zEtti ~ Goin' APPNUTS ~ IGF-2, Free Test, RPM, Drive, NeoVar LOG [Unsponsored]

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by drooks10
    Haha. The stomach issues could be from the American Whey. How long have you been taking it? They've had some serious quality control issues in the past....

David
    Team APPNUT
    Or it could be the hot dogs, Reese's Puffs and fiber bars!

Protein farts can be a common issue. You may want to pick up a bottle of Gut Health. For less than $10 it is worth it.

Keep up the great work Zetti!

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  179 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by drooks10 View Post
    Haha. The stomach issues could be from the American Whey. How long have you been taking it? They've had some serious quality control issues in the past....

24 reps with 225, slow?!?! That's awesome, man. The weights that you posted for the DB bench are weird, too. Are your DB's not uniform weights (10, 15, 20, etc.).

As for your diet, if you have myfitnesspal on your phone, you can track your macros for all those meals. This way, you know exactly what you are taking in/day.

Destroy those arms, today!

David
    Team APPNUT
    Not sure exactly how long I've been taking it, but I bought 50Lbs of it. So its been a bit now.. haha I'm almost out of it. Didn't know about the QC issues, thanks for the heads up. Going to look in to that a bit. Nope our dumbbells are odd to say the least. All different sized bars and some have different ends on them. We just weighed them all on the scale and marked the weight on there. We've got 18,22,27,37,44,55,66,79,84, and 106's.. Pretty random, I know :/ haha. Yeah, I'll have to start using myfitnesspal more, I start getting really tired by the time I finally write these logs. I'll try ;]

Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    Or it could be the hot dogs, Reese's Puffs and fiber bars!

Protein farts can be a common issue. You may want to pick up a bottle of Gut Health. For less than $10 it is worth it.

Keep up the great work Zetti!
    NONONO! Hehe, the nasty farts started a few days after I started these pills. Nothing else has changed. Ohhh except carb slam? Not sure if that could somehow do it.. but other than that, nothing else has changed. I'll look in to gut health, cheap enough ha. Thanks for the motivation you two!
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.

Ive used both their Whey and Iso. Both I find to be of subpar quality. Not a fan.

Loooove Gut Health
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  179 lbs.

Huh alright, well I'm almost out of it. I've got the iso btw. What do you recommend for good, reasonably priced whey?
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by zEtti View Post
    Huh alright, well I'm almost out of it. I've got the iso btw. What do you recommend for good, reasonably priced whey?
    Dymatize makes very reasonably priced proteins. I might also add that protein blends can be had cheaper than whey in many cases and usually taste pretty good.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  179 lbs.

Ah ok, ill have to look into that. thanks!
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.

I like dymatize elite gourmet or the XT blend. MyoFusion is good but overpriced like all Gaspari stuff. Optimum is an option. Nutraplanet has a good isolate. I'm using vitamin shoppe brand BodyTech now its been ok but wouldnt recommend it. I think im gonna go get the XT again! Or spend on Truetein.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  179 lbs.

7/31/12 - Day 9: Biceps/Forearms

Routine:
    Alternating Dumbbell Curls - Up/Regular-Down/Hammer: Warm Up
    18x20
    18x20

Concentration Curls:
    44x12 - Regular
    44x11 - Hammer

Standing Curls: With EZ-Bar.
    90x12

Preacher EZ-Bar: Rested maybe 10 seconds between the last set. NOT LONG ENOUGH! :[
    90x5

Preacher Dumbbell Curls: Very slow.
    37x10+4Neg - Left
    37x13+4Neg - Right
    44x9 - Hammer

Incline Dumbbell Curls:
    37x12

Diet/Supplementation: IGF-2/Free Test/RPM/Drive/NeoVar dosing will remain the same as it is in the first post until the bottles are empty! Multi, Fish Oil, and CLA also as directed by the bottle. Protein shakes/bars posted below.

Sleep: 4 Hours

Water: ~4500ml

Food: Kcals-Fat-Carbs-Protein
    10AM: Homemade Protein Bars 370-6-46-40
    1PM: Mom's Turkey Spaghetti ?-?-?-?
    1PM: EAS Myoplex Lite Bar 190-6-25-15
    6PM: Two Slices of Pepperoni Pizza ?-?-?-?
    8PM: American Whey Protein Shake + Carb Slam 546-2-60-68 2C Skim Milk - 2 Scoop Protein - 1 Scoop Carb Slam

Totals:
    Calories: 1106g
    Fat: 14g
    Carbs: 131g
    Protein: 123g

Comments: !! Was doing well on my diet today when out of nowhere, the parents strike again! Not hot dogs and fries this time..no..nooo, greasy pepperoni pizza >_< I destroyed the pizza ;] then kindly asked them not to surprise me with anything unhealthy anymore and if they do from now on I'm throwing it in the garbage. Time to get a little more serious, yeaaahh buddy!

Review/Comments: Day 9, awwww yeah. Getting there ;] Excited for some biceps, my back is still absolutely killing me today.

Overall Feeling/Mood: 9 - I'm literally never in a bad mood.

Mental Focus: 10 - In the superzoneee.

Energy: 9 - Good energy, was pretty damn tired from work. Took RPM and got through my workout pretty good. Beat most of my similar lifts from last week.

Endurance: 10 - Still pretty good endurance, seems like all my new PRs are due to endurance, not strength.

Strength: 9 - Heavier weights weren't bothering me as much today, feelin' strong. SOLID

Pump: 10 - Muahaahah, epic pump!

Recovery: 7 - I really can't say much as far as recovery goes, I've never been this sore before and back was two days ago. As far as recovery goes in between sets, I am ready for the next set faster than I usually am.

Additional Comments: Got a great workout in today, beat all my similar lifts from last week. Not sure if any were a PR or not, so I didn't mark it. Overall I'm very happy with today though! I've still got the nastiest farts known to man. >_<

EDIT: Forgot to mention that I had stopped lifting this day because I started to get some good stinging in the bottom of my right bicep. Almost like a weak bee sting, maybe a big big rip? Idk, anyone have any ideas on this?

Tomorrow: Cardio/Legs/Abs
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  179 lbs.

8/1/12 - Day 10: Cardio/Legs/Abs

Routine:
    10 Minutes Elliptical: Level 10/20 - Warm Up

20 Minutes Treadmill: No Hands - Was wasted last week after this, this week.. no effect. Felt great!
    10min@3.5mph - 20/20 Incline
    5min@6mph - 1.5/20 Incline
    4min@8mph - No Incline
    1min@10mph - No Incline

Abs: Still didn't write anything down, did more abs then last week. Hit them really hard. Didn't experience any of the severe cramping like I did last week either. Should be soreeee tomorrow.

Legs: Was still feeling good after Cardio/Abs. Did a few sets of Leg Extensions, slow and painful >_< That burn is intense. Also did some calfs. Can't wait to get this squat rack built so I can start squatting.

Diet/Supplementation: IGF-2/Free Test/RPM/Drive/NeoVar dosing will remain the same as it is in the first post until the bottles are empty! Multi, Fish Oil, and CLA also as directed by the bottle. Protein shakes/bars posted below.

Sleep: 6 Hours

Water: ~6000ml

9AM: Homemade Protein Bars 370-6-46-40
    9AM: Half Bowl of Reeses Puffs ?-?-?-?
    12PM: Mom's Turkey Spaghetti ?-?-?-?
    12PM: EAS Myoplex Lite Bar 190-6-25-15
    7PM: American Whey Protein Shake + Carb Slam 378-1-51-38 1.5C Skim Milk - 1 Scoop Protein - 1 Scoop Carb Slam
    9PM: 10oz Filet Mignon 710-43-0-76

Totals:
    Calories: 1648g
    Fat: 56g
    Carbs: 122g
    Protein: 169g

Comments: Did not realize how much fat is in steak, that's insane. On a side note, that was the best steak I've ever had in my life.. and wow look at all that protein. WOOT ;] What's everyone's opinion on steak?

Review/Comments: Day 10. Can't believe how sore I still am from my back lifts on Sunday. This is day 3, my chest and biceps are sore as well. Not as bad as my back though :/ Beasted through my workout today, felt great the entire time. Completely different from last week. Last week I felt like passing out and puking, this week I pushed myself even harder and did more as well. Interesting?

Overall Feeling/Mood: 9 - Still nothing out of the norm. Perhaps mood would be effected better in someone who generally wasn't always happy? I do notice that I don't angry as much, like when I'm driving or playing games. Perhaps a little happier than usual, when I was writing this on my notepad I doodled a little ripped guy with some beast abs. I don't usually doodle lol.

Mental Focus: 10 - Seem to be really focused in every workout and always determined to push hard. Do more sets than I usual do, and fight the burn longer even though its so easy to just quit. Loving this. I think this is going to be a huge part in any gains I make, usually I stop way before I'm stopping now. Just mentally don't have that drive all the time. Also noticed I'm pretty sore the day after every lift, sometimes later that night. Before I started this stack there was many times where I wouldn't be sore at all the day after my lifts. LOVING THIS! Muscle soreness is the absolute best/worst pain.. I swear.

Energy: 10 - WOOT! Tons of energy today, didn't even feel like taking a 30 minute nap after work. Straight to the gym.

Endurance: 10 - Endurance is high everyday for me now, this is the best thing in the world right here.

Strength: 8 - Can't comment too much on strength today, everything I did was higher reps/endurance.

Pump: 8 - Got a decent pump, again my abs don't usually get too pumped, or at least don't look it to me. Maybe its that fat on top of them, makes it hard to see >_< hehe

Recovery: 9 - In between sets it was good, as far as recovery from previous days lifts. Not good at all for me, I think I'm just hitting it too hard, not eating enough, and not sleeping enough. Completely my own fault. These supplements own.

Additional Comments: Had a great day at the gym. Very happy with myself, did better than I usually do. Didn't feel nauseous once, and didn't get any cramping like last week. Also did a few more sets than usual. Hoping my abs are sore for a change. Definitely noticing vascularity going up still, found some new veins that I've never seen while I was working today. WOOHOO! Also the farting seems to be going away finally? Everyone I work with is happy. LOL

Tomorrow: Triceps/Light Chest
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.

Your arms must feel blasted! Yeah 10 seconds with a 90 EZ bar is not much recovery time. Guess you were that much in the zone?
    Franz Kafka
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  179 lbs.

8/2/12 - Day 11: Triceps/Light Chest

Routine:
    Flat Bench: Warmed up with a few more reps, then stomped my previous PR from last week. Did 3 more reps. YEAH.. I'M HAPPY!
    135x12
    185x15
    245x24PR

Incline Bench:
    185x10
    205x15

Cable Tricep Rope Extensions: Warmin' up my elbows. I get pain sometimes, so I make sure to do this.
    50x21

Reverse Close Grip Bench: Topped my PR from the week before by 2 reps. Endurance is crazy.
    170x13
    170x17PR

Close Grip Bench: Set two PRs here, granted 110 is pretty light. Was happy with 170 for 16, my close grip is still MOUNDS less than my regular bench though ;[ Working on it!
    170x16PR
    110x32PR

Dips: Did a few more than last week. So pumped.
    BWx26
    BWx20

Tricep Kickbacks: Very slow and controlled.
    18x21

Sleep: 5 Hours

Water: ~5500ml

9PM: Half Bowl of Reeses Puffs ?-?-?-?
    12PM: Mom's Turkey Spaghetti ?-?-?-?
    6PM: American Whey Protein Shake + Carb Slam 378-1-51-38 1.5C Skim Milk - 1 Scoop Protein - 1 Scoop Carb Slam
    8PM: Mac & Cheese W/Tuna Fish ?-?-?-?

Totals:
    Calories: 938g
    Fat: 13g
    Carbs: 122g
    Protein: 93g

Comments: Didn't cut out the puffs completely yet, I LOVE THEM!.. but I did drop down to half of what I usually eat. It's a start ;] Also in the mac, added 2 cans of Tuna, used half the butter, and used skim milk. I suppose this made it a little better for you than usual.

Review/Comments: Day 11. Almost at two weeks ;] loving this cycle so far and from what I read I'm not even to the good part yet. My back is finally not murdering me anymore, I can definitely still feel it's sore, but it's not bad at all.

Overall Feeling/Mood: 10 - Really good mood today! Work flew by as well.

Mental Focus: 10 - Really just always focused when I lift now. Super determined, always in the zone, and always trying till I fail.

Energy: 10 - Another day where I didn't even attempt to nap when I got home, had good energy. Straight to the weights baby!

Endurance: 10 - Endurance through the roof, set more PRs this week. Broke PRs that I just set last week by 2-3 reps. AWW YEAH!

Strength: 10 - BOSS status, or so it feels. We'll see how this holds up on Heavy Chest day next Monday. I'd really really like to hit 405. Most I've done is 395 and haven't touched that weight for about a month now ;[

Pump: 10 - AWESOME pump, got that pump that makes you bust out the camera and start taking pictures ;]

Recovery: 10 - In between set recovery was awesome as usual. Abs are sore from the day before, but not too bad. Biceps are almost completely healed, and my back even though it was worked on Sunday.. still hurts the worst, but is night and day difference. It's going away finally ;]

Libido: 10 - Well I figured I'd have to wait another week or so before adding this one back in, but dear god was my libido through the friggin roof today. Really wish part of my ex was still here with me

Additional Comments: Today was a great great day in the gym. No pain, tons of drive, tons of endurance, set some PRs. Just a good good day. Farting is still pretty much gone ;] Definitely looking leaner than I ever have before too, noticed this in the mirror today. Lets see if the scale backs that up next time I weigh in. Happy Happy Happy right now. OH and finally I'm caught up on my logs! Now that I'm not behind on them I can update this daily and figure out all my macros better without getting overwhelmed. GOOD NIGHT ALL! Thanks for all that are following and motivating, much love. Side note.. was just reviewing this before I posted it and noticed I rated everything a 10. Haha, I think this is the first day of that. Interesting.

Tomorrow: Cardio/Shoulders
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  179 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    Your arms must feel blasted! Yeah 10 seconds with a 90 EZ bar is not much recovery time. Guess you were that much in the zone?
    Haha yeah. I was in the zone, but wasn't too happy about the set before and the preacher was already set up and the bar loaded. Figured I'd go for it and see what came of it.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  179 lbs.

Organic, check out Day 9: Biceps. At the bottom I edited it. Got any ideas on what might have happened? No pain now and all feels well, was interesting though. I was extremely pumped and fatigued at the time too.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.

Where on the biceps? Can you be more specific? Did it feel more like the ligament or the muscle? If muscle, deep or superficial. My guess, just based on reading, is the ligament started giving into the stress from preacher and concentrations. You couldn't finish the incline because at the bottom it began to sting, right? Although the biceps is fusiform the two heads don't really marry until the joint so if it is muscle tissue it would feel polar to one side, probably medial with the long head.

In the mean time, lighten the demand on the insertion point by switching one preacher motion to a reverse grip (preferably the ez curl) or overhead cable curl.
    Franz Kafka
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Definitely a great workout for day 11 if you gave it perfect scores!!!!

I have no idea about the biceps pain, but if you feel fine now, then it probably isn't too serious. Pay close attention to when/if it happens next time, and reduce the weight. Could be just a slight pull/strain.

Way to tell the parents to back off with the food! Haha.

Hope you have a fantastic Saturday!

David
    Team APPNUT
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Appliednutriceuticals.com
    Are you ready for N.O. UPTAKE? It's a game-changer!
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.

MA! No more on the spaghetti!
    What you don't like my sauce?
    Nah, Nah. The sauce is good I just wanna eat a little cleaner, for my health...Ow! Ma!
    (Smack Zetti upside the head with wooden spoon)
    What? You think my kitchen is dirty? Your grandfather worked till he was 73 and still goes around chasing hussies. He loves my sauce!
    Franz Kafka
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.

Nice workout Zetti! Days like that are amazing and you wish they could all be that way. Just remember, it's how you work through those other days where you aren't feeling it as much that make all the difference.

Good job on trying to stay on top of your diet too. It can be very difficult when you aren't in control of everything you put into your body. Thenn again, when you get to choose you choose Reeses Puffs!
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99
    Nice workout Zetti! Days like that are amazing and you wish they could all be that way. Just remember, it's how you work through those other days where you aren't feeling it as much that make all the difference.

Good job on trying to stay on top of your diet too. It can be very difficult when you aren't in control of everything you put into your body. Thenn again, when you get to choose you choose Reeses Puffs!
    Ain't nothing wrong with Reeses Puffs! Haha. I love em.

David
    Team APPNUT
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.

Ain't nothing wrong with Reeses Puffs! Haha. I love em.

David
    Team APPNUT
    I prefer Captain Crunch Crunchberries myself!
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99

Honey nut cheerios. Im like the basics.
    Franz Kafka
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Honey nut cheerios. Im like the basics.
    Pretty good choices, gentlemen, but the greatest is Fruity Peebles.

David
    Team APPNUT
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  179 lbs.

Where on the biceps? Can you be more specific? Did it feel more like the ligament or the muscle? If muscle, deep or superficial. My guess, just based on reading, is the ligament started giving into the stress from preacher and concentrations. You couldn't finish the incline because at the bottom it began to sting, right? Although the biceps is fusiform the two heads don't really marry until the joint so if it is muscle tissue it would feel polar to one side, probably medial with the long head.

In the mean time, lighten the demand on the insertion point by switching one preacher motion to a reverse grip (preferably the ez curl) or overhead cable curl.
    You know far too much sir. Haha, thanks for this. I did biceps again instead of cardio on friday and had no pain at all. So all is well ;]

MA! No more on the spaghetti!
    What you don't like my sauce?
    Nah, Nah. The sauce is good I just wanna eat a little cleaner, for my health...Ow! Ma!
    (Smack Zetti upside the head with wooden spoon)
    What? You think my kitchen is dirty? Your grandfather worked till he was 73 and still goes around chasing hussies. He loves my sauce!
    LOL you crack me up.

Thanks man, haha I usually make decent choices with food.. but I can't completely let go of my puffs hehe. I eat less now than I used to for sure, I'll stop eating them when I stop leaning out ;] until then. DUN DUN DUN
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  179 lbs.

Pretty good choices, gentlemen, but the greatest is Fruity Peebles.

David
    Team APPNUT
    Hahahah! I just read through all the cereal posts, bunch of goofballs.. My favorites are reeses puffs, fruity pebbles, cpt crunch berries, annnnd fruitloops w/marshmallows(hard to find, but the best.) You guys know whats up when it comes to cereal hehe
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.

Hahahah! I just read through all the cereal posts, bunch of goofballs.. My favorites are reeses puffs, fruity pebbles, cpt crunch berries, annnnd fruitloops w/marshmallows(hard to find, but the best.) You guys know whats up when it comes to cereal hehe
    Cereal expertise is part of the AppNut background check. The cereal test comes right after the psych profile and before the polygraph.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  179 lbs.

LOL! I almost believe this ;P
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  179 lbs.

8/3/12 - Day 12: Biceps

Routine: Was supposed to do Cardio/Shoulders today, but was pressed for time so we just did some curls in the basement.
    Alternating Dumbbell Curls - Up/Regular-Down/Hammer: Warm Up
    18x21
    18x25

Standing Curls: With EZ-Bar.
    110x12PR

Preacher EZ-Bar: Didn't rest very long after the last previous set, those negatives were murder though!
    110x3+3Neg

21s:
    90x22(7,7,8)

Incline Dumbbell Curls:
    37x13 - Hammer

Alternating Dumbbell Curls - Up/Regular-Down/Hammer: Finishing off.
    27x21PR

Water: ~5500ml

12PM: PB&J Sandwich ?-?-?-?
    7PM: American Whey Protein Shake + Carb Slam 546-2-60-68 2C Skim Milk - 2 Scoop Protein - 1 Scoop Carb Slam
    8PM: Hamburger ?-?-?-?
    10PM: Casein Protein Shake 225-1-22-36 1.5C Skim Milk - 1 Scoop Protein

Totals:
    Calories: 1331g
    Fat: 15g
    Carbs: 153g
    Protein: 159g

Comments: Guess I did alright today, a plain hamburger isn't exactly the WORST thing I could have eaten :P Definitely got my protein in today :] 159g without considering the peanut butter or hamburger.

Review/Comments: Day 12. Set some new PRs curling on a day that I wasn't even supposed to be. Fricken stoked about curling those 45s on the EZ-Bar 12 times. Definitely wasn't expecting that, just kept going..

Overall Feeling/Mood: 9 - Good good as normal.

Mental Focus: 9 - Pretty well focused on curls.

Energy: 9 - Mmmm energy, yup. <3 RPM

Endurance: 10 - Clearly the endurance is here to stay. Every lift it seems I set PRs based on endurance.

Strength: 10 - PR on the heaviest weight I ever curl. YUSSS!

Pump: 10 - LOL. I should have taken pictures, was nutso. And so many veins O.o Personally never seen that many in my forearms before. STOKED

Recovery: 9 - Great in between sets, always ready for the next. Not really sore from the day before either. Can feel my tris a little, but all in all I'm great.

Additional Comments: Wasn't meant to curl today, but ended up happening and I had an awesome session! Set some PRs and couldn't be much happier. This is the motivation that keeps ya going.

Tomorrow: Back/Ab Ripper X
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.

You need more sleep brother! 5 hours a night isn't enough day in and day out. More sleep, less Puffs!
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  179 lbs.

That's funny that you mention the sleep now. In my next log which I am almost done typing out I commented on how I need to start getting more sleep. I paused in the middle of writing it to go lift just to come back and see you comment on that. Irony is awesome haha.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.

That's funny that you mention the sleep now. In my next log which I am almost done typing out I commented on how I need to start getting more sleep. I paused in the middle of writing it to go lift just to come back and see you comment on that. Irony is awesome haha.
    That's not really irony bud. You see, after you pass the extensive battery of tests that AppNut puts you through to see if you are rep-worthy the training begins. One of the first things they teach us is how to read peoples' thoughts. I knew that you knew you weren't getting enough shuteye so I brought it up.

Now go to sleep, or I will put you to sleep!
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  179 lbs.

Good night.
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  179 lbs.

8/4/12 - Day 13: Back/Ab Ripper X

Routine:
    Lat Press Down: Thanks almighty Drooks for telling me what this exercise was actually called ;]
    70x20
    90x21PR

T-Bar Rows: Taking it easy here, but decided to go heavier than I've tried before so essentially that's a PR. Lets see if I top it next week.
    70x10
    105x10
    140x10
    165x6PR

Deadlift: Light at first because I wanted to try 300 for the first time. Probably could have done more, but I didn't want to sacrifice good form. I'm new to deadlifting still. That shiz was heavy.. excited to try it again next week!
    200x5
    250x4
    300x2PR

Traps: Deadlift toasted me.
    81x21 - Slow

EZ-Bar Bent Rows: WOOT! Another PR, this time on an exercise I've been doing every week, beat my old record by 3 I think.
    160x14PR

Dumbell Row: Don't usually do these. Got way more than I did the last time I did them. Technically another PR.
    81x13PR

Alternating Shoulder Fly/Reverse Fly: 1 Shoulder, Bend, 1 Reverse. Repeat. YUS, another PR. I think I only got 5 or 6 last week.
    27x9

Sleep: 4 Hours

Water: ~6000ml

9AM: 2 Donuts from Dunkin Donuts 540-30-62-6
    12PM: PBJ Sandwich ?-?-?-?
    8PM: American Whey Protein Shake + Carb Slam 546-2-60-68 2C Skim Milk - 2 Scoop Protein - 1 Scoop Carb Slam

Totals:
    Calories: 1646g
    Fat: 44g
    Carbs: 193g
    Protein: 129g

Comments: Did good on my water, I really need to start sleeping more.. Damn. Yea.. about those donuts. Haha, it's kind of tradition that if we have to go in to work on Saturdays I bring in donuts for everyone. The kindness of my heart I suppose. Oh well, I cheat on the weekends regardless. So for a weekend day, I did DAMN good!

Review/Comments: Day 13. Muahaha, almost half way through. Had an awesome workout again, everyday I lift seems to be awesome now. I'm always setting new records.

Overall Feeling/Mood: 7 - Average, was really angry right after I got to work. That went away surprisingly fast?

Mental Focus: 10 - This seems to always be 10 now, I'm never distracted. Always in the zone. Sorry if this gets repetitive :/

Energy: 9 - Gooood energy for the 6th day of work/lifting in a row. Didn't even take a nap when I got home!

Endurance: 10 - Awesome as usual, this seems to be another one that's usually a 10. WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME!? :P

Strength: 9 - Deadlifted 300 for the first time, I'll say I was feeling pretty strong today.

Pump: 8 - Not as good of a back pump as I had last week, but still decent.

Recovery: 9 - No muscle soreness from the day before, pretty good recovery between sets too. Did one more set of rows than I usually do.

Additional Comments: Mmmm donuts. ;]

Tomorrow: X Stretch/Relax
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.

Lots of PR's today. Nice!
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  179 lbs.

8/5/12 - Day 14: Bum Sunday

Routine:
    Mmhmmmm, free from work. Relax like a bum around the house all day eating terrible terrible food. Livin' the dream :]

Sleep: 8 Hours

Water: ~3000ml

3PM: Chipotle Chicken Bowl W/Extra Chicken ?-?-?-?
    9PM: Blue Bunny Cookie Dough Ice Cream W/Hard Shell & Sprinkles ?-?-?-?

Totals:
    Calories: ?
    Fat: ?
    Carbs: ?
    Protein: ?

Comments: Well I sure got some good sleep for a change, not so well on the diet.. but I don't really diet on the weekends so I'm happy. Plus the food I ate was well worth it, never tasted so good. WOOHOO!

Review/Comments: Day 14. I still look leaner and bigger than I ever have before, can't really be much happier at the moment.

Overall Feeling/Mood: 1337 - Great mood hehe. How couldn't I be?

Mental Focus: 1000? - Never been so focused on food before, obvious joke. But I'm serious. When you don't get it that much, you're hella in to it!

Energy: 17 - Actually took 2 RPM upon waking. I was really out of it when I woke, didn't go to bed until 6AM. RPM got me going well ;]

Endurance: 200 - Extreme endurance. Literally sat down all day, get on my level.

Strength: 30 - Bowl of ice cream was pretty heavy, managed to carry it all the way upstairs. Beastmode

Pump: 14 - Stomach was pretty pumped.

Recovery: 10 - Back feels wonderful today!

Additional Comments: Nothing to really say here. Oh wait, yeah.. My farts are back.. full force. >_< I can't even stand them, I walk away from my own farts. Pathetic. Hahahaha ;] I'm dead serious.

Tomorrow: Heavy Chest
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.

Hahahaha that rest day evaluation got me good. So your biceps lift, after an extra day off, worked out well! You didn't mention any pains, only veins! (I intended that rhyme) Back workout looks great. Looking forward to chest tomorrow! Now go sleep.
    Franz Kafka
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Gotta love those rest days! Hopefully it pays off with a big chest workout, today!

What flavor ice cream did you have? I'm loving my Golden Oreo Blast, by Breyers right now.

David
    Team APPNUT
  36. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by drooks10
    Gotta love those rest days! Hopefully it pays off with a big chest workout, today!

What flavor ice cream did you have? I'm loving my Golden Oreo Blast, by Breyers right now.

David
    Team APPNUT
    Bro. I had trouble keeping that in the fridge. Thank God my brother found it. I was about to kill the whole box!

Was so much better then the reg ****iest and creamed, gold preps are so underrated
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by murk01

Bro. I had trouble keeping that in the fridge. Thank God my brother found it. I was about to kill the whole box!

Was so much better then the reg ****iest and creamed, gold preps are so underrated
    My family keeps, on average, two gallons available in various flavors. My brother has this odd ability to sniff em out even when he wasn't informed they're there he just knows. Thankfully I don't live with them and he doesn't gain anything! Damn ectomorphs.
    Franz Kafka
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  179 lbs.

8/6/12 - Day 15: Heavy Chest

Routine:
    Flat Bench:
    135x10
    185x5
    225x3
    245x1
    265x1
    285x1
    305x1
    315x1
    335x1
    355x1
    375x1
    380x1
    385x1
    395x1 - Tied my PR
    315x7

Dumbbell Bench:
    84x22PR

Diet/Supplementation: IGF-2/Free Test/RPM/Drive/NeoVar dosing will remain the same as it is in the first post until the bottles are empty! Multi, Fish Oil, and CLA also as directed by the bottle.

Water: ~5000ml

12PM: PBJ ?-?-?-?
    12PM: Great Value Oats & Chocolate High Fiber Bar 140-4-29-2
    7PM: American Whey Protein Shake + Carb Slam 546-2-60-68 2C Skim Milk - 2 Scoop Protein - 1 Scoop Carb Slam
    9PM: Mom's Turkey Spaghetti ?-?-?-?

Totals:
    Calories: 1246g
    Fat: 18g
    Carbs: 160g
    Protein: 125g

Comments: Om nom nom. Did alright on food today, didn't need to eat that fiber bar at lunch. Somehow it was in my lunch box? I don't remember putting it there, regardless I had no will power after I saw it hehe. I don't think the spaghetti is too bad, but there are noodles :/ Oh well, I don't eat a huge portion.

Review/Comments: Day 15. Yahhooo for another PR. 84lb dumbbells for 24. Endurance is insane. Also tied my previous PR of 395 on flat bench. It's been about a month and a half or so since I last got that I think. Very happy about this, especially after building up too slow and then misloading the bar with 380. Yeah, I put a 5 on one side.. With that much weight I didn't even notice the difference until I went to put more weight on O.o haha

Overall Feeling/Mood: 9 - I don't honestly feel my mood is effected by anything I'm taking, I'm really almost always happy and in a good mood. Maybe rating would be better for someone who is always down lol. Regardless, the number stays high because I am always in a good mood.

Mental Focus: 10 - Super focused, I actually had it in my head all day that I was going to put up 405 today. I definitely messed up on the build up though. Drained myself before I ever even had a chance.

Energy: 8 - Pretty good energy today, some days RPM works better for me than others. Not sure why?

Endurance: 10 - Set another endurance PR, never had endurance like this before in my life.

Strength: 10 - This is self explanatory :]

Pump: 7 - Didn't really get too pumped today, obviously because there wasn't any high reps except for that very last set with the dumbbells.

Recovery: 10 - Managed to put up 375, 380, 385, and 395 all in the same day without taking ridiculously long breaks between sets. I'll say in between recovery was great. Also well recovered from back on Saturday, had mild soreness yesterday, but today it's gone!

Additional Comments: Oh my, the farts are strong with this one. I don't even know what to say about them. Not positive it's an AppNut product causing these, but I'm not sure what else has changed in my daily life besides them. Could be a mixture of all 5 together too? No idea.

Tomorrow: Biceps/Forearms
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  179 lbs.

Hahahaha that rest day evaluation got me good. So your biceps lift, after an extra day off, worked out well! You didn't mention any pains, only veins! (I intended that rhyme) Back workout looks great. Looking forward to chest tomorrow! Now go sleep.
    Hehe, glad to bring some laughs. Yup.. no pain at all today, very happy about that. Definitely didn't baby them either. Back workout was also awesome. Loving setting all these PRs every time I step foot in the gym.
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  179 lbs.

David
    Team APPNUT
    I wrote it in the log :P I had cookie dough ice cream.. zEtti style. Layer of sprinkles on the bottom of the bowl > one scoop of ice cream smashed into a flat layer > cover with magic shell > cover with sprinkles > ice cream > magic shell > sprinkles > ice cream > magic shell > A TON of sprinkles to finish it off > put it in the freezer for a minute to ensure crunchy greatness > DESTROY! Yes, I do it in that order, every single time :]
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 74
    Last Post: 07-24-2012, 06:26 PM
  2. Starting IGF-2, Free Test and Carnage
    By OCycle in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-04-2011, 10:47 AM
  3. AppNut: HGH UP & Free Test Stack
    By Steveoph in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-20-2010, 09:23 AM