Dewey99's SNS X-GELS and everything else log

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Have you experienced any added sweating or body heat during your lift?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Evan666
    Have you experienced any added sweating or body heat during your lift?
    I was actually sweating like a dog last night. Didn't even think it might have something to do with the supps. Have you had sweating issues?
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99

    I was actually sweating like a dog last night. Didn't even think it might have something to do with the supps. Have you had sweating issues?
    Yeah man! The body heat/sweating is INSANE.

    Have noticed any change in muscle hardness/pump during the workout or throughout the day?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Evan666

    Yeah man! The body heat/sweating is INSANE.

    Have noticed any change in muscle hardness/pump during the workout or throughout the day?
    I feel like I am noticing better muscle hardness and definition, but that could just be what I am hoping to see. I think that by the end of next weekend I will know for sure. I took some pics before I started so I will know for sure.

    You noticing anything?

  5. My girlfriend was gone for my first 10 days taking it, I'm doing 10 gels 1g agmatine 2g LCLT 6g GMS 4g creatine all pre. And she said that with the 10 days she has been gone my muscles are feeling really firm and hard. Felt pretty good for only 10 days in
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Jaredudch View Post
    My girlfriend was gone for my first 10 days taking it, I'm doing 10 gels 1g agmatine 2g LCLT 6g GMS 4g creatine all pre. And she said that with the 10 days she has been gone my muscles are feeling really firm and hard. Felt pretty good for only 10 days in
    His girlfriend said his muscle was feeling really firm and hard.....

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    I feel like I am noticing better muscle hardness and definition, but that could just be what I am hoping to see. I think that by the end of next weekend I will know for sure. I took some pics before I started so I will know for sure.

    You noticing anything?
    I know this will be viewed as biased, but this is my feedback thus far anyway.

    3 days use:

    Day 1: Felt hypoglycemic, could be coincidence
    Day 2: Increased fullness/hardness
    Day 3: Best pumps I've had in ages

  8. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

    I know this will be viewed as biased, but this is my feedback thus far anyway.

    3 days use:

    Day 1: Felt hypoglycemic, could be coincidence
    Day 2: Increased fullness/hardness
    Day 3: Best pumps I've had in ages

    My muscle hardness is off the charts man... I definitely am a fan of X-Gels!

  9. Workout #7:

    This one was an evening workout, after work on Friday. I took my 20 X-Gels, 1g of Calcium, 1g Agmatine, 2g ALCAR, 3 scoops of GlycerGrow, 1 TTA-500 cap and one scoop of Ultima mixed with one scoop of Xtend.

    I hit chest/tri's and had a solid workout. I am finally starting to notice some effects of ArA in the gym. I had crazy pumps just after stretching and doing some light warmups. Usually I have to get a few sets in before I notice anything major. Strength seems to be improving too. I'm hoping to see continuous improvement in the strength department as I get deeper into my 5 week X-Gel cycle.

    Happy to report that no sides from the heavy X-Gel dosage this time around.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99
    Workout #7:

    This one was an evening workout, after work on Friday. I took my 20 X-Gels, 1g of Calcium, 1g Agmatine, 2g ALCAR, 3 scoops of GlycerGrow, 1 TTA-500 cap and one scoop of Ultima mixed with one scoop of Xtend.

    I hit chest/tri's and had a solid workout. I am finally starting to notice some effects of ArA in the gym. I had crazy pumps just after stretching and doing some light warmups. Usually I have to get a few sets in before I notice anything major. Strength seems to be improving too. I'm hoping to see continuous improvement in the strength department as I get deeper into my 5 week X-Gel cycle.

    Happy to report that no sides from the heavy X-Gel dosage this time around.
    Good stuff!

    Get ready for explosive power to go up too!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    Workout #7:

    This one was an evening workout, after work on Friday. I took my 20 X-Gels, 1g of Calcium, 1g Agmatine, 2g ALCAR, 3 scoops of GlycerGrow, 1 TTA-500 cap and one scoop of Ultima mixed with one scoop of Xtend.

    I hit chest/tri's and had a solid workout. I am finally starting to notice some effects of ArA in the gym. I had crazy pumps just after stretching and doing some light warmups. Usually I have to get a few sets in before I notice anything major. Strength seems to be improving too. I'm hoping to see continuous improvement in the strength department as I get deeper into my 5 week X-Gel cycle.

    Happy to report that no sides from the heavy X-Gel dosage this time around.
    Great to see you're responding to the ArA! I'm also running 20 caps preworkout now...the pumps and vascularity are unparalleled thus far. Superior to agmatine IMO

  12. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

    Great to see you're responding to the ArA! I'm also running 20 caps preworkout now...the pumps and vascularity are unparalleled thus far. Superior to agmatine IMO
    Sounds fun. May pick me up some

    I already get ridiculous pumps. Chest Charlie horses. Weird. Lol. Wonder if this will make it worse

  13. Workout #8:

    I worked out first thing in the morning Saturday morning as usual. Took 20 X-Gels, 1.5 scoops of Clout (this is over 2g ALCAR), 1g calcium, 1g Agmatine, 3 scoops of GlycerGrow, and 1 TTA-500 cap.

    Saturday was back/bi's again. Luckily I haven't had any real increased DOMS as I was worried about that when I added an extra lifting day to my schedule. So far recovery hasn't been an issue thankfully. Pumps were amazing Saturday and my forearms felt like they were going to explode. I actually had to cut my dedicated forearm work short because they were painfully tight. That's a good problem to have. Strength was improved as I noted the previous workout too. I like the directions things are headed here.

    I do have one new possible side to report. My elbows have ached since Saturday morning. Not injury pain, but just a dull achy feeling. I assume this could be the beginning of the joint pain issues that were mentioned prior to starting the stack. Nothing I can't live with right now. I would be interested to see what other users are experiencing joint-wise.

  14. Workout #9:

    Sunday was leg day and I worked out first thing in the morning like I always do. I took 20 X-Gels along with 1g Calcium, 1g Agmatine, 3 scoops of GlycerGrow, 1 TTA-500 and 1.5 scoops of Clout.

    I hit my legs really hard during this workouts. I felt strong and seemed to be recovering quickly between sets so I went a little longer and harder than usual. I have a sneaking suspicion that I will be paying for that over the next few day when I'm super sore. Pumps were great again and like yesterday with my forearms, my calves were so tight that they felt like the skin could split. I am very encouraged with the increased quality of my workouts as I progress further into my 5 week X-Gel run.

    As far as cumulative effects go after nine workouts, my elbows are still aching quite a bit. I am taking Cissus dosed away from my workouts, but perhaps it isn't quite enough to hold off the joint pain. It's just an annoyance at this point, nothing that will keep me from having quality workouts. I am also liking what I am seeing in the mirror. My muscles seem fuller and more pronounced along with increased hardness. At the end of the cycle, this is where the results will mostly be measured so it's good to see some early returns.

  15. Hows it going Dewey?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Evan666 View Post
    Hows it going Dewey?
    It's actually going really well. I have just been bombarded and haven't been in to update my log. I will post up details from my last few workouts tomorrow.

    I just started a new rep position and have been busy on the forums. Updates tomorrow though - I promise!

  17. That's awesome man! Who are you Rrepping and where?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Evan666 View Post
    That's awesome man! Who are you Rrepping and where?
    Thanks Evan! I was fortunate enough to join the AppNut team. It was just announced but it has been busy! Anyway, I will be concentrating on another forum but will stay active here too.
  19. Cliffs - catching up!


    Sorry to say that things have been super busy this week and I have fallen behind on my log. The good news is that I have made time to hit the gym still and now find myself over to weeks into my X-Gels stack and am really staring to see results. Here are the cliffs:

    Workouts 10-13:

    I took the normal stack preworkout - 20 X-Gels, 2g ALCAR (from Clout), 1g Agamtine, 1 TTA-500, 1g of Calcium, 3 scoops GlycerGrow and whatever other pwo that floats my boat as I am off of my stim break.

    Strength is improving steadily. Pumps are insane on this stack. I have been taking Slin Sane V2 for the last week too and the combo has my veins popping out when I just look at weights! It's actually crazy how fast I get incredible pumps and just how strong they are. No complaining here though.

    No sides to report as of now, other than dull, aching pain in my elbows. This is probably a combo of the X-Gels and using heavier weights. I don't think it's weights only though as they hurt even day after working Chest/tris. No increased DOMS that I heard so much about. Perhaps it won't really be an issue or maybe the ArA hasn't fully kicked in yet.

    I will stay on top of this log from here on out and would love to hear what other X-Gel users are experiencing!

  20. Big congrats Dewey, glad to see you on board with AppNut!
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99

    Thanks Evan! I was fortunate enough to join the AppNut team. It was just announced but it has been busy! Anyway, I will be concentrating on another forum but will stay active here too.
    Nice man! Appnut rocks. RPM and Drive are awesome, and osteosport was one of the best joint supps I've used. Solid products

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Evan666 View Post
    Nice man! Appnut rocks. RPM and Drive are awesome, and osteosport was one of the best joint supps I've used. Solid products
    I agree 100% or I wouldn't have come on board.

  23. Good rep right here and nice to see they are working well for you I may give these a try some time
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  24. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Good rep right here and nice to see they are working well for you I may give these a try some time
    Thanks bro! I was hoping for a nice bump from this stack, but didn't expect this much only 13 workouts into the stack. Pretty good for legal supps!

  25. Workout #14

    I took the usual stack of 20 X-Gels, 1.5 scoops of Clout, 1g Agmatine, 1 TTA-500, 2 scoops of GlycerGrow and 1g of Calcium. I also added a pwo sample I had received from Side Effect Sports. I know the name is a little cooky, but it tasted good and gave me a nice jolt of energy in the gym.

    I would have normally done back and bi's, but instead decided to really hit my back hard and save the biceps for another time. I am looking for real results and that means extra stimulus on my large muscle groups. I am sore today though!

    Great pumps and just a real "Alpha" feeling in the gym lately. I think it's the combo of looking better and lifting heavier weights. Whatever it is, I like it. No sides to report so everything is smooth sailing right now. I am bummed that I am just about through my 3rd bottle of X-Gels already, but at least I am seeing results.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 54
    Last Post: 05-07-2012, 06:52 PM
  2. Replies: 53
    Last Post: 10-24-2011, 05:29 PM
  3. Will UCP1 mess me up with everything else im taking
    By FullyBuilt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-07-2003, 12:02 PM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-04-2003, 08:03 PM
Log in
Log in