Packers fat assault with Smolder, Millennium Ultra Shred

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Packers fat assault with Smolder, Millennium Ultra Shred


    Alright guys nothing big for this round, but will be stacking Ultra Shred, Smolder topical, and some good ol eph!! Will start lifting tomorrow.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!


  2. First !
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
    •   
       


  3. I know nothing about these products, so I will learn Wheaton reading your log. Good luck Packers !
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  4. Thanks bud the ultra shred is just a fat burner, but the smolder is a topical fat burner that you can freaking feel on contact!!! I mean my stomach was on fire but not painful lol. The eph i'm just dosing 16mg morning 8 pre workout.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  5. im here dudee!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html
    •   
       


  6. Thanks yall just wait to see what I got brewing lol gonna be wicked dark side yoda ain't got nothing on me soon!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  7. Subbed! I think you will love the Ultra-Shred/Ephedrine mix.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  8. Yessir!! In for another epic Hulk log.
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.
    OG AVENGER

  9. Deff in!!!!! Hell yeah can't wait to see how this turns out brother
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  10. Go smash some ****, mang!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  11. In Hulk! Got a bottle of UltraShred sitting beside me, so looking forward to seeing what I can expect!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  12. Sorry guys been a tough week. It was my last week at my current federal job of 6 and a half years. Then our air was out all week at work and I was not feeling good last three to four days. I played in a 18 team softball torney and just got home 2:15 am but on a good note I walked 8 times with 3 doubles and three sings. Tomorrow when i awake from the dead I'll be back!!!!!! Oh and my sane arrived so added it to stack.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    Sorry guys been a tough week. It was my last week at my current federal job of 6 and a half years. Then our air was out all week at work and I was not feeling good last three to four days. I played in a 18 team softball torney and just got home 2:15 am but on a good note I walked 8 times with 3 doubles and three sings. Tomorrow when i awake from the dead I'll be back!!!!!! Oh and my sane arrived so added it to stack.
    Slin sane ? Awesome.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  14. Slin Sane will definitely be a nice addition!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  15. Was watching soccer Olympics and there was a Brazilian soccer player names Hulk. I immediately said, F that. Packets is the real Hulk. Got a strange look from my dog. LOL.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  16. FuFu I need that lol! I thought after my torney Friday in which I was on fire, that I'd be back Sat in the gym. Well let me just say pickle juice two cups doesn't sit well with your body. I've not stayed out of my bathroom for two days. It has to be that, cause I don't hurt just keep having to go. I'm hoping it will leave my system tonight. Been loading up on yougurt and probiotics.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    FuFu I need that lol! I thought after my torney Friday in which I was on fire, that I'd be back Sat in the gym. Well let me just say pickle juice two cups doesn't sit well with your body. I've not stayed out of my bathroom for two days. It has to be that, cause I don't hurt just keep having to go. I'm hoping it will leave my system tonight. Been loading up on yougurt and probiotics.
    Pickle juice ? Wow. You went to the extreme.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  18. Yeah we all do it a lil at a time for cramps in this alabama heat but I think I drank to much FUFU. I haven't recovered yet and still in bathroom with slight heahache.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    Yeah we all do it a lil at a time for cramps in this alabama heat but I think I drank to much FUFU. I haven't recovered yet and still in bathroom with slight heahache.
    Oh man. Now I know never to try it.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  20. Ahh as gross as it is, finally relieved to have solid bowel movements lol. Made it to the gym today and hit up biceps. Didn't know how well my strength would be since out of gym for a week, and still not sure if I was 100% However after 10 mins hulk mode kick in.

    Biceps:

    seates alt db curls: 50lbs x 5,5,5

    high pulley cable curls: 50lbs x 8,8,8

    standing ez bar curls: 95lbs x 8,8,8

    seated machine curls: 60lbs x 15,12,10

    concentration curls: 35lbs db's x 5,5,5
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  21. In to see how you like smolder !
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP
    https://www.facebook.com/focusednutrition1/?fref=ts
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/

  22. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    Alright guys nothing big for this round, but will be stacking Ultra Shred, Smolder topical, and some good ol eph!! Will start lifting tomorrow.
    I missed this and I'm sorry! I'm here Hulk!!! Bring it down bro!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    I missed this and I'm sorry! I'm here Hulk!!! Bring it down bro!
    No worries Big C, didn't miss much last few days out with stomach issues lol Hulks back though!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  24. Glad your back in the game bro... Hulk smashing time right?!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  25. I don't lift on Mondays since I play softball but after yesterday going ahead and lifting biceps, I think I will continue from now on as Monday's being Biceps Blast softball day!! I hit a 3 run bullet hr over LC. The one that when you make the contact every one around knows it's gone!!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  26. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    I don't lift on Mondays since I play softball but after yesterday going ahead and lifting biceps, I think I will continue from now on as Monday's being Biceps Blast softball day!! I hit a 3 run bullet hr over LC. The one that when you make the contact every one around knows it's gone!!!
    Way to smack it over the fence Hulk!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  27. Late to this party, but still here! Hope you enjoy a little smoldering
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  28. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    I don't lift on Mondays since I play softball but after yesterday going ahead and lifting biceps, I think I will continue from now on as Monday's being Biceps Blast softball day!! I hit a 3 run bullet hr over LC. The one that when you make the contact every one around knows it's gone!!!
    Everyone should have one of those at least once a week IMO! Keep going brother!! Leanness is just around the corner for yah bro!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  29. Hit up some chest after spending friggin 2 hr on my new jobs website playing goose hunt. I had to relief some stress lol Down to 225.7 this morning!!

    Chest:

    flat bench db presses: 70lbs x 8,8,8

    incline barbell presses: 135lbs x 8, 165lbs x 6, 185lbs 6, 205lbs x 5 225lbs x 2

    pec deck: 150lbs x 8,8,8

    machine presses: 150lbs x 8,8,8
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  30. Weight is going down nice job Pack
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP
    https://www.facebook.com/focusednutrition1/?fref=ts
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. New Ultra Shred Pics with New Poses!
    By dylangemelli in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-13-2012, 09:30 PM
  2. Kill fat cells & prevent fat storage with CLA ethyl ester!
    By Eric Potratz in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 122
    Last Post: 06-01-2010, 08:22 AM
  3. Fat Loss with Tren/Anavar
    By John6 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-31-2005, 05:35 PM
  4. Fat loss with PH's?
    By Pharcyde in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-18-2004, 02:33 AM
Log in
Log in