volatile pre-workout and my pushdowns went up a few reps that day, I feel the performance boost in Volatile is ahead of the other pre-workouts.

Pumps- 10/10,-
This is just as good as Creatine Nitrate for pumps, I even feel the pumps last longer, vascularity is crazy.

Fat burning/sweating? 10/10- This is something I really didn't expect, it must be the green coffee bean extract making me sweat so much when I take this, I love it because when I take hard thermo's I find yeah I sweat a lot but it decreases my performance, which did not happen with this.

Taste- 10/10, They nailed the taste on this.

Crash- NO CRASH!

Overall- 10/10
10's across the board for this product, you gotta give Volatile a try, I really didn't expect it to be this good, I'm now a fan of Fahrenheit and by looking at some of there other products they seem to have a very interesting line, I tried the Perform and Endurance BCAA's, again awesome taste.

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
JD - love your review. Will definitely keep this one on the radar.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
JD - love your review. Will definitely keep this one on the radar.
I think you will love this one.

I wasn't thinking it was going to be this good, imo a lot of companies that use prop-blends use low doses in products, there are few that put good doses, but no doubt I believe Fahrenheit Nutrition puts a full dose of their ingredients, I would be prop-blending this product if I was them too because I'm sure someone will try and copy it. Most of there products are non-prop blends anyways, I'm really impressed with this company.

I Just started their joint product as well, it has everything I normally take but all in the one product, full dose of Glucosamine Sulfate, Chondroitin Sulfate, MSM, Hyaluronic Acid and Cissus.

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Quick question for you, one scoop or two?

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
So it's safe to say you like this ??? Haha

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
looking forward to trying their joint formula - have a sample run on the way.

I have heard nothing but good things about Lean EFX and Volatile for the logs i have seen. They look like solid products over all, and have had very favorable reviews from some trusted peeps. Should be hearing more about their other products (def the BCAA) shortly.

I guess it is only a matter of time before they make their way over here - they are slowly increasing their web presence.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I got a sample of the BCAA product . You can't say anything about effectiveness with one dose but it mixed and tasted great.

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
I used 2 scoops.
Well I am not too happy with Craze. So, I am taking the JD challenge. Ordered a tub last night and will dose at two scoops per W.O.

I really need to find a new pre W.O. and I'll give this a run whilest I wait for the PNI reviews to kick into full gear.

Thanks again for the review and the input.

Much appriciated.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I am not too happy with Craze. So, I am taking the JD challenge. Ordered a tub last night and will dose at two scoops per W.O.

I really need to find a new pre W.O. and I'll give this a run whilest I wait for the PNI reviews to kick into full gear.

Thanks again for the review and the input.

Much appriciated.
Can't wait to see what you think. I don't post up many reviews but after I tried this it was a must.

Black Mo

Black Mo

Awards
Col - I too am looking for another option as well. 10 across the board seems a little hard to believe. Interested to see your thought.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
I'll have to check this out. JD, you usually are spot on with your pre workout reviews. I still love craze though, that and C4. :D

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Col - I too am looking for another option as well. 10 across the board seems a little hard to believe. Interested to see your thought.
I'll have to check this out. JD, you usually are spot on with your pre workout reviews. I still love craze though, that and C4. :D
I just can't think of any negative things about this pre-workout, my second fav is between C4 and Craze, they both have positive and negatives, but Volatile is imo pretty much perfect. I've been mixing it with Endurance BCAA, the combo of that is so sick, I love the addition of COP and a big amount of beta-alanine.

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
I'm really enjoying it right now. 2 scoops and 10 oz of water is perfect.

Though I don't think I am being very fair with it though. It's my first week back in a classroom and I am beat at the end of the day. But once I shoot it, I'm focused, determined, and have some good energy. I cannot wait to see what it feels like when I am back in full teacher mode. This may be what I have been looking for.

The one drawback is that a tub will only last 16 workouts. Wish I could get 20 - 30 out of it at 2 full scoops.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm really enjoying it right now. 2 scoops and 10 oz of water is perfect.

Though I don't think I am being very fair with it though. It's my first week back in a classroom and I am beat at the end of the day. But once I shoot it, I'm focused, determined, and have some good energy. I cannot wait to see what it feels like when I am back in full teacher mode. This may be what I have been looking for.

The one drawback is that a tub will only last 16 workouts. Wish I could get 20 - 30 out of it at 2 full scoops.
True about the 16 workouts, but that goes for most of all other pre-workouts, the C4 only lasts 15 workouts and others are normally 3 scoops needed which last 15 workouts.

Black Mo

Black Mo

Awards
I weight train 3 days a week and do cardio 2 days a week. At two scoops this would last about 5+ weeks which I would be happy with.

I just can't think of any negative things about this pre-workout, my second fav is between C4 and Craze
Craze to me is a waist of money but I do like C4 - guess ingredients effect everyone differently.

Interested if you took this pre workout on an empty stomach to get the results you posted? My workout time is in the evening which tends to bring me back to Volatile because of it's low stim amount.

I've been mixing it with Endurance BCAA, the combo of that is so sick, I love the addition of COP and a big amount of beta-alanine.
After some brief research on Endurance BCAA it appears to be made by the same company as Volatile. I have never heard of Fahrenheit Nutrition. Are they new?

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
After some brief research on Endurance BCAA it appears to be made by the same company as Volatile. I have never heard of Fahrenheit Nutrition. Are they new?
They have been around for a while, but have only recently been pushing their web presence. I have yet to hear anything negitive about the current line, and I know quite a few people logging / buying their stuff.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not sure how new they are but nutra started carrying them about a month or so ago.

I normally eat an hour and a half before my workout and then take my pre-workout 30-40 min pre-workout.

Black Mo

Black Mo

Awards
Purchased a bottle of Volatile on Friday and expecting delivery today. If it arrives on time I'm going to put it to the test tonight. I have chest, shoulders and tris.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let us know how that goes!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
im currently using it, good stuff

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
1.5 scoops, additional 250mg agmatine......

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
1.5 seems to be the sweet spot for most people from what i have read

Black Mo

Black Mo

Awards
showing delivered on my tracking. 1.5 scoops is where I will start. I'm somewhat stim sensitive and do not want to be up all night.

Brucega

Brucega

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hi:
I just saw this thread pop on Volatile. We will be joining AM very soon. Judgement day: Thank you for the excellent review on Volatile. It has definitely taken off even faster than we thought it would.
Thanks again,

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
showing delivered on my tracking. 1.5 scoops is where I will start. I'm somewhat stim sensitive and do not want to be up all night.
I have heard the stim content is on the low side. like cup of coffee, but caffine hits people diffrently :) Maybe start out at 1 if you are extra sensitive?

Brucega

Brucega

Board Sponsor
Awards
I have heard the stim content is on the low side. like cup of coffee, but caffine hits people diffrently :) Maybe start out at 1 if you are extra sensitive?
I should have posted on this. There is not a lot of caffeine in this product. Like Bolanrox mentioned it is basically the equal to a strong cup of coffee. That being said I did see someone that took it late evening and post that it did keep him up later. The product will give you enough energy to get into the gym and lock in on your workout. It makes me sweat like crazy and I have been hearing this quite a bit from consumers. Hope this helps.
thanks

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
yeah i also sweat like crazy

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi:
I just saw this thread pop on Volatile. We will be joining AM very soon. Judgement day: Thank you for the excellent review on Volatile. It has definitely taken off even faster than we thought it would.
Thanks again,

No problem, Awesome to have you guys join AM!

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
will try, like the profile and interested to try green coffee bean.

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Loving this stuff. Got a workout in this past weekend after a full night's rest; 2 scoops and 16 oz of water. Blasted arms and cardio like no ones business. I think I found the PW that I've been looking for.

uvawahoowa

Awards
Don't Taurine and beta alanine compete for the same receptors? Wouldn't that be bad? I beverages understood that about PWOs with both...

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't Taurine and beta alanine compete for the same receptors? Wouldn't that be bad? I beverages understood that about PWOs with both...
I can tell you from experience when I have BA I get back pumps even with 10g taurine but without BA I get no back pumps on only 3g of taurine

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've read things showing thats very overrated, it's good to take taurine with beta-alanine because beta-alanine can decrease taurine levels a bit.

uvawahoowa

Awards
I've read things showing thats very overrated, it's good to take taurine with beta-alanine because beta-alanine can decrease taurine levels a bit.
Is BA preferred over Taurine by the body?

Black Mo

Black Mo

Awards
JD - I want to explain my initial skepticism about your original post of all 10's on Volatile. When I see something like that I tend to think that someone is trying to sell a product that doesn't work. With Volatile you were dead on. Not sure I can give all tens but I can't dispute them either. My bottle was waiting when I got home last night, took 1 1/2 scoops and was off to the gym. Within 10 minutes I could feel the Beta kick in but it didn't last long (like 1st gen of NO Shotgun). When I walked into the gym after about a 20 minute drive (rush hour at 6pm) I could feel the fullness in my arms and chest. That along got me fired up to pound out some reps. Last night I did a circuit of chest, shoulders, and tris of sets consisting of 12 reps. I felt a pump in muscles that I was not working such as my bis and back. I lifted longer and harder than I have in at least 6 months. It seemed that when I was gassed around rep 9 or 10 I was able to push it to 12. I have taken pwo since 2008 and have never got a hold of a pwo like this. I wanted to post my experience last night but my shoulders and tris were too spent to type. Volatile is an amazing pwo. It tasted good, mixed great and blew away my exceptions. And to top it off I was asleep by 11:00pm.

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
JD - I want to explain my initial skepticism about your original post of all 10's on Volatile. When I see something like that I tend to think that someone is trying to sell a product that doesn't work. With Volatile you were dead on. Not sure I can give all tens but I can't dispute them either. My bottle was waiting when I got home last night, took 1 1/2 scoops and was off to the gym. Within 10 minutes I could feel the Beta kick in but it didn't last long (like 1st gen of NO Shotgun). When I walked into the gym after about a 20 minute drive (rush hour at 6pm) I could feel the fullness in my arms and chest. That along got me fired up to pound out some reps. Last night I did a circuit of chest, shoulders, and tris of sets consisting of 12 reps. I felt a pump in muscles that I was not working such as my bis and back. I lifted longer and harder than I have in at least 6 months. It seemed that when I was gassed around rep 9 or 10 I was able to push it to 12. I have taken pwo since 2008 and have never got a hold of a pwo like this. I wanted to post my experience last night but my shoulders and tris were too spent to type. Volatile is an amazing pwo. It tasted good, mixed great and blew away my exceptions. And to top it off I was asleep by 11:00pm.

....might have to give this a go!!!!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like a 10 to me lol

coltonpyle

coltonpyle

Awards
Deff something I'm going to try in the near future.

John33

Awards
Is it okay to take TestPowder and Volatile on the same day?

I just ordered Volatile on Nutra. Cannot wait to try it. I have tried many pre-workouts, Craze being the latest one. If it is as good as you guys say it is, it would be perfect, because it is time to give Craze a break.

Brucega

Brucega

Board Sponsor
Awards
Is it okay to take TestPowder and Volatile on the same day?

I just ordered Volatile on Nutra. Cannot wait to try it. I have tried many pre-workouts, Craze being the latest one. If it is as good as you guys say it is, it would be perfect, because it is time to give Craze a break.

John 33:
We do not make TestPowder so I could not officially say whether it would matter or not. Unfortunately that is about as good of an answer that I can give you. There may be someone on here that has tried them together that may be able to answer.
Thanks

John33

Awards
So I just received Volatile from Nutra. Will try it tomorrow, but I also got several samples of Lean EFX. The question is: Can I take Lean EFX in the morning on an empty stomach around 6:30 a.m. and then take Volatile (1.5 serving) at 1p.m. pre-workout, or do you not recommend taking both on the same day? Thanks.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
That was me. It was great for the pump. 7 to 7.5 energy wise. Very good all around product. No crash either

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
So I just received Volatile from Nutra. Will try it tomorrow, but I also got several samples of Lean EFX. The question is: Can I take Lean EFX in the morning on an empty stomach around 6:30 a.m. and then take Volatile (1.5 serving) at 1p.m. pre-workout, or do you not recommend taking both on the same day? Thanks.
that would be fine to dose, i also use 2 scoops.....