Packers fat assault with Smolder, Millennium Ultra Shred - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Packers fat assault with Smolder, Millennium Ultra Shred

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,290
    Rep Power
    3567562

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Workouts are lookin good bro. Tri's are the way to big arms without a doubt!
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com

  2. Elite Member
    CountryLiftin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5,138
    Rep Power
    702598

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Hell yeah bro. I swear I have to be at the lowest BF of my lift thanks to LG, my shoulders and arms are so cut up, and I saw chest striations for the first time ever last chest workout. LOL. Pics are good bro.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023
  3. New Member
    jcwhiteside96's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    1252

    Reputation

    This looks interesting. I'm in
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,922
    Rep Power
    1454569

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Today went with partner again and sob talked me into doing back and triceps. I plan on doing just back but having that push def helps to go beyond.

    Back:

    Started with 2 sets 15 reps of hyper extensions

    close grip high cable pull backs: 80lbs x 12,10,10

    bent over smith machine rows: 135lbs x 12,12,12

    machine rows: 100lbs x 10,10,10

    triceps:

    machine dips: 90lbs x 12,12,12

    v bar press downs: 80lbs x 15 to light went to 110lbs x 12,12

    rope press downs super set with reverse high pulley curls: press downs 110lb x 10, 100lbs x 12, 90lbs x 15 reverse curls 110lbs x 12,12,12

    My friggin arms are starting to pump pump pump!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

  5. Professional Member
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,922
    Rep Power
    1454569

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Smolder is friggin hell fire lol!! I don't get a high off Ultra shred but appetite is suppressed. Slin sane I'm not sure really how to tell it works. I'm actually splitting the bottle of Ultra shred with wife, since this is not sponsored. This way I can start my Lecheek sponsored log with Oxy eca black and Hyper!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

  6. Elite Member
    DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,673
    Rep Power
    2574215

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Whattup pack! I'm BACK! Keep up that good **** man! Also in agreement with everyone else. The key to bigger arms is bigger TRIs. One of my fav's to work the inner head of the triceps is to use the pulleys. Go up to one and remove any attachment that is on it (like if you had it set up to do pushdowns w/ the V shaped bar). Select a really light weight to start with because they are kinda hard to do. About 30lbs is my limit and even that is a stretch. I go to 20lbs if I want to feel the stretch/squeeze. Just grip the little part where you would put an attachement, or a little higher up... if your pulley has that little ball on it so it doesn't rub against you for pec flys or something you can hold onto that as well. I hold just below it. Then stand close to the rack, start with your elbow bent at a 90 degree angle and have your hand wrapped around like you are giving a thumbs up, then extend your arm like a traditional pushdown. Your tricep will be on fire.

    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  7. Professional Member
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,922
    Rep Power
    1454569

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Dang it DJ you gonna have to send me a vid of doing these now so I can fully comprehend lol. Thanks btw!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

  8. Elite Member
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Rep Power
    1941542

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole
    Whattup pack! I'm BACK! Keep up that good **** man! Also in agreement with everyone else. The key to bigger arms is bigger TRIs. One of my fav's to work the inner head of the triceps is to use the pulleys. Go up to one and remove any attachment that is on it (like if you had it set up to do pushdowns w/ the V shaped bar). Select a really light weight to start with because they are kinda hard to do. About 30lbs is my limit and even that is a stretch. I go to 20lbs if I want to feel the stretch/squeeze. Just grip the little part where you would put an attachement, or a little higher up... if your pulley has that little ball on it so it doesn't rub against you for pec flys or something you can hold onto that as well. I hold just below it. Then stand close to the rack, start with your elbow bent at a 90 degree angle and have your hand wrapped around like you are giving a thumbs up, then extend your arm like a traditional pushdown. Your tricep will be on fire.

    Fantastic to see you back!!!!! Glad the wedding everything went well brother
    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    Dang it DJ you gonna have to send me a vid of doing these now so I can fully comprehend lol. Thanks btw!
    Keep killing it bro I'll be waiting for these pics this weekend
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  9. Elite Member
    DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,673
    Rep Power
    2574215

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Dang it DJ you gonna have to send me a vid of doing these now so I can fully comprehend lol. Thanks btw!
    LOL yea a video would be easier... here is one from the TwinMuscleWorkout on youtube...



    Fast forward to about in a minute in to see what I'm talking about.
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  10. Elite Member
    DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,673
    Rep Power
    2574215

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Fantastic to see you back!!!!! Glad the wedding everything went well brother

    Keep killing it bro I'll be waiting for these pics this weekend
    Hell yea dude I have returned! It all went off without a hitch! Amazing times
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  11. Professional Member
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,922
    Rep Power
    1454569

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Ahh got yah i have seen dem before and will be seeing them some more!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

  12. Elite Member
    DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,673
    Rep Power
    2574215

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Ahh got yah i have seen dem before and will be seeing them some more!!
    There ya go my man! I love them. They are the last exercise I do on my tri day to really burn those buggers out. I wish I could hit it with more weight though lol. Sitting there pushing down 20s when I know I could V-Bar pushdown 140 humbles you real quick. It isolates the **** out of that inner head. Go show it whats up!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  13. Professional Member
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,922
    Rep Power
    1454569

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    yeah my partner had me do 200lbs just to test me cause he can do it 200 for 8 reps solid. I got 5 lol.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

  14. Professional Member
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1331722

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    Today went with partner again and sob talked me into doing back and triceps. I plan on doing just back but having that push def helps to go beyond.

    Back:

    Started with 2 sets 15 reps of hyper extensions

    close grip high cable pull backs: 80lbs x 12,10,10

    bent over smith machine rows: 135lbs x 12,12,12

    machine rows: 100lbs x 10,10,10

    triceps:

    machine dips: 90lbs x 12,12,12

    v bar press downs: 80lbs x 15 to light went to 110lbs x 12,12

    rope press downs super set with reverse high pulley curls: press downs 110lb x 10, 100lbs x 12, 90lbs x 15 reverse curls 110lbs x 12,12,12

    My friggin arms are starting to pump pump pump!
    Hulk packers, your workouts have really evolved, Great job !!! Cant wait to see picture updates.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  15. Elite Member
    CountryLiftin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5,138
    Rep Power
    702598

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    If I follow DJ he is talking about what I call a cable kickback, and yes they are wicked sweet. I throw a small gym towel in the attachment part and use that as a handle. They are killer. I also start w/ 30lbs for a set or two and have to drop to 20. Concentrate on slow, deliberate reps where you push through and really pinch the tri at the end of the rep.

    Is that your typical volume for a back day or did you drop volume because you added tris? just curious.

    good work bro keep it up.

    EDIT: I think Dj's talking about the standing up ones, which I do also, either way is awesome, I just like cable kick backs versus traditional to take the strain off my shoulders.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023
  16. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,783
    Rep Power
    10751413

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    strengthening tri's will also increase bench press, count on it.....a udt taught me that way back, when i was struggling to get past 250 on my bench..two years later i was maxing out at 345.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  17. Diamond Member
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    10,399
    Rep Power
    4274145

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Lecheek sponsored log with Oxy eca black and Hyper!
    im jealous hulk!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  18. Professional Member
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,922
    Rep Power
    1454569

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    What happen is a good friend of mine is finally able to meet up with me to train. I've been doing solo for 3 yrs and getting old. He's 6'1 255 right now and competed three years ago at 271 with 6 percent bf. He's a beast and he wants me to learn that since I've been trying to drop bf lot of it, to higher my reps and lower my weight for a while. It's working cause my arms are looking sick.

    Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    If I follow DJ he is talking about what I call a cable kickback, and yes they are wicked sweet. I throw a small gym towel in the attachment part and use that as a handle. They are killer. I also start w/ 30lbs for a set or two and have to drop to 20. Concentrate on slow, deliberate reps where you push through and really pinch the tri at the end of the rep.

    Is that your typical volume for a back day or did you drop volume because you added tris? just curious.

    good work bro keep it up.

    EDIT: I think Dj's talking about the standing up ones, which I do also, either way is awesome, I just like cable kick backs versus traditional to take the strain off my shoulders.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

  19. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,783
    Rep Power
    10751413

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    What happen is a good friend of mine is finally able to meet up with me to train. I've been doing solo for 3 yrs and getting old. He's 6'1 255 right now and competed three years ago at 271 with 6 percent bf. He's a beast and he wants me to learn that since I've been trying to drop bf lot of it, to higher my reps and lower my weight for a while. It's working cause my arms are looking sick.
    that's called mixing it up, lol........after a few months go back to heavy for awhile!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  20. Professional Member
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,922
    Rep Power
    1454569

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Oh yeah he already told me that lol trust me this dude is friggin nuts. He's only 30 so two yr younger then me but like I said he's competed in 2 years of shows. I've seen pics that I believe this guy coulda kept going. He is trying to help me get the bf off, and shape everything up.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

  21. Elite Member
    CountryLiftin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5,138
    Rep Power
    702598

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Good deal man, was just curious. Keep it going! That's how I have been training to I get way more out of mid rep ranges and lighter weight. And high reps on certain exercises.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023
  22. Professional Member
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,922
    Rep Power
    1454569

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Ok guys I will be starting a sponsored log in which I will continue to use smolder!! I have been splitting Ultra shred with my wife and she loves it so I gave her the rest along with slin sane. I will run this log the entire 4 weeks.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

  23. Professional Member
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,922
    Rep Power
    1454569

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. New Ultra Shred Pics with New Poses!
    By dylangemelli in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-13-2012, 08:30 PM
  2. Kill fat cells & prevent fat storage with CLA ethyl ester!
    By Eric Potratz in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 122
    Last Post: 06-01-2010, 07:22 AM
  3. Fat Loss with Tren/Anavar
    By John6 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-31-2005, 04:35 PM
  4. Fat loss with PH's?
    By Pharcyde in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-18-2004, 01:33 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in