zEtti ~ Goin' APPNUTS ~ IGF-2, Free Test, RPM, Drive, NeoVar LOG [Unsponsored]

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Yeah that's why I just ended up quitting Thursday. Also missed the next 2 days, just didn't post the logs yet. It just sucks, I wanted to hit it as hard as possible while running this cycle and work is screwing me over.
It's alright, man. Work/life will surely get in the way sometimes. You just have to roll with it and keep grinding away. Lol, I bet you burned more calories moving all that stuff at work the other day compared to just a workout. So, you probably got a little bit better and didn't even realize it.

What do you have planned for today?

David
Team APPNUT

zEtti

zEtti

Awards
Today is heavy chest again, I'm still undecided if I should max or not. I'm really anxious to put up 405. I've gotten 395 on two different days now. Guess I'll see how I feel when I get downstairs. About to take my uncapped RPM now o_O should be an experience.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Today is heavy chest again, I'm still undecided if I should max or not. I'm really anxious to put up 405. I've gotten 395 on two different days now. Guess I'll see how I feel when I get downstairs. About to take my uncapped RPM now o_O should be an experience.
If you are uncapping RPM, then you are ready! Grab a spotter and go get that PR Zetti!

murk01

murk01

Awards
Ur benching 395 and want to try 405. That's heavy duty big Guy.
That's also 2 spotters required.

zEtti

zEtti

Awards
If you are uncapping RPM, then you are ready! Grab a spotter and go get that PR Zetti!
Haha uncapped and recorded. It wasn't nearly as bad as I had it in my head. Mental bullies you. Got my spotter, we'll see what happens hehe.

Ur benching 395 and want to try 405. That's heavy duty big Guy.
That's also 2 spotters required.
Lol it's heavy for sure, but I've only got one spotter. It's alright though, it's my dad. That weight would never come close to crushin' me. Wish me luck ;]

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Get it, man!!!!

David
Team APPNUT

murk01

murk01

Awards
Zetti. I'm finally going to make those protein bars tonight, can't wait to bad I have to wait till tomorrow to try em

zEtti

zEtti

Awards
Get it, man!!!!

David
Team APPNUT
Haha I tried. Tried to get 400 even(yes, we have 2.5 lb weights.) Failed at that, but on the bright side.. I got 395 faster than I ever have before, failed at 400. Dropped back to 395 and actually got it for a second time! So I did it twice in one day which is a first, and also got it faster than I have yet. So regardless, I'm still a happy camper ;] I'll get 405 one day!

Zetti. I'm finally going to make those protein bars tonight, can't wait to bad I have to wait till tomorrow to try em
Hehe, that's awesome bro! Let me know how you like them. They're a pretty thick little treat. That with a 1000ml bottle of water fills me right up.

zEtti

zEtti

Awards
Nice video man. Congrats on hitting 400 today. That's still major weight!
Thanks bro, yeah I didn't get it.. but it was really really close, I was over half way up. Just couldn't lock it out :[ Soon though! I had a friggin awesome workout today man that RPM uncapped is night and day difference.. LOVE IT! I got to do like 4 logs today >_<

zEtti

zEtti

Awards
8/10/12-8/12/12 - Day 18-20: Recovering

Routine:
Did not touch a weight these three days. On Friday the 10th I ended up scooping 100lbs more product than I did the previous day. I was extremely shot by then. Took the weekend off. Rest and Recover. I really just needed a break. Going to hit it hard next week though.

[HR][/HR]
Diet/Supplementation: IGF-2/Free Test/RPM/Drive/NeoVar dosing will remain the same as it is in the first post until the bottles are empty! Multi, Fish Oil, and CLA also as directed by the bottle. Protein shakes/bars posted below.

Sleep: I averaged about 8 hours on these days ;]

Water: ~4500ml

Food: Kcals-Fat-Carbs-Protein
Junk Food
Carnival Food
NOMNOMNOM

Totals:
Calories: ~7347573468g
Fat: ~3889891836g
Carbs: ~1728840816g
Protein: ~1728840816g

Comments: Get on my level. ;] Seriously though, I ate pretty bad. Also got absolutely wasted for the first time since like new years or so. Enjoyed some good quality time out with family and friends at the local carnival. Ate whatever, enjoyed myself. Needed this ;] Definitely will hit it hard next week though, no worries.

[HR][/HR]
Review/Comments: I just removed this bottom part for this log, didn't feel like being witty like I was last bum Sunday haha.

Tomorrow: Heavy Chest

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro, yeah I didn't get it.. but it was really really close, I was over half way up. Just couldn't lock it out :[ Soon though! I had a friggin awesome workout today man that RPM uncapped is night and day difference.. LOVE IT! I got to do like 4 logs today >_<

Nice vid man.....It's not bad, chug chug chug!! LOL

Nah, messing with ya. It deffinately hits you harder. :)

If you got 395 up after failing with 400, you had it for sure. You'll get it next time around.
Either way that's some heavy weight. Nice job!

jdg76
team APPNUT

zEtti

zEtti

Awards
Nice vid man.....It's not bad, chug chug chug!! LOL

Nah, messing with ya. It deffinately hits you harder. :)

If you got 395 up after failing with 400, you had it for sure. You'll get it next time around.
Either way that's some heavy weight. Nice job!

jdg76
team APPNUT
Hell yeah man, it was so close >_< Haha it really wasn't that bad :p Thanks!

zEtti

zEtti

Awards
8/13/12 - Day 21: Heavy Chest

Routine:
Flat Bench:
135x10
185x5
225x3
245x1
265x1
285x1
305x1
335x1
355x1
375x1
395x1 - Tied my PR
400x~1 - SO SO CLOSE! Couldn't lock it out.
395x1 - Tied my PR - Also my first time doing this weight twice in one day.

Incline Dumbbell Bench:
84x12 - Slow

Incline Flys:
55x15 - Slow

Pushups until failure: 38

[HR][/HR]
Diet/Supplementation: IGF-2/Free Test/RPM/Drive/NeoVar dosing will remain the same as it is in the first post until the bottles are empty! Multi, Fish Oil, and CLA also as directed by the bottle.

Sleep: 5 Hours

Water: ~5000ml

9AM: Homemade Protein Bars 370-6-46-40
9AM: 1.5C Coco Puffs 200-3-46-2
12PM: PBJ ?-?-?-?
12PM: EAS Myoplex Lite Bar 190-6-25-15
5PM: American Whey Protein Shake + Carb Slam 546-2-60-68 2C Skim Milk - 2 Scoop Protein - 1 Scoop Carb Slam
8PM: Mom's Turkey Spaghetti ?-?-?-?
10PM: Great Value Oats & Chocolate High Fiber Bar 140-4-29-2

Totals:
Calories: 1446g
Fat: 21g
Carbs: 206g
Protein: 127g

Comments: Did well enough on my food today. Only 1.5C of cereal. That's hardly anything compared to what I'm used to eating ;] Going to continue like this for a while.

[HR][/HR]
Review/Comments: Day 21. Had a damn good day in the gym today. Didn't hit 405 like I wanted to, even failed at 400. It was extremely close though, so I'm happy with that. I ended up getting 395 for one on two separate lifts which is a first for me. I've only ever done it once in a day. Good day!!!

Overall Feeling/Mood: 10 - Awesome mood! Was looking forward to uncapping my RPM all day lol.

Mental Focus: 10 - INSANE focus. Probably the best yet!

Energy: 10 - RPM uncapped is the way to go my friends, only took 2 instead of the 3 that I'm used to. It worked a lotlotlot better, hit me harder and gave me tons of energy. EXTREMELY HAPPY!

Endurance: 8 - Kind of drained myself in the heavy weights, endurance was even shot after I maxed out.

Strength: 10 - Yeah, definitely had the strength today. Probably the best I've ever felt in the gym.

Pump: 9 - Even though it was all low reps for the most part.. I got a really good pump, even took a few pictures.

Recovery: 10 - Weekend did me wonders, feelin' like a king today lol. In between sets is good too, but it was low low reps.

[HR][/HR]
Additional Comments: One of the best days I've had in the gym in a long time as far as overall feeling goes, I just felt like a beast the whole time. I was sweating my ass off too, loved that. RPM has never been soo good either. Great day!

Tomorrow: Biceps/Forearms

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Huh, not bad. Maybe I will try it today and post my own reaction? I see we've switched to CocoPuffs.

So what did I miss?
Welcome back OrganicShadow! Zetti's been killing it during your short vacation. Hitting PR's, uncapping RPM, and eating CoCo Puffs.

murk01

murk01

Awards
Solid job on the bench! If u tried to get that PR in a few sets sooner, u probably would have nailed it.
395lb is no f-ckin joke!

Had trouble with the pbars. Wife had to bake them. Other wise, their good! I want to try putting. Pbutter and nuts in there.

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the vid. Lol! Congrats on that 395. I wish I could put that up!

Glad you had such a fantastic gym session and good to see you digging the supps!

David
Team APPNUT

zEtti

zEtti

Awards
Huh, not bad. Maybe I will try it today and post my own reaction? I see we've switched to CocoPuffs.

So what did I miss?
It seems you've already figured out the important change. ;] You should film your reaction! It was actually 100x worse the second day I tried it lol, not much must have fallen out of the capsule the first time. The second time was harrrrsh.

Welcome back OrganicShadow! Zetti's been killing it during your short vacation. Hitting PR's, uncapping RPM, and eating CoCo Puffs.
Yaya, again focus on the cocoapuffs. hehe.

Solid job on the bench! If u tried to get that PR in a few sets sooner, u probably would have nailed it.
395lb is no f-ckin joke!

Had trouble with the pbars. Wife had to bake them. Other wise, their good! I want to try putting. Pbutter and nuts in there.
Thanks murk! Yeah I was thinking that I need to build up differently, just not sure how :/ You baked the protein bars?! LOL, I'm gonna have to try that. Also, let me know if you make them with peanut butter and nuts, that sounds great too!

Thanks for the vid. Lol! Congrats on that 395. I wish I could put that up!

Glad you had such a fantastic gym session and good to see you digging the supps!

David
Team APPNUT
Haha, you're welcome and thank you!

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Woooaahhh. 395? That's as much PR as my night in San Juan!!

Alright you've convinced me to uncap it for Saturday. If your mental focus is THAT good I'll film my reaction (4 caps, oi).

zEtti

zEtti

Awards
Woooaahhh. 395? That's as much PR as my night in San Juan!!

Alright you've convinced me to uncap it for Saturday. If your mental focus is THAT good I'll film my reaction (4 caps, oi).
DOO ITTT! Haha, It was so much worse the second time I tried it. Guess not much spilled on my tongue the first time, good luck sir.

How's it going Zetti?
Hehe, I've been waiting for someone to post this. Going alright, I've been really busy this week :( Attempting to fill out the logs now =)

zEtti

zEtti

Awards
8/14/12 - Day 22: Biceps/Forearms

Routine:
Alternating Dumbbell Curls - Up/Regular-Down/Hammer: Warm Up
18x22
18x22

Standing Curls: With EZ-Bar.
110x14PR

Preacher EZ-Bar:
90x10PR
90x7+2Neg

Armbusters: Easiest this has ever been, ever.
44x8, 37x8, 27x8, 22x8 - Hammer

Incline Dumbbell Curls:
44x6 - Hammer

Robots: I call them this because of how I look in the mirror when I do them lol. It's just standing dumbbell curls somewhat fast. As one is going down, the other is coming up.
27x15 - Hammer, 5 Sec Rest
22x15 - Hammer, 5 Sec Rest
18x15 - Hammer

[HR][/HR]
Diet/Supplementation: IGF-2/Free Test/RPM/Drive/NeoVar dosing will remain the same as it is in the first post until the bottles are empty! Multi, Fish Oil, and CLA also as directed by the bottle. Protein shakes/bars posted below.

Water: ~6000ml

12PM: Mom's Turkey Spaghetti ?-?-?-?
6PM: American Whey Protein Shake + Carb Slam 546-2-60-68 2C Skim Milk - 2 Scoop Protein - 1 Scoop Carb Slam
7PM: Half Bag Teriyaki Beef Jerkey 140-2-12-20
10PM: 10oz Chicken Breast 480-16-5-76
11PM: BelVita Chocolate Biscuit 230-8-35-4

Totals:
Calories: 2156g
Fat: 43g
Carbs: 229g
Protein: 225g

Comments: Didn't need that biscuit, but OHWELL! Worth it.

[HR][/HR]
Review/Comments: Day 22 annnnd another PR! Hehe, love it. 110x14, I've gained 1 rep every week haha. AWESOME! Armbusters also were much easier than ever before.

Overall Feeling/Mood: 9 - Decent mood.

Mental Focus: 9 - Pretty well focused.

Energy: 9 - MMM uncapped RPM, omnomnom. Good energy =)

Endurance: 9 - Pretty good endurance for sure, armbusters and robots were simple.

Strength: 10 - Another PR with heavy weight, felt pretty strong today. Anxious to see how I do next week.

Pump: 10 - Insane pump today.

Recovery: 10 - Chest was barely sore at all which is surprising to me because I destroyed it yesterday.

[HR][/HR]
Additional Comments: Had another great day of lifting, set more PRs and felt like a champ. Greatness!

Tomorrow: Cardio/Legs/Abs

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
I dont know whats in that turkey spaghetti but its getting you numbers. Can I order some?

I see were hooked on the uncapping. I forgot to do it :( Sorry, Monday.

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Absolutely awesome to see you continue killing it, man! Keep it up.

David
Team APPNUT

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Still killing it!! Gotta love all those PR's !

jdg76
team APPNUT

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Any updates for us Zetti? New PR's? New cereal? More of mom's turkey spaghetti? More uncapped RPM? The suspense is killing us!

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Any updates for us Zetti? New PR's? New cereal? More of mom's turkey spaghetti? More uncapped RPM? The suspense is killing us!
Pshhhh....I'm waiting for the nudez! Lol.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Zetti? Zetti? Has anyone seen Zetti?

Dying for some updates here man. Want to know how that killer stack is treating you and if you got any more Reeses Puffs.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Man, it's been almost a week since we heard from Zetti. Hope he's OK.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
zEtti

zEtti

Awards
LOL!! My gosh, I love you guys in the straightest way possible. Just read all these responses hahaha, killed me. Yes! Some new PR's, still switching between reeses/cocoa puffs, NO you cannot order some turkey spaghetti ^_^, and no nudez mr. drooks. LOL, hilarious. Time for an epic update of logs >_< Not overwhelmed at all.. Note that I've been really busy lately and have missed a good amount of lifts, also didn't stick too well to my diet. Everything's good now, also got a new bottle of Free Test and IGF-2 ;] Time to get really serious. Mmk, writing some logs out now. Really sorry for ninja vanishing the last week or so.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
LOL!! My gosh, I love you guys in the straightest way possible. Just read all these responses hahaha, killed me. Yes! Some new PR's, still switching between reeses/cocoa puffs, NO you cannot order some turkey spaghetti ^_^, and no nudez mr. drooks. LOL, hilarious. Time for an epic update of logs >_< Not overwhelmed at all.. Note that I've been really busy lately and have missed a good amount of lifts, also didn't stick too well to my diet. Everything's good now, also got a new bottle of Free Test and IGF-2 ;] Time to get really serious. Mmk, writing some logs out now. Really sorry for ninja vanishing the last week or so.
He's alive! Yes!

zEtti

zEtti

Awards
8/15/12 - Day 23: Cardio/Legs/Abs

Routine:

Didn't get to the gym today, I don't even remember why at this point :/ Not sure why I didn't write it down.

[HR][/HR]

Water: ~4000ml

7PM: Mac & Cheese W/Tuna Fish 530-6-77-41

Totals:
Calories: 1290g
Fat: 19g
Carbs: 194g
Protein: 98g

Comments: Lovvvee me some Mac :D

[HR][/HR]
Review/Comments: Day 23. Didn't workout so I'm not gonna fill this bottom part out.

Tomorrow: Triceps/Light Chest

zEtti

zEtti

Awards
8/16/12 - Day 24: Triceps/Light Chest

Routine: Only did Triceps.
Cable Tricep Rope Extensions:
50x21
50x21

Close Grip Bench:
135x20
135x21

Reverse Close Grip Bench:
115x21
115x16

Dips:
BWx31
BWx26

Tricep Kickbacks:
18x21

[HR][/HR]

Sleep: 4 Hours

9PM: 1.5C Coco Puffs 200-3-46-2
4PM: BelVita Chocolate Biscuit 230-8-35-4
8PM: American Whey Protein Shake + Carb Slam 378-1-51-38 1.5C Skim Milk - 1 Scoop Protein - 1 Scoop Carb Slam

Totals:
Calories: 1368g
Fat: 24g
Carbs: 203g
Protein: 99g

Comments: Not too bad on the food, ended up just having a protein shake for dinner ^_^

[HR][/HR]
Review/Comments: Day 24. Did ok on the lifts, I was pretty tired today :/

Overall Feeling/Mood: 8 - Just average.

Mental Focus: 9 - Pretty well focused.

Energy: 8 - I was really tired again, I think I'm going to start uncapping 3 sometime soon.

Endurance: 9 - Decent endurance.

Strength: 8 - Didn't try to go heavy on anything really, didn't feel too strong today. I was really tired.

Pump: 9 - I always get a pretty good pump on tricep day, I love it!

Recovery: 10 - Great recovery!

[HR][/HR]
Additional Comments: Did alright today, nothin' special.

Tomorrow: Cardio/Shoulders

zEtti

zEtti

Awards
8/17/12-8/19/12 - Day 25-27: Recovery

Routine:
Did a few lifts, didn't record anything.

[HR][/HR]

Sleep: ~7 Hours

No idea, but I know it wasn't great.

Comments: Mmmm food.

[HR][/HR]
Review/Comments: No point to fill out the bottom on these days. I did a few lifts, but nothing serious.

Tomorrow: Heavy Chest

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Routine:

No idea, but I know it wasn't great.

Comments: Mmmm food.
Love the quote. How's the diet? No idea, but not great. Mmmm food....

Hey, don't worry man. It happens to all of us. That's what cardio is for! Good to have you back Zetti. I missed the Coco puffs and mom's turkey spaghetti.

zEtti

zEtti

Awards
8/20/12 - Day 28: Heavy Chest

Routine:
Flat Bench:
135x10 - 2 Min Rest
200x8 - 2 Min Rest
245x5 - 3 Min Rest
285x3 - 3 Min Rest
325x1 - 5 Min Rest
365x1 - 5 Min Rest
405x1PR
315x8

Dumbbell Bench:
88x18

[HR][/HR]
Diet/Supplementation: IGF-2/Free Test/RPM/Drive/NeoVar dosing will remain the same as it is in the first post until the bottles are empty! Multi, Fish Oil, and CLA also as directed by the bottle.

Sleep: 4.5 Hours

9AM: 1.5C Reeses Puffs 240-6-44-4
6PM: American Whey Protein Shake + Carb Slam 546-2-60-68 2C Skim Milk - 2 Scoop Protein - 1 Scoop Carb Slam

Totals:
Calories: 1346g
Fat: 20g
Carbs: 185g

Comments: Happy with the food. PBJ.. yeah, that's whats up!

[HR][/HR]
Review/Comments: Day 28. Hahaha, yes.. I know you see that PR up there :D:D:D Before I went downstairs to lift I googled on a good way to warm up to your max bench. Tried that out and somehow I actually got it, no lift off and no help racking. All me. Literally couldn't be happier with today's lifts especially considering I was tired going down there. Ended up cutting my workout short because I was drained haha.

Overall Feeling/Mood: 10 - GooooOooooOodD mood ^_^ For a monday..

Mental Focus: 10 - In the zonnnneee.

Energy: 10 - Uncapped 2 RPM as usual, gave me a great boost to get through my lifts!

Endurance: 9 - Didn't really do much with high reps today, hard to comment on this.

Strength: 11 - Mhmm, wasn't feeling strong honestly. I was 110% sure that I would fail on 405, it just kept going up? SICK.

Pump: 9 - That dumbbell bench got me super pumped ;]

Recovery: 10 - Had the whole weekend off, definitely was recovered and every muscle ready to go.

[HR][/HR]
Additional Comments: What a great day in the gym! Couldn't be happier with setting that PR. I've been working on that one for a damn while now.

zEtti

zEtti

Awards
Love the quote. How's the diet? No idea, but not great. Mmmm food....

Hey, don't worry man. It happens to all of us. That's what cardio is for! Good to have you back Zetti. I missed the Coco puffs and mom's turkey spaghetti.
Haha good to be back man, sorry I was gone for so long. Check the log I just posted ;] I'll be back in a little bit to post some more. I can guarantee they're going to be half assed. I've got 6 more to go still haha >_<

murk01

murk01

Awards
Routine:
Flat Bench:
135x10 - 2 Min Rest
200x8 - 2 Min Rest
245x5 - 3 Min Rest
285x3 - 3 Min Rest
325x1 - 5 Min Rest
365x1 - 5 Min Rest
405x1PR
315x8

Dumbbell Bench:
88x18

[HR][/HR]

Sleep: 4.5 Hours

9AM: 1.5C Reeses Puffs 240-6-44-4

Totals:
Calories: 1346g
Fat: 20g
Carbs: 185g

Comments: Happy with the food. PBJ.. yeah, that's whats up!

[HR][/HR]
Review/Comments: Day 28. Hahaha, yes.. I know you see that PR up there :D:D:D Before I went downstairs to lift I googled on a good way to warm up to your max bench. Tried that out and somehow I actually got it, no lift off and no help racking. All me. Literally couldn't be happier with today's lifts especially considering I was tired going down there. Ended up cutting my workout short because I was drained haha.

Overall Feeling/Mood: 10 - GooooOooooOodD mood ^_^ For a monday..

Mental Focus: 10 - In the zonnnneee.

Energy: 10 - Uncapped 2 RPM as usual, gave me a great boost to get through my lifts!

Endurance: 9 - Didn't really do much with high reps today, hard to comment on this.

Strength: 11 - Mhmm, wasn't feeling strong honestly. I was 110% sure that I would fail on 405, it just kept going up? SICK.

Pump: 9 - That dumbbell bench got me super pumped ;]

Recovery: 10 - Had the whole weekend off, definitely was recovered and every muscle ready to go.

[HR][/HR]
Additional Comments: What a great day in the gym! Couldn't be happier with setting that PR. I've been working on that one for a damn while now.

405 bench Ur a strong fuk and ur killing.g me what's up with ur sleep schedule 4hr, 5hrs....
Is that ur secret bro, bit the gym with no sleep

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
405 bench Ur a strong fuk and ur killing.g me what's up with ur sleep schedule 4hr, 5hrs....
Is that ur secret bro, bit the gym with no sleep
His secret is no sleep, Coco Puffs and his mom's turkey spaghetti. We asked if we could buy some Zetti Spaghetti, but we got shot down.

zEtti

zEtti

Awards
LOL! Nah the thing with me not sleeping has more to do with the fact that I'm depressed lately. On top of that I absolutely hate working where I work, so I don't want to waste what free time I have sleeping even though I know my body needs it o_O Sticky situation.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
LOL! Nah the thing with me not sleeping has more to do with the fact that I'm depressed lately. On top of that I absolutely hate working where I work, so I don't want to waste what free time I have sleeping even though I know my body needs it o_O Sticky situation.
Sorry to hear that Zetti. Keep your head up and things will work themselves out. When I am feeling down, I try and put is much into my training as possible since working out is kind of therapeutic to me.

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear the current situation, man. It certainly can seem like an uphill battle sometimes. Just remember that your attitude doesn't have to be dictated by your situation. Stay as positive as possible and take out your frustrations on the weights.

David
Team APPNUT

murk01

murk01

Awards
Yeh don't want to miss out.
What ever is depressing u will pass.
And u seem to be taking it out in the gym. So that helps.
U can always drown ur sorrows in a big bowl of zetti spegetti

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Were here to cheer you up and on. Try to get some sleep and let's the weights help you vent.