BPS Formasurge & Endosurge log by Sidoious

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The good folks at BPS have hooked me up with their new product Formasurge. Currently running it with Endosurge and some Nutraplanet DAA.

This is my first log on AM. I'm 6', 196 lbs, 13.4 % bf as of yesterday's measurements at the gym. Thought those numbers were a little low because I've felt a little doughy this summer. Currently moving out of my current home and closing on a new home with my fiancee so things have been busy.

Typical workout routine is Chest/back, legs, arms, off day (or another leg day), repeat. Trying to work in more cardio.

I won't bore you guys with diet details other than I've always had an aversion to starchy carbs since I was a child. I eat when I'm hungry, which happens to be every few hours.

Typical pre-workout mix is Hemavol, BA, BCAAs on chest and arm days, and Body Octane + extra CM and BA on leg days. Going through a bit of a stim break from supps this summer.

What's my goal? To keep working out as I've been doing, no idea if I'll bulk, cut, or maintain with these supps. I'll just listen to my body and go from there. I typically add weight / muscle during the sumemr because I can sleep more during these months. Come September, I'll lose sleep due to resuming my teaching job. Plus I'll probably go back to stims for my workouts.

As for the Formasurge, I dosed 4 pumps last night on my shoulders, traps, and chest. I don't want any to get on my fiancee so it's best to dose at night after she leaves to go back to her place. The Endosurge is taken 2 caps with breakfast (10am to 12pm depending on when i wake up), then dinner and before bed.

More details to come as to today's workout, but now I have to shower and get ready to make dinner tonight.

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
First to be in on this.

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Glad to have ya Cap!

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
First impressions: Formasurge comes in a pump and is runnier than say, the old CEL Formestane or Black Lion Research's Formeron. It retains a pleasant citrus smell and dries VERY quickly. It is runny, so tonight I'll pump and rub, pump and rub, pump and rub, pump and rub. Insert ghey jokes here: ______________________________

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Deff in on this!!!! Good luck man great products as well!!! Now go kill it bro

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks, new Rep!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All up in this beotch!

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Too bad your fiancé can't apply it. Lol This combo should be rediculously productive!

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Too bad your fiancé can't apply it. Lol This combo should be rediculously productive!
Something tells me she'll be reaping the benefits...

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Perks a plenty!! Lol

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This has win win written all over it. You are going to be getting thrown off your fiance nightly, trust me. Endo and formestane, hang on for the ride.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And I so love this forum that much less... keeps going downhill.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They run a tight ship here. In the long run, the ends justify that. This is a business.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
In for the taint application !

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Forum seems alive an kicking to me, I still consider myself new kind of, but the short time i've been on here (compared to some others) it's interesting to see new people come, slowly drift away, and another new wave of people who've found their way onto the most entertaining forums i've been on.

can the admins be tough? yea sure, i just got an infraction for breaking a rule the other day, make me all butt hurt when they eric cartman "you will respect my authoritay!"to me, but it's all good.

we all get a little butt hurt sometimes.

murk01

murk01

Awards
We had our best year in terms of growth last year.
Yes, AM is insane on the web right now. Google any thing about bodybuilding or bodybuilding product AM is in the top three results.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good discussion bros! AM is the shizz if you ask me!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Subbed for the return.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed for the return as well, wanting to see all the feedback on Formasurge especially!

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm back ladies, 8 days' worth of logging about to be uploaded and reps headed your way for sticking with me.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm back ladies, 8 days' worth of logging about to be uploaded and reps headed your way for sticking with me.
Look forward to to the updates bro! Will catch up after some z's :)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Excellent welcome back Sid!

This just in for anyone following along who might be interested.

We have a logging opportunity for BPS Dermacrine going on right now! We licensed the OG Dermacrine from PP and then put it in an improved carrier like what is used in Formasurge.

Anyone interested in running this already proven product go here and put in an app. BPS Dermacrine Logging Opp

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I use a lot of cables and machines whenever I can because of various injuries and wear and tear I've accumulated. For example, both my shoulders are subluxated.

First workout: Arm day.

Tricep pulldowns: 160 lbs x 10,9,9,8,7 followed by
Bicep cable curls 130 lbs x 10,9,9,8,7 40 sec rest between

90 lb reverse grip bicep cable curls x 9,9,8,7,6
Machine shoulder press 110 lbs x 8, 130 x 6, 150 x 5, 130 x 5, 110 x 7
Close grip shrugs: 165 lbs x 10,9,8,7,6 (holding for a second at top and bottom position)
Hex bar shrugs w/ 90 lbs on bar (total weight = ?) 10,9,8,7,6 (holding at top and bottom)

So much more I can do on arm day but time was an issue today as some house cleanup needed to be done. Felt great during the workout, applied 4 pumps before bed.

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day two: Leg day

Usually following my arm day is a rest day, but I've been doing two leg workout routines basically turning my 3 day splits into 4.

I had monster back pumps during this workout and felt my left hamstring pull a bit (injured a few years ago). Possible dehydration to blame.

Freemotion squats 400 lbs x 12,11,10,9,8, 300 x 6
Stiff-legged deadlifts 205 X 8,7,6 (bad pumpage!)
Hex bar squat lifts 140 on bar (total weight = ?) 8, 7, 6

90 sec rest between attempts on all lifts

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day three: Chest/Back

Added Purus' D-Pol as my DAA product along with a sample packet of Maximize and WOW, best workout I've ever had! No soreness in my shoulder on presses which is very unusual for me, so definitely a good day!

Pullups: 20, 18, 16 each set followed by:
Bosu ball pushups: 30, 24, 20. 90 second rest after each superset

Seated bench press: 265 x 5 followed by 235 x 3 dropset. Then 265 x 7, then x 6 (changed position and hence more reps) followed by:
Seated mid rows: 260 X 12, 11 10. 90 sec rest after each superset

Hex bar shrugs: 90 x 10,10,9,9,8. stopping at top and bottom for one second.
Lat machine pulldowns: 230 x 12, 11, 10
Farmer's walks with 60 lbs: two gym lengths
Bench press machine (lying down) 270 x 10, 310 x 8, 5, 270 x 5

Hour's worth of working out and I felt awesome! Getting good sleep running this stack, no stiffness or dryness; at least not in joints. Still very thirsty.

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day four: Leg day #2

plate loaded squat press: 270 x 8 warmup, 450 x 10, 500 x 10,9,8,7,6. 70 second rest in between

ground base squat machine: 180 lbs x 8,7,7,6,5. * major back pumps, even with 6g Taurine taken pre-wo; ass cramps too!* Weird-feeling machine, tough to find best foot/starting position initially.

Stiff-legged deadlifts: 185 x 8 (4 reps) - mainly for flexibility this week

Had to cut it short due to the back pumps and fearing that working out w back stiffness would be problematic.

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day five: arm day

Tricep pulldowns: 160 lbs x 12,10,8,8,7 followed by
Bicep cable curls 130 lbs x 12,10,9,8,8 40 sec rest between

90 lb reverse grip bicep cable curls x 9,9,8,7,6
Single arm cable tricep extensions: 60 lbs x 8,7,6,5 50 x 6
Lunges pressing a 25lb plate from the abdomen to a full extension 6 each leg, 6, 5
Flying pushups 15, 12, 10 (60 second rest)
Hex bar shrugs w/ 90 lbs on bar (total weight = ?) 10,9,8,7,6 (holding at top and bottom)

Switched a few things around today focusing more on bis/tris and not shoulders. Had good energy, reps went up a bit in a couple lifts.

Libido is rockin', just getting very thirsty every day. Probably a good sign that I'm drying out a bit.

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day six: off day from training. I feel like I could keep going but it's good to rest up a bit so I can crush it hardcore next time out. Plus I have a lot of yardwork that needs to get done today and you can't beat an 84 degree sunny Buffalo day!

Libido is still high, refractory time is hard to figure. That might be the benefit of the L-Dopa in Endosurge but it's hard to say if it's gone down for me or not. Still chugging down lots of H2O which means the Forma is indeed drying me out a bit.

On a side note: Formasurge is a MUCH better product than Erase (for those of you on the fence). I personally can't take more than one pill of regular Erase without getting nauseous. Being on Erase is a very "synthetic" feeling; not sure how to describe it but that's the word I'd use. BPS is doing it up right with these products!

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day seven: chest/back

PR'S ARE IN BOLD:

Pullups: 25, 18, 12 each set followed by:
Bosu ball pushups: 30, 25, 20. 90 second rest after each superset

Seated bench press: 265 x 7 followed by 235 x 3 dropset. Then 265 x 7, then x 6 (changed position and hence more reps) followed by:
Seated mid rows: 260 X 12, 11 10. 90 sec rest after each superset

Hex bar shrugs: 90 x 10,10,9,9,8. stopping at top and bottom for one second.
Lat machine pulldowns: 230 x 13, 12, 10
Farmer's walks with 60 lbs: two gym lengths
Bench press machine (lying down) 270 x 12, 310 x 10, 6, 270 x 8

Strength / endurance way up today, even though I thought I'd be weak from doing a lot of landscaping today in the 90 degree Buffalo heat! Stayed hydrated though and was able to focus in the gym today, mind/muscle connection was strong.

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day eight: legs

Walking lunges while pressing a 45 pound plate directly overhead: 10 steps forward, 10 backwards x 3
Freemotion squat machine: 240x3, 320x3, 400 x 12,11,10,9,8
Stiff-legged deadlifts: 135 warmups, 225 x 8,7,6, 185x8,7
Ground based squats: 180x8,8,7,7,7

Nowhere near the back pumps I had earlier with my leg workouts. Weight will go up/down on these lifts depending on the order I do them and the frequency. Feeling really good on the stack so far!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looking good Sid and I assume you increased your water intake more after the back pumps? Other than being dehydrated there isn't any other reason you should have gotten them with the products you are on. One of the good things about the combo is that it doesn't eradicate estrogen and the ResV helps to modulate it so it can be put to beneficial uses. Probably why you like the way it feels. That and being on top of EndoSurge it is no wonder you are seeing strength increases. Congrats on that PR, 25 chin ups is no punk!

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I really started chugging down the water after that workout. I'm very susceptible to the heat and humidity and I can even feel it inside where there's a/c. I would have gotten back pumps no matter what happened that day, def not blaming the products! The resveratrol is a great add to the Formasurge. Sleep has been DEEP with the L-Dopa from Endosurge.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome back to the fray Sid. Workouts looking good and I could not be happier about having a new Form product available.

Let's spice things up with a libido shot...

3521e_ORIG-3x3t95_1303213652.jpg