Testosterone Tag Team: PES Erase Pro & Neogenix Supremacy (Sponsored)

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. I seriously can not believe how can you stand so much fish activity Paul. I has pool outside...I cants stand more than 10 lapz . Teach me master!!!

On a serious note, how do you feel Muscle Mass is Fairing? Keeping? Gaining? Losing?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

2. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    I seriously can not believe how can you stand so much fish activity Paul. I has pool outside...I cants stand more than 10 lapz . Teach me master!!!

On a serious note, how do you feel Muscle Mass is Fairing? Keeping? Gaining? Losing?
    Trust me, the first 2 years of tri-training were horrible in the water, just 1 25yd lap would kill me. I have worked on endurance and technique more this year so I am much more comfortable with the 100s. Next week my swim will include 10x100s, that'll kill me.

As far as muscle I feel like I may have gained a bit, that is great considering I am focusing on the endurance training and only doing wt training 2-3 days/week and I am going for hi-rep for endurance.

The big test will be the next 2 months as I really increase my tri-training. But I may be too big for my races at the moment so losing any muscle mass will be a benefit, but I truly dont want that to happen. My wetsuit may not fit my arms and shoulders right now, we'll see how it feels in late Sept.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

•   

3. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky

Trust me, the first 2 years of tri-training were horrible in the water, just 1 25yd lap would kill me. I have worked on endurance and technique more this year so I am much more comfortable with the 100s. Next week my swim will include 10x100s, that'll kill me.

As far as muscle I feel like I may have gained a bit, that is great considering I am focusing on the endurance training and only doing wt training 2-3 days/week and I am going for hi-rep for endurance.

The big test will be the next 2 months as I really increase my tri-training. But I may be too big for my races at the moment so losing any muscle mass will be a benefit, but I truly dont want that to happen. My wetsuit may not fit my arms and shoulders right now, we'll see how it feels in late Sept.
    Wow remarkable bro, this kinda persistence will get yah first place , now show some progress pics, I never met a teacher that was jacked haha
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

4. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Wow remarkable bro, this kinda persistence will get yah first place , now show some progress pics, I never met a teacher that was jacked haha
    I didnt take any pre pics, I should've. I'll see if I can get any up as I finish, then get some more as I enter race season in late Sept. I will be smaller but leaner
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

5. Great updates.

6. wt is steady at 167, that was my starting wt.

today is a recovery day since I did a double workout yesterday. Tom.orrow is Back to School Night so I wont have time for a endurance session after vb tryouts. Dont worry, I plan on another double on Thurs: Run/swim in Long Beach CA with some friends. It'll be much cooler down by the beach

I'm not sure about my supp plan over Sept & Oct. It may do me better if I do lose a bit of muscle so I will probably go with staples such as creatine & beta alanine along with some others for endurance: COP, taurine, ornithine have been suggested. Also considering pure camp95 to support muscle maintenance.

After my last race in Nov I will get ready for a bulk with low-dose SD stacked with AMS Growth Kit possibly.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

7. EMPTY BOTTLES I guess I am finished.

I am getting in a workout tonight and probably a bike ride for 20 miles. I'll update my lifts later.

Overall this stack worked out for my goals: maintain strength & size while increasing endurance training for triathlons.

• My wt stayed the same over the 4 weeks, and my strength increased slightly because I had to increase rep range for all exercises.
    • I never experienced that alpha feeling at the gym mainly because of my routine and mindset was focused on hi-reps instead of pushing big wt.
    • I also never had issues with joints from the lowered estro from Erase Pro, once again that has to do with the training in hi-reps.
    • I do notice a very slight recomp effect mainly in the upper abs and chest, I am sure I could get better results if I worried about diet. Since I was doing 2 workouts many days and endurance training I was always hungry . . . even after a good meal.

I def want to try this stack in a lean bulk plan or as part of a PCT, I would really like to see how it affects my strength when that is my focus.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

8. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky
    EMPTY BOTTLES I guess I am finished.

I am getting in a workout tonight and probably a bike ride for 20 miles. I'll update my lifts later.

Overall this stack worked out for my goals: maintain strength & size while increasing endurance training for triathlons.

[*]My wt stayed the same over the 4 weeks, and my strength increased slightly because I had to increase rep range for all exercises.[*]I never experienced that alpha feeling at the gym mainly because of my routine and mindset was focused on hi-reps instead of pushing big wt.[*]I also never had issues with joints from the lowered estro from Erase Pro, once again that has to do with the training in hi-reps.[*]I do notice a very slight recomp effect mainly in the upper abs and chest, I am sure I could get better results if I worried about diet. Since I was doing 2 workouts many days and endurance training I was always hungry . . . even after a good meal.

I def want to try this stack in a lean bulk plan or as part of a PCT, I would really like to see how it affects my strength when that is my focus.
    Thanks for logging this for us. Did an awesome job as usual.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Sponsored Log using PES Erase Pro and Neogenix Supremacy!
    By Brucedog in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 07-28-2012, 08:05 AM
  2. The Best Just Got Better - PES Erase Pro
    By nattydisaster in forum PES
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 06-30-2012, 07:19 PM
  3. PES Erase Pro - The Breakdown
    By nattydisaster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 238
    Last Post: 02-29-2012, 07:25 PM
  4. PES Erase Pro questionnnnnn