Packers fat assault with Smolder, Millennium Ultra Shred

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright guys nothing big for this round, but will be stacking Ultra Shred, Smolder topical, and some good ol eph!! Will start lifting tomorrow.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First !

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know nothing about these products, so I will learn Wheaton reading your log. Good luck Packers !

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks bud the ultra shred is just a fat burner, but the smolder is a topical fat burner that you can freaking feel on contact!!! I mean my stomach was on fire but not painful lol. The eph i'm just dosing 16mg morning 8 pre workout.

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
im here dudee!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks yall just wait to see what I got brewing lol gonna be wicked dark side yoda ain't got nothing on me soon!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed! I think you will love the Ultra-Shred/Ephedrine mix.

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Yessir!! In for another epic Hulk log.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Go smash some ****, mang!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In Hulk! Got a bottle of UltraShred sitting beside me, so looking forward to seeing what I can expect!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry guys been a tough week. It was my last week at my current federal job of 6 and a half years. Then our air was out all week at work and I was not feeling good last three to four days. I played in a 18 team softball torney and just got home 2:15 am but on a good note I walked 8 times with 3 doubles and three sings. Tomorrow when i awake from the dead I'll be back!!!!!! Oh and my sane arrived so added it to stack.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry guys been a tough week. It was my last week at my current federal job of 6 and a half years. Then our air was out all week at work and I was not feeling good last three to four days. I played in a 18 team softball torney and just got home 2:15 am but on a good note I walked 8 times with 3 doubles and three sings. Tomorrow when i awake from the dead I'll be back!!!!!! Oh and my sane arrived so added it to stack.
Slin sane ? Awesome.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Was watching soccer Olympics and there was a Brazilian soccer player names Hulk. I immediately said, F that. Packets is the real Hulk. Got a strange look from my dog. LOL.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FuFu I need that lol! I thought after my torney Friday in which I was on fire, that I'd be back Sat in the gym. Well let me just say pickle juice two cups doesn't sit well with your body. I've not stayed out of my bathroom for two days. It has to be that, cause I don't hurt just keep having to go. I'm hoping it will leave my system tonight. Been loading up on yougurt and probiotics.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FuFu I need that lol! I thought after my torney Friday in which I was on fire, that I'd be back Sat in the gym. Well let me just say pickle juice two cups doesn't sit well with your body. I've not stayed out of my bathroom for two days. It has to be that, cause I don't hurt just keep having to go. I'm hoping it will leave my system tonight. Been loading up on yougurt and probiotics.
Pickle juice ? Wow. You went to the extreme.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah we all do it a lil at a time for cramps in this alabama heat but I think I drank to much FUFU. I haven't recovered yet and still in bathroom with slight heahache.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah we all do it a lil at a time for cramps in this alabama heat but I think I drank to much FUFU. I haven't recovered yet and still in bathroom with slight heahache.
Oh man. Now I know never to try it.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ahh as gross as it is, finally relieved to have solid bowel movements lol. Made it to the gym today and hit up biceps. Didn't know how well my strength would be since out of gym for a week, and still not sure if I was 100% However after 10 mins hulk mode kick in.

Biceps:

seates alt db curls: 50lbs x 5,5,5

high pulley cable curls: 50lbs x 8,8,8

standing ez bar curls: 95lbs x 8,8,8

seated machine curls: 60lbs x 15,12,10

concentration curls: 35lbs db's x 5,5,5

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Alright guys nothing big for this round, but will be stacking Ultra Shred, Smolder topical, and some good ol eph!! Will start lifting tomorrow.
I missed this and I'm sorry! I'm here Hulk!!! Bring it down bro!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I missed this and I'm sorry! I'm here Hulk!!! Bring it down bro!
No worries Big C, didn't miss much last few days out with stomach issues lol Hulks back though!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't lift on Mondays since I play softball but after yesterday going ahead and lifting biceps, I think I will continue from now on as Monday's being Biceps Blast softball day!! I hit a 3 run bullet hr over LC. The one that when you make the contact every one around knows it's gone!!!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't lift on Mondays since I play softball but after yesterday going ahead and lifting biceps, I think I will continue from now on as Monday's being Biceps Blast softball day!! I hit a 3 run bullet hr over LC. The one that when you make the contact every one around knows it's gone!!!
Way to smack it over the fence Hulk!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Late to this party, but still here! Hope you enjoy a little smoldering :)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Everyone should have one of those at least once a week IMO! Keep going brother!! Leanness is just around the corner for yah bro!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hit up some chest after spending friggin 2 hr on my new jobs website playing goose hunt. I had to relief some stress lol Down to 225.7 this morning!!

Chest:

flat bench db presses: 70lbs x 8,8,8

incline barbell presses: 135lbs x 8, 165lbs x 6, 185lbs 6, 205lbs x 5 225lbs x 2

pec deck: 150lbs x 8,8,8

machine presses: 150lbs x 8,8,8

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hit up some chest after spending friggin 2 hr on my new jobs website playing goose hunt. I had to relief some stress lol Down to 225.7 this morning!!

Chest:

flat bench db presses: 70lbs x 8,8,8

incline barbell presses: 135lbs x 8, 165lbs x 6, 185lbs 6, 205lbs x 5 225lbs x 2

pec deck: 150lbs x 8,8,8

machine presses: 150lbs x 8,8,8
Damn impressive hulk. Nice HR as well. I went 3 for 3 today. Single, double, and triple. Fences were 400 ft out so no chance for HR with ASA bats.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice numbers brother!!! Soon you shall be a shredded hulk !!! How's the diet been?

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been doing good this past week although didn't eat much one or two days cause had stomach issues. I'm now staying down into the 225 and 228 mark not hitting over 230's in 7 day!!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
:wave2:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Checking in for a SMOLDER update.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Treating me very good I can feel the burn every day!! I went to gym today and had a buddie of mine that use to compete and worked out with him. Was def 100x better having some one to push you.

Today Back and Shoulders:

Back: close grip pulldowns: 100lbs x 8,8,8

db rows: 40lbs x 12, 12, 12

machine rows: 100lbs x 10,10,10

shoulders:

machine presses: 100lbs x 12, 90lbs x 20,20

straight bar upright rows: 45lbs x 15,15,15 then after each set combine with wrist curls til failure

pec deck reverse delts flys" 75lbs x 12,12,12

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Treating me very good I can feel the burn every day!! I went to gym today and had a buddie of mine that use to compete and worked out with him. Was def 100x better having some one to push you.

shoulders:

straight bar upright rows: 45lbs x 15,15,15 then after each set combine with wrist curls til failure

Great workout Hulk ! Your workout numbers get better and better each day !!!

I workout alone but I can imagine how much better it is to have a workout partner push you.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
picked up some smolder myself

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

shoulders:

I see it was Hulk smashing time again in the gym! Nice one buddy

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today was triceps day! I'm feeling that crazy surge!! I've dropped my weight down on most lifts as I'm learning from my buddy. I have all the mass i need, and want to shred the hellla up. So I've been doing no less then 10 to 20 reps and I feel the burn!!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry guy had to help Papa Hulk move in a 850lb gun case lol. So my workout then some!

Triceps:

v bar pulldowns: 110lbs x 15, 100lbs x 10, 10

seated overhead presses: 60lbs x 10,10,10

rope press downs combine with cable pressdowns then reverse cable pull downs OUCH!!!!

rope press down weight 90lbs x 12, 80lbs x 15, 70lbs x 15 press down's and reverse pull downs 70lbs x 12, 12, 12

machine dips: 90lbs x 12,12,12

close grip smith bench presses: 135lbs x 12, 12, 12

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry guy had to help Papa Hulk move in a 850lb gun case lol. So my workout then some!

Triceps:

v bar pulldowns: 110lbs x 15, 100lbs x 10, 10

seated overhead presses: 60lbs x 10,10,10

rope press downs combine with cable pressdowns then reverse cable pull downs OUCH!!!!

rope press down weight 90lbs x 12, 80lbs x 15, 70lbs x 15 press down's and reverse pull downs 70lbs x 12, 12, 12

machine dips: 90lbs x 12,12,12

close grip smith bench presses: 135lbs x 12, 12, 12
Nice man...that pump hurt on the ropes? Haha gotta love that! and that sounds like an epic gun case

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HULK SMASH! ahaha

Keep up the good work brotha!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah man took 4 peeps to move that case sob was heavy!!!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think I might have been out after moving the gun case :)

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah appetite suppressing big time. I feel good but not like I'm on crack lol. I have no bad crashes on it either. Wishing I had a pre workout to go with it. The smolder is burning the hell out of my abs and sides. I weighed this morning at 225.5 sometime's I'll go up to 228 at night but I know I shouldn't weight night time lol.