Dewey99's SNS X-GELS and everything else log

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Workout #15

I forgot my pre-dosed container of Clout, GlycerGrow and Agamtine at home so I had to improvise. Luckily I keep a variety of sample packets at work for just such an occasion. I took a Hemavol sample and 1 scoop of NeuroCore along with my 20 X-Gels, 1g of Calcium, and 1 TTA-500 right before I left work for the gym. It got brought up in the main X-Gels thread, but isn't the cotton they pack the bottles with a pain in the butt? It sticks to the X-Gels and I always end up swallowing a bunch of it. Oh well.

Since I didn't hit my bi's as part of my back workout on Sunday, I did just arms/shoulders/abs last night. I got a great arm workout in. I was able to put up more weight and got a lot more out of it because my bi's and tri's weren't already tired from back or chest work. Pumps were not quite as good as they have been, but not bad by any stretch of the imagination.

I'm looking better in the mirror these days as well as being stronger in the gym. X-Gels are really helping me make the most of my time in the gym. Sides are pretty minimal other than some aches in my elbows.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
in for the pumpz and future purchase of Cissus XT :D

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Workouts #16-18 (Friday, Saturday, Sunday):

Sorry I didn't post any updates over the weekend. Things have been hectic lately between the new rep gig and just normal life getting in the way. Anyway, I took my normal stack on Friday and Saturday before working out. Sunday I came to the realization that I had already finished 3 bottles of X-Gels at the house and the rest were at my office. I had to workout without the X-Gels for this workout.

I hit chest/tris/abs one day, legs/bi's another day, and back/shoulders the last day. Workouts are still very intense with amazing pumps and improving strength. Soreness is there, but not far outside the norm.

I am a little worried that I am not getting the increased DOMS that everybody else seems to get. It's actually a bit baffling as I know I am working out harder now than I was before. I'm making nice progress though, so I am not going to sweat it. Only side I am noticing now is some increased acne on my face and upper back/shoulders. You would think I was running some kind of test booster or something, but this stack and some SSV2 is it.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I wouldn't sweat the lack of DOMS. If you are getting positive results in the weightroom that is all that should really matter. I do notice that when people run ArA they note some similar effects to test boosters...

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Workout #19

Took 20 X-Gels, 1g Calcium, 1.5 scoops of Clout, 3 scoops of GlycerGrow, 1g Agamtine, 1 TTA-500 and 2 uncapped RPM's (terrible taste but nice kick in the butt) before leaving work and heading to the gym.

I hit chest and tri's last night. I was physically tired from not sleeping much the night before and felt much weaker than usual on my lifts. It wasn't a terrible thing because I pushed through the workout and really had to fatigue my muscles to get through it. I hit my chest pretty darn hard and took it easier on my tri's only doing skull crushers and push downs. I was at the gym for about 75 minutes and left exhausted. At least I slept like a baby after all that.

I feel like I am just hitting my stride with this X-Gels stack. I feel stronger and look better but I am afraid my run may be coming to an early end. I am scheduled for shoulder surgery (torn labrum and shaving down a bone spur)in two weeks and have been advised that ArA supplementation might not be the best thing as that date gets closer. I find conflicting info online, but will err on the side of caution as I want to ensure as speedy a recovery as possible. I will keep you posted.