BPS Formasurge & Endosurge log by Sidoious

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by BulkPerf View Post
    Good to see you back bro.
    Thanks man, and for the support of BPS during my hiatus.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    Dang G , that looks expensive! Is IR made out of platinum?
    Haha, who am I, Bill Gates? No, it's a "mirror chrome" finish on Tama's Superstar EFX series. I admit, it is boss! Such a shiny set with Rude cymbals...pure metal! Even the pedals are brushed aluminum Trick Bigfoots. Shiny, loud, dominating!
    •   
       


  3. Today's update will be a few hours away!

  4. That is insane! You need to do a vid of you dominating. Lol
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  5. sweet set brotha
    •   
       


  6. Good to have you back Sid, nice updates.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  7. Day nine: arms

    PRs in bold

    Tricep pulldowns: 170 lbs x 10,9,8,7,6
    Single arm cable tricep extensions: 60 lbs x 7,7,6,6,5
    Bicep cable curls 140 lbs x 11,9,7, 120 lbs x 8,7
    90 lb reverse grip bicep cable curls x11,10,10,9,8
    Hex bar shrugs w/110 lbs on bar (total weight = ?) 10, 130 lbs(holding at top and bottom) x 10,9,8,7

    PR's as far as heavier weight this workout; just not as many exercises as last arm day.

    Side note: Fiancee stole my juices around 2 pm before she had to go into work, so to bust this workout around 5 pm for me at least was a worthwhile accomplishment, and a testament to the products I'm logging!

  8. Going animal poppie!

  9. loving those PRs, boss

  10. Quote Originally Posted by sidoious View Post
    Day nine: arms

    PRs in bold

    Tricep pulldowns: 170 lbs x 10,9,8,7,6
    Single arm cable tricep extensions: 60 lbs x 7,7,6,6,5
    Bicep cable curls 140 lbs x 11,9,7, 120 lbs x 8,7
    90 lb reverse grip bicep cable curls x11,10,10,9,8
    Hex bar shrugs w/110 lbs on bar (total weight = ?) 10, 130 lbs(holding at top and bottom) x 10,9,8,7

    PR's as far as heavier weight this workout; just not as many exercises as last arm day.

    Side note: Fiancee stole my juices around 2 pm before she had to go into work, so to bust this workout around 5 pm for me at least was a worthwhile accomplishment, and a testament to the products I'm logging!
    Awesome bro! PR's all over the place!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  11. I posted this morning for yesterday's workout.

    Day Ten: off day

    Went golfing; first time in about six weeks. It showed! Back on the horse tomorrow.

    Am I already a third of my way through this log? Yikes!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

    Awesome bro! PR's all over the place!
    Thanks LTL! Gaining the confidence to push harder in the gym. Sleeping like a bear on this stack. I consider sleepiness to be a sign that the body is growing and adapting to the stress I'm putting it through, and the gains will be coming accordingly. I'm sure the L-Dopa doesn't hit either!

    I can see a market for some transdermal resveratrol after using this product. Nice addition to the formestane; wondering if BPS is looking into making a dedicated spray/liquid resveratrol in the future?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by sidoious

    Thanks LTL! Gaining the confidence to push harder in the gym. Sleeping like a bear on this stack. I consider sleepiness to be a sign that the body is growing and adapting to the stress I'm putting it through, and the gains will be coming accordingly. I'm sure the L-Dopa doesn't hit either!

    I can see a market for some transdermal resveratrol after using this product. Nice addition to the formestane; wondering if BPS is looking into making a dedicated spray/liquid resveratrol in the future?
    The sleep thing is a huge plus to me bro! I'm a third shifter so I look for anything to help promote deep sleep. Often times its not the getting to sleep its staying asleep. I'll fall asleep exhausted and wake up 3 hours later wide awake and then find myself falling asleep at work!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  14. During the school year I'm lucky to get a solid 5 hours a night. I can't remember even dreaming once this year until summer break. Summer helps me recharge until the madness begins again in September!

  15. Nice workout considering you were out of juice! Lol
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  16. Quote Originally Posted by sidoious View Post
    During the school year I'm lucky to get a solid 5 hours a night. I can't remember even dreaming once this year until summer break. Summer helps me recharge until the madness begins again in September!
    I can totally relate to that bro! It's a biotch during the school year. Especially when your training hard and growing... adding in school, homework, and a job. Those 5 hours become a blessing!

    Nice lifts by the way! Gotta love when the girlfriend jumps your bones before a workout. Lol.
    Nutra-Innovations Rep
    PM me with any product questions!
    Use Code AMINDS15 - 15% Off

  17. formasurge/endosurge....sweet!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  18. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    formasurge/endosurge....sweet!!!
    Call it the Power Surge stack
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Call it the Power Surge stack
    lets hope it doesn't cause a blackout........
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  20. More like a white-out...use your imagination! One thing I haven't commented on about the stack yet are the bedroom benefits. Let's just say the benefits keep coming. And coming. And coming...

  21. Quote Originally Posted by sidoious View Post
    More like a white-out...use your imagination! One thing I haven't commented on about the stack yet are the bedroom benefits. Let's just say the benefits keep coming. And coming. And coming...
    have you noticed any wild dreams? my dreams on endosurge were so realistic i almost felt like i should be
    guilty about cheating on my wife....


    i think i went thru half the catagory of big boobs on pornhub.....
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  22. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt

    have you noticed any wild dreams? my dreams on endosurge were so realistic i almost felt like i should be
    guilty about cheating on my wife....

    i think i went thru half the catagory of big boobs on pornhub.....
    The dreams have been crazy; what's crazy is that I can remember them! P*rnh*b is nice, I recommend youj*zz for good movies!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by sidoious View Post
    The dreams have been crazy; what's crazy is that I can remember them! P*rnh*b is nice, I recommend youj*zz for good movies!
    exactly...very vivid dreams, and i remembered every second of them, lol.
    slutload aint bad either!!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  24. Quote Originally Posted by sidoious View Post
    More like a white-out...use your imagination! One thing I haven't commented on about the stack yet are the bedroom benefits. Let's just say the benefits keep coming. And coming. And coming...
    Quoted for truth.

  25. Day eleven: Chest/Back

    PRs in bold:

    Pullups: 25, 20, 15 each set followed by:
    Bosu ball pushups: 35, 28, 25. 90 second rest after each superset

    Seated bench press: 280 x 6, 6, 5 followed by 235 x 3 dropset. Followed by:
    Seated mid rows: 260 X 15, 13, 13. 90 sec rest after each superset

    Hex bar shrugs: 130 x 10,10,9,9,8. stopping at top and bottom for one second.
    Lat machine pulldowns: 230 x 15 250 x 12, 10, 8
    Bench press machine (lying down) 310 x 12, 9, 6

    Strength keeps going up as does the willingness to keep pushing myself; due to the stack I'm taking as well as the fact I'm keeping a log of my progress and I don't want to duplicate previous weights/reps if I can help it. I feel like I might plateau with these numbers for another workout, but I'm fine with that!

    Golfed from 10-12 this morning with my fiancee's family; just happened to be 94 degrees out. 27 rounds of golf the past 24 hours in 94 degree heat; I am very susceptible to fatigue and was so wiped out I had to take a nap from 3-4:30. Hit the gym at 6:30 and ripped through my workout!

  26. Nice numbers bro!!
    Nutra-Innovations Rep
    PM me with any product questions!
    Use Code AMINDS15 - 15% Off

  27. Quote Originally Posted by tallguy34
    Nice numbers bro!!
    Upwards and onwards!

  28. Quote Originally Posted by sidoious
    Day eleven: Chest/Back

    PRs in bold:

    Pullups: 25, 20, 15 each set followed by:
    Bosu ball pushups: 35, 28, 25. 90 second rest after each superset

    Seated bench press: 280 x 6, 6, 5 followed by 235 x 3 dropset. Followed by:
    Seated mid rows: 260 X 15, 13, 13. 90 sec rest after each superset

    Hex bar shrugs: 130 x 10,10,9,9,8. stopping at top and bottom for one second.
    Lat machine pulldowns: 230 x 15 250 x 12, 10, 8
    Bench press machine (lying down) 310 x 12, 9, 6

    Strength keeps going up as does the willingness to keep pushing myself; due to the stack I'm taking as well as the fact I'm keeping a log of my progress and I don't want to duplicate previous weights/reps if I can help it. I feel like I might plateau with these numbers for another workout, but I'm fine with that!

    Golfed from 10-12 this morning with my fiancee's family; just happened to be 94 degrees out. 27 rounds of golf the past 24 hours in 94 degree heat; I am very susceptible to fatigue and was so wiped out I had to take a nap from 3-4:30. Hit the gym at 6:30 and ripped through my workout!
    Those numbers are real good bro! Nice job on the PR's too!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  29. Surprised to see these increases myself!

  30. PRs are always nice. Are you all seeing some libido increases?
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Scivation LipidFX log by rusty319
    By rusty319 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 08-16-2006, 02:40 PM
  2. USP Cutting Stack Log by Brent
    By Brent in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 05-02-2006, 02:07 PM
  3. USPlabs and Scivation Lean Bulk Log by Johnfaceman
    By johnfaceman in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-19-2006, 10:30 AM
  4. Omega Sports Lightning Log by Phatbody
    By phatbody in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-03-2006, 09:10 AM
  5. Omega Sports Thunder™ & Lightning™ Log - by johnfaceman
    By johnfaceman in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 03-16-2006, 03:02 PM
Log in
Log in