zEtti ~ Goin' APPNUTS ~ IGF-2, Free Test, RPM, Drive, NeoVar LOG [Unsponsored] - AnabolicMinds.com

zEtti ~ Goin' APPNUTS ~ IGF-2, Free Test, RPM, Drive, NeoVar LOG [Unsponsored]

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  179 lbs.

Cool zEtti ~ Goin' APPNUTS ~ IGF-2, Free Test, RPM, Drive, NeoVar LOG [Unsponsored]

zEtti's APPNUT LOG [Unsponsored]
    IGF-2 ~ Free Test ~ RPM ~ Drive ~ NeoVar

While this is an unsponsored log, many thanks goes to the reps. Thanks Drooks for all your help and to RosieChee for the dosing. Also thanks to OrganicShadow and R1Balla for answering questions in my other forum post. OH and shout out to murk01 because your forearms are BEASTLY!

Introduction:
    Hello ;] My name is Matt. I’ve been lifting with my father on and off for the last 7 years or so. Steady for about the last 2. Definitely addicted now, it's the one thing I look forward to everyday. Makes me happy, and I feel like utter crap on days that I miss. I always liked to lift, but never ate healthy. That was until last year when I jumped on the scale and it said 218.8Lbs That was it for me, went on a diet and started lifting even more. So far I've lost 40Lbs. I shouldn't really call it a diet, it's more of a lifestyle and I'll never go back. I used to smoke pot, I pretty much stopped that. Not that I'm against it, but the munchies really got to me LOL No I don't smoke ciggs, drink very very rarely, and don't do any other drugs. So don't judge me ;] thanks. I do work a lot, but I will try to keep this log as up to date and detailed as possible. Sorry if I end up getting lazy at times, I'll try my best.

Stats:
    Height: 5' 9"
    Weight: 180.8Lbs
    Body Fat: ~17% (According to probably inaccurate scale)
    Measurements
    Arms: L16 1/8" R16 3/4"
    Forearms: 13"
    Chest: 45 1/8"
    Waist: 34 7/8"
    Thighs:update on that day
    Calfs:update on that day
    PRs
    Bench: 395LBs (With a small board on my chest, stops all shoulder pain)
    Deadlift: 250x7 (Literally just started deadlifting three weeks ago)
    Squat: No idea, cant squat in my basement yet. Just planned up a nice rack that will attach to the bench, just need to get welding :/

Diet:
    My diet isn't really too strict. I don't count calories or figure out my macros. I try to keep it as clean as possible and average .5-1.5Lbs lost a week. If I cheat on the weekend my weight stays about the same, if I don't cheat I lose weight. It's worked for me for the last year and until I get to the last few pounds I probably wont figure out my macros or worry about it too much. Diet mainly consists of chicken, protein bars, protein shakes, eggs, sandwiches, and cereal. In the interest of this log I'm going to attempt to figure out my macros daily just so it's known and clean up my diet a little more than I'm used to (no more white bread with my sandwich, no more Reeses Puffs on break at work, more fruits). I do on the other hand average about a 1.5 Gal of water a day so that's good!

Dosing Protocol:
    Training Days
    First Thing Upon Waking (Empty Stomach)
    3xIGF-2
    4xFree Test
    3xDrive
    15-20 Min Pre-Breakfast or Lunch (W/Carbs)
    3xNeoVar
    40 Min Pre-Workout (Empty Stomach)
    3xIGF-2
    60-80 Min Pre-Workout (Empty Stomach)
    2-3xRPM
    3xDrive
    Post-Workout (W/50g Carbs)
    3xNeoVar
    Pre-Bed (Empty Stomach)
    2xIGF-2

Non-Training Days
    First Thing Upon Waking (Empty Stomach)
    4xIGF-2
    4xFree Test
    1-2xRPM
    3xDrive
    15-20 Min Pre-Breakfast (W/50g Carbs)
    3xNeoVar
    6-8 Hours Post-Waking (Empty Stomach)
    3xDrive
    15-20 Min Pre-Dinner (W/50g Carbs)
    3xNeoVar
    Pre-Bed (Empty Stomach)
    4xIGF-2

Additional Supplementation: American Whey/Body Fortess/EAS Whey Protein, Fish Oil, CLA, Opti-Men Multi, ON Gold Standard 100% Casein, PrimeForce Carb Slam

Going to be taking one scoop Carb Slam with my Post Workout shake, and one scoop Casein about an hour after my pre-bed dosage of IGF-2. Obviously will be taking my Fish Oil, Multi, and CLA twice daily like usual.

Previous Supplementation: Xtreme Tren, OxyElite Pro, ZMA Max, Jack3d, C4 Extreme, No-Xplode, IntraBolic, ModernBCAA, Creatine Mono

All of these over the last few years or so. When I took Xtreme Tren I was young and dumb. Used most of the bottle, had some pretty great gains too. Unfortunately I stopped lifting near the end of the bottle and never even did my PCT. Luckily nothing bad came out of it except me losing all my gains. Again that was a few years ago. I still have some OEP, ZMA, and C4, but wont be using any of it during this cycle.

Routine:
    Monday: Heavy Chest
    Tuesday: Biceps/Forearms
    Wednesday: Cardio/Legs/Abs
    Thursday: Triceps/Light Chest
    Friday: Cardio/Shoulders
    Saturday: Back/Ab Ripper X
    Sunday: X Stretch/Relax

I have a pretty random routine I suppose. I don't hit my legs hard, just enough to stay proportioned. Also as I mentioned above I cant squat yet, but soon my friends.. soon! Most probably wouldn't agree with my schedule. I don't record my reps normally. I typically stop when I cant do anymore. This leaves me going upstairs nauseous half the time, but that's alright. Protein shake and some fresh air works wonders. I usually change up my workouts a little bit every week just to keep it interesting, but in the interest of this log I will try to do the same workouts and keep record of every set. Feel free to criticize, no hard feelings ;]

Overall Goals:
    Not sure.. I kind of bought everything all at once out of inspiration. I'm going in to this with an open mind and not sure what to expect. Like I said before I don't count macros or pay attention to calories so I'm not exactly bulking.. or cutting? I eat food.. and workout ;] Ohhh the simple things. I'm sure it's not the most efficient way.. but in the last year I lost 40Lbs, put on some good muscle, and gained a ton of strength. Never felt better and I'm going to continue this way. Back to the topic. Shooting for 1.5-2 Gals of water/day and at least 7 hours of sleep a night (I average 4/5). I guess my goals would be just like everyone else. Put on muscle, get stronger, lose more fat. ;]

Alrighty, well I'm all amped up now. CAN'T WAIT to start this cycle tomorrow and hit the gym. I will be posting pictures as soon as the website allows me too :/ need 50 posts. Can't believe I'm still awake or that I just wrote so much :/ My OCD is probably going to show in this post haha. Ughh I have to be awake in 3 hours to work a 12 hour shift and then lift -_- my body is going to hate me. Excited to take my morning dose soon woohoo! Good night all, will update tomorrow.. or later today I guess it would be now

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  179 lbs.

Sorted out my dosages for the day O.o sooo many pills! Haha, pill poppin animal. Off to work :/ lets see how I feel after 12 hours and lifting.
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Alright! In for the festivities. Thank you for the detailed introduction. We will all be here to motive you and help you in whatever way possible. Vitruvian has even offered to come massage your sore muscles after each workout!

David
    Team APPNUT
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Appliednutriceuticals.com
    Are you ready for N.O. UPTAKE? It's a game-changer!
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

In for the ride. If you have any questions at all, feel free to ask.

jdg76
    team APPNUT
    Proverbs 3:5-6 ESV
    Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Making my fashionably late entrance. Wow! Great opening detail! You write like this with your log and its gonna be 100% EPICNESS!!
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Awesome bro I'm in
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  179 lbs.

haha thanks bro, yeah I'll try. I have yesterday and today written on paper for the most part. I'll post them soon, I'm just exhausted. Not getting much sleep. Wake at 4am, work by 5am, get home by 6pm. Finish lifting around 8pm. Then I gotta cook and eat a late dinner and don't have much time left to post because if I want any decent amount of sleep before I go back to work I gotta be in bed by 10 O.o I'll be back to 8 hour shifts starting Monday and I have this weekend off for a change, so ill be posting a lot more then. Worked straight through last weekend -_- Thanks to all who are in for the ride! Promise I'll update soon.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.

Just out of curiosity what do you do? I'm always curious to see how work life affects exercise.

I thought I was gonna be late today going in at 8 but forgot I switched for 10-6. FML. Didn't bring meals.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow
    Just out of curiosity what do you do? I'm always curious to see how work life affects exercise.

I thought I was gonna be late today going in at 8 but forgot I switched for 10-6. FML. Didn't bring meals.
    That sucks! Haha

In for big updates!

David
    Team APPNUT
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  179 lbs.

7/23/12 - Day 1: Heavy Chest

Routine:
    Flat Bench:
    135x10
    185x10
    225x10
    245x1
    265x1
    285x1
    305x1
    335x1
    365x1
    275x8

Incline Bench:
    155x20
    185x20PR

Incline Dumbbell Bench: I'm losing it fast at this point.
    79x13

Chest Flys: Yeah, I quit.
    66x7

Push Ups to failure: Some ridiculously low number like 35 or something? lol.

Diet/Supplementation: IGF-2/Free Test/RPM/Drive/NeoVar dosing will remain the same as it is in the first post until the bottles are empty! Multi, Fish Oil, and CLA also as directed by the bottle.

Sleep: 2.5 Hours - OUCH!

Water: ~5000ml

Food: Kcals-Fat-Carbs-Protein
    7AM: Homemade Protein Bars 370-6-46-40
    9AM: Reeses Puffs ?-?-?-?
    12PM: Mom's Turkey Spaghetti ?-?-?-?
    12PM: EAS Myoplex Lite Bar 190-6-25-15
    8PM: American Whey Protein Shake 258-1-21-38
    9PM: 2 Chicken tacos from Taco Bell, Extra Chicken ?-?-?-?

Totals: At least what is known.
    Calories: 818g
    Fat: 13g
    Carbs: 92g
    Protein: 93g

Comments: Did alright today, not too happy about the reeses puffs or the Yucko Bell. I'll start keeping better track of the portion sizes and macros soon. Probably after this first week, once I get back to normal 8 hour shifts.

Review/Comments: As this is day 1, I'm not expecting anything spectacular. Also it needs to be known that I got 2.5 hours of sleep, worked a 12 hour physically demanding shift, and essentially finally got to lift about 14 hours after being awake. Needless to say.. I was completely drained. I think someone owes me a cookie for the fact that I even made it to the gym. Low ratings in this review doesn't necessarily equate to poor products. I would have needed a miracle to do well.

Overall Feeling/Mood: 9 - Woke up extremely excited to take my first dose. There's a ton of pills when stacking these all together. Stayed in a pretty good mood all day at work.

Mental Focus: 9 - Shockingly enough I was in the zone, and ready to lift.. or at least to try my ass off.

Energy: 6 - Anything short of an adrenaline shot wouldn't have done much for me. I was on zombie status. I actually did notice a slight energy boost, woke up a tad somehow, and got really warm?

Endurance: 9 - As far as endurance goes, I set that PR. No idea how that happened, but thanks Drive, or NeoVar.. or whatever the hell helped me with that one.

Strength: 6 - I was extremely weak today, for obvious reasons.

Pump: 8 - Actually got a pretty decent pump. Not too shabby ;]

Recovery: ? - Cant exactly comment on this yet.
    Libido: ? - Nothing out of the norm yet, not sure if I will even keep this one in the log seeing as I'm 24/7 horny

Additional Comments: Somehow I didn't realize RPM was a thermogenic. I definitely noticed that. Actually lasted until I went to bed. Also Had some extremely funky tasting burps after my morning dose. I think I pinpointed this to Drive, not positive. Nothing I really care about though. Feel free to criticize on anything, always nice to hear another persons ideas/opinions! Will post yesterday and todays logs tomorrow, hopefully I'll get tomorrows log done and posted as well. Good night!

Tomorrow: Biceps/Forearms
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by zEtti View Post
    Routine:
    Flat Bench:
    135x10
    185x10
    225x10
    245x1
    265x1
    285x1
    305x1
    335x1
    365x1
    275x8

Incline Bench:
    155x20
    185x20PR

Incline Dumbbell Bench: I'm losing it fast at this point.
    79x13

Chest Flys: Yeah, I quit.
    66x7

Push Ups to failure: Some ridiculously low number like 35 or something? lol.

Diet/Supplementation: IGF-2/Free Test/RPM/Drive/NeoVar dosing will remain the same as it is in the first post until the bottles are empty!

Sleep: 2.5 Hours - OUCH!

6AM: Homemade Protein Bars 370-6-46-40
    8PM: American Whey Protein Shake 258-1-21-38
    9PM: 2 Chicken tacos from Taco Bell, Extra Chicken ?-?-?-?

Totals: At least what is known.
    Calories: 818g
    Carbs: 92g

Comments: Did alright today, not too happy about the reeses puffs or the Yucko Bell. I'll start keeping better track of the portion sizes and macros soon. Probably after this first week, once I get back to normal 8 hour shifts.

Review/Comments: As this is day 1, I'm not expecting anything spectacular. Also it needs to be known that I got 2.5 hours of sleep, worked a 12 hour physically demanding shift, and essentially finally got to lift about 14 hours after being awake. Needless to say.. I was completely drained. I think someone owes me a cookie for the fact that I even made it to the gym. Low ratings in this review doesn't necessarily equate to poor products. I would have needed a miracle to do well.

Overall Feeling/Mood: 9 - Woke up extremely excited to take my first dose. There's a ton of pills when stacking these all together. Stayed in a pretty good mood all day at work.

Mental Focus: 9 - Shockingly enough I was in the zone, and ready to lift.. or at least to try my ass off.

Energy: 6 - Anything short of an adrenaline shot wouldn't have done much for me. I was on zombie status. I actually did notice a slight energy boost, woke up a tad somehow, and got really warm?

Endurance: 9 - As far as endurance goes, I set that PR. No idea how that happened, but thanks Drive, or NeoVar.. or whatever the hell helped me with that one.

Strength: 6 - I was extremely weak today, for obvious reasons.

Pump: 8 - Actually got a pretty decent pump. Not too shabby ;]

Recovery: ? - Cant exactly comment on this yet.
    Libido: ? - Nothing out of the norm yet, not sure if I will even keep this one in the log seeing as I'm 24/7 horny

Additional Comments: Somehow I didn't realize RPM was a thermogenic. I definitely noticed that. Actually lasted until I went to bed. Also Had some extremely funky tasting burps after my morning dose. I think I pinpointed this to Drive, not positive. Nothing I really care about though. Feel free to criticize on anything, always nice to hear another persons ideas/opinions! Will post yesterday and todays logs tomorrow, hopefully I'll get tomorrows log done and posted as well. Good night!

Sounds like you had a VERY long day. Props to you for still making it to the gym though. Get some rest and hit it hard next time.

jdg76
    Team APPNUT
    Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.

So you mean to tell me you got 365 on bench 181lbs on 2.5hrs sleep? That's huge. Yeah it us a lot of caps. Pills for thrills!

I forgot to mention, screw the scale on BF%. Its always wrong. Apparently I'm clinically obese 6 weeks out from a show.

Go get some sleep. And when working 12hr shifts we get our calories any way we can. Yucko bell, if we must.
    Franz Kafka
  13. Senior Member

Zetti getting it in!
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  179 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jdg76 View Post
    Sounds like you had a VERY long day. Props to you for still making it to the gym though. Get some rest and hit it hard next time.

jdg76
    Team APPNUT
    Hehe, yeah day was insanely long on that much sleep, thanks. Unfortunately I didn't get too much more sleep the next few days. I'll post the logs soon!

Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    So you mean to tell me you got 365 on bench 181lbs on 2.5hrs sleep? That's huge. Yeah it us a lot of caps. Pills for thrills!

I forgot to mention, screw the scale on BF%. Its always wrong. Apparently I'm clinically obese 6 weeks out from a show.

Go get some sleep. And when working 12hr shifts we get our calories any way we can. Yucko bell, if we must.
    Thanks org, yeah idk I was pretty unhappy with myself for that haha, but I guess given barely any sleep it was pretty good! Thanks. I figured the scales were wrong when it came to body fat :/ what's the most accurate way to figure it out? from home that is..

Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    Zetti getting it in!
    HELL YEAH BRO! ;] woot. I had an AWESOME workout tonight, can't wait to post the log. day 4. still gotta get the last 2 up, sorry for the delay everyone :/ work is genuinely kicking my ass, and after working/lifting/eating i have pretty much no time at all.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  179 lbs.

7/24/12 - Day 2: Biceps/Forearms

Routine:
    Alternating Dumbbell Curls - Up/Regular-Down/Hammer: Just warmin' up.
    18x20
    18x20

Armbusters: With dumbbells, 2-5 seconds in between weight change.
    44x8, 37x8, 27x8, 22x8, 18x8 - Regular
    44x8, 37x8, 27x8, 22x8, 18x8 - Hammer

Reverse Curls: With EZ Bar. Fast up, slow down.
    60x21
    60x21

Standing Curls: With EZ Bar.
    90x7 - Used "Fatgripz" this set, it absolutely murdered my reps. Check in to those ;]
    90x10

Incline Dumbbell Curls: Extremely fatigued and tired by now, must.. keep.. lifting.
    37x11
    37x9

Preacher Dumbbell Curls: Very slow and controlled
    27x11
    27x11 + 4 Negatives

Concentration Curls:
    18xFailure - Hammer

Diet/Supplementation: IGF-2/Free Test/RPM/Drive/NeoVar dosing will remain the same as it is in the first post until the bottles are empty! Multi, Fish Oil, and CLA also as directed by the bottle. Protein shakes/bars posted below.

Sleep: 5 Hours

Water: ~5500ml

8PM: American Whey Protein Shake + Carb Slam 378-1-51-38 1.5C Skim Milk - 1 Scoop Protein - 1 Scoop Carb Slam
    8:30PM: Mom's Chicken & Dumplings ?-?-?-?
    11PM: ON Casein Protein Shake 225-1-22-36 1.5C Skim Milk - 1 Scoop Protein

Totals: Still unsure on some foods.
    Calories: 1163g
    Fat: 14g
    Carbs: 144g
    Protein: 129g

Comments: Woot! Got my Carb Slam in the mail today, that stuff mixed with my protein shake tastes like heaven! Diet wasn't too bad, really wish I knew all the macros.

Review/Comments: Only day 2, still not expecting anything spectacular.

Overall Feeling/Mood: 9 - So far I don't really notice my mood changing, I'm usually in a great mood no matter what. So all is good here I suppose ;]

Mental Focus: 9 - In the zone for sure, determined, and pushing till I've got nothing left.

Energy: 8 - Pretty good energy today, still noticing the thermo effect too. Was pretty tired again so I'm very happy with this!

Endurance: 10 - Hell yes to the endurance! On those armbusters I usually take 10 seconds between each weight drop, I only took 2-5 seconds today, and by the end I wasn't even slowing down like I usually am.

Strength: 8 - Worked my ass off, and still worked a 12 hour shift. Happy enough with my strength considering..

Pump: 9 - Definitely got a sick pump today! Love curls..

Recovery: 8 - Still can't really comment on this. Not getting much sleep, but my soreness from the day before didn't slow me down any.

Libido: 7 - Idk about this still.. average.

Additional Comments: I was pretty driven in the gym today and got a suhweet pump. Also noticing more vascularity? Not just in the gym, but in general. I don't know if this is coincidental or what, but I'm happy with it hehe.

Tomorrow: Cardio/Legs/Abs
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.

Do you have a caliper? You'll need a second person but either a 3 or 7 point skin fold in mm is the most accurate way besides the dunk tank. I'll post a like to the calculations later.
    Franz Kafka
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  179 lbs.

Awesome, thanks a lot! No I don't have one, but I'll go snatch one for sure.
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.

http://www.free-online-calculator-us...fold-test.html

Im afraid to see what mine would be. Haha. Probably high teens.
    Franz Kafka
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  179 lbs.

LOL high teens? That seems unlikely :P
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  179 lbs.

7/25/12 - Day 3: Cardio/Legs/Abs

Routine:
    10 Minutes Elliptical: Level 10/20 - Warm Up

20 Minutes Treadmill: No Hands
    10min@3.5mph - 20/20 Incline
    5min@6.5mph - 1.5/20 Incline
    4min@8.5mph - No Incline
    1min@10mph - No Incline

Abs: I do this day at the local gym and didn't end up writing anything down and I can't remember :[ But my abs were toast.

Legs: I actually felt like puking by this point, not sure why? I never feel like that. Skipped out on legs.

Diet/Supplementation: IGF-2/Free Test/RPM/Drive/NeoVar dosing will remain the same as it is in the first post until the bottles are empty! Multi, Fish Oil, and CLA also as directed by the bottle. Protein shakes/bars posted below.

Sleep: 5.5 Hours

Water: ~6000ml

6PM: Mom's Chicken & Dumplings ?-?-?-?
    9PM: American Whey Protein Shake + Carb Slam 378-1-51-38 1.5C Skim Milk - 1 Scoop Protein - 1 Scoop Carb Slam

Totals: Still unsure on some foods.
    Calories: 938g
    Carbs: 122g

Comments: I ended up falling asleep when I got home, then got woken up with dinner. Went to the gym right after eating and started to feel really sick, also by the end of abs I was experiencing muscle cramps like I never have before in my life. From my thighs all the way to the top of my abs all locking up at the same time. It was pretty nuts. Definitely not due to dehydration though O.o

Review/Comments: Day 3. Starting to notice vascularity increasing and just generally fuller muscles throughout the day at work and stuff. Cant wait to get a few weeks in to this stack..

Overall Feeling/Mood: 9 - Still not much change in mood, generally happy all the time as usual.

Mental Focus: 10 - Hella focused, pushed myself as hard as I possibly could. Probably why I felt like ****.

Energy: 8 - Bumped RPM up to 3 caps today, what a difference!! Lovin' this stuff.

Endurance: 10 - Endurance was pretty good, did more abs than I usually do.

Strength: 9 - L-sits easier than usual, good stuff.

Pump: 9 - Pretty decent pump, my abs don't get crazy pumped really. Felt good though.

Recovery: 9 - Really busted my arms the day before and they weren't too sore, decent recovery!

Libido: 8 - Up a little more than usual, could have just been all the spandex shorts at the gym ^_^

Additional Comments: Pretty good day at the gym besides feeling ****ty from pushing myself too hard. Noticed I was sweating more than usual ;] Not a bad thing though.

Tomorrow: Triceps/Light Chest
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  179 lbs.

7/26/12 - Day 4: Triceps/Light Chest

Routine:
    Flat Bench: I think before this I was at 18? That alone made my day. So happy!
    135x10
    185x10
    245x21PR

Incline Bench: Incline is considerably lower than my flat bench, but I don't train it as much. Regardless.. happy with this!
    185x10
    205x18PR

Incline Flys: They just don't stop, going to have to go up in weight.
    44x21PR

Cable Tricep Rope Extensions: Warm Up
    50x21

Reverse Close Grip Bench: Hell yeah, awesome. Only been doing this one for about a month now, could be some noob gains. #ROBOTIC
    110x31PR
    170x15PR

Close Grip Bench: Took like a 20 second break, so done by this point.
    170x10

Dips: Usually only get about 15 at the end of my workout.
    BWx20
    BWx23

Sleep: 4 Hours

9PM: Reeses Puffs ?-?-?-?
    1PM: EAS Myoplex Lite Bar 190-6-25-15
    4PM: King Kalibur Spicy Beef Stick 93-5-4-8
    5PM: Texas Roadhouse Rolls/Cheeseburger/Fries ?-?-?-?
    9PM: American Whey Protein Shake + Carb Slam 378-1-51-38 1.5C Skim Milk - 1 Scoop Protein - 1 Scoop Carb Slam

Totals:
    Calories: 1031g
    Fat: 18g
    Carbs: 126g
    Protein: 101g

Comments: Ended up getting off work at 12 today. Had some stuff I had to take care of. I couldn't turn down going out to dinner with the family, definitely blew my diet there O.o Was absolutely delicious though!

Review/Comments: Day 4. Best lifts ever today. Broke so many PRs.. have no idea why, but i'll have to credit that to the supps. Couldn't be happier haha.

Overall Feeling/Mood: 9 - Was actually in a super good mood today

Mental Focus: 10 - Super super focused!

Energy: 10 - Still at 3 caps of RPM, had tons of energy for lifting today and did really well. Endless energy!

Endurance: 10 - Really high endurance, robot like O.o All those PRs were due to this I'm guessing. Wooohooo!

Strength: 10 - Stronger than usual, feeeeelin good!

Pump: 9 - Super pumped during lifting and for quite a while after.

Recovery: 10 - Felt good, ready to hit the gym despite lack of sleep and long work hours. Abs were a little little sore, but not even noticeable after I started lifting.

Libido: 7 - I'm getting rid of this, when I start noticing a change I'll add it back in. Probably in a week or two I'm guessing?

Additional Comments: Couldn't be happier with today's performance in the gym. HELL YEAH! Stoked and can't wait to see some lifts in a few weeks.. Possible side effect from something though.. I've been getting the absolutely raunchiest farts the today, I'm talking disgusting to myself farts. Never smelled so foul before haha and all day long. Will see if this goes away or what? My dad quit spotting me mid bench because I farted and he couldn't take it LOL

Tomorrow: Cardio/Shoulders
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  179 lbs.

7/27/12 - Day 5: Cardio/Shoulders

Routine:
    :[ Didn't make it to the gym today. Thank god it's Friday! In the last 20 days I've had one day off work, this week I worked 12 hour shifts starting at 5am. Physically demanding job and then lifting everyday has killed me. I got home, got in my bed for a second and just passed out till about 10pm haha. I was done O.o

Sleep: 3.5 Hours

Water: ~4000ml

9PM: Reeses Puffs ?-?-?-?
    1-3PM: Retirement Party @ Work - BADBADBAD Food :[ ?-?-?-?
    10PM: Culvers Burger/Fries/Ice Cream ?-?-?-?

Totals: Barely anything known.
    Calories: 370g
    Fat: 6g
    Carbs: 46g
    Protein: 40g

Comments: Retirement party screwed me, then my parents woke me up at 10 with Culvers O.o Cant just throw it out.. so I feast. Very unhappy with myself. Tomorrow I'll be at a family party all day too, foods going to be ****ty there as well :/

Review/Comments: Day 5. Still noticing the vascularity, loving this. Gets better every day. Also still fuller than usual.

Overall Feeling/Mood: 9 - In a pretty good mood, surprisingly awake all day at work even with not much sleep.

Mental Focus: 9 - Didn't lift, but pretty focused on the task at hand at work.

Energy: 5 - Took my RPM as I normally would expecting to workout.. got home about an hour after taking them and didn't even notice a change. Passed out.

Endurance: ? - Didn't lift :[

Strength: ? - Yeah.. ^

Pump: ? - oh well.

Recovery: 10 - Good good good! Minimal pain in my chest/triceps.

Additional Comments: Not much to say here, very unhappy with myself. Cant wait to get back on track next week. Waking up at my usual time and working my normal shift. Lifts will be better, second week on the stack, diet will definitely be on point. No cheating, if I get surprised with unhealthy food I'm throwing it in the can. Pissing me off >_<

Tomorrow: Back/Ab Ripper X
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  179 lbs.

7/28/12 - Day 6: Back/Ab Ripper X

Routine:
    Didn't get to lift again today, needed the sleep and didn't wake up till 11am. As soon as I woke I had to get ready and leave for that party >_<

Sleep: 9 Hours

Water: ~4500ml

11AM: Homemade Protein Bars 370-6-46-40
    12-9PM: Family Party Food - BAD ?-?-?-?

Totals: yeaaap :[
    Calories: 370g
    Carbs: 46g
    Protein: 40g

Comments: Nothing but terrible food at the party.

Review/Comments: Day 6. Not much to say again.

Overall Feeling/Mood: 9 - Good mood as usual

Mental Focus: ? - Nothing to focus on, idk.

Energy: 7 - Only took 1 RPM before the party, didn't do much for me.

Endurance: ? - sadface

Strength: ? - ^

Pump: ? - got a decent stomach pump ;] f0000d

Recovery: 10 - Obviously not sore at all, got a ton of sleep too.

Additional Comments: Really can't wait till next week, so unhappy with myself right now.

Tomorrow: X Stretch/Relax
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.

Any time I go to a party/barbeque/picnic Ive learned to bring my own stuff. We forget we eat like humans and everyone else eats crap.

Although that pulled pork and steamed clams was banging this weekend
    Franz Kafka
  25. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

LOL at your party-experience thoughts. Get in the gym and hit it hard this week, man! Put those calories to work. And relax a little. In the long-run, the party binge is not going to make any impact whatsoever on your gains. Just don't make it a daily occurance.

David
    Team APPNUT
  26. Senior Member

Did u post ur recipe for protein bars?
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.

Great point Dave. Often we get short sighted and can't see the big picture of letting go for the greater gains. Just don't be too frequent. If we can get that protein bar recipe it'll help figure out some macros.
    Franz Kafka
  28. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  202 lbs.

It looks like he put the macros in for the protein recipie.

jdg76
    team APPNUT
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm a little late to the party but I'm on this log. That's an epic stack Zetti!
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.

So he did. Zetti have you looked into using a phone app like MyFitnessPal for those question marks? All you have to do is scan the barcode. Or search it. Usually its dead on.
    Franz Kafka
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  179 lbs.

Any time I go to a party/barbeque/picnic Ive learned to bring my own stuff. We forget we eat like humans and everyone else eats crap.

Although that pulled pork and steamed clams was banging this weekend
    Lol everyone really does eat like crap, it's crazy O.o gotta be able to let go and enjoy some nasty food once in a while though I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by drooks10 View Post
    LOL at your party-experience thoughts. Get in the gym and hit it hard this week, man! Put those calories to work. And relax a little. In the long-run, the party binge is not going to make any impact whatsoever on your gains. Just don't make it a daily occurance.

David
    Team APPNUT
    ;] Good point David! Definitely hitting it hard this week, just got done curling. I have stinging in my right bicep :/ the lower part. Not sure what I did, but I was hitting it hard. I put an extra scoop of protein in my shake just in case haha, I think I'm gonna need it..

Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    Did u post ur recipe for protein bars?
    Nope! Easy though. ~4C Oatmeal, ~2C Skim Milk, 1 Packet Vanilla NO FAT SUGAR FREE Instant Pudding (Jell-o brand, the bigger box of the two) and 9 Scoops Vanilla Protein. Can also use chocolate or whatever flavor you want. Vanilla is my favorite so far. Depending how much milk you use you'll either have to eat it with a fork or bust out the jack hammer O.o Mix all that, spread in 9x9 pan, cut into 8 bars. ~40g protein each woot.

Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    I'm a little late to the party but I'm on this log. That's an epic stack Zetti!
    Welcome!! Thanks for following, and hell yeah it is!

So he did. Zetti have you looked into using a phone app like MyFitnessPal for those question marks? All you have to do is scan the barcode. Or search it. Usually its dead on.
    I actually just put MyFitnessPal on my phone like last week. The stuff with question marks is usually homemade stuff or if i'm too lazy to go figure it out :P I'll get better at that no worries. I had no idea that you could scan barcodes with it though.. that's awesome!
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.

You now have no excuse for those reeses puffs lol. Glad to see youre sleeping better. 9 hours!
    Franz Kafka
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  179 lbs.

Haha I actually didn't eat them at work today, just ate my protein bar and threw the puffs away. Hell yeah those 9 hours were amazing, I still woke up like a zombie :/ Work kicked my ass lol.
  34. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  179 lbs.

7/29/12 - Day 7: Back/Ab Ripper X

Routine: Was supposed to be my X Stretch/Relax day, but I was mad about missing the last two days. So I did back ;]
    Straight Arm Tricep Extension: Not sure what to call this, basically lock your arms and push/pull down towards hips? Good warm up!
    70x20
    90x16

T-Bar Rows: Not really going all out here, obviously. Bar not accounted for in weight.
    95x10
    120x10
    145x10

Deadlift:
    180x5
    200x5
    250x10PR
    270x5PR

Traps: With Dumbbells
    81x31 - Slow
    81x25

EZ-Bar Bent Rows: Ohhh no, I'm drained now O.o
    160x10
    160x11

Alternating Shoulder Fly/Reverse Fly: 1 Shoulder, Bend, 1 Reverse. Repeat. These murder -_-
    27x5
    22x6
    22x8

Weighted Arm Cicles: Slow and safe. So much burn >_<
    18x15

Straight Arm Tricep Extension: Just because.
    40x20

Sleep: 8 Hours

8AM: Great Value Oats & Chocolate High Fiber Bar 140-4-29-2
    5PM: American Whey Protein Shake + Carb Slam 546-2-60-68 2C Skim Milk - 2 Scoop Protein - 1 Scoop Carb Slam
    8PM: Mom's Turkey Spaghetti ?-?-?-?

Totals:
    Calories: 686g
    Carbs: 89g
    Protein: 70g

Comments: Eesh, didn't really eat much today O.o

Review/Comments: Day 7. Cant wait till I'm like 3 weeks in or so.

Overall Feeling/Mood: 8 - Nothing out of the ordinary.

Mental Focus: 10 - Ohhh yeah, in the super zone today. Best back day yet!

Energy: 9 - Solid energy, lovin it!

Endurance: 9 - Pretty good.

Strength: 9 - Set a new PR so yay!

Pump: 9 - Got an awesome pump today, even took pics hehe.

Recovery: ? - Nothing to recover from, was a bum the last 2 days.

Additional Comments: Had a great great session today, feelin' great. Not looking forward to tomorrow though, poor muscles.

Tomorrow: Heavy Chest
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.

Deadlift PR to make way for chest today! Yikes, low cals but that turkey must have been packed. Is that you in the avi? Woah brotha.
    Franz Kafka
  36. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Great workout! That first exercise you did is called lat pressdowns. Great way to warm up the lats and also is wonderful as a finishing move for back.

Congrats on the PR's, man. That's fantastic. Way to make gains.

Get those calories in, man! Gotta eat to grow!

David
    Team APPNUT
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.

^Ohh yeah. Great exercise for warm up or finish with a stretch. Really helps to carve out the serratus.
    Franz Kafka
  38. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  179 lbs.

Deadlift PR to make way for chest today! Yikes, low cals but that turkey must have been packed. Is that you in the avi? Woah brotha.
    Lol, turkey wasn't packed enough I'm sure. Oh and chest isn't today, my logs are behind a few days :P I'm workin' on it.. Yeah that is me in the avi haha, thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by drooks10 View Post
    Great workout! That first exercise you did is called lat pressdowns. Great way to warm up the lats and also is wonderful as a finishing move for back.

Congrats on the PR's, man. That's fantastic. Way to make gains.

Get those calories in, man! Gotta eat to grow!

David
    Team APPNUT
    Thanks for clearing that up for me, I couldn't figure out what the hell it was. All I knew was I loved it, so I continue to do it at the beginning and end of my back day haha. Seemed to fit well there. I do need to eat more that's for sure. I'm happy about the PR's! Anxious to do back again this Saturday ;]

^Ohh yeah. Great exercise for warm up or finish with a stretch. Really helps to carve out the serratus.
    Way to drop the serratus bomb. Threw me off guard with that one, had to google it haha. Definitely seems to work that muscle well!
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  179 lbs.

7/30/12 - Day 8: Heavy Chest

Routine:
    Flat Bench:
    135x10
    185x10
    225x4
    245x1
    265x1
    285x1
    305x1
    335x1
    355x1
    225x24 - Slow

Dumbbell Bench:
    106x9 - Slow
    79x15 - Slow

Chest Flys:
    55x10 - Slow

Push Ups to failure:

Diet/Supplementation: IGF-2/Free Test/RPM/Drive/NeoVar dosing will remain the same as it is in the first post until the bottles are empty! Multi, Fish Oil, and CLA also as directed by the bottle.

Sleep: 5.5 Hours

9AM: Homemade Protein Bars 370-6-46-40
    5PM: American Whey Protein Shake + Carb Slam 378-1-51-38 1.5C Skim Milk - 1 Scoop Protein - 1 Scoop Carb Slam
    7PM: R-Dogs - 2 Hot dogs, Fries, Shake ?-?-?-?
    9PM: 2 Great Value Oats & Chocolate High Fiber Bars 280-8-58-4

Totals:
    Calories: 1218g
    Fat: 21g
    Carbs: 180g
    Protein: 97g

Comments: >_< My parents seem to like surprising me with **** food. After my bad dinner I didn't care too much. Destroyed 2 fiber bars, muy delicioso!

Review/Comments: Day 8. I am absolutely destroyed from back day yesterday, never been this sore before ever.. Murdered my lifts today ;[

Overall Feeling/Mood: 9 - Was in a reallllly good mood at work today. Not sure why.. Monday >_<

Mental Focus: 9 - Very focused and determined to lift, despite the pain.

Energy: 8 - Pretty good energy today, some days RPM works better for me than others. Not sure why?

Endurance: 9 - Pretty good, the back pain really cut me down a bit. I got that 225x24 slow, so that was good. My record is 28, but that was done fast, not slow. So pretty happy with that!

Strength: 7 - Weak today for the most part, 355 went up much slower than usual. Again I'm in a ton of pain today.

Pump: 10 - Suhweet pump as usual!

Recovery: 7 - Not sure if I could be any less recovered, but I did murder back yesterday and set some PRs. So I'm not too surprised.

Additional Comments: Still getting the nastiest farts in the world, consistent and all day. Anyone have a clue whats going on here? Actually almost sharted today O.o Would have been a first ever. I thought it was a fart, felt a little different though? Went to the bathroom.. BOOM! Diarrhea? Yeah, idk.. haha

40. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Haha. The stomach issues could be from the American Whey. How long have you been taking it? They've had some serious quality control issues in the past....

24 reps with 225, slow?!?! That's awesome, man. The weights that you posted for the DB bench are weird, too. Are your DB's not uniform weights (10, 15, 20, etc.).

As for your diet, if you have myfitnesspal on your phone, you can track your macros for all those meals. This way, you know exactly what you are taking in/day.

Destroy those arms, today!

David
    Team APPNUT
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 74
    Last Post: 07-24-2012, 06:26 PM
  2. Starting IGF-2, Free Test and Carnage
    By OCycle in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-04-2011, 10:47 AM
  3. AppNut: HGH UP & Free Test Stack
    By Steveoph in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-20-2010, 09:23 AM