Dewey99's SNS X-GELS and everything else log

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Evan666 View Post
    Hows it going Dewey?
    It's actually going really well. I have just been bombarded and haven't been in to update my log. I will post up details from my last few workouts tomorrow.

I just started a new rep position and have been busy on the forums. Updates tomorrow though - I promise!

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.
    Answers

That's awesome man! Who are you Rrepping and where?
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Answers

That's awesome man! Who are you Rrepping and where?
    Thanks Evan! I was fortunate enough to join the AppNut team. It was just announced but it has been busy! Anyway, I will be concentrating on another forum but will stay active here too.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Answers

Cliffs - catching up!

Sorry to say that things have been super busy this week and I have fallen behind on my log. The good news is that I have made time to hit the gym still and now find myself over to weeks into my X-Gels stack and am really staring to see results. Here are the cliffs:

Workouts 10-13:

I took the normal stack preworkout - 20 X-Gels, 2g ALCAR (from Clout), 1g Agamtine, 1 TTA-500, 1g of Calcium, 3 scoops GlycerGrow and whatever other pwo that floats my boat as I am off of my stim break.

Strength is improving steadily. Pumps are insane on this stack. I have been taking Slin Sane V2 for the last week too and the combo has my veins popping out when I just look at weights! It's actually crazy how fast I get incredible pumps and just how strong they are. No complaining here though.

No sides to report as of now, other than dull, aching pain in my elbows. This is probably a combo of the X-Gels and using heavier weights. I don't think it's weights only though as they hurt even day after working Chest/tris. No increased DOMS that I heard so much about. Perhaps it won't really be an issue or maybe the ArA hasn't fully kicked in yet.

I will stay on top of this log from here on out and would love to hear what other X-Gel users are experiencing!
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.
    Answers

Big congrats Dewey, glad to see you on board with AppNut!
    Purus Labs Natural Phenomenon
    randall@thesquatjedi.com
    www.puruslabs.net
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99

Thanks Evan! I was fortunate enough to join the AppNut team. It was just announced but it has been busy! Anyway, I will be concentrating on another forum but will stay active here too.
    Nice man! Appnut rocks. RPM and Drive are awesome, and osteosport was one of the best joint supps I've used. Solid products
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Answers

Nice man! Appnut rocks. RPM and Drive are awesome, and osteosport was one of the best joint supps I've used. Solid products
    I agree 100% or I wouldn't have come on board.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Good rep right here and nice to see they are working well for you I may give these a try some time
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Good rep right here and nice to see they are working well for you I may give these a try some time
    Thanks bro! I was hoping for a nice bump from this stack, but didn't expect this much only 13 workouts into the stack. Pretty good for legal supps!
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Answers

Workout #14

I took the usual stack of 20 X-Gels, 1.5 scoops of Clout, 1g Agmatine, 1 TTA-500, 2 scoops of GlycerGrow and 1g of Calcium. I also added a pwo sample I had received from Side Effect Sports. I know the name is a little cooky, but it tasted good and gave me a nice jolt of energy in the gym.

I would have normally done back and bi's, but instead decided to really hit my back hard and save the biceps for another time. I am looking for real results and that means extra stimulus on my large muscle groups. I am sore today though!

Great pumps and just a real "Alpha" feeling in the gym lately. I think it's the combo of looking better and lifting heavier weights. Whatever it is, I like it. No sides to report so everything is smooth sailing right now. I am bummed that I am just about through my 3rd bottle of X-Gels already, but at least I am seeing results.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Answers

Workout #15

I forgot my pre-dosed container of Clout, GlycerGrow and Agamtine at home so I had to improvise. Luckily I keep a variety of sample packets at work for just such an occasion. I took a Hemavol sample and 1 scoop of NeuroCore along with my 20 X-Gels, 1g of Calcium, and 1 TTA-500 right before I left work for the gym. It got brought up in the main X-Gels thread, but isn't the cotton they pack the bottles with a pain in the butt? It sticks to the X-Gels and I always end up swallowing a bunch of it. Oh well.

Since I didn't hit my bi's as part of my back workout on Sunday, I did just arms/shoulders/abs last night. I got a great arm workout in. I was able to put up more weight and got a lot more out of it because my bi's and tri's weren't already tired from back or chest work. Pumps were not quite as good as they have been, but not bad by any stretch of the imagination.

I'm looking better in the mirror these days as well as being stronger in the gym. X-Gels are really helping me make the most of my time in the gym. Sides are pretty minimal other than some aches in my elbows.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

in for the pumpz and future purchase of Cissus XT
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    in for the pumpz and future purchase of Cissus XT
    I'm dosing Cissus too. That may be why the joint pain isn't too bad. I just take it away from my workouts. Love me some Cissus!
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Answers

Workouts #16-18 (Friday, Saturday, Sunday):

Sorry I didn't post any updates over the weekend. Things have been hectic lately between the new rep gig and just normal life getting in the way. Anyway, I took my normal stack on Friday and Saturday before working out. Sunday I came to the realization that I had already finished 3 bottles of X-Gels at the house and the rest were at my office. I had to workout without the X-Gels for this workout.

I hit chest/tris/abs one day, legs/bi's another day, and back/shoulders the last day. Workouts are still very intense with amazing pumps and improving strength. Soreness is there, but not far outside the norm.

I am a little worried that I am not getting the increased DOMS that everybody else seems to get. It's actually a bit baffling as I know I am working out harder now than I was before. I'm making nice progress though, so I am not going to sweat it. Only side I am noticing now is some increased acne on my face and upper back/shoulders. You would think I was running some kind of test booster or something, but this stack and some SSV2 is it.
  15. Registered User
    Answers

I wouldn't sweat the lack of DOMS. If you are getting positive results in the weightroom that is all that should really matter. I do notice that when people run ArA they note some similar effects to test boosters...
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Answers

Workout #19

Took 20 X-Gels, 1g Calcium, 1.5 scoops of Clout, 3 scoops of GlycerGrow, 1g Agamtine, 1 TTA-500 and 2 uncapped RPM's (terrible taste but nice kick in the butt) before leaving work and heading to the gym.

I hit chest and tri's last night. I was physically tired from not sleeping much the night before and felt much weaker than usual on my lifts. It wasn't a terrible thing because I pushed through the workout and really had to fatigue my muscles to get through it. I hit my chest pretty darn hard and took it easier on my tri's only doing skull crushers and push downs. I was at the gym for about 75 minutes and left exhausted. At least I slept like a baby after all that.

I feel like I am just hitting my stride with this X-Gels stack. I feel stronger and look better but I am afraid my run may be coming to an early end. I am scheduled for shoulder surgery (torn labrum and shaving down a bone spur)in two weeks and have been advised that ArA supplementation might not be the best thing as that date gets closer. I find conflicting info online, but will err on the side of caution as I want to ensure as speedy a recovery as possible. I will keep you posted.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 54
    Last Post: 05-07-2012, 04:52 PM
  2. Replies: 53
    Last Post: 10-24-2011, 03:29 PM
  3. Will UCP1 mess me up with everything else im taking
    By FullyBuilt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-07-2003, 10:02 AM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-04-2003, 06:03 PM